Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-07-28, 19:03   Link #1741
Kaito Yamakage

^Damn Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riz View Post
does V8SS got re-translate?
Yep, Vanant did it, it's not on BT though.

I'm done with Vol. 9 Ch. 8-9 as well, not sure when I'll be posting them though, there's some things I need to check on them. I might just end up doing 10 and 11 first.
Kaito Yamakage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 19:11   Link #1742
Dormouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
^Damn Ninja

Yep, Vanant did it, it's not on BT though.

I'm done with Vol. 9 Ch. 8-9 as well, not sure when I'll be posting them though, there's some things I need to check on them. I might just end up doing 10 and 11 first.
I resent being called a ninja lol. If you were in my lecture, youd be desperately refreshing threads as well lol. So bored... learning about poor people. Ah btw, can you tell me which the eris ss chapters are? Ive decided that eris is cute so i wanna do them.
Dormouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 19:17   Link #1743
DarkD

It's possible to have really easy to read machine translates, you do it by having the MT fill in the blanks with logical assumptions. Then it becomes 10-20% accurate and 80-90% fiction and no one can tell. Just look at Legendary Moonlight Sculptor. About a third or more of the stuff that's translated is low quality machine translate. Although that group doesn't just try to clean up machine translates like most people do. That and korean MTs work better than Japanese MTs.

BTW Vanant where is your Deviant art page? I remember hearing that he has one of his own?

As of the latest translations, I can't say I'm too happy with the constant references to ED... I wonder what the author was thinking when he made that a central issue for 3 volumes of the novel....
DarkD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 19:20   Link #1744
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dormouse View Post
I resent being called a ninja lol. If you were in my lecture, youd be desperately refreshing threads as well lol. So bored... learning about poor people. Ah btw, can you tell me which the eris ss chapters are? Ive decided that eris is cute so i wanna do them.
Lol. Sounds like you need to switch over to economics lecture and learn about rich people.

Volume 11: Sharpening Fangs
Volume 13: Sharp & Heavy Sword of the Mad Dog
Volume 14: Birth of a New Sword King

After that Eris re-enters the main story line in volume 16 chapter 5.
Old 2014-07-28, 19:23   Link #1745
Dormouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkD View Post
It's possible to have really easy to read machine translates, you do it by having the MT fill in the blanks with logical assumptions. Then it becomes 10-20% accurate and 80-90% fiction and no one can tell. Just look at Legendary Moonlight Sculptor. About a third or more of the stuff that's translated is low quality machine translate. Although that group doesn't just try to clean up machine translates like most people do. That and korean MTs work better than Japanese MTs.

BTW Vanant where is your Deviant art page? I remember hearing that he has one of his own?

As of the latest translations, I can't say I'm too happy with the constant references to ED... I wonder what the author was thinking when he made that a central issue for 3 volumes of the novel....
There's a link to it on my bt profile.

And maybe crazy backscratcher is a massive Erec Dukakis fan.

About mt: will someone be tlc-ing kazeboy's chapter? And yeah, i know that sometimes they just guess stuff that fits, but dont take that for granted. Some of the mts on mushoku before were just left as completely incoherent (to me) nonsense.

Quote:
Lol. Sounds like you need to switch over to economics lecture and learn about rich people.

Volume 11: Sharpening Fangs
Volume 13: Sharp & Heavy Sword of the Mad Dog
Volume 14: Birth of a New Sword King

After that Eris re-enters the main story line in volume 16 chapter 5.
Tyty. And im actually in an economics lecture -_-
Dormouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 19:39   Link #1746
Skuizaan

Ill look into kazes after I put the 2nd part of 7.6 up.

Not enough time in my days to get it all done. I wish I was younger so time would move more slowly.
Skuizaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 19:52   Link #1747
iceaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkD View Post
Sounds like you need to watch Ixion Saga DT.

Baka-Tsuki username: acolyte
iceaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 20:11   Link #1748
kazzuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceaco View Post
Sounds like you need to watch Ixion Saga DT.
The about ED in Ixion Saga DT is not really about "Erectile Dis-function". It's more like balls being crush and being a DouTie of the MC.

By the way did Garinu (Glysclaine) ever rank up or is she still just a sword king?
And does Rudy ever killed anybody before facing against Orestd the second time? Cause it seems that even in volume 11 he is still a kill DT(Doutie (virgin)).
And it is a fact that Eris, Sylphy has already crossed that line and I think Roxy has to because of lengthy career as a adventurer.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 20:14   Link #1749
Kioras

It was interesting reading the Eris short story by Vanant.

They all called Eris 'mountain monkeys' or as translated 'barbarian'. I think 'Hillbilly' works good also, but that might be a word more familiar to American ears then others.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 20:17   Link #1750
kazzuya

By the way before Eris left she exchange her underwear with Rudy meaning she has Rudy's underwear. I wonder if she still has it.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 20:24   Link #1751
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya View Post
The about ED in Ixion Saga DT is not really about "Erectile Dis-function". It's more like balls being crush and being a DouTie of the MC.

By the way did Garinu (Glysclaine) ever rank up or is she still just a sword king?
And does Rudy ever killed anybody before facing against Orestd the second time? Cause it seems that even in volume 11 he is still a kill DT(Doutie (virgin)).
And it is a fact that Eris, Sylphy has already crossed that line and I think Roxy has to because of lengthy career as a adventurer.
The first time he feels like he really "kills" anyone directly is in volume 12 (best kill method ever), but technically he doesn't feel it completely at that time. (It's kind of confusing because Rudeus thinks of it like, even if he creates the situation that leads to their death he doesn't feel at fault for it. Like creating a bottomless pit that someone falls into an dies, he wouldn't feel guilty over that, and supposedly he knows he's killed a number of people indirectly prior to 12 through things like that, including the one outside of Kishirisu when Rujierudo wanted to save that boy.)

The first time he directly deals the fatal blow and comes to terms with it is in volume 18.

Though you could say there's the diary stuff in 15-16 as well...
Old 2014-07-28, 20:42   Link #1752
iceaco

Quote:
Actually my point was the too-much jokes on the ED.. See if he can stand it

Old 2014-07-28, 21:26   Link #1753
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Actually my point was the too-much jokes on the ED.. See if he can stand it
Seiko no Seiko.
Old 2014-07-28, 21:37   Link #1754
ninthlite

Quote:
By the way before Eris left she exchange her underwear with Rudy meaning she has Rudy's underwear. I wonder if she still has it.
why would she exchange underwear with rudy?
ninthlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 22:02   Link #1755
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

^ Cause she is a sniffer as well.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 22:08   Link #1756
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
The first time he feels like he really "kills" anyone directly is in volume 12 (best kill method ever), but technically he doesn't feel it completely at that time. (It's kind of confusing because Rudeus thinks of it like, even if he creates the situation that leads to their death he doesn't feel at fault for it. Like creating a bottomless pit that someone falls into an dies, he wouldn't feel guilty over that, and supposedly he knows he's killed a number of people indirectly prior to 12 through things like that, including the one outside of Kishirisu when Rujierudo wanted to save that boy.)

The first time he directly deals the fatal blow and comes to terms with it is in volume 18.
You are misunderstanding. To Rudeus "killing" seems to be the definition of "directly acting with the intention / in order to end someone's life", and thus the first he "experiences it" is (I think) in the Orvell fight, where he acted for that end, and things ended like that.

There are a lot of deaths prior to that around him, but since they weren't what he was aiming for, the 'burden' on his mind was different (more in the lines of xx dying in accident, it seems). Seeing his fight with the Maoh is the best example of that, he didn't aimed for his death, but it looked like he killed due to a mistake, which made him feel pretty bad.

..... Thinking about it, if he would have killed Orsted as a child, he probably would have ended up as a different person as of today; since he would have needed to re-think his stance on 'murder', since he'll need to cope with that weight (which is something he was trying to run away from).
Old 2014-07-28, 22:16   Link #1757
iceaco

Hey, anyone know where the ToC entry for Web Chapter 107 go?
FYI me and Pumpkinboyz will be moving the pages to the new Web Chapter instead of Volume ? Chapter ?
Thanks for your understanding.

Old 2014-07-28, 22:35   Link #1758
wrathgod

Is the last chapter of vol 7 already finished maybe in Deviantart or is the translator from baka-tsuki and is editing it?Cuz i saw yesterday it was half uploaded and it says be up ASAP ,not to demand chapters or anything,just curious since the chapter is the gateway for reading the vol 8 that's already translated for me..
wrathgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 22:39   Link #1759
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Hey, anyone know where the ToC entry for Web Chapter 107 go?
FYI me and Pumpkinboyz will be moving the pages to the new Web Chapter instead of Volume ? Chapter ?
Thanks for your understanding.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b5aW08ivHU
Old 2014-07-28, 22:53   Link #1760
iceaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrathgod View Post
Is the last chapter of vol 7 already finished maybe in Deviantart or is the translator from baka-tsuki and is editing it?Cuz i saw yesterday it was half uploaded and it says be up ASAP ,not to demand chapters or anything,just curious since the chapter is the gateway for reading the vol 8 that's already translated for me..
No.

Alright we're done with the chapter renames.. Thanks for your patience.

Last edited by iceaco; 2014-07-28 at 23:13.

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel