3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2009-03-23, 05:21   Link #5261
haravikk

Quote:
Originally Posted by darenshan54 View Post
I mean i would like it if they continued the series, but lelouche is confirmed dead, and i can't see the series going on with someone else as the main character. If they do go on they might make lelouche like C.C and make him forget everything, then somehow involve him with suzaku and nunnally again. But that's a long shot.
Well, the other obvious possibility is that when Lelouch defeated Charles vi Britannia and Lady Marianne in the Sword of Akasha, that he received their Geass powers, as it never seemed to be explained what his second eye symbol actually did. If he did then receive Lady Marianne's power his spirit would have left his body when he died, and been redirected to someone else, the obvious choice being C.C. This would explain her apparent happiness at the end, as while she would still be immortal, she would always be "with" Lelouch.
For that to be continued though would require a new main character, unless they were able to revive his body as Lady Marianne was hinting at. It makes an interesting possibility for a "happy" ending even if you do just leave it as a curiosity of the second series though.
haravikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-27, 08:47   Link #5262
animpo

D*mn! I'm speechless.

Truly an OBRA MAESTRA.
animpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-04, 23:34   Link #5263
geicorules

It was a quite good ending and yes the creater said lalouch is dead but he never said he didn't become R2 r.r in japanes sometimes means l.l look at all those people setantly dead and boom wtf alive obtained his fathers code thats how thats why Jeremiah was not sad he was in on the plan he knew that lalouch would live
geicorules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-04, 23:53   Link #5264
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

R2 was not a wordplay on a Code name. R2 stood for Reconstruction and Revolution, two themes that were in play in the second season. So no, Lelouch didn't become "R.R.". R.R. is incorrect anyway, as even in Japan, Lelouch's name is spelled with an L, so if he had a Code name based on his own name, it'd be "L.L.".
Old 2009-04-05, 05:46   Link #5265
nutype
Future MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by geicorules View Post
It was a quite good ending and yes the creater said lalouch is dead but he never said he didn't become R2 r.r in japanes sometimes means l.l look at all those people setantly dead and boom wtf alive obtained his fathers code thats how thats why Jeremiah was not sad he was in on the plan he knew that lalouch would live
with over 200+ pages of "i think lulu is alive" and even when all the evidence in the episode plus interview transcripts from the creator people will still refuse to listen to reason. I feel like I wasted a lot of time arguing that lelouch was dead right after the episode aired to all those stubborn people that just refused to listen to reason... People just dont want to believe things that make them feel bad.
nutype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-05, 19:43   Link #5266
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Man, this R2 theory is... if someday sunrise resurrects Lelouch, i hope they don't do it that way.

But, for now, he's dead like spice girls carrer. We should deal with it.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-05, 23:31   Link #5267
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
R2 was not a wordplay on a Code name. R2 stood for Reconstruction and Revolution, two themes that were in play in the second season. So no, Lelouch didn't become "R.R.". R.R. is incorrect anyway, as even in Japan, Lelouch's name is spelled with an L, so if he had a Code name based on his own name, it'd be "L.L.".
That and we have no confirmation that your initials are used.

I mean does anyone think Cecile Croomy secretly has code?

Maybe C.C and Cecile are the same character only with a green wig, different voice, and are constantly at two places at the same time

Genius.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-06, 02:16   Link #5268
yakumo-chan

hey i have a question....

Did kallen has figured out the plan of Lelouch and Suzaku in the end?

Nunally figured it out right!?

i was wondering if Kallen figured it out too?
yakumo-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-06, 02:32   Link #5269
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
hey i have a question....

Did kallen has figured out the plan of Lelouch and Suzaku in the end?

Nunally figured it out right!?

i was wondering if Kallen figured it out too?
In a word, yes. She even says so.
Old 2009-04-06, 06:36   Link #5270
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
And btw, since we are on the subject, i still lulz with wiki's description, about Kallen's ending, that says "In the following months after Lelouch's death, Kallen seems to have forgiven him. " 8D
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-06, 08:05   Link #5271
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Lol.

Now i'm imagining Kallen yelling for months "Lelouch, that sonavabitch!" until one magic day she thinks "you know, lelouch wasn't that bad after all. I'll forgive him and instead of doing voodoo to his photo, i'm gonna smile to him".
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-06, 08:09   Link #5272
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
Lol.

Now i'm imagining Kallen yelling for months "Lelouch, that sonavabitch!" until one magic day she thinks "you know, lelouch wasn't that bad after all. I'll forgive him and instead of doing voodoo to his photo, i'm gonna smile to him".

Sometimes wiki, is lulz-material. Oh well, tell us something new. |DD;
I just found it, really amusing in the sense, that it was obvious, that Kallen got the plan in the ending, she pretty much said it herself. There was nothing to forgive. 8)
Old 2009-04-06, 08:12   Link #5273
yvj
U Mad?

She needed to forgive him because he failed to ask for comfort in a nicer way
Old 2009-04-06, 08:15   Link #5274
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
i would rather think that there was MUCH to forgive
he did act like an asshole towards her
and then as a complete monster towards the entire world
understanding why he was doing it is not the same as forgiving him for it
and its also possible to still love someone without being able to forgive then (gum-line logic )
Old 2009-04-06, 08:19   Link #5275
incorrupts
Banned

Yeah, except Kallen is not a selfish person. She knew, that Lelouch did that for the world, so she is alright with it. Duh, she is smiling in the pic, for the future she is having, getting to have a toast while running like a running-rabbit down the roads. 8D //why all the threads turning about Kallen in the end? yvj i blame you. 8D
Old 2009-04-06, 08:22   Link #5276
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

yeah
we really should go to the kallen thread
it needs some more posts (not enough yet )
Old 2009-04-06, 08:25   Link #5277
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
8D //why all the threads turning about Kallen in the end? yvj i blame you. 8D
Just as panned

I'd bet money Kallen forgave him by the end. It fit her character to do so. And she of all people should understand doing what you have to do for a perceived greater good.

Granted she did nothing on his scale of things. It would be easier for her to forgive him in that line of thinking.

Plus she's loves the man
Old 2009-04-06, 08:28   Link #5278
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Just as panned

I'd bet money Kallen forgave him by the end. It fit her character to do so. And she of all people should understand doing what you have to do for a perceived greater good.

Granted she did nothing on his scale of things. It would be easier for her to forgive him in that line of thinking.

Plus she's loves the man
Come on. 8D
There is not even questioning, if she forgave him or not. Kallen had a LOT in her pack-back, that could make her punch Lelouch, up until the moment he gets stabbed by Zerozaku in the finale. There, she has nothing to forgive him. Instead, she is grateful. Because apart from the future, she acquired the knowledge of his real feelings as well. {like the song, "she loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah, she loves you, yeah, yeah , yeah and you know you should be glad" || instead of "she", insert "he", it is the same meaning in this song. 8)}

Srsly, does she seem, like she is holding back anything, while she narrates the epilogue? No. She does not have a problem, why should we? 8D {epic song again: "She said you hurt her so, she almost lost her miiind, and now she says she knows, you're not the hurting kind " 8DD}

p.s come on yvj, i granted your wish from yesterday.

p.s 2 this is on topic, because we are discussing about the finale. So yep, two birds, one stone. 8D

Last edited by incorrupts; 2009-04-06 at 08:49.
Old 2009-04-06, 08:55   Link #5279
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

i still think it was poorly presented that she knows the truth
i dont doubt that she could understand it
but it was never presented WHAT exactly made her understand it
there were no leads to it
so she sees zero, and ...
if she and suzaku actually discussed something relevent during their fight that she could refer to or someothing like (oh, so thats what he ment) then it would have been better
but it was presented the same way that the "gino is now with the OOBK" scene from ep 23 was presented
"oh and BTW, she now understands everything"
you needed the complete guide to tell us what she understood and about lelouchs little wish and everything
and its becouse that scene was just not explained properly IMO
Old 2009-04-06, 08:58   Link #5280
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
i still think it was poorly presented that she knows the truth
i dont doubt that she could understand it
but it was never presented WHAT exactly made her understand it
there were no leads to it
so she sees zero, and ...
if she and suzaku actually discussed something relevent during their fight that she could refer to or someothing like (oh, so thats what he ment) then it would have been better
but it was presented the same way that the "gino is now with the OOBK" scene from ep 23 was presented
"oh and BTW, she now understands everything"
you needed the complete guide to tell us what she understood and about lelouchs little wish and everything
and its becouse that scene was just not explained properly IMO
Oh, who cares blade-buddy? It is like "he loves her, yah, yah, yah, she loves him yah yah, yah, with a love like that, they both know they should be glad. 8DD"

No srsly, well, i suppose you do have a semi-point. Personally, i was satisfied with Kallen comprehending it, in an Einstein-way. {just so some people, that said she is dum-dum, could just kindly stfu. 8D}
But i guess, it could have just been presented in a better way. Oh well, we got the love-part in the end, so meh.

/keeps listening to the Beatles song. <3