3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.28%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 0.84%
Voters: 358. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-03-30, 02:15   Link #261
wuabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
I'm pretty sure Karen is nothing more than a lapdog even in the eyes of Lelouch. At this point I doubt he'd have any personal feelings if she died, rather more of a "shit, one of my best KF pilots died, oh well"

No doubt she will miraculously regain her memories when she beholds the brand new Orange-kun 2.0!

Consider that he wasn't even that moved after killing Euphie, this seems very likely. I think Lulu woudln't hestitate to take on Suzaku now too, let alone anyone else except Nanaly.

I pray that Orange-kun get Viletta eventually...go orange!

P.S....wow, Nina goes berserk (look at her eyes!) , that was priceless
wuabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 02:25   Link #262
kira11111

Quote:
I can't see them killing Suzaku off now. This whole Best friend rivalry has been building for the entire season, and now VV giving him a Geass? This is going to be the epic best friend rivalry of the ages ;p
The best friend angle is stupid. I don't see it dragging on for the entire series. Especially since Lulu is nowhere near Suzaku's level in piloting or physical combat. This is not an Athrun vs. Kira rehash, Suzaku will never forgive Lulu period. It's either Lulu dies or Suzaku.

BTW if Suzaku recieves Geass that would just make him an even crappier character than he already is.

Quote:
But just the same, now there is no way Suzaku can take this lying down. There is no way in hell he will die now. The writers are building for some sort of a confrontation or even cooperation between him and Lelouch.
Hello did you not watch ep 23, Suzaku declared that he would be on the battlefield and looking for Lulu. The funny thing is we know Lulu will win this battle because if he didn't the story would end in Season 1.
kira11111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 02:26   Link #263
smeg4brainsuk
Ayanami's Concubine

Send a message via MSN to smeg4brainsuk
Anyone else get the horrible feeling that after this 3-4 month long wait for episodes 24/25 we will have to wait 6-12 months for season 2? Not always a problem but i have a feeling this will end with a huge cliffhanger along the lines of Battlestar Galactica ><
smeg4brainsuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 02:28   Link #264
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira11111 View Post
The best friend angle is stupid. I don't see it dragging on for the entire series. Especially since Lulu is nowhere near Suzaku's level in piloting or physical combat. This is not an Athrun vs. Kira rehash, Suzaku will never forgive Lulu period. It's either Lulu dies or Suzaku.
No dude. It's not stupid. You're probably one of the few people who may actually think that. Also, a lot of Lelouch's actions and retrospection is based around his friendship and rivalry with Suzaku.

Quote:
BTW if Suzaku recieves Geass that would just make him an even crappier character than he already is.
You're simply being biased here. No technicality to that at all.

Quote:
Hello did you not watch ep 23, Suzaku declared that he would be on the battlefield and looking for Lulu. The funny thing is we know Lulu will win this battle because if he didn't the story would end in Season 1.
Considering all the crazy things that have happened, a possible alliance wouldn't be too out of the line. Maybe you're forgetting that the true villain of the entire story is definitely not Suzaku, but the Emperor himself.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 02:29   Link #265
smeg4brainsuk
Ayanami's Concubine

Send a message via MSN to smeg4brainsuk
Quote:
Originally Posted by kira11111 View Post

Suzaku will live on, from lulu's geass command if anything. And i see Nunally being the downfall of Lulu in the future

Also Suzaku is a cool character. You may have your preferences but we have ours too. I for one now feel that Lulu is in the greater wrong and expect to see him die at the end of season 2
smeg4brainsuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 02:29   Link #266
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeg4brainsuk View Post
Anyone else get the horrible feeling that after this 3-4 month long wait for episodes 24/25 we will have to wait 6-12 months for season 2? Not always a problem but i have a feeling this will end with a huge cliffhanger along the lines of Battlestar Galactica ><
I'm actually glad I can get a break in my insanely busy TV/anime viewing schedule. Not to mention that Death Note, Bleach and a lot of other shows are hitting their high gear right now. Not to forget all the new shows coming up.
Old 2007-03-30, 02:39   Link #267
Kaijin
かいじん

I couldn't be bothered to check all 14 pages of comments so if I am repeating something here please forgive this lazy bum (it's 3.30 am afterall)

If you go here (Japanese site): http://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/962/time

You will see that major stations such as MBS and TBS are airing episodes 24 and 25 at a later date, but Animax (アニマックス) will be airing it on the 24th of April and 1st of May respectively.

中国放送 will be airing it next week 7th and the following week 14th while BIGLOBEストリーム will air them on the 11th and 18th.

I don't know if raw providers will have access to them but I'm hoping they won't have a problem getting them, cause waiting a few months to watch two episodes is irritating.
Old 2007-03-30, 02:45   Link #268
aardvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijin View Post
I couldn't be bothered to check all 14 pages of comments so if I am repeating something here please forgive this lazy bum (it's 3.30 am afterall)

If you go here (Japanese site): http://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/962/time

You will see that major stations such as MBS and TBS are airing episodes 24 and 25 at a later date, but Animax (アニマックス) will be airing it on the 24th of April and 1st of May respectively.

中国放送 will be airing it next week 7th and the following week 14th while BIGLOBEストリーム will air them on the 11th and 18th.

I don't know if raw providers will have access to them but I'm hoping they won't have a problem getting them, cause waiting a few months to watch two episodes is irritating.
Well that's certainly good news. I'm sure raw providers will be able to get a hand on those episodes. Only thing I'd be worried about is the video quality.
aardvark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 02:46   Link #269
[DOT].L
Delightfully lost...
*Artist

Quote:
God help Sunrise if that's what they choose to do. I can't even begin to imagine the amount of fan backlash they would get for pulling something like that.
[DOT].L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 02:54   Link #270
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Quote:
Suzaku will live on, from lulu's geass command if anything. And i see Nunally being the downfall of Lulu in the future

Also Suzaku is a cool character. You may have your preferences but we have ours too. I for one now feel that Lulu is in the greater wrong and expect to see him die at the end of season 2
Man, I hope not. I hate how animes must always be morally correct -_- and I fail to see how a character must die just because he did something wrong.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 02:55   Link #271
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Backlash? But most anime save a lot of content, even the final episode for DVD releases that sometimes come MONTHS after the show has finished in the TV run.

There won't be much backlash if at all for the Japanese viewers probably. The idea does sound crazy in terms of American television and our ADD ways.
Old 2007-03-30, 02:56   Link #272
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Man...Kaguya sounds SO different in ep 22. compared to how she acts in 23....

Old 2007-03-30, 03:11   Link #273
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Man, I hope not. I hate how animes must always be morally correct -_- and I fail to see how a character must die just because he did something wrong.
Indeed, I don't see why Lulu deserve to die unless the entire Britannia sink down into burning lava with him; Lulu might not be a saint, but he did far less wrong than Britannia as a country.

If you are willing to forgive Britannian civilians for living in luxury through destroying the lives and liberty of hundreds of millions of others, then Lulu is equally forgivable.
Old 2007-03-30, 03:12   Link #274
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Well if Lulu doesn't have die why should Suzaku?

and i've been thinking about Marrianne. She's been said to be an ace pilot right? So she must've had her won fair share on innocent lives on her hands to get to the ace status. Who's to say she wasn't a cold blooded murderer (like Euphie except not under geass ) and her assasination was revenge for some of her past deeds.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 03:16   Link #275
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
Well if Lulu doesn't die why should Suzaku?
Because he wants to?

Suzaku had a death wish, and only Lulu's Geass is keeping him alive. Those who don't have a will to live, don't deserve to.
Quote:
Who's to say she wasn't a cold blooded murderer (like Euphie except not under geass ) and her assasination was revenge for some of her past deeds.
And so what if that was true? Lulu didn't just hate the one who killed his mother; he also hates his father for not caring about her death. That's why no matter what, his father is Lulu's main target of hatred. Lulu isn't after his mother's killer for justice, but for revenge. It's just so happens the Emperor classifies as an indirect accomplice in Lulu's mind, and that an army would be required to bring him down.

Event Breakdowns:
1. Mother dead. Need revenge

2. Dad partially responsible. Dad is Emperor.

3. Bringing him down require bringing down empire. Need army.

4. 11s supply army. Need fight for Japanese independence to keep army.

5. To improve chance of independence of Japan and strengthen army, need good public relations.

6. Be "Warriors of Justice" for good PR. PR worked too well and become Savior of Japan.

Last edited by Vallen Chaos Valiant; 2007-03-30 at 03:38.
Vallen Chaos Valiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 03:29   Link #276
wuabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Indeed, I don't see why Lulu deserve to die unless the entire Britannia sink down into burning lava with him; Lulu might not be a saint, but he did far less wrong than Britannia as a country.

If you are willing to forgive Britannian civilians for living in luxury through destroying the lives and liberty of hundreds of millions of others, then Lulu is equally forgivable.
It seems you are missing the point. Characters don't live because they are forgivable, they don't die because they are morally wrong, not in CG anyway. After all, the point of this anime is to question what exactly is right and wrong, and why does it matter. If the scriptwriter suddenly put all the characters who seems to be "evil" to death, this anime will be degraded to nothing.

Lets not dwell on the "my favorite character should live" war?
wuabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 03:40   Link #277
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuabel View Post
It seems you are missing the point. Characters don't live because they are forgivable, they don't die because they are morally wrong,
But that IS what people are claiming. And that's why I am arguing against it.
Quote:
Old 2007-03-30, 03:52   Link #278
kira11111

Quote:
No dude. It's not stupid. You're probably one of the few people who may actually think that. Also, a lot of Lelouch's actions and retrospection is based around his friendship and rivalry with Suzaku.
Hmm, that still doesn't mean Sunrise should BS us with friends forever the entire series. It's gotten to the point where this theme should be at it's climax, end it and move on.
Quote:
You're simply being biased here. No technicality to that at all.
I'm simply stating my opinion, if it's biased so what. Anyways Suzaku doesn't need another power he's ridiculous as is. Besides if he continues onto next season, be sure that he is going to get another power up via a shiney new Strike-Lancelot.
Quote:
Considering all the crazy things that have happened, a possible alliance wouldn't be too out of the line. Maybe you're forgetting that the true villain of the entire story is definitely not Suzaku, but the Emperor himself.
Lulu killed Suzaku's only loved one, give me a brake... he would sooner die, o wait he can't... Anyways I stated Lulu will win the next battle because it's a win or die fight. This is his one opportunity to overthrow Britannia in Area 11.
kira11111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 03:54   Link #279
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
good episode =D
although Euphemia's eath scene reminded me a little of GSD cliché XD
i just hope Suzaku wont turn into SHinn Asuke.. damn when EUphie was dying i could swear i was watching Shinn and Stellar (before her death on Minerva) rofl

as for Lulu, omgwtf he is certainly turning more cruel, god i love his evil laugh XD
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 03:55   Link #280
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Neither Suzaku nor Lelouch has to die -_- Though I don't know how Suzaku would actually live with himself after this since he's pretty much lost everything he has, unless he starts living for revenge like Lelouch.