AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-30, 13:16   Link #601
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Shujin's top priority may be manga, but Aoki may be a different situation:

http://www.onemanga.com/Bakuman/30/13/ <-- while it's something small, it's something.

Whatever the case, it's a really interesting development.
Old 2009-10-30, 13:38   Link #602
Sol Falling

The lit major girl was the one against Takagi doing manga because she was interested in him, right? To be honest, I've never actually been super fond of Miyoshi, so the potential for a mixup for Takagi romantically is pretty intriguing. Not to count out Aoki ko either--collaborating creatively will give Aoki ko/Takagi the chance to become closer mentally a lot more than he is with Miyoshi. Although I do think he'll stay with Miyoshi in the end, their relationship thus far has been kinda casual and just 'going with the flow'. Either way this turns out, more romantic development for Takagi will be a good thing.
Old 2009-10-30, 13:54   Link #603
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
The lit major girl was the one against Takagi doing manga because she was interested in him, right? To be honest, I've never actually been super fond of Miyoshi, so the potential for a mixup for Takagi romantically is pretty intriguing.
I can see those two meeting again through Aoki. Aoki has already said she has not romantic interest in him. I really doubt that Miyoshi will be out though.
Old 2009-10-30, 15:05   Link #604
ShootingStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
I can see those two meeting again through Aoki. Aoki has already said she has not romantic interest in him. I really doubt that Miyoshi will be out though.
Aoki says that first... but obviously feelings might develop... YES! Aoki is so cool.
Old 2009-10-30, 15:25   Link #605
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Then Nakai cries out to Eiji for help and Eiji tries to cancel Ashirogi's new series, then Fukuda sues Jump for it and teh shit hits the fan...and then Aoki confesses to...Nakai!?
Sorry, today's been weird
Old 2009-10-30, 16:13   Link #606
Dark Mage

Miyoshi better watch out! To tell the truth, I would be sad if Shujin ditched Miyoshi for Aoki as Miyoshi has been there for him from the beginning but something could definitely develop, but Aoki sure is pretty.
Old 2009-10-30, 16:33   Link #607
Lummie

I'm smelling trouble with this new "sudden" involvement of Aoki....

Let's list them:

- It could lead to trouble between Shujin and Mashiro because Mashiro might feel that Shujin start to involve Aoki too much in their work (perhaps a bit jealousy)

- Miyoshi's wrath ain't something i would call upon... sabotage perhaps? Spilling ink on the story or something: "Ah, my hand slipped"

- Aoki's editor perhaps will try to manipulate Aoki in order to make sure that Ashirogi Muto won't finish their manga in order to get Aoki serialized.

- Mr.Miura won't be pleased that Shujin will help the competition and a new problem might raise between the editor and him.

- Aoki might get pregnant and suggest to elope together to the end of the horizon. <- Joke

I'm really curious to what'll happen.... btw... why is Shujin the only one that has a youth filled with love affairs? Give the poor guy Mashiro also something!
Old 2009-10-30, 16:40   Link #608
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
I'm smelling trouble with this new "sudden" involvement of Aoki....

I'm really curious to what'll happen.... btw... why is Shujin the only one that has a youth filled with love affairs? Give the poor guy Mashiro also something!
You know, I was wondering about the same thing, Shujin is way too popular
Old 2009-10-30, 17:01   Link #609
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
- Miyoshi's wrath ain't something i would call upon... sabotage perhaps? Spilling ink on the story or something: "Ah, my hand slipped"
Actually, upon hearing the news, I'd imagine she busts into the studio and literally wrecks the place, Mashiro and Shujin included.
Old 2009-11-01, 18:03   Link #610
USCPharmacist

I just started this series 3 days ago and I finished all the available chapters. Man I didn't know being a Jump's mangaka is so tough. Being rated every week is nerve racking, and the system creates huge competitions between the mangakas. Maybe that's why Jump sells so well.

Anyway some people mention about the lack of villains in previous posts. No, I disagree, the villains are always there since page 1. The villains are the readers! They are the one that give our heros the most trouble? no? mashiro and Tanaka are already pulling that hair out every week trying to "fight" them, I really don't think we need more villains to ruin their lives hehehe.

BTW I am curious what ranking bakuman got every week. We might be able to guess what kind of story we'll get 4 weeks later

Last edited by USCPharmacist; 2009-11-01 at 19:50.
Old 2009-11-01, 23:21   Link #611
Wrath88
Kissing...

I don't think there's actually the role of 'villains' in this, more like 'antagonists due to ____'. In a way, this seems more like slice of life in a sense. (Mangakas slice of life)
Old 2009-11-06, 01:34   Link #612
Freeter
beyond

Spoiler for 61:

Last edited by Freeter; 2009-11-06 at 02:48.
Old 2009-11-06, 03:05   Link #613
Wrath88
Kissing...

Possible outcomes from the later chapters:
Spoiler for 61:
Old 2009-11-06, 03:23   Link #614
ShootingStars

I LOVE Aoki
more Aoki please hahahaha
this chapter was one of the best ones ever
Old 2009-11-06, 03:37   Link #615
Dark Mage

This chapter was really good and the underwear part was hilarious. LoL I would love to read their new manga if it was published for real as it seems to have a good plot and not that generic. I liked Aoki but Iwase still seems to be as arrogant as ever. Can somebody please tell me why Shujin is so popular? He is hogging all the beautiful girls in the manga except Miho. Mashiro and his romance seems to have taken a back seat, I mean we havent even seen or heard of Miho for a long time. Mashiro doesnt have a life at all.
Old 2009-11-06, 06:52   Link #616
bahamut zero
miragecoordinator

I don't like their new idea....sounds too much like Dr. Slump
Old 2009-11-06, 07:02   Link #617
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Not only that, but Aoki's idea sounds much like Hatsukoi Limited.
Old 2009-11-06, 08:53   Link #618
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I always enjoy a good gadget story, although in these cases laughs>action for me...the ending was abrupt, although expected, can't wait to see what they'll talk about!
Old 2009-11-06, 09:25   Link #619
jomblo07

shuujin get attention from most of the girls

cuz i think his face look like kira aka raito hahahaha
Old 2009-11-06, 12:07   Link #620
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Possible outcomes from the later chapters:
Spoiler for 61:
Spoiler for 61:
Closed Thread