AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-29, 04:50   Link #20401
pingva

Jeremiah wanted to be koO that's why people think he will get this title.
Old 2008-08-29, 04:56   Link #20402
TheDisruptiveOne

I've always thought it was strange that none of the Rounds have red as their primary color. Pink, Purple, Light Blue, Orange...no red. But I still don't think Kallen will leave the Black Knights. They would simply be too weak if she did. Todou would be like their only legit source of strength.
Old 2008-08-29, 05:18   Link #20403
Stretch5920

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
I've always thought it was strange that none of the Rounds have red as their primary color. Pink, Purple, Light Blue, Orange...no red. But I still don't think Kallen will leave the Black Knights. They would simply be too weak if she did. Todou would be like their only legit source of strength.
I don't think Kallen will leave the BK. But red is her colour, red hair, red mech, red suit,etc. So they probably just didn't want to have someone of the same colour on the other side.
Old 2008-08-29, 05:21   Link #20404
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
I don't think Kallen will leave the BK. But red is her colour, red hair, red mech, red suit,etc. So they probably just didn't want to have someone of the same colour on the other side.
I think Lelouch's Britannia and the UFN will join forces against Schneizel. Kallen and Lelouch have been together in battle since episode 1. I doubt they will split them apart now. Kallen already sided with Lelouch over the Black Knights before.
Old 2008-08-29, 05:27   Link #20405
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
It is BK's own fault that they are too weak. It shouldn't be Kallen's responsibility to keep those idiots alive. The Japanese section of BK had already doomed themselves, and now they have to pay the price.
Old 2008-08-29, 05:28   Link #20406
Stretch5920

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
I think Lelouch's Britannia and the UFN will join forces against Schneizel. Kallen and Lelouch have been together in battle since episode 1. I doubt they will split them apart now. Kallen already sided with Lelouch over the Black Knights before.
She won't have to leave the BK/UFN to do that.
Old 2008-08-29, 05:34   Link #20407
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
As long as Li fire the entire Japanese section of BK for insubordination, yes.
Old 2008-08-29, 05:46   Link #20408
Stretch5920

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
It is BK's own fault that they are too weak. It shouldn't be Kallen's responsibility to keep those idiots alive. The Japanese section of BK had already doomed themselves, and now they have to pay the price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
As long as Li fire the entire Japanese section of BK for insubordination, yes.
Why? Lelouch had it coming. Even though it may not have been the best choice in the long run, you can't blame Ougi and co for hating Lelouch after the things he did. He deserved it. Lelouch is the one who needs to change. He should forgive them (well technically he should ask for forgiveness) and try to help them. Earn back the trust he lost. Nobody has to go to Lelouch. Lelouch has to come crawling back and show everyone he will atone for his actions and that he wants to do the right thing.
Old 2008-08-29, 05:50   Link #20409
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Why does she have to become one of the KoR? She could become Empress. Kind of like what Marianne did. I believe she was made a knight and then became Empress.
MAYBE all this season of bringing Lelouch and Kallen together was to bring them together in the end for that union of the nations.
All this season Kallen's journey has been about learning more about Lelouch, and becoming closer to him. It would be an utter waste if nothing came out of her character's development. Perhaps it was for this cause.
Quote:
Why? Lelouch had it coming. Even though it may not have been the best choice in the long run, you can't blame Ougi and co for hating Lelouch after the things he did. He deserved it. Lelouch is the one who needs to change. He should forgive them (well technically he should ask for forgiveness) and try to help them. Earn back the trust he lost. Nobody has to go to Lelouch. Lelouch has to come crawling back and show everyone he will atone for his actions and that he wants to do the right thing.
You mean how Lelouch saved them from being mediocre terrorist into a fighting army large enough to rival the greatest military force on the planet, or how the events Lelouch caused led to Ougi meeting the love of his life? Perhaps how Lelouch single handedly saved Ougi, Toudo and the others from being executed in a patchwork KMF, risking his own life and Nunnally's safety in the process? At the time Rolo was suppose to be on the watch. If caught Nunnally would of been in danger. Not to mention Rolo would of killed him.
Yeah Lelouch hasn't done crap for them.......................... (Note: I was being sarcastic.)
They didn't even give him a chance to explain the matter of things. The only proof Schneizel used as part of an audio conversation and a bunch of files.
Old 2008-08-29, 05:52   Link #20410
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
I think Kallen being Lelouch's KoO to Suzaku being Schneizel's KoO was foreshadowed back in Turn 9, with them standing by their respective princes... and eventual emperors. Plus, Kallen's been compared far too much to the KoR in the series, why do they choose her in particular for that comparison?
Old 2008-08-29, 05:54   Link #20411
Stretch5920

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Why does she have to become one of the KoR? She could become Empress. Kind of like what Marianne did. I believe she was made a knight and then became Empress.
MAYBE all this season of bringing Lelouch and Kallen together was to bring them together in the end for that union of the nations.
All this season Kallen's journey has been about learning more about Lelouch, and becoming closer to him. It would be an utter waste if nothing came out of her character's development. Perhaps it was for this cause.
Kallen isn't going to be empress or knight of rounds. She made it quite clear to both Nina and Gino that she has chosen her Japanese side over her Britannian side. Kallen doesn't and should not have to give up that for Lelouch. She's done quite enough for him already. If Lelouch decides he wants to be with Kallen, let him do something or sacrifice something for a change. It takes two to tango.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
I think Kallen being Lelouch's KoO to Suzaku being Schneizel's KoO was foreshadowed back in Turn 9, with them standing by their respective princes... and eventual emperors. Plus, Kallen's been compared far too much to the KoR in the series, why do they choose her in particular for that comparison?
You can't have two emperors and two Knight of Ones. Just two princes and their soldiers.
Old 2008-08-29, 05:55   Link #20412
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post

Lelouch's new attire?!

Spoiler:
Thanks, very nice! . That crown looks.. Ridiculous though
Old 2008-08-29, 05:58   Link #20413
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
You can't have two emperors and two Knight of Ones. Just two princes and their soldiers.
Who says there's going to be one Britannia when Lelouch is crowned Emperor?
Old 2008-08-29, 06:03   Link #20414
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Kallen isn't going to be empress or knight of rounds. She made it quite clear to both Nina and Gino that she has chosen her Japanese side over her Britannian side. Kallen doesn't and should not have to give up that for Lelouch. She's done quite enough for him already. If Lelouch decides he wants to be with Kallen, let him do something or sacrifice something for a change. It takes two to tango.
You know this, how? Are you the screen writer?

I'm only talking about possibilities. You talk like these events have to follow the way you think things should go and it can't go any other way.

There must have been some reason why Kallen's character journey all season was about learning more about Lelouch, becoming closer to him, and meeting with Nunnally to learn about his kind childhood.
I don't know if the Empress thing will happen, but it's possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Who says there's going to be one Britannia when Lelouch is crowned Emperor?
Right. Obviously some will follow Lelouch and others will break off with Schneizel. This will probably be the theme for the last great battle of the series.
Possibly in episode 21 the great mysteries of the Geass will be summed up, and then one last great battle for peace with Schneizel's forces and his powerful bombs.

Seeing how Stretch thinks Lelouch should grovel to everyone I'm thinking he's just a Lelouch hater. Lelouch screws up, but he owes them about as much as they owe him. It's a pretty even street.
Old 2008-08-29, 06:04   Link #20415
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Li doesn't care what Zero had done. Getting rid of Zero, if it was deemed necessary, would be supported by him too.

He DOES care that the Japanese section of BK had struck a deal with their enemy without telling him, their commander in chief. Back room deals are back room deals. Had Zero been the one who negotiated the freedom of Japan in exchange for a cease fire, rest assured Li would have Lulu's head cut off and put on a pike.

Lulu or no Lulu, BK betrayed the Chinese. That's why Li would likely fire them; it's not like he would care about who "Euphie" was.
Old 2008-08-29, 06:06   Link #20416
pingva

the reason is :
Kallen don't betrays Lelouch and don't act as dog who follows his master(that was all the time in season one)
Old 2008-08-29, 06:11   Link #20417
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post

Lelouch's new attire?!

Spoiler:

That crown looks weird but I don't really hate it :O
Old 2008-08-29, 06:14   Link #20418
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
That crown looks weird but I don't really hate it :O
It'll take a while getting used to. But they also had some trouble coming up with that outfit.
Old 2008-08-29, 06:14   Link #20419
Makoto_Must_DIE

Quote:
I can not agree with this.

Even though Lelouch is a filthy liar, he has done so much for the OotBK. As someone else stated, it was because of him that they went from being terrorists hiding in alleyways and ghettos to their own international organization. If it wasn't for them they would've been dead as HE was the one who even saved Todou from execution back in Season 1.

Not only that, but the OotBk was so quick to believe Schnizel that they didn't even bother to question Zero about anything. Especially since Schnizal lied about a couple of things. They were were ready to shoot him and then have the nerve to side with the enemy which, essentially, counts as betraying the entire UFN, imho.

They decided this all on their own, and then have the audacity to lie to Xingke, the empress, Kaguya, and the rest of the world about his death. Despite everything, Zero's goal was to always take down Britannia, whether he had the geass or his lineage had nothing to do with it. They were too stupid to realize that the face that they could THINK about rebelling meant that they weren't under his control.

At least they could've waited until they got Japan back and then get rid of him...as they seemed to have been planning since before.
Old 2008-08-29, 06:16   Link #20420
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
It'll take a while getting used to. But they also had some trouble coming up with that outfit.
I don't think it looks ridiculous. It looks surprising. It will be better than something who looks too common.

And we can see only his head, maybe the full outfit looks really good.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories