3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.65%
1 out of 10 : Painful 12 3.92%
Voters: 306. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2009-04-04, 04:37   Link #901
Zenemis
Megabuddy
*IT Support

GN Space Marine Assault Terminator squad, reporting for duty.

Game over man, game over!
Old 2009-04-04, 08:35   Link #902
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkatron View Post
Spoiler:

5 lights
Thanks for circling them. Never would have noticed the fifth one in the middle, lol.

And there we go, five factories, right? Now we have a whole year to argue and speculate from one image, hahahaha.
Old 2009-04-04, 09:20   Link #903
LordStrike
Gundam Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelite View Post
Can you point out the fifth one? I only see four + a couple of really bright green stars.

Yes! I want a prequel. No need to ruin the nice semi-concrete ending. It doesn't need to be any more solidified than that.

And ditto on the wallpaper choice.
Plz tell me you were joking about not seeing the 5 star

maybe is not the enemy or any one bad just set-chan whti ian fixing teh drives and making them smaller or more powerful XD hell it could be 5 green lanterns :P
Old 2009-04-04, 09:20   Link #904
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
And there we go, five factories, right? Now we have a whole year to argue and speculate from one image, hahahaha.
I can only wonder where they get their minerals from. After all, Jupiter is a gas planet, it does not yield... anything. Not to mention Jupiter has recently been redefined as not being a planet.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-04, 09:23   Link #905
LordStrike
Gundam Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
I can only wonder where they get their minerals from. After all, Jupiter is a gas planet, it does not yield... anything. Not to mention Jupiter has recently been redefined as not being a planet.

- Tak
i really dont care if they say is not a planet for me is a planet and it looks nice
Old 2009-04-04, 13:46   Link #906
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Those GN Drives must be on overdrive or something, because they have to be emitting a TON of particles for them to be seen that far away.

I mean, the great red spot is like 3 Earths put together or something like that, so you can imagine just how big the distance is between each unit.
Actually you can't because it's impossible to tell how close those lights are to the camera. For all we know, they can just be a couple of kilometers away.

Quote:
I can only wonder where they get their minerals from. After all, Jupiter is a gas planet, it does not yield... anything.
Except for all of Jupiter's moons, and any captive asteroids in the vicinity.

Quote:
Not to mention Jupiter has recently been redefined as not being a planet.
I think that you're thinking of Pluto. Unless they radically change the definition of "planet", Jupiter will always remain as the largest one in the Solar System.
Old 2009-04-04, 23:50   Link #907
fizzmaister
The Tall One

Quote:

- Tak
Jupiter is still a planet, you must be thinking of Pluto. Furthermore, it has 63 moons, some of them are bound to have useful minerals.
Old 2009-04-05, 05:02   Link #908
arkxkra
全力全開

omg, very good episode, just finish from 16 until 25(end), damn damn good. Never thought so many people die, lucky those main character did not die, but Tieria, I do not know how to said, die or not -.-, not in between I guess .

I still wonder how Setsuna become a true innovator, cant get it -__-'. At least now CB still continue their work in behind the scene, abit waste for Alleluya and Marie did not go back CB, but is their freedom, at least both of them get together at last. Saw some familiar look during many scene, like Anew, or they just simple draw >.<"".

The final scene, jupiter and the 5 light, is a new enemy appear? looking forward to the movie, still got a year to go.

Last edited by arkxkra; 2009-04-05 at 05:21.
arkxkra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-06, 15:11   Link #909
snarf2691

is anyone else bugged by the fact that the tau drives were able to operate after going into trans-am? im pretty sure the original gn drives were the only ones to have semi-perpetual operation without the need to recharge at a station. it's just been bugging me for the last part of the series, especially this episode.
snarf2691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-06, 15:17   Link #910
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarf2691 View Post
is anyone else bugged by the fact that the tau drives were able to operate after going into trans-am? im pretty sure the original gn drives were the only ones to have semi-perpetual operation without the need to recharge at a station. it's just been bugging me for the last part of the series, especially this episode.
The GN-Drive[T]s used in the Innovator mobile units were said to be on par with the original GN-Drives, and as Billy stated to Graham, he had improved the GN-Drive[T]'s Trans-AM system so it'd last longer. Combine those two together...
Old 2009-04-08, 04:26   Link #911
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Man....I just love the part where Halle laughs and grunts when using the Arios to punch the Garazzo. Totally badass.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-08, 04:34   Link #912
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Man....I just love the part where Halle laughs and grunts when using the Arios to punch the Garazzo. Totally badass.
He didn't just punch her Garazzo. He pimp-handed it. I repeat, Hallelujah pimp-handed the most promiscuous, female member of the Innovades.
Old 2009-04-08, 04:40   Link #913
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
He didn't just punch her Garazzo. He pimp-handed it. I repeat, Hallelujah pimp-handed the most promiscuous, female member of the Innovades.
I sense a whole ripping in the universe due to the amount of epicness from this statement.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-08, 14:23   Link #914
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
I think it was waste. He bashed his twin-beam rifle on it.

And how the super-super wasn't able to best some GN Fangs was disappointing. And he was also beam spraying with those cannons in the arms.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-08, 15:52   Link #915
nutype
Future MD

halleluja saying you cant beat us without veda, was the highlight of the ep for me
nutype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-08, 23:38   Link #916
DV04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I think it was waste. He bashed his twin-beam rifle on it.

And how the super-super wasn't able to best some GN Fangs was disappointing. And he was also beam spraying with those cannons in the arms.
Yeah, it was, but they did it to save more screen time for the fight between Setsuna and Ribbons. If Halle/Alle managed to shoot down the Fangs then he would have been in the fight longer. Also, Arios' wings were gone so I guess we can say that the speed was reduced? They just wanted to give Lockon and Halle/Alle some praise for killing off Revive and Hilling.
DV04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-09, 00:44   Link #917
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

Decent series. Glad they decided to split it into two seasons rather than a continuous 50.

Also, movie will just be a reinterpretation of the last few episodes. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
fict_ticious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-09, 07:53   Link #918
nutype
Future MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by fict_ticious View Post
Decent series. Glad they decided to split it into two seasons rather than a continuous 50.

Also, movie will just be a reinterpretation of the last few episodes. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
there will be something about aliens you know it to be true.
nutype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-09, 11:05   Link #919
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutype View Post
there will be something about aliens you know it to be true.
Given Sunrise's track record, I wouldn't put it past them to give us blue balls. Oh well, we'll know when it airs.
fict_ticious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-09, 12:31   Link #920
GNWeapon
On Trial

I hope Mizushima goes: I'll never turn to the dark side. <-- Giving us good entertainment in the 90min long movie.
GNWeapon is offline   Reply With Quote