AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-09-26, 10:26   Link #2781
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Yep, that's Integra in the pic. She's the new Gemini saint who is said to have a "Cosmos of justice". She will most likely fight against her older sister who has joined the Pallasites.

Anyway... holy shit IKKI!!! I was starting to get desperate.
Old 2013-09-26, 13:10   Link #2782
ShiroiRyu

Oh man ...
Wanted Paradox, had Integra. :'(
Old 2013-09-26, 14:51   Link #2783
Justin_Brett

Is that really what it says? Having a sister with the same powers doesn't really make sense considering the backstory they gave her.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 15:00   Link #2784
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
Is that really what it says? Having a sister with the same powers doesn't really make sense considering the backstory they gave her.
Not really. Her backstory was that her parents were neglectful and that they thought she was strange because she claimed that she could predict the future. Integra could have had the same ability, but simply decided not to say anything about it, so their parents could have treated her better.

Though this is definitely among the plot elements they decided to add simply for season 2's sake.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 15:17   Link #2785
Justin_Brett

Oh yeah definitely. Especially when it's with a character who's technically two in one already. You could even have them fight if you had a good enough explanation for it.
Old 2013-09-26, 15:25   Link #2786
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Nobody said her powers were the same.

Translation of her description (thanks to Archange for the French translation): Integra. Appeared to correct Paradox. She possesses a cosmos of justice and can shoot energy waves from the palm of her hands (kamehameha?).

The text on the right is blurry but I can make out パラドクスの妹, インテグラ (Paradox's little sister, Integra) so she's definitely her sister unless the magazine is trolling. Some people think she is a combination of love and hate Para but that contradicts this magazine and the earlier spoiler revealing Paradox would defect to the Pallasites.
Old 2013-09-26, 15:39   Link #2787
Justin_Brett

I don't mean exactly the same powers, just cosmos in general. Since she can control the cloth I'm assuming Integra has some kind of ability too. Even if it wasn't seeing the future or anything like that I don't know if a little kid would really think to hide it.

I guess at least it isn't just Ryuho fighting her again, I was wondering if they'd do that.
Old 2013-09-26, 16:23   Link #2788
Galaxian

Quote:
Oh yeah definitely. Especially when it's with a character who's technically two in one already. You could even have them fight if you had a good enough explanation for it.
They're sort of doing that with the Gemini Saint in the Next Dimension manga.
Old 2013-09-26, 18:55   Link #2789
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Wait... according to the SS rules, there's only one way for cloths to evolve just like that:
Spoiler:
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 19:27   Link #2790
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
Wait... according to the SS rules, there's only one way for cloths to evolve just like that:
Spoiler:
Hmm... No.

Cloths evolve when the person who gave the blood is really strong. That's why they changed in the original when the Gold Saints gave their blood. Hell, the Dragon New Cloth was created with Ryuho's blood.

So Subaru's blood triggering the evolution of the Equuleus Cloth is not prove that he's a god.
Old 2013-09-27, 00:04   Link #2791
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Though this is definitely among the plot elements they decided to add simply for season 2's sake.
Well, either way, it was to be expected. Gemini Saints suffering from personality disorder while having a lost twin somewhere is pretty much a Saint Seiya rule at this point.
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-27, 05:20   Link #2792
DmonHiro

Are you sure, because I'm quite certain you can only fix a damaged cloth with a saint's blood, not upgrade it.

Edit: I'm wrong. What I remembered about the blood was only about the god cloths, not regular ones. I still think he's a god, for a few other reasons.
Old 2013-09-27, 08:53   Link #2793
Birdway
Banned

In rhe manga after Shiryu used his blood to revive Pegasus and his own cloth thet got a change.
When Mu repaired everyone's cloths with stardustthey changed to the version usedon Kaikai-hen.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-27, 09:00   Link #2794
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
Are you sure, because I'm quite certain you can only fix a damaged cloth with a saint's blood, not upgrade it.

Edit: I'm wrong. What I remembered about the blood was only about the god cloths, not regular ones. I still think he's a god, for a few other reasons.
Yep, a god's blood is only needed to get a God Cloth (or, in LC only, Alone's blood infused with Hades' cosmo created God Surplice). Omega did added that the Pegasus Cloth had been bathed in Athena's blood so many times throughout the generations (at least 3 times) that it was able to become a New Cloth by itself. The other New Cloths were evolved by Kiki or by a Saint's blood.

I'm pretty sure Subaru is going to be revealed to be something else. Either a god or another Rank 1 Pallasite.
Old 2013-09-27, 15:12   Link #2795
DmonHiro

He's probably a rank 1, because when they were talking about the swords the rank ones use, they showed 5 swords, not just 4.
Old 2013-09-28, 16:57   Link #2796
ShiroiRyu

Spoiler for 73:
Old 2013-09-28, 17:09   Link #2797
Birdway
Banned

Harbing has starting to show some manners towards Athena the moment he fel her huge cosmo.

He is like a wolf who follows the stronger.

As such he has a mission by carrying the god cloth.

3 gold saints joins the fight.

Athena Exclamation anyone?

It seems the red hair 1st class is burning and willing to fight the newcomers in the battle field.

Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-28, 22:02   Link #2798
Galaxian

Full preview: http://galaxianex.tumblr.com/post/62...4-full-preview
Old 2013-09-29, 02:30   Link #2799
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
Harbing has starting to show some manners towards Athena the moment he fel her huge cosmo.

He is like a wolf who follows the stronger.

As such he has a mission by carrying the god cloth.
I liked that scene a lot. Harbinger was still keeping that "pff" attitude towards Athena...then witnessing her Cosmo instinctively made him step back in fear. First time we saw him losing his grin.
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 09:31   Link #2800
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Every major player is on the battlefield now. The only ones missing are Ikki and Paradox. I really can't wait for Ikki's entrance. They better not fuck it up. If only they could bring back Umakoshi for just one episode...

Tags
action, shounen