AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-11-06, 12:28   Link #621
jomblo07

haha you don't get it dude? shujin is portrayed by aoki as hero + his love life for her new series and aoki is portrayed by shujin as heroine + her love life for his new series. It will be hilarious when both of the one-shots read by both of them and they realize it. Aoki will start tsundere mode cuz she would think that shujin only sees her in perverted way.
Old 2009-11-06, 14:01   Link #622
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
Spoiler for 61:
Spoiler for Chapter 61:
Old 2009-11-06, 14:32   Link #623
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Wow, Aoki just went several jumps up in my ranking. She may have shown more personality in this one chapter than all others combined.
Old 2009-11-06, 14:34   Link #624
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 61:
the would be despicable if it is true.
Old 2009-11-06, 14:57   Link #625
jomblo07

aoki is a very late bloomer in love even her age over 20's hahaha
Old 2009-11-06, 16:15   Link #626
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Spoiler for ch61:

Absolutely loved Aoki and Miyoshi this chapter. Shujin's getting some good character development too.
Old 2009-11-06, 16:16   Link #627
kakakka

He'll learn more about women next chapter, when the three girls meet...
Old 2009-11-06, 17:10   Link #628
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
He'll learn more about women next chapter, when the three girls meet...
Even Mashiro has more common sense, he asked if Miyoshi wouldn't get mad and warns him about not making her cry. shujin is too naive. He should have told Miyoshi the whole truth.
I hope they don't break up, because I doubt he will get a GF than can put up with him.
Old 2009-11-06, 18:33   Link #629
Tiberium Wolf

Woah! Why Iwase again? I hope there is a convincing story to bring up a char that we haven't seen/talked about from first's ch.
Old 2009-11-06, 20:49   Link #630
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
Woah! Why Iwase again? I hope there is a convincing story to bring up a char that we haven't seen/talked about from first's ch.
She'll probably be the high-brow novelist who will directly compete against Miyoshi's (ahem, Shujin's) cell phone short stories.

I'm forgetting, but did Shujin ever talk about how much he loved Miyoshi? Over the series, I've never seen him act more than as a very good friend to her, and I have the feeling that he never really thought about how he felt about her and just went with it, as he said. He may never have felt that way with her to begin with. That lack in feelings can easily cause a breakoff.
Old 2009-11-06, 22:11   Link #631
Tiberium Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claies View Post
She'll probably be the high-brow novelist who will directly compete against Miyoshi's (ahem, Shujin's) cell phone short stories.

I'm forgetting, but did Shujin ever talk about how much he loved Miyoshi? Over the series, I've never seen him act more than as a very good friend to her, and I have the feeling that he never really thought about how he felt about her and just went with it, as he said. He may never have felt that way with her to begin with. That lack in feelings can easily cause a breakoff.
I think the cell phone short stories was scrapped. There was no point to continue since Miyoshi admitted herself that she sucked.
Old 2009-11-07, 08:27   Link #632
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claies View Post
Well, Shujin did kiss her once, but that was only during the time when he and Mashiro decided to split for a while. Like he said in this chapter, Shujin is just going with the flow. He cares about the way Miyoshi feels but it's more like "I don't want her to get mad at me because I did something she doesn't like" kinda feeling. He was never in the relationship because he chose to be in it imho, but because he was kinda dragged into it. Shujin wanted to approach Aoki willingly and she did the same, so it's a lot more reciprocal. Who knows what'll happen.
Old 2009-11-07, 11:47   Link #633
Xagzan

I always thought Mashiro and Miyoshi had more interesting interaction than she did with Takagi, and now Takagi already has a more interesting relationship with Aoki after just 2 chapters. Of course, there's still Azuki, and Mashiro only has feelings for her, so there would never be an M&M pairing.

But it was very fun to see Iwase again. Even though she was there last week, I completely didn't recognize her, it's been that long.
Old 2009-11-07, 20:34   Link #634
kakakka

Quote:
Even Mashiro has more common sense, he asked if Miyoshi wouldn't get mad and warns him about not making her cry. shujin is too naive. He should have told Miyoshi the whole truth.
Reinforcing the truth that he's clueless about girls. As I said, he'll learn (the hard way?) when the three girls meet (and trouble start because of him).

I am thinking it'll happen next week, the earliest, if Miyoshi followed Shujin to the zoo.

Quote:
Even though she was there last week, I completely didn't recognize her, it's been that long.
Same here. I got corrected last week because of it
Old 2009-11-12, 12:29   Link #635
Lummie

Spoiler for Bakuman 62:
Old 2009-11-12, 12:45   Link #636
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
Spoiler for Bakuman 62:
Sigh, I knew it was going to happen but didn't know how. I am amazed at her response, she is more sensitive that we thought. Shujin wanted to learn about relationships and he is going to get a crash course in a very short time.
Old 2009-11-12, 14:58   Link #637
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

just hope Shujin doesn't get a nice boat during his lesson.
Old 2009-11-12, 15:08   Link #638
Freeter
beyond

Miyoshi's too nice to nice boat him. She'll just let him off with a DBZ-worthy beatdown
Old 2009-11-13, 00:49   Link #639
mammothb

damn, i just don understand why couldn't he haf just told miyoshi that it was about work so avoid all these misunderstanding -.-
Old 2009-11-13, 03:35   Link #640
zeremonio
creator of chaos

cause miyoshi wont let him meet aoki if he said it

Tags
manga, shounen