AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-09-15, 22:22   Link #1
drift_shifter8

Linezeta

A galactic mix of Bejeweled, Gundam, and Pokemon brings a unique experience for gamers.

Looks Familiar
I found Linezeta on Google Play for my Android phone. As a robot fan, I thought that it looked interesting. Upon playing the game for the first time, I felt a sense of familiarity with it.

What’s the Craze About?
It really is like a mix between different hits. Gundam is an obvious inspiration here. There’s a bit of Pokemon involved within the game since you’ll be balancing the weaknesses and strengths of each robot in your team. To mesh this all together is a theme not unlike Bejeweled wherein you need to match the same colored gems in order to cause damage to your enemies.

Playing and Learning
Your group of robots will be travelling around the solar system and beyond as you fight other teams. There are basically 5 colors / elements within the game. It’s like a triangle for Red, Blue, and Green. Each has its own corresponding strength and weakness to the others. Dark and Light just cancel each other out. It’s actually quite simple to learn after a few tries. I’m starting to understand why a lot of people are giving this game a try. Being a free to play game from the Google Store does help though.
drift_shifter8 is offline   Reply With Quote