AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2006-12-19, 16:19   Link #21
Reika Tsukishima
Super X-Zibits Translator

It does, but hefty time is needed. Translating game is not that easy though, since it isn't only translate dialogue text, but also each menus.
Reika Tsukishima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-19, 18:37   Link #22
Firefly00

Send a message via ICQ to Firefly00 Send a message via AIM to Firefly00 Send a message via Yahoo to Firefly00
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceDrake View Post
it's equal part dating and Homeworld, which may be the greatest combination ever
Yes, that's it; that's it exactly. Now, the game could have been laid out much like Project Sylpheed (relevant thread), but what they have done looks awesome in its own right, as these videos attest.
Firefly00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-22, 16:46   Link #23
Reika Tsukishima

What's more terrific, Broccoli made it a combination of 2D & 3D pictures, which is only affiliates with Gundam series.

[NEWS]
It seems that this translated Galaxy Angel [all seasons] have come under limited prejudices. Broccoli stated, that Galaxy Angel Eternal Lovers may would come under license 'Limited Edition' section. I don't know their reason right now, but it seems they have a rights to do it.

Last edited by Reika Tsukishima; 2006-12-22 at 17:06.
Old 2006-12-22, 23:31   Link #24
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reika Tsukishima View Post
What's more terrific, Broccoli made it a combination of 2D & 3D pictures, which is only affiliates with Gundam series.

[NEWS]
It seems that this translated Galaxy Angel [all seasons] have come under limited prejudices. Broccoli stated, that Galaxy Angel Eternal Lovers may would come under license 'Limited Edition' section. I don't know their reason right now, but it seems they have a rights to do it.
Huh?

...So you're saying that Broccoli is going to release a Galaxy Angel Limited Edition package...or something...?
Old 2006-12-23, 20:40   Link #25
Catnips

I see we'll also see an english audio version dub of the Galaxy Angel games right?I hope the dub will be good...Anyway i hope the translation will come out smoothly..
Catnips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 13:31   Link #26
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:

[NEWS]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catnips View Post
I see we'll also see an english audio version dub of the Galaxy Angel games right?I hope the dub will be good...Anyway i hope the translation will come out smoothly..
Back in 2005 when the GA game was announced to be broght over, they specifically mentioned that it will be subbed only, without a dubbed cast.
Old 2006-12-25, 16:02   Link #27
Reika Tsukishima

Galaxy Angel itself has been hit with the same questions on their own people,
"Why does the game not releasing international language?"
Based on this question, Broccoli not yet announced anything regarding it. But we're already been asked to translate all ot it, but I can't tell for its completion as a secrecy by Broccoli. I can tell you by PM though...

English dub-based Galaxy Angel only patched on Galaxy Angel to Galaxy Angel Moonlit Lovers. Reasons why Eternal Lovers does not dubbed, is unknown. This dubbing also applies to game, with exception to Eternal Lovers.

About Limited Edition, Broccoli stated that only Eternal Lovers has it. Other series continue to goes on. Their reasons are, to keep on Galaxy Angel II played. They say that GA Eternal Lovers is more popular than their new GA II. That's why...
Old 2006-12-26, 00:32   Link #28
Catnips

I see that's great that the G.A games will be in english subs only which is a goodmove for Broccoli(less production costs.....)...Though i only wish there's a PS2 version..

Please P.M me about what they've said..
Old 2007-01-05, 14:40   Link #29
Reika Tsukishima

OK, Catnips. PM sent, Happy reading.
Old 2007-01-07, 00:37   Link #30
Catnips

Thanks for the info. Looks like another hit!!!
Old 2007-01-08, 16:37   Link #31
Reika Tsukishima

Sure thing it is!! I even startle at the first I hear it!

Broccoli teams has made a very interesting game ever have in this century. I hope we've seen this for eternality.

I personally like Milfeulle Sakuraba. She looks cute [to me] when she cry or sad to something. I did have its mangas and video streams, but I was looking to its game. I find nothing in Indonesia though.

Last edited by Reika Tsukishima; 2007-01-14 at 15:22. Reason: Change the subjects...
Old 2007-02-02, 14:21   Link #32
Reika Tsukishima

NEW game updates by Broccoli!!

As development is steady, Broccoli of Galaxy Angel anime game is preparing for release of their first non-official English patch, Galaxy Angel 1.1.1 vb. This patch will includes:
- New weapon textures
- New effect textures
- Swapped text to English
- Changeable text border via option menu
- Updated WinAMP Skin Windows VISTA [only?]

This time, Broccoli states that everything now is not forbidden. You can ask whatever you wanted to know, as I can ask it directly to Broccoli Corp.
I can't give you the patch right now, but in the middle of February, they post this to their official sites.

Reika Tsukishima
Cellaria Markelight

[PS: Anyone know what is the title of Galaxy Eternal Lovers' opening and ending music?]

Last edited by Reika Tsukishima; 2007-02-02 at 14:30. Reason: Added more infos and updates...
Old 2007-02-02, 15:17   Link #33
Kisuke06
I see...

Quote:
NEW game updates by Broccoli!!

As development is steady, Broccoli of Galaxy Angel anime game is preparing for release of their first non-official English patch, Galaxy Angel 1.1.1 vb. This patch will includes:
- New weapon textures
- New effect textures
- Swapped text to English
- Changeable text border via option menu
- Updated WinAMP Skin Windows VISTA [only?]

This time, Broccoli states that everything now is not forbidden. You can ask whatever you wanted to know, as I can ask it directly to Broccoli Corp.
I can't give you the patch right now, but in the middle of February, they post this to their official sites.

Reika Tsukishima
Cellaria Markelight

[PS: Anyone know what is the title of Galaxy Eternal Lovers' opening and ending music?]
I'm a little lost, you are talking about which of GA's games? The first one?
Kisuke06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-02, 23:15   Link #34
KBTKaiser

Eternal Lovers OP and ED?

OP Angelic Symphony
ED Eternal Love 2004

GA2 has Eternal Love 2006 tucked away somewhere.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-04, 13:38   Link #35
Reika Tsukishima

OK, here it is...

Itachi-chan, this is still not official, but Broccoli have stated that they WILL be able to convert entirely from Japanese to English, and added two new menus under 'Options' menu. One is switching texts, and other one ias adding English text to each FMV and videos. This is applied to all Galaxy Angel series, from beginning to Eternal Lovers, with the exception of Galaxy Angel 2. And still, this is a patch for PC GAME, there is no statements about PS2 conversion games.

Oh yeah, I also been told of new game story of Galaxy Angel 2. A new troupe has been formed, and this time a combined group of Galaxy Angel and Rune Angel, named 'Chrono Angel'. I'm just told, but I definitely unsure about this, as Broccoli has not stated anything.

KBTKaiser, thanx. I've tried to remake those OST musics, but I've lost names. I also want to ask this to Broccoli itself, but I lost memories when time has come.

Wait for this week's Wednesday news, i have a direct meeting with them. I will update everything what we are discussing with.

Reika Tsukishima
Old 2007-02-05, 03:13   Link #36
Catnips

I see its only a PC game patch,at least its kinda clear now...G.A 2?Seems like that's sequel to Galaxy Angel II which will be released this coming May 2007 or later this year or maybe a separate game?
Old 2007-02-06, 22:53   Link #37
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Here's a major question:

Seeing as how its just a patch, will there be an English website where you can buy the official GA games, like Broccoli's English website?

And seeing as how its just a patch, will the patch be free, or will there be a charge?
Old 2007-02-07, 01:47   Link #38
uLTraCarL-
Planet uLTraCarL Inc
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to uLTraCarL- Send a message via AIM to uLTraCarL-
If Broccoli can sell the game along with the patch included, that would be great

The Chronicles of uLTraCarL .. Youtube connection
[Ht] Hostile Takeover #hostile @ irc.gamesurge.net .. Anime-Kraze #anime-kraze @ irc.rizon.net
uLTraCarL- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 14:39   Link #39
Reika Tsukishima

Everyone are already into this, so with things on the last Wednesday yesterday, here is more infos for you...

Catnips, the title is not Galaxy Angel 2, but Galaxy Angel III : Code 'SHINIGAMI'. Just like previous Galaxy Angel anime, this is the third generations of Galaxy Angel game series, and a seperate story from other series. There will be new characters, new race, and new Frames for more interesting story. They also stated an anime had already been written. I probably can ask someone from AnimeSuki.com for translations? And, however, it is a seperate game from any previous Galaxy Angel stories. I can give a detail of its detail via PM only, as these infos is really prohibited by them. And, its release dates are also unknown, as they only stated its game only, no other else.

Village Idiot, quiet major questions. There will be NO ENGLISH SITE from Broccoli. And this is because of a very simple reason... they do not have someone who can speak or understand English, even for a slice words. And of couse, this is also the first cause they ask me and my group for official game translations. There will be an update on Broccoli's site about you can buy Galaxy Angel games OFFICIALLY [don't know the price, though]. The patch is of course free of charge, only you need to put your game serials or something like that into their site, and then you can download the patch directly through .torrents or .exe files. For this, I have fixed their site for this functions.

uLTraCarL-, That's what I'm talking about. Broccoli also intends to sell an officially-updated Galaxy Angel, but also packed with seperate update files for old Galaxy Angel games. For now, this update only applies to any Galaxy Angel games, not to mention Galaxy Angel II game.

I have promised a news not along ago for Galaxy Angel fans out there. Of course, here it is...
Due to some work of new Galaxy Angel story, has reduced them to keep informing us about their developments. And so the patch will be delayed until then. This is an official statements from them, and they will prepare it in August 2007.

The game patch will come in three types. The first one is for Galaxy Angel, second for Moonlit Lovers, and third for Eternal Lovers. They also like my idea of some all-in-one multi package. This will be applied immideately after updating their sites. As what Village Idiot has asked before, this multi package will come for LIMITED EDITION ONLY, build with the first 10.000 downloaders. Packed into three DVDs, these Limited Editions will come in three games, each with their own patches. As I have stated before, there will be NO UPDATED GAMES, so you need to update it yourself. There will be a photo gallery from all real actress voices and all chararter voices.

Galaxy Angel III : Code 'SHINIGAMI'. Yeah, new game for all, and the last from Broccoli!! From what I hear from the director of Galaxy Angel, this game has brought a very new stories and of course packed lot of humor and adventure. Just similar to previous Galaxy Angel stories, this time both Galaxy and Rune Angels are combined into one, and yet giving birth to new Angel troupe, the Chrono Angel. The story of this third sequel is more challeging than any other previous series. Here is a short story of it...

[=]The universe was once a complete peace and properity. Kingdoms and Empires has settled to be one governing empire, building what's lost in the past. For more 10 years, there is no more fighting and war at each other, but then the Chrono Quake had happen once again. It destroys every part of the universe, from an advanced ship the Elsior, to large Transbaal Empire. More than 2 years, remnants from all dimension has joined together to form new life. Later on, they found another type of Lost technology which is a kind of old Frame found on Planet Trestia. And then other similar Frames were found. Using these Frames, the newly created Chrono Angel had to search Lost Technology once more, but then they had awaken the sleeping who had slept for more than 100 years... the piercing fang of the Death Angel [Shinigami] had returned from sleep and seeking revenge to whatever that destroy them long ago, and they suspect Chrono Angel is the one... the battle for survival begins here...[=]

To make the game more terrific, Broccoli uses game engine similar to Homeworld 2 and Eve Online. They still working from scratch, so I think it will be done around 2009 or 2010, just like Homeworld 2. From what I hear, this game support only for PC, there will be no PS2 game, but using more advanced PS3 and XBOX 360 because of these engines.

Just like before, please wait on Sunday for more informations. We really brought great performance for them, and so will there will be more oportunities for us to increase relationship. I will update these news into the latest as far as I can...

Reika Tsukishima

Last edited by Reika Tsukishima; 2007-02-07 at 15:02. Reason: Wrong info and text fixes...
Old 2007-02-07, 14:55   Link #40
Benoit
Bishoujo Game Enthusiast

I'm starting to think this is a joke.