AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Negima

Notices

View Poll Results: Mou Hitotsu no Sekai OVA - Episode 04 Rating
Perfect 10 3 27.27%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 3 27.27%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 3 27.27%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 9.09%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 9.09%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-12-03, 11:04   Link #21
DKN117

1. YouTube never has them (stupid fucking copyright shit...)

2. ...Animesuki has torrents?

Last edited by DKN117; 2010-12-03 at 23:44. Reason: when spelling "stupid", "D" on keyboard is really close to "E"
Old 2010-12-03, 23:35   Link #22
turok
[TTZ] Moderate Encoder
*Fansubber

Location: In the Turokzone. Next door are heaven, hell, and 4chan.org (purgatory)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
1. YouTube never has them (stupied fucking copyright shit...)

2. ...Animesuki has torrents?
yes animesuki.com has links to torrents. for negima oad 4 subbed i recommend either AQS or my own releases for Negima
Old 2010-12-13, 21:44   Link #23
Mr.Kurosaki
[Bankai]

Quote:
Originally Posted by turok View Post
or my own releases for Negima
Chosen your's, thanks for the hard work Turok
Old 2010-12-15, 01:25   Link #24
turok
[TTZ] Moderate Encoder
*Fansubber

Location: In the Turokzone. Next door are heaven, hell, and 4chan.org (purgatory)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kurosaki View Post
Chosen your's, thanks for the hard work Turok
No problem. always appreciate a comment or two every now and then. hope u all enjoyed yue oad along with another world oads.

Last edited by turok; 2010-12-15 at 01:46.
Old 2010-12-15, 21:41   Link #25
Mr.Kurosaki
[Bankai]

Quote:
Originally Posted by turok View Post
No problem. always appreciate a comment or two every now and then. hope u all enjoyed yue oad along with another world oads.
Nah you deserved a lot of praise, and yep I personally enjoyed your release, definitely my priority among all negima OAD releases (and yep it is faster than other ones
Old 2010-12-16, 14:22   Link #26
turok
[TTZ] Moderate Encoder
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kurosaki View Post
Nah you deserved a lot of praise, and yep I personally enjoyed your release, definitely my priority among all negima OAD releases (and yep it is faster than other ones
wow thank you. those words are too kind for someone like myself. such praise shud go to those who helped me make it all possible. truly a shame to hear considering I won't be fansubbing anymore. late 2011 is possible but I'd have to wait and see as I don't know if any of my allies wud be around by then.

anywho Rewatching OAD 4 makes me feel sad that thee wont be any new negima oads due to that movie for negima and that movie isnt set till sometime 2011.

Last edited by turok; 2010-12-18 at 04:02. Reason: lol
Old 2010-12-27, 22:23   Link #27
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I know this might not be the right place but wasent there an ova where Rakan and Negi fought in the arena?
Old 2010-12-28, 10:36   Link #28
Kurush

Send a message via MSN to Kurush
No, they never made one.

....RAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEE!

"The objective is not to win. It is to eliminate every option for the enemy except the one to lose."

Knowledge is power. It should be shared.
Old 2010-12-28, 16:39   Link #29
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

When it comes to the Negi/Raken fight, it's likely that it will show up in the movie (although it depends on how much of the rest of the MW will be covered, since the fight is on my list of bits that may be cut from the film version).
Old 2010-12-28, 20:17   Link #30
OverMaster
Zok, Biff, Pow, Wham.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnAdct1 View Post
When it comes to the Negi/Raken fight, it's likely that it will show up in the movie (although it depends on how much of the rest of the MW will be covered, since the fight is on my list of bits that may be cut from the film version).
The movie is being billed with 'Final' in the title, so I expect for it to show the finale to the Mundus Magicus story. Negi vs. Rakan, if anything, probably will be only a brief flashback, like Chao's fight in the Ala Alba OVAs.
Old 2010-12-29, 16:53   Link #31
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
The movie is being billed with 'Final' in the title, so I expect for it to show the finale to the Mundus Magicus story. Negi vs. Rakan, if anything, probably will be only a brief flashback, like Chao's fight in the Ala Alba OVAs.
I agree that the Negi/Rakan fight will either be only brief or cut from the film all together (since in the end, the main purpose of the fight, the Ako/Nagi subplot, didn't go anywhere major outside of Ako learning that Nagi is Negi). However, there's some parts that I feel that still need to be included in the film.

Spoiler: