AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2004-05-27, 18:48   Link #21
RichMan
????

DBZ Budokai 1 & 2...

Great games IMO..

I love fighting games.

I like how Budokai 1 went with the story of the show with celshaded cutscenes.

Last edited by RichMan; 2004-05-27 at 21:09.
RichMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-01, 07:10   Link #22
Domasai
_=_Mada Mada Dane_=_

Quote:
Originally Posted by husyk
What is the best game based on anime in your book? To me would be Zone of Thr Enders 2nd Runner, great game, very hard to obtain though.
NARUTO 2 for the GameCube. No question. I've played lots of anime-based video games but it was the most accurate to the license, on top of just being a damn fun fighter. I even noticed that when you play as a character and take on their attitude a little -- a bit of roleplaying never hurt anyone -- I was actually more successful with them in battles. Now how the hell did the programmers put that in?!
Domasai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-03, 13:52   Link #23
hooliganj
Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domasai
NARUTO 2 for the GameCube. No question. I've played lots of anime-based video games but it was the most accurate to the license, on top of just being a damn fun fighter. I even noticed that when you play as a character and take on their attitude a little -- a bit of roleplaying never hurt anyone -- I was actually more successful with them in battles. Now how the hell did the programmers put that in?!
One of the coolest things about Naruto GNT 2 is that each character has a unique style to their moves, meaning it's easier to play them if you play like that character. Naruto can be a crazy man, Sasuke has to time his hits and look for openings, Shikamaru's teleport lets you plan a strategy while staying away, etc. The only one they had to fudge, really, was Sakura. Since she doesn't do anything in the show, they made her into the shuriken machine-gun in the game.

DBZ Budokai was awful, by the way. If you liked that, I can recommend a lot of much better fighters.

I feel like I should add something whenever I post, so... um... the Full Metal Alchemist game is supposed to be really good. I wouldn't know, having only seen the reviews.
hooliganj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-03, 15:37   Link #24
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

ZOE is actually an anime started by a game... so it's the other way around...

best game based on anime...maybe Record of Lodoss War on Dreamcast... EVA : Girlfriend of Steel is also decent...

Oh, and Initial D has spawned some good racing games...
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-03, 20:58   Link #25
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
if u like one piece, then there is the Swan Collesium
the grand battles are okay but the graphics......
its not wat i expected.....
sOnJoOL is offline   Reply With Quote