AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-06-10, 21:20   Link #81
EccentricSwordser

Well, either way I'm quite shy at first, and awkwardly social at times, but after a bit of talking I loosen up and became quite hyper and random.
Online I may be more self-conscience since I can re-read what I wrote and edit it up more, but in reality I really don't care what I say unless its too embarrassing.
But then online its a bit funnier,especially on Tumblr since I can use gifs and facial icons.
Its hard to comprehend and explain, but I think online I'm bit more funnier, but in reality I'm more outgoing.
Old 2012-06-10, 23:44   Link #82
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

At first, I was known as a very quiet person IRL, and superbly chatty at the net. My cyber friends kind of surprised to see me very quiet when we gather
but now I think it's pretty much the same as time goes by, I tend to be less chatty at the cyber, and IRL, I speak more often now

one thing for sure, I do feel that a written communication makes me easier to express myself
Old 2012-06-11, 00:31   Link #83
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
My answer to the topic question depends on how I'm communicating. My writing personality is a 180 from my verbal behavior. For example, I have no reservations for what I want to say to my classmates or professors when I write it down even when they're right next to me. I'm pretty reserved on talking but can go on and on with a pen and paper. Or in this case, a keyboard and Internet connection. So yeah, my means of communicating changes me instead of the location itself.
GANBARIMASU
Akito Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 00:35   Link #84
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Exactly the same.

Except for lack of blue skin.
Old 2012-06-11, 05:35   Link #85
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
I don't look like my usual choice in avatars, otherwise getting "banned" more often than here, yet for the same reasons (sarcasm, lawlessness), and maybe I talk a bit more convoluted, cynically, and provocatively IRL (being a fanboy of Socrates, Plato, and the nameless cynic/peripatetic school philosopher)
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 05:55   Link #86
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
I'm more open, friendly, talkative and "girly" online than I am in person, which is almost entirely due to certain physical barriers I have yet to overcome that aren't an issue online.
Old 2012-06-11, 06:00   Link #87
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Practically the same..

Maybe in the Forum( AnimeSuki is my first and only Forum where i'm registered) i try to respect the rules.and i try to be composed..

However, i'm really a social person and i try to be friends with everyone...male and female is equal...

In the real life i'm a bit mmmmmm "crazy" in a good way

For example, if i am in a party,in the night, and there is a swimming pool..probably i'm the one that jumps in the pool

or if i am in a party in the night on the beach, probably i'm going jump in to the sea
Old 2012-06-11, 08:31   Link #88
LeoXiao
思想工作

My posting certainly does reflect my personality, but kind of exaggerates various aspects of it. In person, unless I know someone pretty well, I'm habitually rather introverted and as a result boring, though it's not my *wish* to be reserved, so people can be surprised when I say something very directly, when it's just me expressing myself in spite of my normal countenance. So sometimes I'll make a "jackass remark" IRL that people often seem to think of as a fluke, but online it's just a jackass remark.

I have an urge to explain stuff (that I'm capable of), both IRL and online, moreso online. Part of this is because I'm afraid of my intentions being misunderstood.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 08:54   Link #89
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
In instant messaging and voice chat, I have verbal diahrea and am ridiculously vulgar and obnoxious.

In face to face conversation, I have a fairly sharp tongue and am usually very serious. I'm pretty unemotional in conversations. When I think I'm smiliing, my face hasn't changed at all lol. My sarcasm is actually more misunderstood IRL than online. I'm that bad at fluctuating my tone or facial expression in regular conversation. Counter-intuitively, I am good at acting but that's usually for intended drama/role-playing.

I'm slightly more talkative online. I don't have a consistent attitude in forums. I'm a clown in another forum and never post anything worthy of actually reading aside from having a laugh.

I'm very sarcastic throughout. (Don't get picked up half the time).

Major difference is that my sense of humor is picked up better online.
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote