AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-10-13, 02:51   Link #41
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

episode 2 raw

Another good episode. I don't know how long they can keep it this funny, but they used the comic violence really well again. I laughed out loud more than once. And the sentimentality was just as great this week as last. And boy do I love the way this thing looks. The framing, the colors, the character design. It's pretty interestingto hear Takahashi Mikako and Mamiko Noto with such new voices -- although they're both still identifiable.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2006-10-13, 06:41   Link #42
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Looks like a joint Infinite-Zero/MahoMaho project. Excellent news - I was really hoping someone would pick this up.
Great, I was thinking to start watching the raws, but I think I'll wait for the subs
Old 2006-10-13, 16:17   Link #43
Kensuke

Looking forward to subs.

About episode 2, wow... just, wow... a lot of action, Ayako showing her megatsun mode (she is REALLY strong) as well a healthy dose of dere. Animation and characters looked really good. I think it is official, this is my favorite fall season series, at this point at least. I just wished I could understand all what they were talking about.

Ayako is so moe~
Old 2006-10-15, 02:30   Link #44
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensuke
Ayako is so moe~
Yeah she's so moe~ >.< can't wait to see a fansub of this
Old 2006-10-15, 17:31   Link #45
DwArD
mAnIaC

Just watched the raw....man....I think I'm gonna get hooked onto this anime. I was watching Happiness prior to this and I thought it was great but then there's this.......Awww.....its so cute to see Mamoru and Ayako together....especially Ayako's expression when she's shy. This is definitely becoming one of my favourite love-comedy series. Well, I hope this will get sub. The animation and storyline is just too good to be ignored.
Old 2006-10-16, 10:59   Link #46
kct

Send a message via MSN to kct
Well, from what I've seen so far, this anime is quite good for me.
Old 2006-10-16, 12:23   Link #47
Calca
Expressionless

Hopefully a sub comes out soon.

This seems like the type of anime that Ayu or A.F.K. or We Suck would do
Old 2006-10-16, 18:50   Link #48
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

Fan art (from two of my favorites) and a couple of scans.

NtyPe: http://www.geocities.jp/yzru1108/

gofu web: http://gofu.net-comic.com/index.html
Old 2006-10-16, 23:34   Link #49
Catnips

Saw the recent episodes on Wowow every Thursdays 8 p.m(Philippine time) and i should say its one heck of really good anime!! And heck Ayako is really cute!!
Old 2006-10-16, 23:47   Link #50
DoReMiFaSo
Samba!!

I love the many expressions of Ayako. It's so fun to watch her switch from tsun tsun mode to dere dere mode than back to tsun tusn mode again. But it would be better if Mamoru don't have super power. It seems like his power is even stronger than Ayako, but he can't control it just yet.
Old 2006-10-17, 00:29   Link #51
Kensuke

Thank you for those pictures and links Maids! Maids! Maids! A couple of more.

She has a Mamoru hug pillow.

Spoiler for episode 2:
Old 2006-10-17, 11:25   Link #52
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ bah why is Mamoru looking above?
seems like a great ep...cnt w8 for the raw to finnish DL

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-10-17, 16:27   Link #53
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Ayako's uppercut jesture should have been a giveaway
Spoiler:
Old 2006-10-17, 17:57   Link #54
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Happily, this belongs in the fansubs board now...
Old 2006-10-17, 18:00   Link #55
NeoSam

Quote:
Happily, this belongs in the fansubs board now...
And happily getting ready to watch moe~ moe~ Ayako
Old 2006-10-18, 00:02   Link #56
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Liked that a lot - an interesting slant on a familiar situation. Almost borders on the shotacon though, no?
Old 2006-10-18, 02:09   Link #57
NeoSam

Quote:
Liked that a lot - an interesting slant on a familiar situation. Almost borders on the shotacon though, no?
This is not the only light novel for boys/young men that has a short guy in it. So I don't see why everyone keeps saying shotacon. if you want real shotacon, I can show you stuff that will make you like this:

Its like watching Girls Bravo (a manga for boys/young men) and keeps saying how shotacon it is LOL
Old 2006-10-18, 05:30   Link #58
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

However you look at it, though, unlike other short male anime protagonist, he has a baby face as well. Without anyone to reference his height to at the beginning of the episode (meaning I didn't know he was short), I already thought he was a shota character from first glance. Age really nothing has nothing to do about it; I mean, Honey from Ouran can really only be considered to be a shota character even though he's supposed to be senior highshool.

And to be fair, Yukinari looks nothing like shota, even though he might be short.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
Old 2006-10-18, 05:35   Link #59
DwArD
mAnIaC

Whoa....the first subbed episode sure answers some of my question. So Beatrice in a sense refers to people with some sort of powers right? I'm pretty surprised that Mamoru has an "aptitude for Beatrice" as mentioned by the Student Council President. Anyway, that sure answers why he's able to cause the bad guy to caught fire in ep 2....unless that's gotta do with Astral Fire or something.
Old 2006-10-18, 06:26   Link #60
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
However you look at it, though, unlike other short male anime protagonist, he has a baby face as well. Without anyone to reference his height to at the beginning of the episode (meaning I didn't know he was short), I already thought he was a shota character from first glance. Age really nothing has nothing to do about it; I mean, Honey from Ouran can really only be considered to be a shota character even though he's supposed to be senior highshool.

And to be fair, Yukinari looks nothing like shota, even though he might be short.
Ahh yes if you want to consider him shota because of his height then that is ok (I think).

But that wasn't what I was talking about in my previous post, sorry >.< I didn't make myself clear in my previous post >.< what I was talking about is that if you keep mentioning shota and shotacon some might get the wrong idea by it >.< after all Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo! is not a shota light novel nor a shota manga.

There are many shota manga for women that has adult man x boy (or looks like a boy) "action" (I hope you know what I mean by action here).

By saying shota, someone might get the wrong idea of what this is about :P

As mentioned by japanese sites Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo! is a shounen(boy's) light novel, and not a shota light novel nor a shota manga.

Thats what I was aiming at, not to scare of those that might think that this is one of those titles (adult man x younger looking male(or really younger)), something like LOVELESS, a BL shota title, which this title isn't.

Tags
comedy, kadokawa, romance, school life, tsundere, zexcs