Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-16, 15:44   Link #11061
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusaja View Post
I agree, but there's always showing and not telling, you know.

I think that the episode could give us something that answers part of that question, but it may not elaborate on it too much, on-screen, and Kallen could still get the point (about the plan and/or the answer she's looking for).

But if we do get a relatively detailed dialog, I'm completely fine with it.

Just trying to juggle how the episode is going to handle so many things happening at the same time.
how would C.C keep kallen there in a way that lets them talk and doesnt involve them fighting in the hanger with lelouch (who is on foot right infront of kallen) being crashed
C.C pulls a mental attack on kallen and the talk in the mental world (like C,C and lulu in ep 25)
Old 2008-09-16, 15:46   Link #11062
Kusaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
but then again we did see somehow C.C. is jealous somewhat of Kallen, when she fell down on lelouch, he did not finish what he said because C.C. interrupt them. Up to now, she still don't know why Lelouch asked her to go back with him. Maybe he's asking for her to go back to her old life, or maybe it's something else, but she still didn't know.
That seemed to be implicit but playful jealousy, at least to me...and we also have small scenes which show C.C. doesn't hate Kallen or anything.

As for the other issue...at the very least, romance possibilities aside, Lelouch wanted her to go back to a more normal life and he wanted to reunite with all his Ashford friends, but yes...the scene stopped short of making it clear to her, either way.
Kusaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 15:46   Link #11063
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
how would C.C keep kallen there in a way that lets them talk and doesnt involve them fighting in the hanger with lelouch (who is on foot right infront of kallen) being crashed
C.C pulls a mental attack on kallen and the talk in the mental world (like C,C and lulu in ep 25)
can we expect C.C. x Kallen kiss? :3
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 15:47   Link #11064
Kusaja

Quote:
That's actually an option, if C.C. can do that to someone not related to her via Geass (she made Suzaku see images, but she didn't talk to him)...if the situation allows it, that could take care of it rather easily. But we don't know if the staff wants to do that.

EDIT:
Also, I seem to remember that Lelouch's case in Stage 25 was accidental, because of a Geass-related trap.
Old 2008-09-16, 15:49   Link #11065
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
That's actually a very good option...if the situation allows it, that could take care of it rather easily. But we don't know if the staff wants to do that.
i dont know about the staff
but if C.C isnt in the pinkcelot when kallen busts in
its the only option (its also a great way for her to say the gum line to lelouch, since he is leaving her behind)
Old 2008-09-16, 15:49   Link #11066
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

There's no reason why she shouldn't. She was able to talk to Lelouch as such while making the contract. She could presumably forgo the contract part if she wanted.
Old 2008-09-16, 15:50   Link #11067
prototype_sky

Quote:
Possibly, we'll see. I like that option though.

C.C. has doubts about how it is affecting Lelouch, and those he cares about, but I suppose she definitely understands why the plan is necessary. She's not opposed to Zero Requiem, but may not want Lelouch to hurt himself and others too much, even if the result has to be the same. In other words, she may want to reduce the plan's fallout, but not change its end.

More than letting Kallen in on all the details of the plan, which would need too much time, C.C. may just want to stop her from killing Lelouch and to make her understand the very, very basic idea...so that she can accept it or at least not interfere.
If CC wasn't all for the plan she'd just go her merry ways. The whole deal with Charles/VV/Marianne is done with, and she can always make another contract.
Ramming/Spinkicking/Mindraping Kallen is far more efficient especial when time isn't a luxury they have with nunnally spamming Fliea
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 15:50   Link #11068
Baixinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by kir44n View Post
If we look at how C.C. basically manipulated Kallen into unwittingly help lelouch get over the idea of fighting Nunally in episode 7 (because he was sort of useless to acting the way he was), I can see the possibility of C.C. using Kallen to try and deter Lelouch from whatever part of the plan she disapproves of. As in, if C.C. feels anything she says would be dismissed or not taken as seriously, so she'll use someone that has obviously gotten through to him before (kallen)

What are you talking about? In Episode 7, Kallen chooses on her own to go look for Lelouch. If you're refering to the Zero's mask scene, it was after Lelouch and Kallen's chat.
Baixinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 15:53   Link #11069
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

Feel free to ignore that post. I was confused.
kir44n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 15:54   Link #11070
Kusaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
If CC wasn't all for the plan she'd just go her merry ways. The whole deal with Charles/VV/Marianne is done with, and she can always make another contract.
Ramming/Spinkicking/Mindraping Kallen is far more efficient especial when time isn't a luxury they have with nunnally spamming Fliea
C.C. can be all for the plan and understand why it's necessary to accomplish it, so I don't think she wants to stop it at all...but that doesn't mean she has to like everything that happens to Lelouch or to the people he cares about (which includes herself, obviously, but also others), like allowing unnecessary damage, death and pain on top of everything else. Say, having Kallen prepared to kill Lelouch, though that's also an obstacle for the plan anyways (if she killed him).

I share that same concern about the lack of time, so anything I'm thinking about would most likely be brief, but again...it's not about what we think, but what the staff has decided to do, and that doesn't always follow our lines of thought (mine included). That spinkick is almost inevitable, but we don't know the timing...or circumstances.

In fact, surprises are more common....
Old 2008-09-16, 15:54   Link #11071
lovecakecookies

I think there is a good reason why they are going to have Kallen encounter Lulu with a near death blow in the next episode, I don't think it will be interrupted by anyone.. It wont make sense to just have him be rescued its too boring and predictable at this point.. and it would be a waste of time to have Lulu stay silent or lie again, it's too repetitive, so I think he is going to just tell her what he's up to.. and we probably wont hear it.. and then we will get Kallens reaction... either she understands/angry/ or whatever..but the fact remains she still will battle Suzaku in the next episode.. So, I wonder how their encounter will end up..

About C.C, I think she has something planned that Lulu doesn't know about.. shes not happy about the plan..
Old 2008-09-16, 15:54   Link #11072
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
she isnt all in for the plan
she is shown to be unhappy with it and she actually asked lelouch if they havent gone too far already (even trying to remind him of his original goals=nunnaly)
this from a woman who has never before said anything about the plans
and if she deceides to save lelouch's ass from the consquences of the plan it means going past suzaku (who wants it to proceed
why not joing forces with the only person who C.C know that cares about lelouch as much as she does and who can help get past suzaku
Old 2008-09-16, 15:57   Link #11073
Baixinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by kir44n View Post
Feel free to ignore that post. I was confused.
As good as done

Quote:
i dont know about the staff
but if C.C isnt in the pinkcelot when kallen busts in
its the only option (its also a great way for her to say the gum line to lelouch, since he is leaving her behind)
That would indeed be the only option if she is not in her KMF, but for some reason I think she will : "there has to be a reason for" the pink Lancelot
Baixinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 15:58   Link #11074
Kusaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
There's no reason why she shouldn't. She was able to talk to Lelouch as such while making the contract. She could presumably forgo the contract part if she wanted.
If C.C. can make contact with anyone and everyone at any time and yet stop the contract process in the middle of it, yes. Not really sure though.
Old 2008-09-16, 16:02   Link #11075
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
she is shown to be unhappy with it and she actually asked lelouch if they havent gone too far already (even trying to remind him of his original goals=nunnaly)
and if she deceides to save lelouch's ass from the consquences of the plan it means going past suzaku (who wants it to proceed
why not joing forces with the only person who C.C know that cares about lelouch as much as she does and who can help get past suzaku
Were you even watching the episode because C.C. finds Lelouch by himself and compliments him on how well he kept a mask on while talking to Nunnally. Lelouch has been doing a lot of thinking and is sure that his conclusion after the struggle with his father was not mistaken. He thinks that C.C. understands the reason he has to do evil, and when she points out that everything he’s done up until now has been for Nunnally’s sake, he decides that he can’t treat Nunnally specially any longer. For all the lives that have been lost, he feels that they cannot stop, and after a moment, C.C. agrees with him.
Dandylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 16:05   Link #11076
Kusaja

Quote:
she is shown to be unhappy with it and she actually asked lelouch if they havent gone too far already] (even trying to remind him of his original goals=nunnaly)
She agrees with Lelouch having to act as an "Evil Overlord", even in front of Nunnally, but is worried about its going too far in how it affects him (and others, by extension). It doesn't mean she is opposed to Suzaku, who also agrees with the plan, but she cares about how it affects Lelouch...while Suzaku doesn't.

I don't think there is any reason to assume she's against the idea of the plan at all, just worried about certain effects...which she has to accept, in the end, but might want to limit if she can.
Old 2008-09-16, 16:07   Link #11077
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandylion View Post
Were you even watching the episode because C.C. finds Lelouch by himself and compliments him on how well he kept a mask on while talking to Nunnally. Lelouch has been doing a lot of thinking and is sure that his conclusion after the struggle with his father was not mistaken. He thinks that C.C. understands the reason he has to do evil, and when she points out that everything he’s done up until now has been for Nunnally’s sake, he decides that he can’t treat Nunnally specially any longer. For all the lives that have been lost, he feels that they cannot stop, and after a moment, C.C. agrees with him.
that isnt actually a sign that she likes it
it hurts him (clearly) and she doesnt like to see him hurt
he put on that act for nunnaly's sake (so shnizel wont think she would make that much of a good weapon)
and while she does agree that evil must be done that doesnt mean she likes what its doing to him
she even quesioned her role as his accomplice this ep (or rather if thats really all she is or wants to be)
C.C is not in favor of the whole plan (just the fact that its needed)
but she doesnt belive that she can talk lelouch out of it (since he is convinced its the right thing, and since suzaku is keeping him in that mind frame)
Old 2008-09-16, 16:11   Link #11078
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
that isnt actually a sign that she likes it
it hurts him (clearly) and she doesnt like to see him hurt
he put on that act for nunnaly's sake (so shnizel wont think she would make that much of a good weapon)
and while she does agree that evil must be done that doesnt mean she likes what its doing to him
she even quesioned her role as his accomplice this ep (or rather if thats really all she is or wants to be)
C.C is not in favor of the whole plan (just the fact that its needed)
but she doesnt belive that she can talk lelouch out of it (since he is convinced its the right thing, and since suzaku is keeping him in that mind frame)
So what's the problem of sacrificing himself for the world?
Dandylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 16:13   Link #11079
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
It might jeopardize their contract? and why are we talking about C.C. in Kallen's thread?
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 16:13   Link #11080
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
that part
wanting to sacrifice yourself for the good of the world is nice
but how many people want to sit back and watch while their loved ones sacrifice themselves for the good of the world