Notices

Old 2014-08-19, 20:58   Link #3301
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahou View Post

and now I'm calm... I think. Still can't make a BT forum account or I would have posted it there =/

I can only apologise. Our anti-spambot forum captcha is outdated hence we must use a manual Q&A type (manual Q&A can't be too simple either), which seems to activate automatically every time, until we can get our Big Boss, our Dear Leader to update our forums we are stuck with it.
Old 2014-08-19, 21:01   Link #3302
questmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weavern View Post
The core problem was/is that the BT system has rules and this snipe/hijack was a violation of those rules. It is one thing for someone to 'link' them. It is another to do something contrary to the rules, not inform the people who registered them (and the time spent working on it) then dick over the registration page with insensitive remarks. Followed by inesntivive commentary on a personal page without trying to understand why anyone would be annoyed.

It could have been handled very differently, but it was not. Imagine if you had sunk a bunch of time into a project, were working on it, people knew you were working on it, and suddenly someone finishes it and posts it without informing you, then posts a "well why should you care I did this" type of message. It's in the same concept as scans sniping when a group is working for months/years on a project and suddenly all the effort they were putting in appears to vanish because someone released an inferior quality release just so people can read it, when they know you were working on it. Exceptionalyl disrespectful of the effort and hours/days of work that have been done previously.

From a leacher's perspective we might not care, but from the perspective of someone trying their hardest to bring us unwashed masses the work it is likely a major slap in the face.
I was gonna post something along the same lines, but you said it much more eloquently than I would have.

Still, I think they meant well, the poster just lacked tact(understatement), and the translator probably didn't realize that people register for stuff. (He said he's gonna skip v14 and start on v15 now that he realizes this)

Anyway,
I'm going to try to do 152(no one registered right now);just posting this here so I'll feel slightly more motivated to do it(don't blame me if I give up)
-still too lazy to make a BT account

edit: I gave up, this chapter is too boring

Last edited by questmas; 2014-08-20 at 15:31.
questmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-19, 21:04   Link #3303
ices
Working Hard

It must be Hitogami's doing!! I'm sure it is. He want to break apart the translation team that have put their much effort in this LN.
ices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-19, 21:06   Link #3304
Ahou
Worshipper of 3 Goddesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO View Post
I can only apologise. Our anti-spambot forum captcha is outdated hence we must use a manual Q&A type (manual Q&A can't be too simple either), which seems to activate automatically every time, until we can get our Big Boss, our Dear Leader to update our forums we are stuck with it.
It's ok, I understand. It's to stop spambots but I wish the questions could've been a bit easier. lololol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
It must be Hitogami's doing!! I'm sure it is. He want to break apart the translation team that have put their much effort in this LN.
So Deadgye is Hitogami's apostle... THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!! We must immediatly go and burn him with fire
Old 2014-08-19, 21:42   Link #3305
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

hmm...
when I see WN127, I thought I'd got to read something like "16.5" from certain series....
meh,
I bet my hope too high...
#sigh~

“Excuse me, two of this [squeezed raw milk soft cream] please!”

Kazuki spontaneously read the menu frankly without even questioning it.

“Otouto-kun…that item’s name, make me feel so complicated somehow…”

Kaguya-senpai was dealt the final blow from a strange place and received even more shock.

[Sauce]
Riz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-19, 22:57   Link #3306
liteitup

I remembered that Elinalize lost her memory(and cursed) long ago. Did she lose her memory with the same matter as Zenith? Is that why she thinks restoring Zenith's memory is near impossible?
liteitup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-19, 22:59   Link #3307
Dementrus
Hououin Kyouma

Wow, this whole situation... What can be said... It's a shame to lose 2 active(hyper) translator...
Thank you very much for living MT up to now since it will be a long time if not for you 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahou View Post
So Deadgye is Hitogami's apostle... THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!! We must immediatly go and burn him with fire
That's right, we must kill Hitogami apostle... BURN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liteitup View Post
I remembered that Elinalize lost her memory(and cursed) long ago. Did she lose her memory with the same matter as Zenith? Is that why she thinks restoring Zenith's memory is near impossible?
Did Elinalize mention the memory loss before or after saving Zenith? Since i don't remember she mention it before
------------------------------------------
Dementrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-19, 23:24   Link #3308
laon
Hantai

I think it's high time for BT to have multiple translation per chapter system like Batoto so reader can choose themselves.

You can't really blame if there are translator who are unaware or even aware about registration rules and "snipe" release, it's not like they're not spending time translating it too... Though yeah it sucks if it annoy the main translators so at least multiple translation thingy should help a bit for both parties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Is it true that Sylphy considered leaving Rudeus? And is Lucy neglacting her father and favoring Orsted instead?
No. No, well, she's shy around Rudeus but not at the level of "neglect". She likes Orsted because his hair is white like her mother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liteitup View Post
Spoiler:
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-19, 23:36   Link #3309
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementrus View Post

Did Elinalize mention the memory loss before or after saving Zenith? Since i don't remember she mention it before
Pergius is the one wh mentioned it in volume 15
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-19, 23:41   Link #3310
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
Pergius is the one wh mentioned it in volume 15
cant wait for it...

Kaguya-senpai was dealt the final blow from a strange place and received even more shock.

[Sauce]
Old 2014-08-19, 23:50   Link #3311
liteitup

hahaha even if there is a cure to restore lost memory, i doubt Elinalize would want it. i think she is happy with the life she currently has now.
liteitup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 00:22   Link #3312
laon
Hantai

Well yeah of course, it's been hundreds of years since after all but it was hell when she first come out. Luckily Zenith got straight into comfortable environment otherwise it's probably going to be ugly.
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 04:18   Link #3313
CNine
Inactive Member

1 day to go
Old 2014-08-20, 04:31   Link #3314
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
1 day to go
to go for what bro?

[Sauce]
Old 2014-08-20, 04:38   Link #3315
Breimoon

for zanoba vol.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 05:29   Link #3316
CNine
Inactive Member

for me to finish last chapter f vol 19. damn you stellar transformation and RL
Old 2014-08-20, 06:25   Link #3317
Dormouse

So it seems that Backscratcher might've been praised by a pro editor or writer or something. Or perhaps this doesn't count as his main job (?)
Dormouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 06:27   Link #3318
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

I know, Stellar Transformation got me hook instantly and I couldn't stop reading it.
Luckily I read it on pdf which contain only 10 volumes and not off the forum or else I won't be able to stop. I am now waiting for vol 11 which contain 68 chapters to be completed before start read it again.

Anyway back on topic, I heard the next release would be a double release is that true?

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 07:00   Link #3319
kazzuya

In the shrine's divine artifacts:
Roxy = panty
Sylphy = blood stained cloth
thus Eris should have "Breast" plate (Bra)
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 07:21   Link #3320
nineC

Send a message via ICQ to nineC Send a message via AIM to nineC Send a message via Yahoo to nineC
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya View Post
In the shrine's divine artifacts:
Roxy = panty
Sylphy = blood stained cloth
thus Eris should have "Breast" plate (Bra)
Mystical Third Goddess
nineC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel