Old 2008-08-18, 12:28   Link #15321
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcraft View Post
Sure, but if you kill the Emperor, you also have to take responsabilities
In latin Emperor means "the one victorious" so that can only be you

You can compare this to have to marry your pregnant girlfriend
At this point, I think that Lelouch didn't want to take part in any government. You can win over someone without wanting to be the new leader.

His fight is mainly against Charles because he thinks he killed Marianne and because he thinks the world is not safe enough for nunnaly (but nunnaly is dead now).

I will prefer a Solid Snake ending after the Zanzibar incident

Spoiler for .:
Old 2008-08-18, 12:31   Link #15322
bran
h e a d s h o t

first Charles then Shneizel and then...THE WORLD!

Farewell...and thank you.
Old 2008-08-18, 12:32   Link #15323
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
One can only hope. He's pretty straight-faced in that scene, even if the communication is just shutting down. He's probably not too happy that he has to go looking for Lelouch now. Kallen will probably be hurt by the Black Knights' callous attitudes towards Lelouch. I can see those hallway conversations where they complain about being deceived motivating her to leave.
The BK should be understandably pissed next episode that Lelouch escaped their assassination attempt. Lelouch should have thought of going straight to Li, but as it stands I suppose the BK would ask Li to take Zero's place - that is, if they understand as Lelouch does Li's incredible reasoning potential.

I suppose the other question in the air is whether Schneizel aims to double-cross the BK (rejecting Japanese neutrality) and whether Cornelia tells him about their "uncle."
Old 2008-08-18, 12:34   Link #15324
Var
Banned

Quote:
One can only hope. He's pretty straight-faced in that scene, even if the communication is just shutting down. He's probably not too happy that he has to go looking for Lelouch now. Kallen will probably be hurt by the Black Knights' callous attitudes towards Lelouch. I can see those hallway conversations where they complain about being deceived motivating her to leave.
With Jeremiah having no knowledge of what occurred, they may very well use him to try and find Lelouch. Which may be what sends Kallen over the edge. I'm certain the veneer of distrusts towards her went down thanks to Lelouch's play to get her to safety. As far as I know, only she heard the end of his declaration of everyone being his pawn.
Old 2008-08-18, 12:36   Link #15325
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

So who do you guys think is unfit to be emperor? Will it be Charles? It seems as if Schneizel has all the ammo he needs to go after his daddy, but daddy isn't really concerned about Schneizel, or how much power his son has. He has V.V's code, and possible C.C's as well, so he's immortal and has complete access to those Geass ruins, conventional weapons are useless, and FLAIA is mostly likely as well considering he can now teleport like V.V (maybe).

The emperor is extremely badass, and I doubt he's going to let a coup d'etat hinder his plans to kill the gods and remake the world. My guess is Schneizel will be the one unfit to be emperor, and we might see his demise at Charles' hands, or perhaps he will be crushed and then Lelouch will save his ass before Charles can finish him.

These are my speculations ^_^
Old 2008-08-18, 12:36   Link #15326
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
The BK should be understandably pissed next episode that Lelouch escaped their assassination attempt. Lelouch should have thought of going straight to Li, but as it stands I suppose the BK would ask Li to take Zero's place - that is, if they understand as Lelouch does Li's incredible reasoning potential.

I suppose the other question in the air is whether Schneizel aims to double-cross the BK (rejecting Japanese neutrality) and whether Cornelia tells him about their "uncle."
Li is next in line after Zero, being the commander in chief. Putting him in charge would only be natural. I do hope he at least raises some stink about their actions, though. It's a bit of a problem to reorganize leadership in the middle of a war.

Cornelia told Schneizel everything she knew. I can't imagine she'd leave out their secret, and now quite dead, uncle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
With Jeremiah having no knowledge of what occurred, they may very well use him to try and find Lelouch. Which may be what sends Kallen over the edge. I'm certain the veneer of distrusts towards her went down thanks to Lelouch's play to get her to safety. As far as I know, only she heard the end of his declaration of everyone being his pawn.
That would be such a dick move on their part. They just ousted Zero for his lies then start it up themselves? Kallen would have to leave after that. As for the bold, did you mean they? Otherwise I'm confused.
Old 2008-08-18, 12:43   Link #15327
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Cornelia told Schneizel everything she knew. I can't imagine she'd leave out their secret, and now quite dead, uncle.
If Schneizel knew he would have naturally complained to daddy, even the cool guy that he is, that he had an immortal uncle who died by fratricide. That ought to worry him if indeed he knew.
Old 2008-08-18, 12:45   Link #15328
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
If Schneizel knew he would have naturally complained to daddy, even the cool guy that he is, that he had an immortal uncle who died by fratricide. That ought to worry him if indeed he knew.
On second thought, she might not know he's dead. Jeremiah captured her, after all, and she knifed him to no effect. At the very least, Schneizel must know he exists. I don't think he'd complain, though. It's just more material to give him a shot at the throne.
Old 2008-08-18, 12:47   Link #15329
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
On second thought, she might not know he's dead.
That would be one hell of a conversation though the next time Cornelia and Lelouch meet.

Lelouch: "Sis, father took uncle's Code. Uncle VV died of his wounds!"
Cornelia: "Umm, Lelouch? Seriously, fuck you."
Old 2008-08-18, 12:48   Link #15330
Var
Banned

Quote:
That would be such a dick move on their part. They just ousted Zero for his lies then start it up themselves? Kallen would have to leave after that. As for the bold, did you mean they? Otherwise I'm confused.
I meant as far as I know, only Kallen heard the end of Lelouch's speech, the "Kallen, Live On" part. Meaning that only she'd know what his intention at that time was, which was to save her. Therein all the OotBK should be under the impression that she was simply being used and should trust her more. If they allow her back into their plans and she understands what happened, I do not expect her to stay around.
Old 2008-08-18, 12:51   Link #15331
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Ah, got it.
Quote:
That would be one hell of a conversation though the next time Cornelia and Lelouch meet.

Lelouch: "Sis, father took uncle's Code. Uncle VV died of his wounds!"
Cornelia: "Umm, Lelouch? Seriously, fuck you."
I suspect uncle V.V. will take a back seat to whatever hell Lelouch has raised by the time they meet again, not to mention Euphy.
Old 2008-08-18, 12:54   Link #15332
Var
Banned

Quote:
Ah, got it.
I suspect uncle V.V. will take a back seat to whatever hell Lelouch has raised by the time they meet again, not to mention Euphy.
I think they already sorted the Euphie thing out after he had her in captivity.
Old 2008-08-18, 13:03   Link #15333
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
I think they already sorted the Euphie thing out after he had her in captivity.
Didn't stop her from implicating Lelouch in the SAZ Massacre. That if anything's what turned Todou away, methinks.
Old 2008-08-18, 13:05   Link #15334
Pathis87

I think Schneizer might be behind the death of Marianne . It's just the feeling i have everytime i hear him speak or mention something . He puts up an act of the 'kind' prince to his underlings like Cecil . She fell for it completely during season 1 while actually he's just like Lelouch when he's Zero .

The reason for me to believe why he would be the one responsible for Marianne's death was the line he spoke this episode 19 . He said :' Zero is my younger brother .... . the brother i loved and feared most .'

So it could be the case that he felt threatened for the succesion of the throne not going to him but to Lelouch. So he had to kill his mother which was his' backer' at the time , doing so Lelouch lost his value and the rest of the kin he could / can handle with ease when the time comes .

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Old 2008-08-18, 13:10   Link #15335
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post

I will prefer a Solid Snake ending after the Zanzibar incident

Spoiler for .:
I for one wouldn't mind a "Metal Gear Solid 4" ending where
Spoiler:
Old 2008-08-18, 13:23   Link #15336
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathis87 View Post
I think Schneizer might be behind the death of Marianne . It's just the feeling i have everytime i hear him speak or mention something . He puts up an act of the 'kind' prince to his underlings like Cecil . She fell for it completely during season 1 while actually he's just like Lelouch when he's Zero .

The reason for me to believe why he would be the one responsible for Marianne's death was the line he spoke this episode 19 . He said :' Zero is my younger brother .... . the brother i loved and feared most .'

So it could be the case that he felt threatened for the succesion of the throne not going to him but to Lelouch. So he had to kill his mother which was his' backer' at the time , doing so Lelouch lost his value and the rest of the kin he could / can handle with ease when the time comes .
But wasn't Schneizel one that admired Marianne?
Old 2008-08-18, 13:25   Link #15337
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOrder View Post
But wasn't Schneizel one that admired Marianne?
no that's Cornelia,
Cornelia admired marieanne.
Old 2008-08-18, 13:27   Link #15338
Jestersage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Aquila View Post
I for one wouldn't mind a "Metal Gear Solid 4" ending where
Spoiler:
Nah, it would be better if
Spoiler:
Old 2008-08-18, 13:29   Link #15339
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Yeah, that line intrigued me though, where Schneizel said that "Zero is my younger brother .... . the brother i loved and feared most ." Mabey Schneizel is talking about how him and Lelouch are so alike, that it scares him? Mabey Lelouch is one of the only people in the world that can go up against him? It could be.
Old 2008-08-18, 13:35   Link #15340
Makoto_Must_DIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Aquila View Post
I
Spoiler:
If Code Geass ends like SC.RY.ED did, I will delete/destroy every CG related thing I have and deny that I ever watched this show in the first place.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories