Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-05-23, 00:39   Link #22501
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
agreed.

Pretty obvious from the start that Ikeda doesn't want a harem, but an solo end for Tsukune.

Man now I really think Kurumu and Mizore will end up like their mothers like in the anime...
Regarding Kurumu and Mizore, I doubt that Ikeda would point out their problems and reasons, why they want to get together with Tsukune, if he wouldn't resolve them in the future arcs, in some way, even if he is aiming for a solo end for Tsukune.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 23:36   Link #22502
Muu094

I was wondering as of this latest chapter that even if inner Moka were released in all her glory, would she actually be able to do anything to Akua? Unless she has regen, via Shinso blood, I doubt she has anything to counter Akua's attacks.

Oh...and I think this was answered previously but what Kurumu's "rejection=death" thing fully resolved?

And I'm a new member...so nice to kind of meet all of you.
Muu094 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 23:56   Link #22503
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muu094 View Post
I was wondering as of this latest chapter that even if inner Moka were released in all her glory, would she actually be able to do anything to Akua? Unless she has regen, via Shinso blood, I doubt she has anything to counter Akua's attacks.
Well, I doubt that Inner Moka would be capable of defeating Akua, but she should be strong enough to keep her occupied until Tsukune gets there.

Let's not forget that Akua doesn't want to kill Inner Moka, so even if they fight, she should take her less seriously compared to her other opponents.

Quote:
Oh...and I think this was answered previously but what Kurumu's "rejection=death" thing fully resolved?
The solution to that thing has only been implied, I doubt that it has been fully resolved yet.

Quote:
And I'm a new member...so nice to kind of meet all of you.
Nice to meet you as well. I hope you will enjoy you're stay here.
Old 2012-05-25, 00:16   Link #22504
Muu094

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, I doubt that Inner Moka would be capable of defeating Akua, but she should be strong enough to keep her occupied until Tsukune gets there.

Let's not forget that Akua doesn't want to kill Inner Moka, so even if they fight, she should take her less seriously compared to her other opponents.

The solution to that thing has only been implied, I doubt that it has been fully resolved yet.

Nice to meet you as well. I hope you will enjoy you're stay here.
Wel that's true but Inner Moka still doesn't boast anything exceptionally hax like Akua's attaks.

Still sucks how Tsukune is completely unaware of Kurumu's weakness. Make his confession to Moka's flashback self kind of a jerk move...at least to me at the time.

Thank you. Though another question I would like to know is where is Moka's dad in all of this? Does he really not care that Akua took Alucard's body or that Akua is pretty much making Akasha's sacrifice moot an pretty much letting Fairy Tale nuke Japan?
Old 2012-05-25, 00:45   Link #22505
Chris38

Quote:
Wel that's true but Inner Moka still doesn't boast anything exceptionally hax like Akua's attaks.

Still sucks how Tsukune is completely unaware of Kurumu's weakness. Make his confession to Moka's flashback self kind of a jerk move...at least to me at the time.

Thank you. Though another question I would like to know is where is Moka's dad in all of this? Does he really not care that Akua took Alucard's body or that Akua is pretty much making Akasha's sacrifice moot an pretty much letting Fairy Tale nuke Japan?
Inner Moka has the power of a Shinso, which should be enough to at least keep Akua busy, after all I doubt that Akua would use the Jigen-tou against Inner Moka, since she really doesn't want to hurt her - at least that's what I think, based on how Akua's character have been portrayed so far.

As for Tsukune well, it's not his fault, after all it's not like Kurumu has said anything to him about the way her spices is... and considering the fact that he was originally a human, I doubt that he knows much about the monster world (although, his knowledge, in that regard, certainly increased after he came to Youkai Academy).

As for the question about Moka's dad, we don't know anything about what happened to him, after the events, we had seen in Moka's childhood memories.

Considering the fact that Gyokuro is the current head of the Shuzen family, she might have done something to prevent Issa from doing anything to help in this situation.
Old 2012-05-25, 07:02   Link #22506
Muu094

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Inner Moka has the power of a Shinso, which should be enough to at least keep Akua busy, after all I doubt that Akua would use the Jigen-tou against Inner Moka, since she really doesn't want to hurt her - at least that's what I think, based on how Akua's character have been portrayed so far.

As for Tsukune well, it's not his fault, after all it's not like Kurumu has said anything to him about the way her spices is... and considering the fact that he was originally a human, I doubt that he knows much about the monster world (although, his knowledge, in that regard, certainly increased after he came to Youkai Academy).

As for the question about Moka's dad, we don't know anything about what happened to him, after the events, we had seen in Moka's childhood memories.

Considering the fact that Gyokuro is the current head of the Shuzen family, she might have done something to prevent Issa from doing anything to help in this situation.
Well she hasn't really had to use her Shinso power much other than to physically dominate lesser opponents. So far the emost power person I can recall her fighting is Kahlua; at least I think that's her older sisters name. Well I wonder how the reinforcements from are going to deal with Gyokuro.

Well I realize now that I can't actually blame Tsukune for that considering how he didn't really have a way to know; though confessing to a memory version of Moka in front of a girl that like him was kind of jerkish. Plus everyone seems to be okay so I can let it go...for now.

Completely forgot how we still haven't actually seen Moka's dad in the current storyline.

Well being MIA is better than simply not caring what the heck happens to the strongest monster in the verse that's been introduced.
Old 2012-05-26, 21:52   Link #22507
Redeyes260
Los Illuminati

Either Ikeda forgot about Moka's father or he has him in store for later use. But here's just me being curious… Could the Masked King be Issa in a guise? The possibility seems low but with him not being anywhere else it can maybe be assumed he is the man himself. The other possibility as to why he isn't anywhere at this time is he's been killed (not likely) to keep him out of the way, otherwise how else could they relocate Alucard?

EDIT: PLUS if you remember correctly he wasn't there when Akua confronted Akasha, supposedly at "work" or some such.
Old 2012-05-26, 22:10   Link #22508
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

topic has been bumped, has the 54th chapter been released?
Old 2012-05-26, 23:00   Link #22509
Redeyes260
Los Illuminati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
topic has been bumped, has the 54th chapter been released?
No. June is the next issue last I checked.
Old 2012-05-27, 09:53   Link #22510
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeyes260 View Post
Either Ikeda forgot about Moka's father or he has him in store for later use. But here's just me being curious… Could the Masked King be Issa in a guise? The possibility seems low but with him not being anywhere else it can maybe be assumed he is the man himself. The other possibility as to why he isn't anywhere at this time is he's been killed (not likely) to keep him out of the way, otherwise how else could they relocate Alucard?

EDIT: PLUS if you remember correctly he wasn't there when Akua confronted Akasha, supposedly at "work" or some such.
Or he could be there in disguise as the guy who told Tsukune "I had hoped you 'grew up' a bit more."
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 12:45   Link #22511
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
Or he could be there in disguise as the guy who told Tsukune "I had hoped you 'grew up' a bit more."
who was that again? what chapter are ya talkin about? thx.
Old 2012-05-27, 13:22   Link #22512
Redeyes260
Los Illuminati

The only person that comes to mind who could have said that was Hokuto, and it's impossible Issa is Hokuto.
Old 2012-05-27, 13:52   Link #22513
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
You mean Miyabi? That seems unlikely, especially since he seems to be some sort of Monstrel, as seen in the last panel during his fight against Kiria. And we've never seen Issa smoking, he has far worse vices so he really didn't need to. And I doubt Issa would be crass enough to molest poor Mizore and then have the audacity to ask for Tsukune's help later. And why hide from his own children? I say he's been incapacitated in some form or another, so he couldn't interfere with the Masked King. Man, I also can't wait for the next chapter.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 14:08   Link #22514
kagato3

Quote:
That was never stated.it was only said Succubi require love to live, as Kumuru did. Technically she is living with the love of her friends, seeing show she should have been heart broken a few times after seeing Tsukune's many confessions.

Now.. Just because Moka and Tsukune are against Polygamy, and ikeda doesn't seem to want that path.. It doesn't stop us from daydreaming/making a story out of it, since a harem ending would be, by far, the easiest route for them to take instead of all fighting for one. Even though we knew who he was going to be with from the beginning.
Thinking about it the only one truly against the polygamy idea is Moka, and that seems to mostly be because of both her pride and her own big messed up family. I think the mangaka's comment about a harem being a naive dream is not that he does not plan to use it as the end but that it is a lot of work and everyone involved needs to be compatable or it will selfdestuct in a way that make School Days bad endings look tame in comparison.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 14:10   Link #22515
Soji

kagato3@ No only Moka Tsukune as well is again the idea . At least from what i remember.
Though you do have a point in what you say.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 15:20   Link #22516
kagato3

Tsukune isn't completely aginst the idea as he kept managing to dodge the question until moka put her foot down. he's always been more about makeing all the girls happy which is why he has never outright denide any of them.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 20:18   Link #22517
Dj0rel
True Believer

Quote:
Or maybe he was there from the start. Watching everything while disguised as the Bus Driver.
Old 2012-05-30, 15:46   Link #22518
GrimJack

in case no one has seen it yet

cover for volume 11
Old 2012-05-30, 16:25   Link #22519
haegar
mangaviking

^
GAAAAAHHHHHBKLÖSfjlksjfskfjhhljdlsjsjfjlkfjskfjksf jslkfjfjlwithzwtegd DIES.

(I admit I have made more sensible posts than this one but this is all I can say )
Old 2012-05-30, 16:30   Link #22520
Phoenix6000
An Alternate Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
in case no one has seen it yet

cover for volume 11

I think an enthusiastic "Damn" is in order.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire