AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-08-06, 23:53   Link #121
KirbyMorph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
I don't want to sound like a prick but there a few thing that are wishful thinking in this post, although this is your theory of course. The Sasuke part using the cursed seal level 1 to beat the clone, is not that impossible but i found it unlikely. Sasuke just ran down a waterfall and with his speed charging chidori, he has a tremendous impulse/power in that jutsu that will beat rasengan without the need to use in any cursed seal. Rasengan is more powerful than chidori, but this chidori packs quite a punch because of the impulse. The other part, in who will pull the big power first, the Kyuubi or the first level of the cursed seal, its up to grabs, since Sasuke willl be the last to go cursed level two after Kyuubified Naruto. Sasuke is more skilled that Naruto, but not in the raw power department. Once he can't stand the Kyuubi's brute force anymore, he will then have to pulled out the second level of the cursed seal, plus we haven't seen what Sasuke look like in that level, which will be more dramatic to see, since we have already seen a Kyuubified Naruto. This is the part that i don't understand why you said it. Why would Kisame try to killed Sasuke, where he can just beat him or drain him with his sword, especially since he is a Jounin and Sasuke a Genin, and we know the difference between a Genin and a Jounin. I mean, i know Kisame and Itachi wants Naruto for Kyuubi, but if Kisame try to kill Sasuke first, it just prove that Sasuke was going to killed Naruto in this fight. Also, do you honestly believe that Itachi would have let Kisame kill the one of the three Uchiha who are only left, specially since this one is his brother. After all that Uchiha flashback, do you really think he would let Sasuke die by the hand of anyone, since he want to kill him himself.

You really have to stop spouting your BS all the time like its actual fact. Its getting really annoying that you think you are always right and everything you say is fact when in reality, you base everything on your own twisted perception of events. Where exactly are you getting proof that there are 3 Uchiha left? No where has it been stated that there are 3 Uchiha left. I assume its based on Itachi talking about Saskue being potentially 1 of 3 mangekyo users if he attains it. No where does it say the 3rd one is alive. In all likely hood, there is a much bigger chance that the first Uchiha to obtain it wrote on the scroll how to get it and has long since died. Why would anyone be impressed with Itachi if another mange user was running around? Why would he read the scroll instead of asking this mysterious mange user how he got it? Then you start spouting off about impulse of the chidori making it better than the rasengan in this battle. Do you know what an impulse is? I doubt it. Furthermore, your basing your 'power levels' of moves on some scale that only you know about. Running down a waterfall makes him better? Id like to know the theory behind that one. So far, physics has not played any part in how powerful moves are. Chakra is basically the only difference. Him running faster down the waterfall only makes him faster, not stronger. Since Naruto had no trouble intercepting him with his rasengan, I cant see how it made much of a difference.

If you want to give an opinion on what you think might happen, thats fine. Just stop blasting into people with your so called "facts" that have no proof to back them up. This isnt the only post where you completely ignore other people's opinions and come in stating all your "facts" to discredit everything they say and its getting annoying.
KirbyMorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-06, 23:53   Link #122
xavier8200

Sasuke has to win, what are they going to do drag him back to konoha and then make another arc so that Sasuke can leave again?? Sasuke is going to win and then bounce and find Kabuto or someone
xavier8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-06, 23:54   Link #123
Chr0n0

At the end, im guessing the kunai had great significance. I mite be wrong but the kunai may be a kage bunshin under in the water as naruto has done this before but with shuriken.
He also has a grin..mwa hahaa
Chr0n0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-07, 00:01   Link #124
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr0n0
At the end, im guessing the kunai had great significance.
Why the hell does everyone keep saying this? The Kunai was simply there to show how fast they were going. Notice that it started falling when Naruto deflected it, yet didn't hit the water or sink until Naruto & Sasuke's hits connected. They were moving INSANELY FAST. This was pretty damn obvious. It's not some fucking magical kunai or something, people.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-07, 00:09   Link #125
Chr0n0

i c..well done
Chr0n0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-07, 00:11   Link #126
nubby

the problem with these two guys, Lost World and Last of the Uchiha is that they're too bias towards Sasuke. They need to pull themselves out of Sasuke's ass and see things in neutral ground

With that said, I think they're pretty even right now. Sasuke is not "one upping" Naruto just by grabbing Naruto's kunai! Naruto quickly threw his ninja star(whatever it's called) at the kunai so it wasn't anything significant.
nubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-07, 00:11   Link #127
SaberDicer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
Actually, Kakashi used a Mizu Bushin, not a Kage Bushin and was able to detect the real Itachi, since he told Kurenai that the person they had in front of them was a Kage Bushin ready to explote, as also stated by Asuma when he said "What? The Kage Bushin exploded.

I don't want to sound like a prick but there a few thing that are wishful thinking in this post, although this is your theory of course. The Sasuke part using the cursed seal level 1 to beat the clone, is not that impossible but i found it unlikely. Sasuke just ran down a waterfall and with his speed charging chidori, he has a tremendous impulse/power in that jutsu that will beat rasengan without the need to use in any cursed seal. Rasengan is more powerful than chidori, but this chidori packs quite a punch because of the impulse. The other part, in who will pull the big power first, the Kyuubi or the first level of the cursed seal, its up to grabs, since Sasuke willl be the last to go cursed level two after Kyuubified Naruto. Sasuke is more skilled that Naruto, but not in the raw power department. Once he can't stand the Kyuubi's brute force anymore, he will then have to pulled out the second level of the cursed seal, plus we haven't seen what Sasuke look like in that level, which will be more dramatic to see, since we have already seen a Kyuubified Naruto. This is the part that i don't understand why you said it. Why would Kisame try to killed Sasuke, where he can just beat him or drain him with his sword, especially since he is a Jounin and Sasuke a Genin, and we know the difference between a Genin and a Jounin. I mean, i know Kisame and Itachi wants Naruto for Kyuubi, but if Kisame try to kill Sasuke first, it just prove that Sasuke was going to killed Naruto in this fight. Also, do you honestly believe that Itachi would have let Kisame kill the one of the three Uchiha who are only left, specially since this one is his brother. After all that Uchiha flashback, do you really think he would let Sasuke die by the hand of anyone, since he want to kill him himself.

It's a good guess. It can go either way, killing someone precious or protecting someone precious. Who knows but i rather it go with the killing part, since the whole flashback indicated in that way.

Well I don't know about the Sharingan vs Kage Bushin stuff, but it seemed that even Kakashi was suprised when Naruto does his Kage bushin switcheroo's at various points, you may be correct though

Also about Sasuke not having to use the curse seal to fend of Naruto's rasengan, yes its true that chidori relies on the speed of the thrust, and yes sasuke has incredible speed after running down a waterfall, but naruto also just used a clone to forcefully throw himself towards Sasuke. Also from the way it was drawn it appears that the chakra is now simply battleing it out in a shoving war, if the chidori would have used the thrust to pierce the rasengan, they wouldnt still be standing around the middle of a huge chakra field, it would have been instant. The way it was drawn makes it look to be just a battle of chakra now

Also about saying naruto will kyuubify before sasuke lvl 2's. Well its quite obvious that you think more of sasuke, considering your name and your side pic, but from the way this battle is looking, sasuke seems to be the one who strikes first, I mean he did initate chidori before naruto rasengan'd, and he does want to kill naruto, while naruto just wants his friend back. Sasuke would be more likely to use his ultimate power before naruto, because he wants to kill him. If you and your friend are fighting, and you dont wanna kill him, who will be the first to pull the gun, the person who wants to kill the other.

Also, I made the point about Kisame because Kisame doesnt seem to have much patience. Its obvious that the Kisame/Itachi team is still on Naruto, and so it seems like a good time to strike, but Kisame wouldnt have any patience, and he'd want to eliminate all possible resitance that could interefer with the mission, so hed go to kill Sasuke first. Its not meant to be a fued between Kisame and Sasuke. Its more like Kisame wants to capture Naruto and get it done with, hes losing patience because hes been tracking him for too damn long, he see Sasuke and he wants him gone so he attacks him. Also Itachi might not have anything to do with it, Kisame would just snap and go for it.
SaberDicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-07, 00:12   Link #128
EfrainMan
Scourge of the Seven Seas

Inane's is out, you know where to go.

BTW, the chapter 224 cover special is just a copy of 226 page 1. I hope they fix that, I really wanted to see that one colored...for aesthetic purposes, of course
EfrainMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-07, 00:13   Link #129
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

1) Naruto cannot win. He better not win or the series looses a lot. Naruto cannot keep winning fights. This is one fight he has to loose so that the plot can be driven further.

2) Sasuke CANNOT kill naruto. Even if he beats naruto, there is no way in hell that sasuke would kill naruto. Not because naruto is the main character but because that would completely make sasuke a pointless character. He is supposed to be an innocent avenger who is going to battle his evil brother. Its is utterly pointless if sasuke simply becomes another Itachi. He will ultimately defeat Itachi, but sasuke will do it without taking a dark path. Otherwise, when he finally defeats itachi it will be "Hmm wow, im stronger than you. Ok. cool". But sasuke will have to learn the point this anime has been preaching non stop from episode 1 "True power comes from protecting those close to you".
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-07, 00:23   Link #130
Verrik
Destroyer of Dreams

Send a message via AIM to Verrik Send a message via MSN to Verrik Send a message via Yahoo to Verrik
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubby
the problem with these two guys, Lost World and Last of the Uchiha is that they're too bias towards Sasuke. They need to pull themselves out of Sasuke's ass and see things in neutral ground

With that said, I think they're pretty even right now. Sasuke is not "one upping" Naruto just by grabbing Naruto's kunai! Naruto quickly threw his ninja star(whatever it's called) at the kunai so it wasn't anything significant.

Agreed.

"OMG!11 He Grabbed his kuna1!!!! He is teh winnar!"

The amount of Sasuke fanboi-ism coming from you two is going to make me vomit. I realize you like him ALOT but just because he pulled off some fancy move doesnt mean he is going to win. As far as saying the Chidori is going to beat the Rasengan, only time can tell. I don't think you guys are giving Naruto nearly enough credit. If he goes Kyuubi I dont think Sasuke is going to have an easy tiime no matter WHAT you say.

EDIT - Though I do agree that Sasuke SHOULD win, It would make the story better in my opinion.
Verrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-07, 00:25   Link #131
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubby
Oh please, everyone in this forum has a bias towards either Naruto or Sasuke. No one here is on neutral ground so don't even fucking pretend like you are.
Old 2004-08-07, 00:27   Link #132
Verrik
Destroyer of Dreams

Send a message via AIM to Verrik Send a message via MSN to Verrik Send a message via Yahoo to Verrik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost World
Oh please, everyone in this forum has a bias towards either Naruto or Sasuke. No one here is on neutral ground so don't even fucking pretend like you are.
That is BS. There are MANY people on this board who aren't biased. Just because you are dont think that everyone else is.
Old 2004-08-07, 00:32   Link #133
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verrik
That is BS. There are MANY people on this board who aren't biased. Just because you are dont think that everyone else is.
Yeah, right. Whatever.
Old 2004-08-07, 00:36   Link #134
eLstar
(^_^)v

Geez, getting into an argument over Anime characters. Lay off it already.

Anyway, looks like no Naruto chapter next week....yet again. That REALLY sucks.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-07, 00:37   Link #135
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu
2) Sasuke CANNOT kill naruto. Even if he beats naruto, there is no way in hell that sasuke would kill naruto. Not because naruto is the main character but because that would completely make sasuke a pointless character. He is supposed to be an innocent avenger who is going to battle his evil brother. Its is utterly pointless if sasuke simply becomes another Itachi. He will ultimately defeat Itachi, but sasuke will do it without taking a dark path. Otherwise, when he finally defeats itachi it will be "Hmm wow, im stronger than you. Ok. cool". But sasuke will have to learn the point this anime has been preaching non stop from episode 1 "True power comes from protecting those close to you".
From what's been happening since the beginning of this fight, it seems as though Sasuke fully intends on killing Naruto. He wants power, and like we've seen in the flashbacks, he'll do almost anything to get it even by "plunging himself into darkness". He's already gotten to the next stage of the curse seal so that's taken care of, now he wants the Mangekyou Sharingan and the only way he knows how to get it is by what Itachi told him: "You have to kill your closest friend".

In order for Sasuke to gain the MS, he's going to have to kill Naruto, or rather believe that he did, so I definitely think he's going at him with murderous intent.

Oh and for those of you that are pining for a time jump/skip/hop, how much time do you want to pass?
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-07, 00:39   Link #136
Verrik
Destroyer of Dreams

Quote:
Yeah, right. Whatever.
Whether you like it or not its the truth. At this point most people dont care who wins they just want this arc to end, myself included. I just want to see where the story goes, because its getting stale right now. All those meaningless fights were starting to drag it down. Its getting better now, I enjoyed the flashbacks, seeing Itachi again was nice. Finding out he is truly psycho was even better Don't get me wrong I respect your opinion, but atleast see things with OPEN eyes instead of just believing Sasuke will win no matter what.

Old 2004-08-07, 00:39   Link #137
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by socomberetta
Oh and for those of you that are pining for a time jump/skip/hop, how much time do you want to pass?
4 years. They can all be bishounen and bishoujo then and That will be long enough for Naruto to learn some decent Taijutsu skills so he can finally look good in a fight.
Old 2004-08-07, 00:41   Link #138
Verrik
Destroyer of Dreams

Quote:
4 years. They can all be bishounen and bishoujo then and That will be long enough for Naruto to learn some decent Taijutsu skills so he can finally look good in a fight.
I agree with you there. Four years would be nice, and yes Naruto does like VERY sloppy when he fights....
Old 2004-08-07, 00:45   Link #139
sheen

This chapter was quite cheap. Four fifths of it showed them running towards each other and there was absolute no progression with the story. The whole chapter could fit into a five minute animation.
sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-07, 00:49   Link #140
Ke0

Send a message via AIM to Ke0
Quote:
Why the hell does everyone keep saying this? The Kunai was simply there to show how fast they were going. Notice that it started falling when Naruto deflected it, yet didn't hit the water or sink until Naruto & Sasuke's hits connected. They were moving INSANELY FAST. This was pretty damn obvious. It's not some fucking magical kunai or something, people.

Because the Kunai was pulled out by t3h SasUk3 kun, and he's a genius, so he's going to do something to just uberly destroy Naruto in one move!!

Honestly I don't know why they can't tell why the Kunai was there, I mean all it is there for is to show how fast the match is going that's all.
Ke0 is offline   Reply With Quote