Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-17, 17:51   Link #2081
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by nines View Post
He has to play the hero by playing the villian he dosn't want anyone to know his true objectives or who he really was, well now thats all out in the open he might starting being more....normal? The reason he said he was using all of them as pawns was because he didn't want to hurt anyone else i think and he was just ready to die or pay for his deeds(doubt that though) but now he has to take his dad to hell which he wont lie about lol
He wanted Kallen to know. First he just needed to get her out of the line of fire.
Old 2008-08-17, 18:26   Link #2082
KrimzonStriker

Rejoice Lelouch, your redemption has finally come! And who do we have to thank for that? Yes indeed, Rolo, that's who. I knew I was right to place my faith in you!! Rest well my friend, you have not only saved your brother but perhaps the entire world at that. I will miss you, as will Lelouch, for you were to key to unlocking the mask finally. Now let the truth shine and may all those who did not believe come to receive their due. I don't know how Lelouch will do it, I don't very much care anymore, I just know he will
Old 2008-08-17, 19:19   Link #2083
sparkle_14310
Black King x Red Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Rejoice Lelouch, your redemption has finally come! And who do we have to thank for that? Yes indeed, Rolo, that's who. I knew I was right to place my faith in you!! Rest well my friend, you have not only saved your brother but perhaps the entire world at that. I will miss you, as will Lelouch, for you were to key to unlocking the mask finally. Now let the truth shine and may all those who did not believe come to receive their due. I don't know how Lelouch will do it, I don't very much care anymore, I just know he will

Agreed Lelouch will redeem himself and Rolo wasn't as much a pain as I thought he would be disaster but Rolo actually helped Lelouch without trying to harm anyone else.
sparkle_14310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 19:23   Link #2084
LordLabyrinth
Confused like hell

Now that Lelouch has lost everything he gained through his lies, maybe he will finally try to take the world with TRUTH! The truth of his awesomeness and hax geass! Now he can perma-geass every cannon fodders he meet with the command: Forever Obey All My Commands!
LordLabyrinth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 19:32   Link #2085
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordLabyrinth View Post
Now that Lelouch has lost everything he gained through his lies, maybe he will finally try to take the world with TRUTH! The truth of his awesomeness and hax geass! Now he can perma-geass every cannon fodders he meet with the command: Forever Obey All My Commands!
Wouldn't say Lelouch is thinking that long term anymore. >_>

Besides, despite the thing with Guilford, Lulu's really not the sort of guy who would take away people's free will for any long term period. (hell, even the Guilford thing continued the way it did simply because Lelouch was in a bad bad place emotionally.)
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 20:06   Link #2086
LordLabyrinth
Confused like hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post

Besides, despite the thing with Guilford, Lulu's really not the sort of guy who would take away people's free will for any long term period. (hell, even the Guilford thing continued the way it did simply because Lelouch was in a bad bad place emotionally.)
*sigh* you're probably right. But if you think about it, it's all a matter of degree. Whenever he geass someone, he already compromises his victim's free will. I guess Lelouch just doesn't want to take away people's free will forever. But if he did, he wouldn't be in this shithole right now. Of course, there would be much more Lelouch-haters but they can be taken care of with the geass command: "Love me more than anything!"
Old 2008-08-17, 20:42   Link #2087
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post

And even then, Guilford's geass was set to activate only when he did that gesture, which means that as long as he never did it, Guilford's Geass wouldn't be activated...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 23:50   Link #2088
LordLabyrinth
Confused like hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
And even then, Guilford's geass was set to activate only when he did that gesture, which means that as long as he never did it, Guilford's Geass wouldn't be activated...
Remember while back when he said he will walk down the path of evil, but it seems like he only took a half a step and then backed off. He might as well as walk down the path of righteousness and get some help this time while being known as a Hero instead of villain.
Old 2008-08-18, 00:05   Link #2089
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Remember while back when he said he will walk down the path of evil, but it seems like he only took a half a step and then backed off. He might as well as walk down the path of righteousness and get some help this time while being known as a Hero instead of villain.
Well, this seems to be the logical step for him to take. No more lies this time around.
Old 2008-08-18, 00:16   Link #2090
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
And who would believe him? Britannia thinks he turned against his own people. He practically convinced the OotBK that he was a villain. I doubt Kallen saying no he didn't mean it is enough to change their minds about him. The path of the villain is the only path he can take, no one is going to recognize him as a savior.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 00:39   Link #2091
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
And who would believe him? Britannia thinks he turned against his own people. He practically convinced the OotBK that he was a villain. I doubt Kallen saying no he didn't mean it is enough to change their minds about him. The path of the villain is the only path he can take, no one is going to recognize him as a savior.
Well, maybe. I wonder if it'll turn out that Charles is in much the same situation as things were...
Old 2008-08-18, 00:56   Link #2092
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Schneizel has been doing a whole lot to get Lelouch for some reason. He may have plans for him for all we know... Other than that, I don't know where else he can turn.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 00:57   Link #2093
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Schneizel has been doing a whole lot to get Lelouch for some reason. He may have plans for him for all we know... Other than that, I don't know where else he can turn.
That begs the question of why he would allow them to execute Lelouch. Sure they were unhappy with the revelations, but he held the cards. He could have insisted on taking Lelouch alive.
Old 2008-08-18, 01:01   Link #2094
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
That begs the question of why he would allow them to execute Lelouch. Sure they were unhappy with the revelations, but he held the cards. He could have insisted on taking Lelouch alive.
Not sure. I think he just didn't feel like saying anything. Probably though "Well, this is better than nothing maybe..." He still knows that it is their organization so he probably left the choice to them even if he preferred something else. But where else CAN he go? He really doesn't have anything left. Unless he finds a way to sneak onto The Emperor's ship on his own... which is really hard to believe even with Geass.
Old 2008-08-18, 01:04   Link #2095
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Not sure. I think he just didn't feel like saying anything. Probably though "Well, this is better than nothing maybe..." He still knows that it is their organization so he probably left the choice to them even if he preferred something else. But where else CAN he go? He really doesn't have anything left. Unless he finds a way to sneak onto The Emperor's ship on his own... which is really hard to believe even with Geass.
It's not that hard to believe.

"Pilot, take me to the flagship."
"Guards, die."
"Monica, go make yourself useful and get killed in Knightmare combat."
"What's up dad?"

Schneizel seemed awfully quick to defend Lelouch the first time and even now, so it seems odd that he'd let the Black Knights do their firing squad.
Old 2008-08-18, 01:07   Link #2096
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
It's not that hard to believe.

"Pilot, take me to the flagship."
"Guards, die."
"Monica, go make yourself useful and get killed in Knightmare combat."
"What's up dad?"

Schneizel seemed awfully quick to defend Lelouch the first time and even now, so it seems odd that he'd let the Black Knights do their firing squad.
Maybe he wanted to see if Lelouch could find a way out?
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 01:10   Link #2097
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
Maybe he wanted to see if Lelouch could find a way out?
That is a good point. Perhaps reconfirm that Lelouch may be useful to his plans still if he can get out of that situation. Schneizel seems to always be one step ahead of everyone, including Lelouch. So that isn't out of the realm of possibility.
Old 2008-08-18, 01:11   Link #2098
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Could be. At the very least, it taught him that Geass also allows people to teleport, in a sense.
Old 2008-08-18, 01:28   Link #2099
vision33r
Oldskool Otaku

I think, towards the end, Lelou was trying to geass everybody there to make them capture Sneizel but he didn't want Kallen to die for him in case those immune to Geass shoots him. Then Rolo showed up and helped him out.

Well, the BK are useless anyway, there are incapable of beating the Knight of Rounds. Only with Rolo, Jeremiah, and Kallen he can hold them off but it's not enough.

The only way to beat the Emperor is without the BK and take him down from within.

I have a feeling, Suzaku will soon join him or help him indirectly later on.
vision33r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 01:32   Link #2100
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
That is a good point. Perhaps reconfirm that Lelouch may be useful to his plans still if he can get out of that situation. Schneizel seems to always be one step ahead of everyone, including Lelouch. So that isn't out of the realm of possibility.
Wonder how many steps ahead Charles is then .