AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-02-01, 10:33   Link #681
Zeroryoko1974

Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
Super Masou Shoujo was awesome. Power level over 1000
Old 2011-02-01, 11:56   Link #682
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Spoiler for Kyoko:
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 11:58   Link #683
tsunade666

the first part with the dog is good and some major development for Yuu. Yuu is really cute and it's kinda sad. Enough for me to reach watery eyes level but not over it. Maybe because I'm expecting that she will cry in this episode.

But what the heck with the giant whale and super 1000 cute Ayumu..... man it's hard to watch. Specially the kick from outer space which you can see Ayumu's pantsu....... grr nightmare.

After that a smile from Yuu though I'm not sure if it's the smile of happiness or something else. I'm starting to suspect Yuu due to her smile.

The suspicious twin tail is dead. Poor girl.
Old 2011-02-01, 12:07   Link #684
GDB

Meh, I'm not buying the twintail's death. We know the killer was sacrificing souls for a ritual, and she was just too suspicious. Plus we saw a glimpse of the killer this time, and it looked kind of like her with her hair down. Her suicide could be the final piece of the ritual.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 12:14   Link #685
Fate/Tsukihime

Poor Yuu, she's trying to suppress herselft from LOL!!
Back then, when Ayumu was performing Break Dance, she wrote: "It was interesting, so never do that again." that means she properly couldn't hold it any longer if Ayumu continue his badass performance.
Fate/Tsukihime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 12:18   Link #686
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

On the thing with the vampire girl...

I am now almost certain she is actually insulting Ayumu not because she doesn't like him, but because she is not suppose to like him. The insults are spoken for her own sake, as a reminder that Ayumu is technically the reason she hadn't been able to return to her village and complete her mission.

In short, I think she is trying to keep a professional amount of distance, because she does have her duties.

As for the 1000% Magical Outfit? It makes a crazy kind of sense.
Old 2011-02-01, 14:35   Link #687
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
God the danger of Ayumu pushing the % any higher is scary. I think he should take Haruna's deep warning of "you mustn't become any cuter" seriously . I mean really if he does go to a high enough percentage even I'm worried that he might really turn into a girl.

Eu was the star of this episode though. God I feel so bad for what she's been putting herself through. Seems the speculation on her magic being related to her words was on. Probably only had to say "don't die" and that was powerful enough to turn Ayumu into a zombie. Seeing her tears just made you feel all the worse. Now makes sense why she told him not to do the break dancing again. His nonsense reached her and was worried about what might happen. But wow holding back her emotions, never speaking, and wearing those gauntlets to restrain her magic....Eu has so much weighing down on her. Can understand her reaction to Haruna's words since she can't speak nearly so freely. Every word is dangerous. While it would have been nice for Ayumu to go even further with a hug or something, he still did a great job.

For now I'm just going to feel bad for the girl we saw. Still possible that GDB is right, but if not then we have another victim. It's just weird though that she got away with a light injury and the killer took that long to track her down....Nothing makes sense.

I can kind of understand the doberman guy shielding Ayumu. One this guy clearly is special to Eu and that's reason enough to protect him. Could have been instinct and not thinking about him not being a zombie. Also considering the damage, might have figured Ayumu taking the full brunt of the attack might have been destroyed beyond recovery.
Old 2011-02-01, 15:09   Link #688
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
God the danger of Ayumu pushing the % any higher is scary. I think he should take Haruna's deep warning of "you mustn't become any cuter" seriously . I mean really if he does go to a high enough percentage even I'm worried that he might really turn into a girl.
I was scared by the..... The..... Clothes that he had... Please don't become cuter Ayumu, you might disgust Sera to no extent.

Quote:
I can kind of understand the doberman guy shielding Ayumu. One this guy clearly is special to Eu and that's reason enough to protect him. Could have been instinct and not thinking about him not being a zombie. Also considering the damage, might have figured Ayumu taking the full brunt of the attack might have been destroyed beyond recovery.
It had to be instinct, and forgetting the fact that Ayumu was brought back from the dead before his soul was collected. The power of the stab was still forceful enough to cause enough damage to go through 4 people at once but since Ayumu is very special to Yuu, then I can understand this instinct.
Old 2011-02-01, 15:28   Link #689
Qikz

One thing I noticed with the end, was it looked rather than someone had killed her, that the katana flew out of her own hands. Also, when she was introduced in episode 2's final screen it said her occupation was zombie. So maybe, she killed herself to go off somewhere or get away from the hospital? I don't think her character seems as nice as she was at the end of the third? episode. I've not read any of the novels and this is speculation for me, but I'm going to watch her character like a hawk, especially if she comes back.
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 15:37   Link #690
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qikz View Post
One thing I noticed with the end, was it looked rather than someone had killed her, that the katana flew out of her own hands. Also, when she was introduced in episode 2's final screen it said her occupation was zombie. So maybe, she killed herself to go off somewhere or get away from the hospital? I don't think her character seems as nice as she was at the end of the third? episode. I've not read any of the novels and this is speculation for me, but I'm going to watch her character like a hawk, especially if she comes back.
This is what I'm watching out for as well.. After seeing the very last scene at the hospital in episode 4, I just can't imagine it was just your average suicide. There has to be a trick or something she wanted to do in order to move things forward. There is no way the serial killer can to the hospital and kill her right?

I'm still suspecting her big time, so she probably committed suicide and has a trick to neglect death in order to take her out as a possible subject. Of course this is speculation.
Old 2011-02-01, 16:00   Link #691
Seihai
スマイリウム

The info about the zombie was still referring to Ayumu. We saw the same card the first 3 episodes always referring to him.

About the scene:
We heard three things: blood spills -> Kyoko's right arm falls onto the bed -> the katana she has in the hand gets dropped onto the ground causing the metal sound
Visually: The curtains get stained by blood. The thing Kyoko had in her right hand was definitely a katana. Lastly, we see her dead...
Something's wrong.

Why it could be the serial killer:
It's in the night. Kyoko didn't scream, possibly due to the stunning magic or whatever it is. Since she had a katana in her hand and her right arm was holding onto it and lifted from the bed, she must have been awake. The blow was fast and bloody, just how the serial killer likes it. Another possibility: the culprit used magic to make Kyoko kill herself? Maybe if making someone immobile is possible, making the person move according to you is also possible.

Doubts:
I thought she had a bokuto and not a katana? Why would she be awake if in previous cases we saw that the killer is actually really sneaky and can come from behind without making a sound? We didn't see the culprit's figure either. If she was awake, she could have done the suicide, yup. Screaming here would be even more unreasonable. Also, why would they introduce her just to kill her off? She basically did nothing, unlike a certain magical girl who happened to have twintails, too. Plus the culprit already killed a family prior in the previous night. I'm not saying that there's some kind of schedule but 2 kills in 2 days?
Old 2011-02-01, 17:01   Link #692
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

the anime isn't going to cover much since its only 12 episodes. 4 episodes so far and 1st volume has yet to be completed.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 17:19   Link #693
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
the anime isn't going to cover much since its only 12 episodes. 4 episodes so far and 1st volume has yet to be completed.
i dont think so, it seem we have rush adaptation with couple of original.

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 18:33   Link #694
Stefkov

I really liked this episode. Things about Eu are revealed and then there's an orbital drop kick hitting a ridiculously oversized whale in one of those school clothes.
I thought both were really good. At first I thought that because Eu cried this whale came: tears>whale riding on water. But I guess that's just wrong.
As for the ending, that looked like a normal knife that was in the girls hand. The first thing I thought was that she (being the killer who just stabbed Ayumu again) noticed that he was actually a zombie. Her loving Ayumu made her think that killing herself and getting resurrected, by using the souls of the people she's been killing, can make her get closer to him/have something in common... being a zombie. That's just a guess though.
Stefkov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 21:07   Link #695
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Speaking of awful cooking. Something came to mind. It's possible that Sera may have learned cooking from both Nemu and Himeji.
Yes, she seems to be another disciple of the School of Combat Cooking
Spoiler for Eat is before it eats you:

It was really touching to hear Eu's background story about why she can't talk, and why she has to wear that armour
Spoiler for drama:

Then a giant whale appears in the sky. A huge whale appearing like that over the town is just incedibly improbable
Just a little further, a petunia fell out of the sky, completely unnoticed by andone, and crashed on the ground, only thinking "Not again..."
Ayumu turns into magiclad girl mode, powers up and ignores Haruka's warning about not being too cute, and together with Sera, they can turn the whale into sushi.
Spoiler for My little zombie can't be this cute:

Afterwards, we see Kyouko in the hospital, with seemingly not much life left in her... I really doubt she's dead though. She was only recently introduced and hardly had any screen time so far, it would make no sense for the to be removed again that fast.
Old 2011-02-01, 21:26   Link #696
Forever
Revealing the truth

I got a feeling that Eu was the one who caused ayumu's death. Ayumu's act in front of her made her happy and in that instant, ayumu's fate was changed, from an ordinary person to a zombie with special powers.....
Old 2011-02-01, 22:05   Link #697
ZGMF-X10A
Tsukiyomi -Moon Phase-

Send a message via MSN to ZGMF-X10A
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAvalonx View Post
so far i like this anime alot. randomly funny with some action :P
Spoiler for Episode 4:
pulling an Tenshi Angel Beat's huh... rofl
Old 2011-02-01, 22:15   Link #698
kimplenk

For episode 4, it is very interesting that "doberman" Cerberos is knowing Yuu.
But that doberman is a Megalo, Aikawa said that.
Uhm... that mean Yuu have some connection with Megalo, isn't it?
Then in some way Haruna and Yuu is ..... enemy?
kimplenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-02, 01:00   Link #699
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

I think this deserves a post here, mostly cause I couldn't stop laughing my ass off at the horse dude. xD

Old 2011-02-02, 01:23   Link #700
Kinematics
Let's play a game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Eu was the star of this episode though. God I feel so bad for what she's been putting herself through. Seems the speculation on her magic being related to her words was on. Probably only had to say "don't die" and that was powerful enough to turn Ayumu into a zombie.
Conversely, what's the probability that her saying "die" can literally kill someone? Possibly in a not-very-pleasant way. Likely events related to her reaction to Haruna's insults last ep.
Kinematics is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen