Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2008-11-25, 18:43   Link #61
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by lv23 View Post
No no no. Not always. I don't mind paying SOMETIMES and it really pisses me off when a guy keeps trying to act like a "gentleman" and won't just let me do it. My rule for most things is I'll ask once "Are you sure? I don't mind blah blah blah *situational plot action here*..." I like it when a guy is willing to pay for me, but I honestly don't mind treating him to brunch or a drink. That's my take. It's just my personal opinion. It's always good to be nice like Kaze though so don't take my rambling as an insult to overly nice guys.

Of course if it's some guy I've just recently met I don't mind as much when he wants to pay.

My first date was walking next door and playing video games with this OH SO cute boy when I was at the tender age of 5.
Kaze, at least, will not take that as an insult, I think . I should really reply to your PMs, Kaze

So cute XD. I did that kind of thing when I was around the same age XD.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-26, 04:16   Link #62
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Umm, first date??

Never had any so far.

Well, unless you count that time. . .

Nah, it doesn't count.

But on the verge of getting one, I CAN FEEL IT!!!!

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-01, 16:15   Link #63
Taiga

Hum.
I don't have a first date... and I'm 20, is it "normal"?

Aw~ It's not that I don't want to have some nice date,
but I didn't find the one that will date me.
Maybe am I too ugly or somethin'.
Taiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 09:45   Link #64
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Date...what is that? Do you eat it...?

I finally got strength to ask one cute and a bit ''shy'' girl out a few years back. She agreed, but that we start slowly, so we went to a Restaurant. I wanted to go to watch a movie but she wasn't interested. When we got to the restaurant, before we even started talking, one of her friends showed up there and she invited him to sit with us. Despite my unwillingness, she showed that innocent smile to me saying ''please!'', and I agreed. She was silent and that guy never shut his damn mouth. If I started talking both of them would just ignore me. Maybe I would act a bit different now but I was at shock then. Time passed, I paid for everyone's meal and drink and the next day she hooked up with him. So, was that a date? ^^

In any case, I'm not interested in those sort of things as I got school and a job to keep me busy now. Maybe one day, who knows, but right now, I'm fine as a loner.
Old 2008-12-09, 12:46   Link #65
4F0ur

i had a girl who confessed to me..that she liked me, and the Date was weird...she was really pretty and i was just a normal guy i guess.
but i felt its weird to know that someone has that kinda feeling toward me lol
maybe i was too young
and i left her in China and came to USA without saying goodbye
does that make me a bad person lol

oh, one more thing is that..i actually really liked this girl secretly before she confessed to me and i was really happy that she did, so i really dunno why i felt those awkwardness when we dated =\

credit to necrodeath...
4F0ur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 16:23   Link #66
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
I finally got strength to ask one cute and a bit ''shy'' girl out a few years back. She agreed, but that we start slowly, so we went to a Restaurant. I wanted to go to watch a movie but she wasn't interested. When we got to the restaurant, before we even started talking, one of her friends showed up there and she invited him to sit with us. Despite my unwillingness, she showed that innocent smile to me saying ''please!'', and I agreed. She was silent and that guy never shut his damn mouth. If I started talking both of them would just ignore me. Maybe I would act a bit different now but I was at shock then. Time passed, I paid for everyone's meal and drink and the next day she hooked up with him. So, was that a date? ^^
Don't count it as one, for sanity's sake.

That girl was horrible...oh wait, now that I think about it, that's how many shoujo leads really act, except we don't hear their thoughts this time around.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 20:12   Link #67
vVReinaVv
Haruto Sakuraba-fangirl

It sucked. It was boring as hell and I hated the guy as well. I broke up with him not long after we started "going out".
vVReinaVv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 20:30   Link #68
Cut-Tongue
ボクサッチ!

I went to a movie with a fat girl with a very pretty face. Had a good time, didn't kiss her though... I was twelve ^_^
Cut-Tongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 22:33   Link #69
u43368
Disabled By Request

I've had offers to date once or twice, but I always reject.
u43368 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-09, 17:20   Link #70
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
It's hard to say, really. Probably my first was a double-date, where we went out after prom. We drove around town randomly, then stopped at a restaurant that was open 24 hours for some desert. Although the girl I took was technically another guy's girl, but we were all friends, so I just took her as a friend, heh.

Later, in college, I met up with a girl I knew in high school, and we went out once. It was more for old times sake, and to catch up on what had been going on since we graduated. We just did the dinner thing, but it was nice.

So I suppose my first real dates were when I went to see my Netherlands girlfriend. We went around to see different sites, like a boat ride tour of the canals, and hang out with other friends I knew over there. Saw a movie, ate meals together, hang out as a group playing video games and ordering chinese food, heh. I made my patented s'mores, which they had never had, and REALLY loved. It was a lot of fun, and left me with a lot of good memories, despite the fact that we broke up several months later, heh.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-09, 22:13   Link #71
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
I honestly do not recall my first date at all, or even so, I don't really consider it a first date. It was my first serious outing with my ex-boyfriend at the time, and I was about thirteen or so. We went to the school play and then went to the local diner afterwards, but I hardly consider it a date since his mom was along for the ride, and we never explicitly said it was a date to begin with.

So, yeah. It was my first time out with my ex, but I don't consider it a date in any sense of the word. Honestly, I don't really consider anytime I was out with him as a date, mostly because we usually had the rest of his family along.
Old 2010-05-09, 22:24   Link #72
Haladflire65
*Artist

I was 13. Me and a good guy friend of mine just went around town; we played soccer, basketball, got ice cream, chitchatted. We got made fun of by a bunch of elementary schoolers we knew but I had a good time still

And then there was that other time I met with him at the back of a church right before I moved away. I gave him a bunch of my old exam papers (with a goodbye letter written on the back of one of them) and he gave me this necklace that I'm still wearing, two years from then.
Old 2010-05-09, 22:55   Link #73
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Halad, that is beautiful. It really is, as the sentiment in that is just... well, pure.

I've... Never been on a date. I never dated a girl IRL, just over the internet -- which I now find nothing but wasting time and unnecessary drama-trauma.

I won't speak about those experiences, though I hope my first date goes well. I'm not really good with people... At all. So it may or may not happen, just have to find someone willing to put up with my rigid social numbness.

Though I hope mine is as sentimental as Halad's.... It reminds me of a song
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 10:39   Link #74
Shiemi
Counting days

For some reason, I have no memory of my very first date. I cannot recall it at all. The only first date I can remember is the first one with the man who is now my fiancé. We went to see the exhibition of pictures Earth as seen from the skies (something like that) at a park. We could barely hold hands, but talked a lot as we saw the exhibition. By the end, we managed to hold hands, but we were both shy. Later, we had our first kiss in the car. I believe the only reason I can remember this is because it was my birthday.

Frank Parsons
Shiemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 10:49   Link #75
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Can't remember a damn thing about it. My friends told me that it was horrible and the girl treated me so much like crap (I'm a guy btw) that they had to get me completely wasted after the supposed ordeal so that it wouldn't scar me mentally and emotionally. Given that it was the age of relatively impressionable stupidity (16) it mostly worked.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 12:27   Link #76
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
Umm, first date??

Never had any so far.

Well, unless you count that time. . .

Nah, it doesn't count.

But on the verge of getting one, I CAN FEEL IT!!!!
LOL I second your post!
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 12:43   Link #77
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Hmmm, my first date with my first (and still current) girlfriend, huh....?

Kind of hard to say, really, because I'd actually taken her on outings way before we became a couple. First one I can remember was to Suntec City Mall, which was three years ago (damn, time flies....). Another time I can remember was the Christmas Day two years ago, and she was still with her now-ex at the time.

Pretty much the first date we've gone on as a couple was the one at McRitchie Reservoir, and the very same outing where I stole a kiss from her and "officially" became her boyfriend. So yeah, I'm not really sure which one is the "first date".
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 13:01   Link #78
EmoPanda
The panda of death

I don't have had it yet, I don't even have a boyfriend. I'm still single....and i'll be single for a while.
EmoPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 16:20   Link #79
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra
First date ever is really hard to define actually. And even harder to remember.

Was it playing with my kindergarten boyfriend? (He wished me wearing a pretty dress for his birthday XD)
The stupid and awkward group date that was setup by friends that never led to anything?
Or the classic coffee/cocktail later? That would be what I'd call my first real date I guess. But I met the second participant at a nightclub.

I remember a very sweet first date with an even sweeter guy fondly though:
Was a sunny day so we went strolling around a lake in my city, ate ice cream and even went on paddleboat on said lake. Which he had to operate pretty much alone since I was wearing high heels and was thus handicapped .. and already tired out from the strolling around. Looking good > comfort
That was a very nice date, we laughed a lot.
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 16:34   Link #80
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
First date ever is really hard to define actually. And even harder to remember.

Was it playing with my kindergarten boyfriend? (He wished me wearing a pretty dress for his birthday XD)
The stupid and awkward group date that was setup by friends that never led to anything?
Or the classic coffee/cocktail later? That would be what I'd call my first real date I guess. But I met the second participant at a nightclub.

I remember a very sweet first date with an even sweeter guy fondly though:
Was a sunny day so we went strolling around a lake in my city, ate ice cream and even went on paddleboat on said lake. Which he had to operate pretty much alone since I was wearing high heels and was thus handicapped .. and already tired out from the strolling around. Looking good > comfort
That was a very nice date, we laughed a lot.
pls continue... I have my sweet popcorn ready!

CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote