AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-09-28, 12:40   Link #3521
Blaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Oga has had negative side effects from Beel cause he wasn't strong enough, now he's strong enough a normal person would die from Beels power.
Indeed for example there was a risk of Oga losing his humanity and becoming a demon (the tatoo appearing over his entire body thing early in the manga) of course that was such a long time ago most readers have forgotten about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Though I don't know what is sadder, the fact he gave their contracts away as a prize or the fact the contract items are a pack of tissues
Neither from the Demon King's perspective Behemoth's squad must be pretty weak and, in typical shounen fashion, he most likely has a more powerful squad at his command.
Old 2012-09-28, 15:01   Link #3522
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
Indeed for example there was a risk of Oga losing his humanity and becoming a demon (the tatoo appearing over his entire body thing early in the manga) of course that was such a long time ago most readers have forgotten about it.
Neither from the Demon King's perspective Behemoth's squad must be pretty weak and, in typical shounen fashion, he most likely has a more powerful squad at his command.
I remember about the tattoo, it was in chapter 6. Though the only time Oga was overloading with Baby Beel's power was at chapter 37. The Super Milk Time isn't exactly power given from Baby Beel's, more like Oga went and drink Hydra Milk and went berserk. Not many side effects from Baby Beel's power to Oga I can see with notable harm.

As for stronger Demons, that I do not doubt. Not sure if they are allies though, seems more like enemies. The Demon Athrun in chapter 48 appears to be a stronger Demon and the fact he made a comment to kill Baby Beel's leads one to think their is a opposing group against the Demon King or Beelzebub family. Maybe Lucifer or another one from the 7 Princes of Hell.

As for the force contract, maybe I should have wrote that better it was early in the morning so my brain wasn't awake. Furuichi had informal contracts as oppose to Formal contracts like Oga, Aoi, and Saotome.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 08:45   Link #3523
ShiroiRyu

So he was already strong ?
Liked the end. XD
Old 2012-10-02, 09:28   Link #3524
defki

This is the best arc in the manga, period.
defki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 09:35   Link #3525
Battler-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
Liked the end. XD
Yes, strong in being a punching bag
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 09:56   Link #3526
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
Liked the end. XD
He took hits from Oga and didn't collapse, look at other people Oga beat up, they fell down with only one hit

Nice chapter, though once the 4 Kirllin brothers are gone, Kanzaki&co will probably (still) go after Furuichi
Old 2012-10-02, 10:56   Link #3527
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Nice to see that furuichis wish of someone to stand beside O'Hara came true
Old 2012-10-02, 11:03   Link #3528
richardtengcy

I think Furuichi Arc was the best arc so far for Beelzebub....Furuichi was awesome especially when he was contracted with stronger demon like Agiel , Jabberwock and Behemoth.
richardtengcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 13:54   Link #3529
Miraluka
Banned

Weak but still a damn determinator.

You know the kind that gets hit yeat manages to scary the hell out of his enemies because no matter what you throw at him they'll keep standing up.

If the author keeps working his way up he can pull out determinator levels like this one:
Quote:
Accelerator feels a chill down his spine.

Until today, Accelerator thought the most frightening thing about Level 0s is their resourcefulness when facing high-Leveled espers. Charging in head on and then take advantage of the small thing the powerful esper missed and deal the decisive blow there.

That’s the most terrifying.

Yes.

With the resolve that refuses to give up no matter what happens, the enemy that charged towards him right now is the most terrifying existence. The strongest esper of Academy City finally noticed this.

And as proof:

“(That last attack…)”

Accelerator gulped.

“(Even the weakest of those attacks hold destructive power that isn’t possibly something a human body can handle, right?!!)”

Those things didn’t matter.

The source of his terror are not those superfluous theories.

What is most important right now is ‘the most terrifying enemy’ closing in.

At this time, Accelerator remembered something.

Before, in the cargo holding area fighting the SISTERs during the ‘Experiment’, the same kind of clash happened.

Isn’t the most terrifying thing about that teenager being that he never gives up, and stands with his own two feet under circumstances where that cannot possibly happen?

Last edited by Miraluka; 2012-10-02 at 14:16.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 16:35   Link #3530
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Oh Aoi-chan, please smile like that more often~ Beautiful, just beautiful.

So Furuichi was a Determinator Jr. before he grew up, eh. So now we know why Oga even bothers being friends with him. And while everyone huddled around him is kinda cool, nearly all of them want another crack at him so who's gonna protect him from the others? Oga, Hilda, and Aoi?

...for some reason, that trio alone would make more than a few of them back off til another day... lol
Old 2012-10-02, 16:45   Link #3531
yuzen003

That ended with less comedy then I expected, the Red Tails were willing to help defend Furuichi and thanks to the those guys from Teimo Kanzaki, Himekawa, Miki and Toujou were momentarily distracted from getting revenge. That's probably about as good an ending as he's likely to get even though he is still probably going to get beaten up later and is still thought of as a creep and pedophile.
yuzen003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 16:49   Link #3532
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Oh Aoi-chan, please smile like that more often~ Beautiful, just beautiful.

So Furuichi was a Determinator Jr. before he grew up, eh. So now we know why Oga even bothers being friends with him. And while everyone huddled around him is kinda cool, nearly all of them want another crack at him so who's gonna protect him from the others? Oga, Hilda, and Aoi?

...for some reason, that trio alone would make more than a few of them back off til another day... lol
I think just Oga by his side will be enough to get most of them to back off...apart from Toujou who would wanna fight Oga then lol
Old 2012-10-02, 17:22   Link #3533
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Weak but still a damn determinator.

You know the kind that gets hit yeat manages to scary the hell out of his enemies because no matter what you throw at him they'll keep standing up.

If the author keeps working his way up he can pull out determinator levels like this one:
To be honest, I don't think he has that kind of determination
Old 2012-10-02, 21:31   Link #3534
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Furuichi had heart, one of the biggest strengths there is. Though yeah, more than likely he will have to run and jump in Alaindelone for quite some time.
Old 2012-10-02, 21:46   Link #3535
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Furuichi is like ma-ti, from captain planet. -_-

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 23:05   Link #3536
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well at least he now got a bit of sympathy from the Red Tails, though the label will stick on as a pedophile. Misunderstandings can put a label on you for a long time.

One of the biggest thing I am waiting for is when Oga's sister spills the beans to the current Red Tails of who she is.
Old 2012-10-03, 21:00   Link #3537
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

>Kanzaki: Try your "Furuichi Rhapsody" one more time, dammit!! I'll counter it with "Kanzaki Flamenco"!!

Ahah oh god that's so funny and I really like to see what kind of attack is that Kanzaki-kun :3 Anyways that was a good arch but I am still looking forward to what will happen to Furuichi in the future chapters since Behemont foreshadowed that he might be something like contractor or other kind of thing who is important for his plans or evil world in the future chapters.
Old 2012-10-04, 02:42   Link #3538
blade82

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
One of the biggest thing I am waiting for is when Oga's sister spills the beans to the current Red Tails of who she is.
yeah and specialy Aoi who she'll call her "aneki" because that she is the former leader and Oga's sister
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 03:08   Link #3539
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

now i wonder what happen to Furuichi after this

After Furuichi arc now is Hilda Arc
Hilda back to her other personality

Last edited by Ruki0089; 2012-10-10 at 07:55.
Ruki0089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 08:39   Link #3540
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Moe Hilda is back, thank you God!!

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence