Old 2009-10-24, 10:10   Link #901
klare

cant bring myself to finish eps 4, i guess i will stop here

it had a not bad first eps, but went downhill fast
klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 10:53   Link #902
FlashFumo
Wait, what?

Oh, and I don't know if it's just me, but...

...do any of you also think that the karaoke session was a not-too-subtle image song plug?
FlashFumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 11:22   Link #903
Midonin
Last Engage

The show does have a character song album announced, so it's incredibly likely.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 11:44   Link #904
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by scr View Post
Kämpfer is like Needless... "don't think, enjoy."
OTOH, it seems that Akane is attracted to male Natsuru, while Sakura to female Natsuru. This can't end well.
especially if it's follow the hardest route, Sakura route, it's will be hell zone
just like Mai HIME anime in Shizuru x Natsuki route
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 11:52   Link #905
Nemesis

Still, this suffers from adaptation decay.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 12:21   Link #906
Hakuryu
Klutz

Episode 4 freebies~ (Sorry, I didn't feel like doing all the perverted-looking scenes ^^; )

Old 2009-10-24, 13:01   Link #907
Wadjet
Join the Yggdra Union

Best part of the episode for me was when Akane just busts in the room and start shooting and the camera pans outside

Shoot first ask questions later i guess.

Although I cannot believe how girly Natsuru is! His feelings for sakura aside, he should feel SOMETHING when feeling up Shizuka's chest or seeing her and Akane next to nekkid. I don't really wanna see a nosebleed overload, just something that proves he's a guy. All these girls throwing themselves at him and his reaction is 'what a pain'.
Old 2009-10-24, 13:04   Link #908
Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryu View Post
taking this.
Old 2009-10-24, 13:12   Link #909
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadjet View Post
Best part of the episode for me was when Akane just busts in the room and start shooting and the camera pans outside

Shoot first ask questions later i guess.

Although I cannot believe how girly Natsuru is! His feelings for sakura aside, he should feel SOMETHING when feeling up Shizuka's chest or seeing her and Akane next to nekkid. I don't really wanna see a nosebleed overload, just something that proves he's a guy. All these girls throwing themselves at him and his reaction is 'what a pain'.
^ I'm kinda relieved they made a harem lead that doesn't think like a pervert. Even when he fantasize about Sakura, he does it in a clean way like imagining a wedding ceremony or something. I dislike him though for his blockheadness.

If you need a pervert, Akane or Higashida are enough <<<<<<<< wait, aren't those 2 a perfect match?

AkanexHigashida
NatsuruxShizuke or NatsuruxMikoto
Sakuraxunkown new girl
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 13:17   Link #910
Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
also about Akane's gun shots, wouldn't people in the surrounding area could have heard those in the first place? i'm surprised that nobody reacted after that
This does not happen in the manga.Akane's shots could be heard.
Old 2009-10-24, 13:21   Link #911
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
^ I'm kinda relieved they made a harem lead that doesn't think like a pervert. Even when he fantasize about Sakura, he does it in a clean way like imagining a wedding ceremony or something. I dislike him though for his blockheadness.

If you need a pervert, Akane or Higishda are enough <<<<<<<< wait, aren't those 2 a perfect match?
Yes! Higashida wil be perfect match for Akane if he can survive from her Kampfer mode Gunshot
btw Natsuru and Akane fitting bra scene is hilarious too, if you turn off your monitor, and use your imagination only, you'll get some "stimulating sound"
Old 2009-10-24, 14:03   Link #912
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by scr View Post
Kämpfer is like Needless... "don't think, enjoy."
OTOH, it seems that Akane is attracted to male Natsuru, while Sakura to female Natsuru. This can't end well.
Which Akane? Well if there is a chance to separate the male and female everyone wins.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 14:10   Link #913
Fishfood1

natsuru is a perv... how can he not tell the difference between rubbing someone's shoulder and boob? unless shizuku has her's really stiff...

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 14:17   Link #914
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Which Akane? Well if there is a chance to separate the male and female everyone wins.
But Seto Kaichou want both of them quite greedy huh?!

random tought
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look like this Kampfer body that Natsuru get, is his own body if he born as female.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
natsuru is a perv... how can he not tell the difference between rubbing someone's shoulder and boob? unless shizuku has her's really stiff...
You mean Elastics do you? or Bouncy...
btw does any one know Natsuru Girl 3 sizes? Im curious after see 4th episode at 14:23 what a huge pair of Mochi

Last edited by surerman; 2009-10-24 at 15:56.
Old 2009-10-24, 18:47   Link #915
Wrath88
Kissing...

Quote:
I think it's more carry-over from the usual 'blockheaded cant-tell-i-have-harem' protagonist male trait. Huge difference in underlying tissue, lol.
Old 2009-10-24, 23:10   Link #916
chaos_animagic

Quote:
LOL, I was wonder that too...

How can he not tell where he put his hands... I mean the boobies are clearly lower than where the shoulder is.
And since rubbing shoulder your palm is facing down, but rubbing boobies your palm is facing to the sides...

But I think he didn't notice cause he was thinking about something else, we do it all the time...
Where you unconsciously do stuff before you even realizing you're doing it. (kinda like a habit or a tick)

I loved the beginning where Shizuku said "make me feel good" that sounded so arousing.

MangaFox deleted all the Kampfer anime thread, I had to come here to talk about the anime...
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-25, 00:17   Link #917
jomblo07

so far it follow through the novel and the chara design are lots better than the novel

Spoiler for epsd 5 or 6:
jomblo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-25, 00:20   Link #918
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
btw does any one know Natsuru Girl 3 sizes? Im curious after see 4th episode at 14:23 what a huge pair of Mochi
Her chest is same as Shizuku's. I think she has a bigger butt than Sakura or Shizuku, and waist size, probably a proportionate. The ratio should be 6:4:5.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-25, 00:28   Link #919
Nvis
Where are the good animes

All the girls looked great this episode!

Except non-Kampfer Akane.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-25, 01:09   Link #920
jomblo07

one thing i could say, shizuku chara design is a litle bit yandere like

prefer the chara design in manga, but it better than the novel which totaly fail cuz doesn't show

her charisma...
jomblo07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen