AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-06-19, 20:01   Link #2141
Sekirei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
In their defense, isn't Hero Summoning really rare?

It might be less that they've never figured it out before, and more the case that they've never really had to try to figure it out before.
I think they didn't use it much out of consideration for the summoned party. They didn't want to be douches that just pop up, kidnap you, and force you to do there bidding just cause they summoned you.
Old 2011-06-19, 20:24   Link #2142
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
I think they didn't use it much out of consideration for the summoned party. They didn't want to be douches that just pop up, kidnap you, and force you to do there bidding just cause they summoned you.
Yeah that's what they were implying in the previous episode (think it was episode 2). I think it was out of consideration AND because they believed it wasn't possible to send the hero back. That's why Milhi was so "?!?!" before because she always thought that the hero could go back at anytime.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-19, 20:54   Link #2143
Sekirei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Yeah that's what they were implying in the previous episode (think it was episode 2). I think it was out of consideration AND because they believed it wasn't possible to send the hero back. That's why Milhi was so "?!?!" before because she always thought that the hero could go back at anytime.
But didn't some say (Yuki I think) that they heard stories of other Hero's being summoned and being able to return them from far away countries?
Old 2011-06-19, 21:06   Link #2144
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
But didn't some say (Yuki I think) that they heard stories of other Hero's being summoned and being able to return them from far away countries?
They heard stories but they weren't sure. They mainly said that to make Shinku feel better and more hopeful. The general knowledge was that it wasn't possible to send the summoned back.
Old 2011-06-19, 21:39   Link #2145
Cyz
"Show it to me"

I laugh when Milhi responded to Shinku's command like a typical puppy. Same from Leo's response to Milhi's patting. I suppose you can't take away the "animal" within . On another note, this is probably the 3rd time Shinku seen Milhi's naked body.....lucky bast...I mean guy.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-19, 21:40   Link #2146
Sekirei07

Quote:
They heard stories but they weren't sure. They mainly said that to make Shinku feel better and more hopeful. The general knowledge was that it wasn't possible to send the summoned back.
Maybe all this is why they left such huge freaking plot holes in the whole summoned thing. They never explained the dog being able to go to the human world, why Milly who (supposedly due to royalty) is the only one able to use the summon magic doesn't even know the common knowledge for it.

With all those holes I guess they can pull anything really as to fill in what they want for plot convenience at this point. I mean in all honesty wasn't it the freaking dog, not Milly, who summoned the Sink?
Old 2011-06-20, 00:04   Link #2147
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
In their defense, isn't Hero Summoning really rare?

It might be less that they've never figured it out before, and more the case that they've never really had to try to figure it out before.
It was really rare because they thought sending the hero back was impossible. And it's not like she needed to experiment. She just scribbled calculations, and never involved Cinque.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-20, 00:06   Link #2148
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
It was really rare because they thought sending the hero back was impossible. And it's not like she needed to experiment. She just scribbled calculations, and never involved Cinque.
Lol! Well isn't that how science usually works? Theory first then empirical evidence. So... Shinku will be a walking living guinea pig for future summons.
Old 2011-06-20, 00:17   Link #2149
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Lol! Well isn't that how science usually works? Theory first then empirical evidence. So... Shinku will be a walking living guinea pig for future summons.
Not necessarily. And before getting a working tech, you usually get a lot of trial and error. A really big lot of errors.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-20, 00:50   Link #2150
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Not necessarily. And before getting a working tech, you usually get a lot of trial and error. A really big lot of errors.
That's true. In engineering there's a lot of trial and errors. It's usually in the sciences that's more theory first then empirical evidence. Eitherway usually in fiction you see that all genius need to do is theory and voila! Instant work!

Anyway this episode was still a lot of fun in my opinion but I'm still worried how they are going to do the ending.
Old 2011-06-20, 07:34   Link #2151
Sekirei07

Actually I just thought of this from a new angle.

There are conditions to this whole summoning thing. Who would be the ones to make these rules?

The most likely case is the Gods themselves.

It shouldn't be beyond a Gods power to bend the rules wouldn't it? and isn't there just happen to be a God that owes its life to Milly and Sink?
Old 2011-06-20, 07:52   Link #2152
KeithKurogane
Recorder of World Lines

Hey... you're right!
Then again, this is a Seven Arcs anime... they are going to throw in an 'obstacle' in the way for the sake of trolling yuri...
Old 2011-06-20, 08:56   Link #2153
PastPrime

I hope that the secrete to bypassing the four conditions is that a representative ( Eclair) of the summoner has to accompany him, then they can go between worlds whenever they desire. Maybe even take others to visit. I really want to see Becky and Eclair in a love war.
PastPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-20, 09:26   Link #2154
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Becky can't do a thing if eclair marks her territory
Old 2011-06-20, 09:50   Link #2155
KeithKurogane
Recorder of World Lines

To bypass the conditions...
You need to drag your summoner to your world...

Edit: BTW, do guys know what happened to that Dog Days x MSLN fanfict that was posted here a long time ago?
Old 2011-06-20, 13:42   Link #2156
Deconstructor
Crossdressing Menmatic

Strangely, there's a great balance between drama, heartwarming, humor, and fanservice in episode 12 of Dog Days. I will be the first to say Dog Days is sub-par in these departments (except for fanservice) and yet using them all in one episode brought a much needed diversity to my viewing pleasure. Still I wish there could have been more thought behind Shinku's decision to stop Rico from telling everyone else about the summoning conditions, other than "I don't want a sad ending." A little too simplistic.
Deconstructor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-20, 14:32   Link #2157
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I got a feeling eclair will find out.
Old 2011-06-20, 15:31   Link #2158
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Is it just me or was the scene with Rico in the bedroom ideal for a hentai scene?

Last edited by HayashiTakara; 2011-06-20 at 16:18.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-20, 15:46   Link #2159
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

It totally is.

Anyway even if Cinque can't take anything home with him, he can still leave things behind.

By the way Yukikaze can be my deity.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-20, 17:10   Link #2160
Seiryuu

I would LOVE to see Becky fight the doggirls over Cinque. And there's plenty to get her going. Before she'd wind up complaining that he runs off to practice his athletic skills alone, but now when he runs off he'll actually be running off to spar with Droopy, a pretty girl he's seen naked and even groped. Would be very funny to see how she handles seeing him go so crazy about girls who act like pets. When they go back to school, I wouldn't be surprised to find her take up wearing a collar...
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, harem, shonen