AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-25, 09:36   Link #281
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Amjzz don't use 'it' when you talk about Kallen
The new summaries so far have not told us about Kallen's whereabouts Turn 13 has Orange-kun strolling back to the Academy to cause some havok and Turn 14 has Zero trying to destroy the cult and having Orange save the day I do hope his Siegfried get totaled
I think that intelligence wise V.V is no match for Lelouch he relies heavily on his long experience of life and also his powers to close the gap without those he'd be mere cannon fodder
Old 2008-06-25, 09:39   Link #282
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
KoR betrayal doesn't sounds bad to Lelouch. He has lost too many things. Time to gain new allies. At least he has Rolo and Xingke on his book right now. Anya may join Lelouch but Gino will stood by Suzaku.
For now Xing-Ke is his ally but don't forget his character he will not hesitate to discard that alliance if it doesn't serve him.
Old 2008-06-25, 09:42   Link #283
yamibakura

I'd also like to point out what Lelouch said about the power of the hearts, and CC comments about how Lelouch grew up. "Besides, you've seen it, no? The Power of hearts." CC says, "You've grown up, kid." It could have been a reference to Nunally, but don't forget Lelouch turned his entire army around to go after Kallen. ^^

edit: I think thats accurate>> inept at romance, but not blind to love. or something like that.

edit: I think we moved past the trouble spots with Xingke. Lelouch won't do anything stupid. They shook hands, Xingke understands Zero a little bit better as well. Its just two brothers in arms who both lead 2 different countries fighting for a better tomorrow. I'm not worried, in any case. also want to add that Todou and Xingke who were fighting directly with each other the previous battle are now fighting together to quell the remaining opposition forces.
Old 2008-06-25, 09:43   Link #284
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

He risked the future of the Black Knights in that battle for her so yeah that's got to count for something.
Old 2008-06-25, 09:49   Link #285
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Xing Ke doesn't strike like the grateful kind of type he'll do anything it takes to protect Tenshi and its citizens but she's still on top of the list.
Old 2008-06-25, 09:52   Link #286
yamibakura

Yeah and Lelouch came out with a bigger victory than he expected. He caused Schneizel to retreat, gained Xingke and the China Federation as allies, and gained valuable information into The Order(he's still needs their location though).

edit: Yeah. But Xingke is more the honorable type. The person who has a good heart and will always keep his word. He will stick close to his allies because well.. Their hearts are united! I know its cliche because its over used, but I think people take the power of the heart stuff for granted really. After all it is very important for your mental health and general state of well being and just plain body function and ability to react and think clearly. So when we do see it work, in any drama, there kind of is a certain magic going on.

EDIT: Question. Episode 12 Preview. 24:21. Whose hand do you think that could be pounding on the red button? Wait Idk. Nevermind it looks like the drawer with the Zero mask could be a different scene. It also looks like Cornelia infiltrates that facility Lelouch just docked in with Shinkirou.

Last edited by yamibakura; 2008-06-25 at 10:07.
Old 2008-06-25, 10:16   Link #287
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
He risked the future of the Black Knights in that battle for her so yeah that's got to count for something.
And yet they never did anything towards rescuing her and took their sweet time killing off the assembled Gun Ru frames and beating back the Rounds.
Old 2008-06-25, 10:18   Link #288
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
And yet they never did anything towards rescuing her and took their sweet time killing off the assembled Gun Ru frames and beating back the Rounds.
Wait... what? He rushed in with Xing-ke only to find that Kallen was gone... seems like he tried.
Old 2008-06-25, 10:18   Link #289
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Well, for one, he had no idea that Kallen was in fact exchanged for the Britannian support. If he had caught wind of that info earlier, he'd have focused on chasing after the Avalon. But he didn't.
Old 2008-06-25, 10:20   Link #290
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Yeah, he tried. Everyone else didn't really give a care that she was gone at all (which is truthful, be honest), and they were all too busy revelling in their victory to try and assist him.
Old 2008-06-25, 10:22   Link #291
Var
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, he tried. Everyone else didn't really give a care that she was gone at all (which is truthful, be honest), and they were all too busy revelling in their victory to try and assist him.
Well the point is that Lelouch did all he could. Also, what are you expecting the Order to do?
Old 2008-06-25, 10:24   Link #292
Dream_Traveller
Banned

To both give a care and try to assist him? Well, the latter isn't that bad, since Li did so, but everyone, save Lelouch, over the course of a single episode, cast aside their worry for Kallen, an integral, crucial member of the Order who had just fallen into enemy hands, in an insant. Quite frankly, that's mortifying.
Old 2008-06-25, 10:28   Link #293
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
To both give a care and try to assist him? Well, the latter isn't that bad, since Li did so, but everyone, save Lelouch, over the course of a single episode, cast aside their worry for Kallen, an integral, crucial member of the Order who had just fallen into enemy hands, in an insant. Quite frankly, that's mortifying.
Tamaki mentioned the situation with Kallen, obviously they do care. But they've just got an ally, they've got to keep face in that situation because there's always casualties in war.

In the situation where Kallen does get brainwashed, what do you think their reactions will be? Not to say that I condone that scenario, but knowing that they care for her and have known her so long, they'd be surprised, worried, angry and in disbelief.
Old 2008-06-25, 10:30   Link #294
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Being brainwashed is an entirely different situation. And, sure, Tamaki cares, Lelouch cares, I'm sure everyone cares, but what disconcerts me is that they cast aside that care, for however long, mere, say, hours, after she was taken prisoner.
Old 2008-06-25, 10:35   Link #295
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

They were discussing political matters with the Chinese leaders, what do you want them to do? Cry their eyes out? They were making an alliance, with the Chinese so it was hardly the time to get choked up.
Old 2008-06-25, 10:37   Link #296
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Oh, heavens, not that- I just wanted them to show a bit more concern for the pilot that's won them battles, for Christ's sake, other than a brief mention by Tamaki and Lelouch. Outwardly, at least.
Old 2008-06-25, 10:50   Link #297
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x19a View Post
Amjzz don't use 'it' when you talk about Kallen
The new summaries so far have not told us about Kallen's whereabouts
No, but it seems like she will make an apperence in 12 at least - though it might only be us seeing her getting transported to britannia or possivbly a mindwipe-scenelike Leliuch's in episode 2...

Still, frankly speaking, I hope they don't go with the mind-alteration scenario. I just hate that scenario - especially if Suzaku sees to that she's geassed into becoming an enemy of the OotBK, having to litterally fight against her friends and allies - and Lelouch .

Besides, it would IMO make it harder to explore the Britannian part of her character, as I see it. The writters might not agree with that though... . So, no, I'm hoping that she'll just be returned to her family and placed under house-arrest or something, then rescured after the Geass-arc is done and over with.
Old 2008-06-25, 10:52   Link #298
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Didn't you hear? A post in Tetsu Shiratori's (Lloyd's VA) blog (and, hey, he's a damn member of the cast, I'd say that's official enough) referred to 'modifications' made on a certain Frame- no doubt the Guren. Ah, well- it'd be a new experience to see Kallen own the Order.
Old 2008-06-25, 10:53   Link #299
amjzz

Also...whats with those geass ruins of episode 11...

It seems that C.C and V.V were leaders or an organization that study the geass...

That explains alot...like why C.C is immune to geass and maybe why cant die.

There are still many mysteries about that, and it seems that lelouch objective at the moment is not destroy britannia...for now seems he wants to know more about the geass so he will have an advantage he could use later.
Old 2008-06-25, 10:56   Link #300
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Didn't you hear? A post in Tetsu Shiratori's (Lloyd's VA) blog (and, hey, he's a damn member of the cast, I'd say that's official enough) referred to 'modifications' made on a certain Frame- no doubt the Guren. Ah, well- it'd be a new experience to see Kallen own the Order.
...If that,s so, then I suppose that makes this scenario possible then
Unless it's just Lloyd playing around or adding OotBK-technology to the Mordred or Tristian...

If this scenario happens, I suppose we can only pray that Kallen's memories are recovered in the end...

Edit: and if this happens, the Suzaku-hatred will be rising a tenfold...
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories