AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-08-03, 09:15   Link #2121
Skuizaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya View Post
By the way in their travel through Bergatti continent. Erinarize came along and left Cliff behind. Does that mean that she was doing the "usual"?
Unfortunately for cliff, yes she does. Poor guy. Also, the Lodoss Tou-Senki references are so subtle, I can't believe I missed them.

V12 was heavy on Erinarize character development

Also, 9.3 either tonight or sometime Monday.
Skuizaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-03, 09:21   Link #2122
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by skuizaan View Post
also, 9.3 either tonight or sometime monday.
yay~~~~~~~~~~~!!

“Excuse me, two of this [squeezed raw milk soft cream] please!”

Kazuki spontaneously read the menu frankly without even questioning it.

“Otouto-kun…that item’s name, make me feel so complicated somehow…”

Kaguya-senpai was dealt the final blow from a strange place and received even more shock.

[Sauce]
Riz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-03, 09:31   Link #2123
Mahesvara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuizaan View Post

You made my day, tyvm!
Mahesvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-03, 09:52   Link #2124
kazzuya

Quote:
Unfortunately for cliff, yes she does. Poor guy. Also, the Lodoss Tou-Senki references are so subtle, I can't believe I missed them.

so is there any possibility that it is not cliff's child. and i believe that millis hate magic race i wonder how they will treat Erinarize there. Furthemore maybe her reputation has already reach there.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-03, 09:58   Link #2125
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya View Post
so is there any possibility that it is not cliff's child. and i believe that millis hate magic race i wonder how they will treat Erinarize there. Furthemore maybe her reputation has already reach there.
It is Cliff's child, he confirmed it with his Identification demon eye he got from Kirishika.
Besides, Elves are not magic race, as far as I know they and dwarves are generally counted as beast race since they also live in the Great Forest.
Old 2014-08-03, 10:30   Link #2126
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

^ Wait, Cliff has a demon eye he got from Kirishika? When did that happen?

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-03, 10:46   Link #2127
Dormouse

Quote:

LOL just read it.

Spoiler:
Dormouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-03, 11:18   Link #2128
watisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
^ Wait, Cliff has a demon eye he got from Kirishika? When did that happen?
In vol 15.

Spoiler for :
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-03, 11:44   Link #2129
real123

^how did that go
real123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-03, 11:53   Link #2130
watisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by real123 View Post
^how did that go
They failed, she died and everything went to hell in a handbasket. How do you think it went? That's vol 15 of 20 and this isn't Akame ga Kiru.

Wonder when we'll see Bardy again? And Rudy's infamy just keeps growing especially with that organization he helped found in vol 19.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-03, 12:04   Link #2131
w3irdguy

Is there a proper translation for this light novel or is everyone still using machine translation?
If there is a proper translation can anyone post the link?
w3irdguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-03, 12:35   Link #2132
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by w3irdguy View Post
Is there a proper translation for this light novel or is everyone still using machine translation?
If there is a proper translation can anyone post the link?
Proper translation, if you mean translation by person yes. The first 8 volumes on Baka-Tsuki are fully translated and were done in person I believe. The ones done by machines are either the previews and such.

Also, I wanted to ask for another spoiler, as of volume 19, how strong is Rudeus? I read some of the chapters of 19, but it didn't give me a clear understanding. Surely he must be an equal to Perguis or near him right?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-03, 12:43   Link #2133
real123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Proper translation, if you mean translation by person yes. The first 8 volumes on Baka-Tsuki are fully translated and were done in person I believe. The ones done by machines are either the previews and such.

Also, I wanted to ask for another spoiler, as of volume 19, how strong is Rudeus? I read some of the chapters of 19, but it didn't give me a clear understanding. Surely he must be an equal to Perguis or near him right?
Am not sure about him being on perguis level but
Spoiler for level:
real123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-03, 12:54   Link #2134
Kioras

Quote:
Spoiler for level:
Spoiler:
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-03, 13:01   Link #2135
Trikr

Quote:
Spoiler for level:
Spoiler for level:
Trikr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-03, 13:21   Link #2136
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

From what I am understanding, Water and Earth are high tier class elements. Fire, I believe was mentioned to be an easier magic which consumes less mana. Ice seems to be one of the highest of tier, Rudeus mentioned that mana usage increases when trying to do magic that is of lower temperature. So, the colder the temperature, the more mana consumption is what I read.
Old 2014-08-03, 13:37   Link #2137
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
From what I am understanding, Water and Earth are high tier class elements. Fire, I believe was mentioned to be an easier magic which consumes less mana. Ice seems to be one of the highest of tier, Rudeus mentioned that mana usage increases when trying to do magic that is of lower temperature. So, the colder the temperature, the more mana consumption is what I read.
Not sure how you came to this conclusion, but for fire magic, the higher the temperature, the more mana one has to use.
Simply put, the more he tries to modify the original spell, the more mana it consumes. For rock bullet, changing bullet shape, increasing hardness, rotation speed and firing speed, consumes greater amount of mana than simply firing a normal rock bullet.
He can basically put more mana into all spells to make them stronger, if he modified a fire ball as much the rock bullet used against Badi Gadi, it'd consume similar amounts of mana.
Old 2014-08-03, 13:38   Link #2138
Kioras

Quote:
I think it was explained that mana usage goes up when they try to adjust the parameters away from the base spells.

Making more or less water, making ice warmer or colder, making the fire smaller or larger, ect all use more mana.

The elementry spells/rituals could be considered the most efficient spells
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-03, 13:48   Link #2139
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

^
Yeah, my bad, I reread volume 1. The amount of mana consumption goes like this: Temperature, Size, Accuracy, and Speed.

If you increase or decrease temperature, more mana will be consume. Making a spell smaller will also increase mana consumption. The same goes for how precise a spell is directed as well increasing speed of a spell will result in increase mana consumption.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2014-08-03 at 14:04.
Old 2014-08-03, 14:14   Link #2140
iceaco

Why do I have this nagging feeling that these new people who are trying to flood Mushoku Tensei in B-T with machine translations doesn't even read the story, or don't understand the story up to where they're trying to slap on B-T..

Baka-Tsuki username: acolyte
iceaco is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel