AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-03, 04:11   Link #1001
Jedsada

DarkSkiper
Possibly Reason why vampire still exist should be
1. No benefits from fighting vampires since they are direct threat only human.
2. Vampires are strong race. any attempt for extermination them will come with definitely too high cost.
Old 2013-02-03, 05:08   Link #1002
serbian otaku #1

The most probable reason why vampires still exists is, probably that in the last hundreds of years when they were active, three factions, Angels, Devils and Fallen Angels have been at war and severely weakened, so they couldn't afford to go to war with such strong foes. They would win, but would be weakened so much that other factions that didn't attack would obliterate them.
Old 2013-02-03, 07:30   Link #1003
peinmaximus@

guys,I'm angry that low being how this vampire make funny of one heavenly dragon that has the power of the two strongest beings of world inside your body.
then I think that the author will make the same of that he make with ravel with this vampire and the leader of the camilla family too.in other words I think that three vampires can fall in love with ise(valerie,the leader of camilla family and this girl that appeared in this vol).
Old 2013-02-03, 07:48   Link #1004
Wysth

Why is everyone so angry with the vampire? Just rember what happened with th last person who treated Ise like this.

@ peinmaximus I don't think that there will be a vampire that will fal in love with Ise, a half vampire maybe but a full.

I'm just looking forward to the next updated from n0m@n. Who I also want to thank very deeply without his hard work I wouldn't be able to enjoy this series.
Old 2013-02-03, 08:02   Link #1005
peinmaximus@

wysth,is possible yes that one pureblood vampire fall in love with ise.is clear that valerie will join in harem,but the leader of the camilla family and this girl(ermenhilde) too is possible that fall in love with ise.remember,ise is a men that can make miracles happen,then all is possible for ise.
Old 2013-02-03, 08:48   Link #1006
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Nice update. That vampire is indeed disgusting, no wonder no one likes her. I can completely agree with that. It was also interesting to learn more about the Longinus.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2013-02-03, 08:52   Link #1007
Wysth

I agree Ise can make miracles happen, but to overcome both social status and different species I don't think so furthermore the leader and ermenhilde are probably both much older given the jobs they have.
I still think that in the end wenn ise starts to build his own group he will also include "monsters" like in sirzechs group. Because 1 he already has his Harem and 2 he is a good person and already starts to realize there is more to life then just his Harem.
Old 2013-02-03, 09:23   Link #1008
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

By the way. With how that vampabitch said that a hint may be on the Tepes's side, makes me think I know who the vampire who first possessed this power is.
None other the Count Dracula who's also know as Vlad the Impaler or Vlad Tepes.
Old 2013-02-03, 09:45   Link #1009
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
By the way. With how that vampabitch said that a hint may be on the Tepes's side, makes me think I know who the vampire who first possessed this power is.
None other the Count Dracula who's also know as Vlad the Impaler or Vlad Tepes.
Yup.
It seems like people dont know the name "Tepes" when they know "Vlad the Impaler" is lol.

Also I changed the spelling of Camilla to "Carmilla".
I think the author used this as a reference.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmilla

Hmm, I wonder if Carmilla in DxD turns out to be a les
Old 2013-02-03, 09:48   Link #1010
peinmaximus@

hey reaper king,you think that ddraig in his raw power is strong than sirzechs in his true form?
and you not think that this ermenhilde and the leader of camilla family too can join in ise harem besides valerie,already that ise can make miracles happen?
Old 2013-02-03, 10:18   Link #1011
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey reaper king,you think that ddraig in his raw power is strong than sirzechs in his true form?
and you not think that this ermenhilde and the leader of camilla family too can join in ise harem besides valerie,already that ise can make miracles happen?
Not sure about Ddraig's power, though it been said that Ddraig can fight toe to toe with the Original God of Heaven as well Albion. Been said that even possessors of their sacred gears if they are trained enough using that can also fight against God and kill him.

About Ermenhilde, well all I can say is she is a real piece of work. Sent chills into my spine because her altitude reminded me of my girlfriend's mother. Though it is still not out of the question that she may join the harem, it is reminiscence of volume 3 where Xenovia insulted Asia harshly and ended up joining the harem as well being the best friend of Asia. Still too early to say however, but right now Ermenhilde is really looking like a selfish Noble who will use all means for her and her superiors' interest while at the same time insult all races who think different of their ways.

Though the leader of the Carmilla faction, not much have been known about her. Despite Ermenhilde saying Carmilla faction is sad about the war, I take that as a grain of salt. Unless Ise and the whole group meets her, I cannot say.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2013-02-03 at 11:23.
Old 2013-02-03, 10:40   Link #1012
peinmaximus@

yes reaper,but one way or another one vampire will fall in love with ise in this arc.I hope for this three or at least one of this three(valerie,ermenhilde and the camilla leader).
I think that ddraig will have one vol about he soon,already that we not know anything about his past.I only can imagine that one day ddraig too was one bad guy already that he mentioned himself how if in the past he was one tyrant.and I think too that he was at least in top 5 of the world with albion.
Old 2013-02-03, 10:40   Link #1013
Wysth

I believe her being sad about the war but only to such an extend that it will be very hard to win it. If you consider her enemy's are almost invincible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Yup.
It seems like people dont know the name "Tepes" when they know "Vlad the Impaler" is lol.

Also I changed the spelling of Camilla to "Carmilla".
I think the author used this as a reference.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmilla

Hmm, I wonder if Carmilla in DxD turns out to be a les
If Carmilla is really "the same" she won't be in Ise's harem considering that she is a lesbian.
I think almost everyone knows Dracula or at least the name, if you know a little about the mythe you will also remember vlad the impaler, but I think lots of people just forget the name Tepes, or like me forget until they hear vlad the impaler. But wenn I read Tepes Dracula didn't come to mind.

@ peinmaximus I agree volume or at least an ss about ddraig would be nice but I don't think he was a tyrant , that would me he would have cared about ruling the human race. He didn't he only cared about his fight with Albion.
Old 2013-02-03, 10:51   Link #1014
peinmaximus@

wysth,as for carmilla be lesbian not worry,in dxd probably she is not lesbian.all in dxd is always favorable for ise.probably the author will change it for ise.but one thing one that you have that agree with me is that is almost right that valerie will fell in love with ise,despite she not join completely in the harem in this arc.she will be how ravel that fell in love with ise,but only joined in ise harem after.
Old 2013-02-03, 11:18   Link #1015
Wysth

I can't say anything about Valerie.
Spoiler for Mentioning of spoilers:

What I read is that Gasper has a good opinion of her. What I don't know is: if she has a boyfriend/husband or are there any other circumstances. So it is purely speculation. I agree with your point that it is very likely that there will be a vampire in Ise's harem, but who?
Secondly the point about the writer making it in Ise's favor? I doubt it because he has said already, before he will introduce new characters into the harem. He will first give the last 4 (I believe) more attention. Second reason why I don't think Valerie will be in the harem she can't! She leads one of the vampire factions. How could she move from far far away ( or were ever) to Ise's house and become part of his Harem. Local wive is possible but I don't think it will happen because it is just impractical.
Old 2013-02-03, 11:39   Link #1016
breno.m.fis

As far as I understand Valeri does not lead any faction, quite the contrary, she is more like a prisoner of her own family. I do not think any pure blood vampire will joining the Harem, they are too proud and arrogant to fall for a reincarnated devil, they definitely do not match Isse.

I believe that something will happen with Rias’s delegation when she is visiting the territory of vampires, so the Gremori group will go in search of their missing comrades, somehow battling vampires and bring Valeri as "spoils of war ".
Old 2013-02-03, 11:51   Link #1017
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by breno.m.fis View Post
As far as I understand Valeri does not lead any faction, quite the contrary, she is more like a prisoner of her own family. I do not think any pure blood vampire will joining the Harem, they are too proud and arrogant to fall for a reincarnated devil, they definitely do not match Isse.

I believe that something will happen with Rias’s delegation when she is visiting the territory of vampires, so the Gremori group will go in search of their missing comrades, somehow battling vampires and bring Valeri as "spoils of war ".
I don't even think Valerie, even as a half, will be in Ise's harem. She'll probably be a love interest for Gasper. The author already said that there is no plans to add anymore since it was difficult to give time to the others of his increasing harem. Whereas if she was with gasper it would be a good chance for Gasper to get more spotlight.
Old 2013-02-03, 12:01   Link #1018
n0m@n
C-Z

Yeah, I dont want to see Valerie having in interest in Ise. I mean, she seems like she has a strong connection with Gasper so it will be weird seeing her fall for Ise. She was the only one who Gasper trusted back when he was imprisoned. Just like how Shinra will be the key to Kiba from going to the dark-side, i hope Valerie will have a similar role to Gasper.
Old 2013-02-03, 12:04   Link #1019
cyberdemon

I get the feeling she is probably the reason Gasper likes women's clothes. Like she probably liked to dress him up when they were younger.

Or perhaps he likes to do so as a way to remember her. Perhaps this way we'll see Gasper starting to man up more if/when she comes back with them.
Old 2013-02-03, 12:06   Link #1020
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Yeah, I dont want to see Valerie having in interest in Ise. I mean, she seems like she has a strong connection with Gasper so it will be weird seeing her fall for Ise. She was the only one who Gasper trusted back when he was imprisoned. Just like how Shinra will be the key to Kiba from going to the dark-side, i hope Valerie will have a similar role to Gasper.
Kiba going to the dark side? Do you have details of why you saying that?

Tags
harem, school life, shounen