AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-08-25, 22:36   Link #121
Plant42

There is a "Must known" fact that in the manga his name is (Jesus)Christ the second, but the anime toned it down by cut the "Christ" off(They also cut the scene in the chapel where there is a statue of cruxified Christ the Second).
Plant42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 23:34   Link #122
pirateking

Quote:
There is a "Must known" fact that in the manga his name is (Jesus)Christ the second, but the anime toned it down by cut the "Christ" off(They also cut the scene in the chapel where there is a statue of cruxified Christ the Second).
Its all about religion issues. e.g. Greed in FMA was also supposed to be cruxified in the original jap manga, but was replaced by a mere rock wall in the anime.

Blade in vol 1 also had his right hand's flesh "blown off" saving Cruz from the Testament, leaving a gruesome skeleton hand. But the anime altered that scene in episode 1. Thus anime = audience friendly.
pirateking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 23:42   Link #123
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirateking View Post
Blade in vol 1 also had his right hand's flesh "blown off" saving Cruz from the Testament, leaving a gruesome skeleton hand. But the anime altered that scene in episode 1. Thus anime = audience friendly.
But they indeed show his right hand bleeding,REALLY badly(And originaly,he grab a rocket that is launch from the tetament instead of the "Holy Hand Grenade" in the bible,right?)
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 00:03   Link #124
pirateking

Screenshot of Blade's hand after getting blown off by Testament's rocket in the manga. Impressive that Blade could withstand THAT kind of pain without screaming, I know I would if Im in his shoes. Blade is portrayed as more reckless in his fighting. This scene is definitely a no-go in the anime.

P.S. Blade looks like the terminator with the skeleton hand.
Old 2009-08-26, 00:36   Link #125
Dragonkid11
A random-man

One thing that make me interesting is that,how he able to use his "Terminatorly" hand to rip the testament brain out?
I mean...even he don't feel pain of the hand,He for surely won't be able to ue his finger(His finger is now pure bone,no muscle at that statue...)

A question about volume 5...
Spoiler for Volume 5:
Old 2009-08-26, 00:42   Link #126
pirateking

Case spine image of the ED CD cover is pretty "spoilerful" for non-manga readers.

Spoiler:

Yamada-ko chan

for Dragonkid11's question, its no. The ability Blade learned from the girl could only control the person who is infected by the virus spread by the user. the method of spreading is through the victim's mouth by kissing (episode 8's yuri action)

Blade just instructed Eve to destroy the virus within her body. Seems the dead girl's ability will make a comeback in future since Saten freezed her body and ordered her dead corpse to be preserved.

Last edited by pirateking; 2009-08-26 at 00:54.
Old 2009-08-26, 00:50   Link #127
Dragonkid11
A random-man

No,I mean...can he now control other people?(With the kissing of course...)
Old 2009-08-26, 00:57   Link #128
pirateking

Quote:
No,I mean...can he now control other people?(With the kissing of course...)
Probably yes. But do you want Blade to kiss his male opponents(Arclight)? Doubt the opponent would give blade the chance to execute that ability. Eve was infected because she was chained, weak and helpless in the first place.

Anyway, Blade's "Little Boy" technique is badass enough than rely on other people's ability. Blade himself is overpowered, theres no need to control people who are inferior to himself.
Old 2009-08-26, 01:01   Link #129
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Does you mean that te opponent won't get infected if he/she is moving(freely)?

but seriously,I think a kiss should be enough...(Beside doing ecchi thing...)
Old 2009-08-26, 01:08   Link #130
pirateking

Quote:
Does you mean that te opponent won't get infected if he/she is moving(freely)?
Asking this is like asking can I hit you if you are moving? Common sense.
Old 2009-08-26, 01:10   Link #131
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Asking this is like asking can I hit you if you are moving? Common sense.
I atcually forgot about this "common sense"...

EDIT:
I nearly forgot...
Spoiler for Possible spoiler:

Last edited by Dragonkid11; 2009-08-26 at 01:39.
Old 2009-08-26, 04:20   Link #132
Wrath88
Kissing...

ZOMG, will Blade go on a loli-kissing spree!??!? Combine Dean Drive Fox Hound with that Black Attraction!
Old 2009-08-26, 05:09   Link #133
ShiroiRyu

HU ?!
The ED Cover...
With the "spoilers", we saw her in volume... ?
Because, i like Needless...
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 06:21   Link #134
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
does he really have the seconds memories or is that just how he interprets it when he got his remnants.
I think he's just making that up, the 2nd from the information show thus far is on the side of good, although IIRC he was assassinated so maybe he's holding a grudge?
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 08:53   Link #135
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Its all about religion issues. e.g. Greed in FMA was also supposed to be cruxified in the original jap manga, but was replaced by a mere rock wall in the anime.

That said, pretty much it'll be to blasphemous, remember Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, about the book thing looking like Quran Bible.

Also mentioning Blade's hand, his torso and ribs are seen in the manga. Man gory really! But Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
ZOMG, will Blade go on a loli-kissing spree!??!? Combine Dean Drive Fox Hound with that Black Attraction!
ZOMG!!! Blade can have any loli he wants now! Lucky overpowered bastard!

I am pretty sad that Uchida lol is probably the weakest character with powers in the group where in Blade uses the Little Boy and Vulcan Shock Ignition, which is originally his. When he comes back or IF ever he comes back he needs a new fire technique.

Spoiler for Needless Special Chapters:
Old 2009-08-26, 09:33   Link #136
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Spoiler for Needless Special Chapters:
Hey,that might just answered the question that I about to ask!(But...where to find special chapter?)
Old 2009-08-26, 09:51   Link #137
BlueDo

Quote:
Blade's Zero ability is imperfect compared to Arclight's PF Zero which can copy every kind of skill including "missing link" levels. (Blade couldn't execute Saten's ability even though he learned the skill). Blade and Arclight were handicapped after the flashback event, thats why you see them going just hand-to-hand combat instead of using abilities to fight. Arclight obtained PF Zero back by consuming the people thus hes a lucky bastard during that time.

Yeah, Blade pretty much had the match won, but Arclight "cheated". Reminds me of the boss character Gill from SFIII.
Thanks for clearing that up.
Reread the parts. So Blade was unsuccessful in copying P.F.Zero
BlueDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 10:35   Link #138
pirateking

Quote:
actually i just realised the only thing that needs to happen is for the glasses and strawhat girl to meet the magnet and sword girl (cant read japanese dont know there names) if they talk about it then we know at least that story (1 out of 4) was incorporated into mainstream, if they dont know each other it wasnt.
In chapter 68 when Hatfield mentioned the word "priest", the glasses girl reacted to that word. Its a special sign about vol 0 linking to the main story.
Old 2009-08-26, 22:09   Link #139
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Isn't vol.0 2 years apart from the current needless storyline?
Old 2009-08-26, 22:50   Link #140
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Some manga just have so many mystery even after they done the whole story...

Tags
action, comedy, seinen