AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-10, 21:43   Link #4021
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

-We've run into backlog the size of battle tanks, three posters died from Eyesore this week, I've wrote enough to fill a lake, my boots got sucked into a bluecheesium swamp and the posts are so thick in places you can't squeeze between them. God Empress help me, I love this place! It's just like home!-

Captain Lowe of the Midchilda IIIrd "White Devils" on Suki Prime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
It's that a transformed device, or a full mecha suit able to fit 2 pilots into a standard sized cockpit?

And that emblem has shades of Teana.
More like the former, since it won't be mecha large. Perfect for I-n's

And Kay considers herself an honorary member of the Dai Gurren Dan (just because she bought a $10 patch from a local anime store ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Here's mine.

Spoiler for A new group:

I'll just add this in (I had this for 3 weeks, but keep forgetting to post). I'll edit and post more after I come back from Math class.
Needs more info badly, though I like their names.

Quote:
What's the age difference? Kha's 19 at the moment. How old is Carym? If she IS older, it certainly appeals to my CLAMP taboo relations loving side.

And yes ever since I've started playing around with Carym (she's got a major role in Point of Light Chap 3), I've realized how compatible they are. Looks like I AM gonna pull an Athrun Zala with regards to this!

Besides, I can also just go for PIMP and get Kha to own all 3 girls.

Gratz! Too bad I'm a little busy today, but no doubt I've got another Bluecheesium bomb waiting for this milestone.
Now shipping Kha x Carym full time huh?

And pulling an Athrun?! Damn Sagar- erh Kha, what happened to your morals?!

Although I don't think the Saint Church has any regulations regarding polygamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
You have way too much time Erio I guess all my OC's are with the TSAB Space Marines ALthough Akilae doesn't fit with any of those....
If you were to add Akilae, we'd have to bring in the Eldar into this mess, complete with a CraftWorld...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
Here's a little something for the Brothers.

Spoiler for Atarana Bakusou!! Part A:

A little short, but I'm still working out their personality quirks.
Two Unstoppable Cannonballs huh? Sorta like the Juggernaut

Quote:
If I were to involve Kha in all 3 fully, yes, but for I-n's I've cut it short and decided to let the Phantom squad have their fun. CrosyS doesn't have to be that much shortened, for there's a one month gap at least between Epi 14 - 15 for them to insert the Soundstage. Kha would return home from Meggido somewhere during that time.
Wait a minute, there's an entire month for Crosys?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Graham's spell-list b4 I go to sleep. Ice spells go whee~.

Spoiler for Gil Graham's spell-list:

I'll probably do Alia/Lotte together next along with some of their combis..
Always thought that Graham was an ice user, but to have spells this freezing COLD is awesome! Although some of his spells are suprisingly brutal, like Diamond Dust (he wouldn't also happen to create illusions with them does he? )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
This could be seen as shameless self-promotion, but I'm really just doing it in the interest for the people who never visits the Fanfic thread.

(Note that I just cut things short to their special spells.)

Spoiler for Clyde's devices and spells:

Spoiler for Lindy and her device/skill:
And CHAOS makes his OC entrance... well, maybe not with Originals per se, but certainly having Clyde and Lindy's spells is gonna make it easier for future reference

Must point out that there's already an OC here with Beowulf as device name... but who says we can't share device names?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
You've got to be kidding me. "Randomness"?

What do you call more than half of your posts, then? Just look at the PAGES of pointless posts when you argue with Fuyu. That's what I call randomness.

If you havent noticed, we have quite a world here created. We have expanded upon everything canon has given us. It's "random" for you, I guess, because you just wont take anything that is not canon, and dont want your imagination to run wild.

Sorry, but I found your comment quite offensive.
Slow down now, this thread for all intent and purposes appears random, just with a certain amount of sense and order in it (Like... *ehem* Chaos Theory).

And I think Chaos takes more non-canon stuff than most of us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
BTW: Did someone mention Skeith? I'm not I'd like her hanging around here (Crazy SSS+ mage that can drain your data and copy your moves? No thanks! )
Considering some of the other OC villains around here, I think Skeith would fit in VERY WELL here...

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-07-10, 22:24   Link #4022
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
If you get a new one and try to point it at Satashi-san I'll make sure to be around so I can break it once again ^^
Here's the catch I'm going to lay down though. I'm now using a one metre long, reinforced titanium steel alloy cattle prod, with a leather grip handle.

Now, if you could grab that from me and break it, that means your over-protective love for Satashi would have come from the realms of the illogical, in-logical, un-logical, anti-logical and counter-logical

*Smiling evilly*

Make your move.

Quote:
You've got to be kidding me. "Randomness"?

What do you call more than half of your posts, then? Just look at the PAGES of pointless posts when you argue with Fuyu. That's what I call randomness.

If you havent noticed, we have quite a world here created. We have expanded upon everything canon has given us. It's "random" for you, I guess, because you just wont take anything that is not canon, and dont want your imagination to run wild.

Sorry, but I found your comment quite offensive.
Excellent.

Not as planned, but it'll do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

And CHAOS makes his OC entrance... well, maybe not with Originals per se, but certainly having Clyde and Lindy's spells is gonna make it easier for future reference
I'm just taking baby steps first. I figure to start something that I could minimally refer off from.

Quote:
Must point out that there's already an OC here with Beowulf as device name... but who says we can't share device names?
Mine's 30+ years ago

If you need me to, I could change it...

Quote:
Slow down now, this thread for all intent and purposes appears random, just with a certain amount of sense and order in it (Like... *ehem* Chaos Theory).
Which is apparently too late from me to learn the rules of this world, so I'll just take it as it is.

Quote:
And I think Chaos takes more non-canon stuff than most of us
Huh? What?
Old 2007-07-10, 22:31   Link #4023
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Mine's 30+ years ago

If you need me to, I could change it...
No need, just pointing something out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
Huh? What?
Pulling your leg

*runs*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-07-10, 22:35   Link #4024
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
No need, just pointing something out
Oh okay... I have 'Cortana' on standy-by for things like that anyway

Btw, whose character's device is it from then?

Quote:
Pulling your leg

*runs*
That's low
Old 2007-07-10, 22:37   Link #4025
Aaron008R

Quote:
Btw, whose character's device is it from then?
Mine and USB500's. The names are Brevis and Frieda, respectively. So that makes three Beowulves now.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-07-10, 22:41   Link #4026
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Mine and USB500's. The names are Brevis and Frieda, respectively. So that makes three Beowulves now.
That'll... Be a bit troublesome It's okay, I don't really mind changing though...

Just would need some getting used to.
Old 2007-07-10, 22:46   Link #4027
Aaron008R

Quote:
That'll... Be a bit troublesome It's okay, I don't really mind changing though...

Just would need some getting used to.
No! No need to change! It won't really matter since the two OC's mentioned will never get to see Clyde anyway. The name is fine as it is.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-07-10, 22:46   Link #4028
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Here's the catch I'm going to lay down though. I'm now using a one metre long, reinforced titanium steel alloy cattle prod, with a leather grip handle.

Now, if you could grab that from me and break it, that means your over-protective love for Satashi would have come from the realms of the illogical, in-logical, un-logical, anti-logical and counter-logical

*Smiling evilly*

Make your move.
Don't worry, I'll grab it from you and toss it in the MasterSmith fire and make a nice weapon so that some random and weaponless Lord Knight might use ok? ^^

*Angelic smile*

Back at you! HA HA HA HA HA

@Lowe: I'm not saying she wouldn't fit. I'm only saying I'm not sure I'd like her around here Pretty dangerous to me
Old 2007-07-10, 22:49   Link #4029
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
No! No need to change! It won't really matter since the two OC's mentioned will never get to see Clyde anyway. The name is fine as it is.
Maybe not Clyde... though it begs the question of where this Beowulf is now anyways

@Fuyu:

It's already pretty dangerous, with Fangwang, The Nobles, The Necrons, the Einsts, The LRW, Reinforce, and many others

Old 2007-07-10, 22:53   Link #4030
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
But Clyde's weapon is a spear-type like Durandal, and if your two characters, from the future, were using another type of weapon, it wouldn't even be close to making sense

Actually I should have use 'Cortana' from the start, it'll go well with the three legendary swords from our world

Quote:
Don't worry, I'll grab it from you and toss it in the MasterSmith fire and make a nice weapon so that some random and weaponless Lord Knight might use ok? ^^

*Angelic smile*

Back at you! HA HA HA HA HA
I see... So you DO have an overprotetive love for Satashi...

Ah... Spring...

Aaron, you and Kha got the wrong man, I'm not the one you're after ...
Old 2007-07-10, 23:07   Link #4031
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
@Fuyu:

It's already pretty dangerous, with Fangwang, The Nobles, The Necrons, the Einsts, The LRW, Reinforce, and many others
Exactly. So why add more into the mix?

Quote:
I see... So you DO have an overprotetive love for Satashi...

Ah... Spring...

Aaron, you and Kha got the wrong man, I'm not the one you're after ...
What I have is a boyfriend and a great dislike for abusive guys, Mr "I-like-to-poke-anyone-in-my-way-because-I-think-it's-fun".
Old 2007-07-10, 23:33   Link #4032
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

@Captain Lowe: HOO-AH!!!

Btw, I hear a unified cry for morality...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
@Kha: How dare you... How dare you... HOW DARE YOU!!! Taking advantage of three innocent girls like that! <turns away in disgust> I though cleric-knights had higher standards than that; don't they teach you monogamy and fidelity at the convent?!

Seriously, though. You should just pick one girl and go with her - look at all the trouble Athrun went thru with Cagalli due to his harem. It's just not worth it, man. Even if they ARE all hot.

So, the 21st won't stay around for all of I-n's? Then who'll tell/write the story after they leave? Please remind me of the major players... 21st, Aurion & Phantoms, 82nd...
Yup at the moment Fate is well in the lead, and Kha loves Fate and even calls Vivio his "daughter", hence his super righteous emo mode during "Kha's Counterattack". But that doesn't stop the other girls from liking him. Ne?
Quote:
Come to think of it, I've been setting up Fate and Kha in my scenarios as well. Houston, we have a problem.
Go ahead. Imagine how the others are gonna guess which way Kha's gonna swing. Even better, if Fate gets jealous, even more room for drama!
Quote:
Kha(creator-san) has finally influenced Kha(OC). But still, Kha, Cleric-Knight. What happened to your moral code?
Like I said, Kha currently has eyes on Fate, but ever since he started working full time at the Church since MC 0070, Carym's been noticibly close to him, though both parties insist they are just friends. Read the Codex for more info, that's provided I can finish it. 48 pages now.
Quote:
Now shipping Kha x Carym full time huh?

And pulling an Athrun?! Damn Sagar- erh Kha, what happened to your morals?!

Although I don't think the Saint Church has any regulations regarding polygamy
Actually the lack of regulations have gotten me wondering. And knowing Nanoha's harem roots, I'd say polygamy's allowed.

And when I said own all 3, I meant a situation like Syaoran + Sakura, but with 2 Tomoyos always close by.

Btw, a Sagara should make an appearance soon...
Quote:
Hahaha. I suspected Sophia, yes. I was just scared you'd say...
Spoiler for oh no!:

*runs*
E... EEEEEEEEEH?!

Pimp yes, but SUGAR DADDY?! NOOOO!!!

Besides, I'm holding onto the hope that Vivio is the Star Child, and during the Leryk arc the girl comes to call Kha "Da-da". Awww...
Quote:
I would assume he'd deploy the Numbers to counter the small threats. So far Scaglietti only has the Numbers under his command. Lulu and Zest, as well as Oswald, Gwendolyn, and their groups, will most likely not aid Scaglietti if he's in trouble.

Of course, we could always make Scaglietti "negotiate" with any of my groups to go help him, in which case they will encounter Kha. This is a good possibility. However, for now, I have different plans.

One more thing, which you'll like. I also have plans for three other characters ( I'm making way too many characters, huh?) who will be under Scaglietti's direct control. They will be LRW and not Numbers. They are in very early stages of development (I still need to write the current battle and more on Oswald later... ) but here's a hint: "Aku no 3 Heiki" (GS OST 3)
You see, Scag only sees the tanks and bikes, but there are many invisible Spiders, Avatars and Mantlerays closing in, with Silent Trinities in the air. Much of the Regional Guard force is invisible in order to provoke an attack, so that the stealthed units can literally pop up where they least expect them.

Dang, looks like I need to make the threat look bigger. I don't want to divert the Numbers from the final canon conflict with the Aces. So in order to pull the LRW out without giving the game of the large stealthed army...

Viper craft, Silhouette on!
Quote:
Yes yes I remember the Lambda Driver. Sounds good. Definitely they'll be more of a challenge than the TSAB Ground Forces, so assuming Scaglietti plunges through the Ground Forces and RF6 in the anime, we'll have to come up with a way of neutralizing the Regional Guard so they wont own Scag.
They do plow through GC and R6.

Quote:
After seeing your Frost-spells, I'm all so tempted to create out Durandal's ones as well I actually wanted to ask if you would consider using the name, 'Cortana' as either his device or maybe even his ship... But I guess I'l save it next time for Clyde or something.

(Durandal, Joyeuse, Cortana... Wiki it if you haven't already )

26 eh? I guess I could make a few changes... S+ ranked? Oh right, Earth...

This could be seen as shameless self-promotion, but I'm really just doing it in the interest for the people who never visits the Fanfic thread.

(Note that I just cut things short to their special spells.)

Spoiler for Clyde's devices and spells:

Spoiler for Lindy and her device/skill:
Nice! Looks like Chaos finally earned a spot in the Hall of Fame. Too bad no one here will ever see these 2 OCs... Save Saga.
Quote:
Oh that? Not to worry too much. Blaster can be countered by at least a Triple Breaker EX amount of force fired in a very short timeframe. Though the Breaker version... Ultimate HAXX anyone? Not to worry, I don't plan on ever using it anyway. The odds are it might as well delete the user along with the target.
Say I've always wondered, if Kha tried to Trace Aurion's Blaster/Breaker, would he see something? I did remember that you said it cannot be Traced, and I'm trying to think of an explanation why.

Kha added Artherion into the Infinite Spell Forge when he Traced Ion Cannon Breaker. And the more villians he fights, the more spells he has inside the Spell Forge. Maybe this is the reason why he's h4xx...?
Quote:
BTW: Did someone mention Skeith? I'm not sure I'd like her hanging around here (Crazy SSS+ mage that can drain your data and copy your moves? No thanks! )
Kha can copy people's moves via Tracing, though with associated balances.

Quote:
Wait a minute, there's an entire month for Crosys?!
Maybe, maybe not. I'm still scouting info on the second StrikerS SS.
Old 2007-07-10, 23:46   Link #4033
Aaron008R

Quote:
Go ahead. Imagine how the others are gonna guess which way Kha's gonna swing. Even better, if Fate gets jealous, even more room for drama!
I'm open to suggestions.

Quote:
Like I said, Kha currently has eyes on Fate, but ever since he started working full time at the Church since MC 0070, Carym's been noticibly close to him, though both parties insist they are just friends. Read the Codex for more info, that's provided I can finish it. 48 pages now. Actually the lack of regulations have gotten me wondering. And knowing Nanoha's harem roots, I'd say polygamy's allowed.
Souka...

Quote:
And when I said own all 3, I meant a situation like Syaoran + Sakura, but with 2 Tomoyos always close by.
Who'll be Sakura?

Quote:
Say I've always wondered, if Kha tried to Trace Aurion's Blaster/Breaker, would he see something? I did remember that you said it cannot be Traced, and I'm trying to think of an explanation why.
The way he acquired it is from deletion of individual entity limitations. Therefore, only he is capable of performing it because he is the only one who's universal limitation on that matter removed. Anyone else trying to copy it would just end up with a very powerful Buster spell. I hope that explains it. To make it clearer, let's say Kha traced it from the video footage, if he somehow manages to gather THAT much energy individually(Aurion only managed because of external manipulation of magic particles) and try to fire it off, it would just be like firing of a standard Breaker EX++++. The difference would lie in the conversion of the magical energy during the casting. For Aurion's case, he doesn't really control it for it happens automatically.

Will that do? I just had to make an exclusive spell. Sorry. I'll let you trace Tyrfing, at least.

Quote:
Kha added Artherion into the Infinite Spell Forge when he Traced Ion Cannon Breaker. And the more villians he fights, the more spells he has inside the Spell Forge. Maybe this is the reason why he's h4xx...?
Perhaps. Technically, Hikki is the only Ace I can think off who can match Kha at his best.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-07-10, 23:57   Link #4034
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
I'm open to suggestions.

Who'll be Sakura?

~~~~~~

The way he acquired it is from deletion of individual entity limitations. Therefore, only he is capable of performing it because he is the only one who's universal limitation on that matter removed. Anyone else trying to copy it would just end up with a very powerful Buster spell. I hope that explains it. To make it clearer, let's say Kha traced it from the video footage, if he somehow manages to gather THAT much energy individually(Aurion only managed because of external manipulation of magic particles) and try to fire it off, it would just be like firing of a standard Breaker EX++++. The difference would lie in the conversion of the magical energy during the casting. For Aurion's case, he doesn't really control it for it happens automatically.

Will that do? I just had to make an exclusive spell. Sorry. I'll let you trace Tyrfing, at least.

~~~~~~

Perhaps. Technically, Hikki is the only Ace I can think off who can match Kha at his best.
1. Not that there's much. dere-Carim only occurs when there's the 2 of them, and dere-Sophia hardly ever appears.

2. At the moment, Fate's got the highest "heartmeter", with Carym coming in second, and Sophia third.

3. Long story short, no point Tracing, as Kha doesn't have the raw mana pool, and the 1 rank nerf per Trace renders that spell useless. Might as well stick to Divine and Excellion Buster, since both can use divine mana to foot the bill, and can be pumped for more damage, though the 1 rank limit would tone down their max damage.

And not that I mind not being able to trace Blaster; I just dun wanna have Kha pull Blaster out only to have Aurion screaming "THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!" And Kha can't trace Tyfing; he can only Trace an attack of Tyfing's which then manifests as a Device in the Infinite Spell Forge. Something like:

Kha wants to shoot Excelion Buster. Inside the Spell Forge, he is seen to pick up Excelion RH and then fires Traced spell. But due to the spell being able to be funded by divine mana, he can also fire it from Tausend Kreuz outside, but with a 2 rank nerf.

4. Oh dear... Come on, all above average mages can fend off his copied spells... Like his copied Crossfire Shooter is just a magic vulcan with puny damage and range, being rank D having been nerfed from C rank. Kha normally Traces S and above spells, unless it has a certain use.
Old 2007-07-11, 00:01   Link #4035
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
What I have is a boyfriend and a great dislike for abusive guys, Mr "I-like-to-poke-anyone-in-my-way-because-I-think-it's-fun".
Ah, what's a six letter word that sounds like a river?

*cough* What makes you think Satashi was in my way...

Quote:
Nice! Looks like Chaos finally earned a spot in the Hall of Fame. Too bad no one here will ever see these 2 OCs... Save Saga.
At least wait till my lone island scenario comes out first

Or are my ideas really that revolutionary?
Old 2007-07-11, 00:05   Link #4036
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Btw, I hear a unified cry for morality...
Yup at the moment Fate is well in the lead, and Kha loves Fate and even calls Vivio his "daughter", hence his super righteous emo mode during "Kha's Counterattack". But that doesn't stop the other girls from liking him. Ne?
Like I said, Kha currently has eyes on Fate, but ever since he started working full time at the Church since MC 0070, Carym's been noticibly close to him, though both parties insist they are just friends. Read the Codex for more info, that's provided I can finish it. 48 pages now. Actually the lack of regulations have gotten me wondering. And knowing Nanoha's harem roots, I'd say polygamy's allowed.

Kha can copy people's moves via Tracing, though with associated balances.
- Beware of pulling an Athrun Zala... we all know what happened to Cagalli... and just because polygamy's okay doesn't mean the girls want it to be.

Then again, the thought of...Chrono Freedom-ing Kha for being unfaithful is pretty...enticing.

- Actually...no.

Spoiler for AFTER Saga:

\

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-07-11, 00:15   Link #4037
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
- Beware of pulling an Athrun Zala... we all know what happened to Cagalli... and just because polygamy's okay doesn't mean the girls want it to be.
They don't?! Uh oh...

"Erm Sir, about what I've asked of you yesterday... "
Old 2007-07-11, 00:16   Link #4038
Aaron008R

Quote:
1. Not that there's much. dere-Carim only occurs when there's the 2 of them, and dere-Sophia hardly ever appears.
Kaleido-Sophia?

Quote:
2. At the moment, Fate's got the highest "heartmeter", with Carym coming in second, and Sophia third.
So much for original plans, huh?

Quote:
3. Long story short, no point Tracing, as Kha doesn't have the raw mana pool, and the 1 rank nerf per Trace renders that spell useless. Might as well stick to Divine and Excellion Buster, since both can use divine mana to foot the bill, and can be pumped for more damage, though the 1 rank limit would tone down their max damage.
So he has to be selective after a certain point.

Quote:
And not that I mind not being able to trace Blaster; I just dun wanna have Kha pull Blaster out only to have Aurion screaming "THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!" And Kha can't trace Tyfing; he can only Trace an attack of Tyfing's which then manifests as a Device in the Infinite Spell Forge. Something like:

Kha wants to shoot Excelion Buster. Inside the Spell Forge, he is seen to pick up Excelion RH and then fires Traced spell. But due to the spell being able to be funded by divine mana, he can also fire it from Tausend Kreuz outside, but with a 2 rank nerf.
I see. I gotts start working on Tyrfing. The full shooting mode is driving me nuts just trying to find a suitable form!

Quote:
4. Oh dear... Come on, all above average mages can fend off his copied spells... Like his copied Crossfire Shooter is just a magic vulcan with puny damage and range, being rank D having been nerfed from C rank. Kha normally Traces S and above spells, unless it has a certain use.
At his BEST. Like DaemonJaeger form, in all avenging-Zorn fury.

Quote:
At least wait till my lone island scenario comes out first

Or are my ideas really that revolutionary?
Their unique. That makes it all the more exciting to wait for because nobody really bothered doing LindyXClyde in the past. That also includes the upcoming Mahou Shonen Classical Graham series.

Quote:
I'm not even sure if Carym would be available after StrikerS.

Quote:
Then again, the thought of...Chrono Freedom-ing Kha for being unfaithful is pretty...enticing.
Sounds good.

Quote:
- Actually...no.

Spoiler for AFTER Saga:

\
AUGH! That's gotta hurt. Saga's luck really isn't working for him, huh?

OC Profiles
Old 2007-07-11, 00:30   Link #4039
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Their unique. That makes it all the more exciting to wait for because nobody really bothered doing LindyXClyde in the past. That also includes the upcoming Mahou Shonen Classical Graham series.
Ah, what am I if not the odd one out amongs the already odds?

But you know, having a single predictable relationship isn't all that fun... So like Erio/Caro, I want to make things a little more complicating

Heh.

Quote:
I'm not even sure if Carym would be available after StrikerS.
Hmm, you're right...

Better to get the affair kicking in full power soon...
Old 2007-07-11, 00:41   Link #4040
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Ah, what am I if not the odd one out amongs the already odds?

But you know, having a single predictable relationship isn't all that fun... So like Erio/Caro, I want to make things a little more complicating

Heh.
Hey, I did plan to include Clyde, Lindy and Leti into my story...

It's just I didn't plan to make it acoughharemcough. Though I'll be honest, your idea is far far more enticing.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Closed Thread