Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-07-22, 21:48   Link #2841
Kovensky
Timer
*Fansubber

The damned korean spoilers say
Spoiler for damned korean spoiler:

EDIT: gomennasai; I forgot the spoiler tag...

MPlayer FTW! Get my win32 build here; now with multithreading
/me is usually idling on #mplayer@chat.freenode.net or #cccp@irc.rizon.net
\SHAMEIMARU/
Kovensky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 21:51   Link #2842
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovensky View Post
The damned korean spoilers say he will.
Now, now, don't bring up spoilers here (without tags at least). This ain't the spoiler thread after all...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 21:58   Link #2843
Kusaja

I think you're confusing the Korean ones with...those that aren't (those Koshimizu calls "other crap that tries to tag along, #2"). Which makes that uncertain.
Kusaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 21:58   Link #2844
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
You see, he doesn't know that. Right now he thinks Lelouch Geassed Euphie on purpose and caused a slaughter just to get his rebellion full support. He thinks that Lelouch will use any and all methods he can to get what he wants. Remember, he was tehre when Lelouch abducted Tianzi at GUN POINT. He doesn't know what he did or didn't do afterward. Why would Suzaku cut him any slack after what happened with Euphemia, especially when he doesn't know the full story? As he sees it, Lelouch WOULD do something like that. Sorry, try again.
I just remembered something I wanted to add to this point.

I also seem to remember that while the Black Knights had the Empress in their custody there was a group that was helping with the attempted assassination of Empress Tainzi. It was a group that was helping the Eunuch Generals...oh yeah, it was the Britannians the the Knights of the Round.
I was amazed with how no one on the Britannian side was voicing a bit of protest about backing the group that was out to kill a child. If anything Nina was pointing out how it could be done quicker, but Schniezel pointed out that it would be better if the Eunuch Generals were the ones who pulled the trigger on her. The Knights were holding off the Chinese rebels, Xingku's followers, that wanted to stop the Generals.
Basically, Suzaku likes to put down Lelouch's methods while he had a hand in the attempted assassination of a child and rightful ruler of the country..... Oh, that's nice.
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 22:00   Link #2845
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

That's because Suzaku doesn't much care for other countries, or he wouldn't be conquering the EU of his own accord.
Old 2008-07-22, 22:01   Link #2846
Kovensky
Timer
*Fansubber

@FoxxFireArt: True...

@Kusaja: Well, they're either part of the real korean ones of of the "crap that tags along it"; I don't remember clearly... But it came from the same korean forum :P

MPlayer FTW! Get my win32 build here; now with multithreading
/me is usually idling on #mplayer@chat.freenode.net or #cccp@irc.rizon.net
\SHAMEIMARU/
Kovensky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 22:05   Link #2847
Kusaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovensky View Post
@Kusaja: Well, they're either part of the real korean ones of of the "crap that tags along it"; I don't remember clearly... But it came from the same korean forum :P
I think Koshimizu explained the difference already, in the other discussion topic, so not much else I can say.

So to go back to Kallen, in a fashion...I was expecting her to put up more resistance, not just to slap Suzaku, but then again one could argue that the mere mention of the Refrain had clouded her judgment a bit, plus she's still waiting to be rescued.
Kusaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 22:18   Link #2848
KallenMiki
~=Live for Existence=~

It is so lame if Kallen just sit there and don't do anything in action. I wish that she could escape on her own!
KallenMiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 22:32   Link #2849
FoxxFireArt

I know. I want her out fast as well, but I'd prefer a rescue.
Old 2008-07-22, 22:37   Link #2850
DarkLordOfkichiku

Well, I'm fine with either; escape or rescue. An escape gives her the channce to show some kickass/badassness on her part, a rescue might be a point of strenghtening of her and Lelouch's bound, so both can be fine :3
Old 2008-07-22, 23:11   Link #2851
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
I also seem to remember that while the Black Knights had the Empress in their custody there was a group that was helping with the attempted assassination of Empress Tainzi. It was a group that was helping the Eunuch Generals...oh yeah, it was the Britannians the the Knights of the Round.
Well, you should check again. Who was firing the shots at Tianzi? Britannia? No? Didn't think so. It was a Chinese doing it. Britannia was asked by the CF, a potential ALLY to the nation for back up. They did not raise a hand unless they were attacked themselves. They let the Chinese handle their own issues.

Quote:
Basically, Suzaku likes to put down Lelouch's methods while he had a hand in the attempted assassination of a child and rightful ruler of the country..... Oh, that's nice.
Goody. Except again, this is a political issue. If it gets peace between the CF and Britannia, then it gets peace between teh CF and Britannia. Also, this was Schneizel's scheme and Suzaku has no authority to overrule the second prince who is the ambassador of Britannia. Corrupt or not, the Eunuch were Chinese attacking other Chinese for power. Nothing more. Suzaku had nothing to do with it except MINOR support and only when attacked directly.

Sorry, try again.
Although, we can take this to the Suzaku topic if you want. Since this isn't the place for it.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 23:52   Link #2852
FoxxFireArt

But the Knights of the Round were killing off the rebels who tried to stop the assassination. It wasn't just attacking who attacked them. That's the same as assisting in the assassination. Your argument would of had more weight if the Birtannian forces weren't fighting in that battle. They weren't just sitting back and watching. They were helping. We also didn't see Suzaku voice even the slightest opinion against that action. No 'why not a peaceful way' stuff he always seems to pull.
'Just following orders' is no excuse in helping with the attempted assassination of a child.

I don't need to try again when I have him cold on this one. He was helping that and it was Lelouch that set her free from the Eunuch generals. Not Suzaku and not Britannia. they were helping the people who were trying to kill her so they could put a fake in her place and then sell that fake off to Britannia.
Old 2008-07-22, 23:55   Link #2853
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
But the Knights of the Round were killing off the rebels who tried to stop the assassination. It wasn't just attacking who attacked them. That's the same as assisting in the assassination. Your argument would of had more weight if the Birtannian forces weren't fighting in that battle. They weren't just sitting back and watching. They were helping. We also didn't see Suzaku voice even the slightest opinion against that action. No 'why not a peaceful way' stuff he always seems to pull.
'Just following orders' is no excuse in helping with the attempted assassination of a child.

I don't need to try again when I have him cold on this one. He was helping that and it was Lelouch that set her free from the Eunuch generals. Not Suzaku and not Britannia. they were helping the people who were trying to kill her so they could put a fake in her place and then sell that fake off to Britannia.
Do you have any suggestion at what should have been done without either getting Suzaku killed or causing an international incident?

If the Eunuch had succeeded, then peace is established. They did not raise a finger at Tianzi because they knew it was a Chinese issue. If Suzaku went off and did whatever, he would be killed for treason.

Oh, and lelouch put Tianzi in that position in the first place. If he didn't kidnap her, she would not have been fired at and would not have been attacked. Lelouch turning a move to his advantage doesn't mean he was right in teh first place. He kidnapped her at gun point after all.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 01:41   Link #2854
FoxxFireArt

Better to be accused of treason then helping in the murder of an innocent child. If they had succeeded it would be a false peace and a child would be dead. Not worth it.

What Lelouch did was expose the corruption of the Eunuch Generals. Tainzi's life is freer they she's ever been and she's on the path to find true happiness in her life. Do we even know that the gun Lelouch pulled was even loaded?
Old 2008-07-23, 01:44   Link #2855
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Of course it was loaded. It's his personal gun. He might need to shoot someone. Take this to the Suzaku thread.
Old 2008-07-23, 02:07   Link #2856
FoxxFireArt

Best to move the conversation back to Kallen.

I really wish at time this series would stop cutting off good conversations. I would like liked to hear Nunnally's answer to what kind of brother Lelouch was. Those two were bonding fast. Interesting as well that Kallen even brought it up. I have a feeling that if the only person Nunnally gets to talk to is Suzaku then I have a feeling she's probably feeling rather lonely.
Old 2008-07-23, 02:13   Link #2857
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Best to move the conversation back to Kallen.

I really wish at time this series would stop cutting off good conversations. I would like liked to hear Nunnally's answer to what kind of brother Lelouch was. Those two were bonding fast. Interesting as well that Kallen even brought it up. I have a feeling that if the only person Nunnally gets to talk to is Suzaku then I have a feeling she's probably feeling rather lonely.
Maybe moreso now, since it's now clear to her that Suzaku is hiding things from her and is withdrawing from her, in a manner of speaking. I'd like to see us gettign some more nunnally and Kallen talk, indeed
Old 2008-07-23, 02:17   Link #2858
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

That would be nice, and since Nunnally is getting more assertive, Kallen escaping might just be a little easier if the two strike up a rapport.
Old 2008-07-23, 02:57   Link #2859
FoxxFireArt

I'd love to see more of Kallen and Nunnally, but I kind of doubt we will get much more of those moments. I'm guessing that Kallen will be busting herself out. Maybe this new KoR will get a bit too close and Kallen will smack him up.
It would just be amazing for her to escape the cell and get the Guren at the same time, and in a dress where she could 'fall out' if she started to run.

I think the writer like to torture us with cutting off sentences. Like when Lelouch was about to talk to Kallen about coming back with him to Ashford, and C.C. had to cut them off.

I was like, "AWW! Come on!!".
Old 2008-07-23, 03:10   Link #2860
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
I'd love to see more of Kallen and Nunnally, but I kind of doubt we will get much more of those moments. I'm guessing that Kallen will be busting herself out. Maybe this new KoR will get a bit too close and Kallen will smack him up.
It would just be amazing for her to escape the cell and get the Guren at the same time, and in a dress where she could 'fall out' if she started to run.
Well, it'd be nice if this were how it'd go though I sort of doubt it.. It could make for a sort of... interesting situation though - because at the current stag ei don't expect her to ge saved, escapeor anything like that before episode 18 or so, but who knows...?

Quote:
I think the writer like to torture us with cutting off sentences. Like when Lelouch was about to talk to Kallen about coming back with him to Ashford, and C.C. had to cut them off.

I was like, "AWW! Come on!!".
They're quite mean about that indeed...