AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-05-24, 04:55   Link #11301
Amuris

A few things to note.

You have to consider the target audience. Most of the stuff we read is made for young men. The writers, rather than being historically accurate, equate slaves with sex slaves to make it more appealing to this audience, or more accurately, more appealing to themselves.

The other thing is that the manga you read was hentai...

Last edited by Amuris; 2015-05-24 at 23:09.
Amuris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-24, 06:14   Link #11302
amigos

Can someone please update the first page link (or just pm me)so i can read those Redundancy Chapter,too?
amigos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-24, 12:05   Link #11303
IAmAsianNoob

Quote:
Originally Posted by amigos View Post
Can someone please update the first page link (or just pm me)so i can read those Redundancy Chapter,too?
If you mean the translated version, than it hasn't been translated yet... You can see the progress for yourself on the site...
IAmAsianNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-24, 17:48   Link #11304
amigos

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAsianNoob View Post
If you mean the translated version, than it hasn't been translated yet... You can see the progress for yourself on the site...
Google translate is good enough for me(at less,better than nothing),so,where's the raw?
amigos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-25, 02:02   Link #11305
ththth13

Raws are here:

http://ncode.syosetu.com/n4251cr
ththth13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 09:44   Link #11306
HandofFate

reading the translated beginning of Norn's Marriage Prelude.

"I stood up.
He looked up at me while sitting.
He’s not currently wearing his helmet. His face is scary as always but, but I‘m sure right now it’s even more frightening.

“If it must be so by all means, would it be permissible to meet at noon in the forest to the north of here in three days time?”"

lol, was that the forest where Rudi fought Orsted? So he was was challenging him to another duel.

geez, what kind of lifespan do Supardias have? I know the demon race are long-lived, but 500+ years old and his seed is still strong.
Old 2015-05-30, 10:00   Link #11307
Jyazen

Don't know if it's the same forest, but yeah, he was indeed challenging Orsted to a duel... at noon too, how cliche

Rudy more or less misunderstood a lot of things (or just Orsted's people skills), which ended up with him challenging Orsted to protect Norn's chastity. Such a reliable onee-chan, lol.

Next time, when you're changing topics, please say so indeed XD
Jyazen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-05, 09:38   Link #11308
waffleman111

Does it ever explain what happened between Paul and Elinalise and why she hates him?
waffleman111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-05, 09:57   Link #11309
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

No, it's never explained outright, but there are hints.
It seems the two use to be very close. I assum that Paul slept with her often, and she may have held feelings for him, before he abruptly went and ditched the whole party with Zenith, and it all fell apart.
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-05, 12:10   Link #11310
yulinard

I dont think that is the case Paul is just one of many of her sexual partner. The problem is when Paul and Zenith married, both of them leave their party and soon the party collapse. Not just Elinalize but everyone hate Paul. Elinalize can easilly find party but none of them are long term party and everytime she change party she must start from begining again.

There are only 3 guys in the party, one of them is a homo, the other guy are not intrested with sex. This kind of party is much easier for her to live with. She learn wisdom how to avoid agroing other female party member probably after leaving Black Fang.

As for breaking of Black Fang, Gyhslaine have it worse, she narrowly escape death since she dont know how to read, write and math. Untill luck save her and trained under Sword God. Gise dont have that many employment but he is Hitogami agent, so he'll live as Orsted said. Talahard probably hate since he no longer protected from flirtation of opposite sex but he was the least hostile to Paul.
yulinard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-06, 04:49   Link #11311
seangel92

What if Rudeus' soul fuses with the soul of a Baby? The baby wouldn't have the memories but have his characteristics, strong fate and will. Hitogami said that the souls transform in mana to newborns but that Rudeus is a strange of the world and could happen another thing.

Am I crazy?
seangel92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-06, 10:33   Link #11312
Amuris

nooo, but what's your point? Without Rudeus' memories, they won't have his personality. Even if they had mana like his, it would just be another strong guy.

I mean, there are plenty of others with strong fate, and Rudeus' will is not strong. He's just the type that learns his lessons. It doesn't match Eris or the others. Furthermore, will and willpower are aspects of a persons personality (or a physical characteristic if you attribute willpower to the strength of the frontal lobe). Without memories, that character wouldn't have any trait of Rudeus' that we would recognize or care about.

Also, he's dead. It's a happy death. People stop trying to bring him back. Your trying to make a complete and purposeful ending incomplete.
Old 2015-06-06, 10:54   Link #11313
seangel92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuris View Post
nooo, but what's your point? Without Rudeus' memories, they won't have his personality. Even if they had mana like his, it would just be another strong guy.

I mean, there are plenty of others with strong fate, and Rudeus' will is not strong. He's just the type that learns his lessons. It doesn't match Eris or the others. Furthermore, will and willpower are aspects of a persons personality (or a physical characteristic if you attribute willpower to the strength of the frontal lobe). Without memories, that character wouldn't have any trait of Rudeus' that we would recognize or care about.

Also, he's dead. It's a happy death. People stop trying to bring him back. Your trying to make a complete and purposeful ending incomplete.
This is fiction, do you really know what happen when somebody reincarnates? omfg, there are a lot of mangas with that setting. I'm only saying a thing that could happen. You don't like it? Ok but don't give me that crap because nobody is trying to resurrect him, I'm only saying that his mana could be in another body that don't have memories and won't take them back, a different person with the fuse-soul of Rudeus. Rudeus doesn't have to live again, he is dead and Hitogami said it, that the mana of the dead goes to newborns.

Last edited by seangel92; 2015-06-06 at 11:05.
Old 2015-06-06, 11:02   Link #11314
Amuris

I'm saying that doing something like that would decrease the merit of the story and contradicts much of what the author had planned since the beginning.

More so, what your saying can't be explained away as it being fiction. How do you explain someone having the same learned traits if they have no memory? The good things about Rudeus was learned throughout the story. If he doesn't have his memory we wouldn't be able to recognize him.
Old 2015-06-06, 12:13   Link #11315
seangel92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuris View Post
I'm saying that doing something like that would decrease the merit of the story and contradicts much of what the author had planned since the beginning.

More so, what your saying can't be explained away as it being fiction. How do you explain someone having the same learned traits if they have no memory? The good things about Rudeus was learned throughout the story. If he doesn't have his memory we wouldn't be able to recognize him.
I'm saying that souls are bind to other people when his container dies. The Dragon Race can make that their souls don't melt with newborn souls, their souls take the body. Hitogami said that when people die, their souls are the mana of newborns but Rudues is from another world and he doesn't know what could happen. That "what could happen" could be a fuse with another soul, making the newborn a being with the potential of Rudeus but don't being Rudeus again, a human that it's born from Rudeus. Rudeus' soul + Newbornsoul = AnotherSoul

I don't know, I'm only saying that what Hitogami said it's something that could bring people to thing that his words are worth thinking for the newmc.

PD: I don't saying resurrect Rudeus or anything. And if it rly happen, it could be exposed by Hitogami, saying that his soul is similar to someone that he hated.
Old 2015-06-06, 15:07   Link #11316
yulinard

The new MC is Akihito. The author creat MT is like Tolkien create Simarillion.

All character already set. My only problem is the one responsible for all MT is now turn into a village girl C.

Spoiler for miko:
yulinard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-06, 15:08   Link #11317
sponsel4

Fan Novel

I'm not exactly sure if this is the right place to post, but I'm wondering if the community here would want to read a Mushoku Tensei fan novel/series.

I've currently got a poll going here for who should be the MC, if people are even interested in the idea. If you like the idea, please go show your support and vote for an MC!

Please message me if you wish to have another specific character included in the poll, and not just the all-encompassing "Other".
sponsel4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-06, 23:09   Link #11318
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Rudeus will come back as an old man spirit attached to the main character somehow, teaching him various things, like in a Chinese Xianxia novel.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-06, 23:11   Link #11319
hound297

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulinard View Post
As for breaking of Black Fang, Gyhslaine have it worse, she narrowly escape death since she dont know how to read, write and math. Untill luck save her and trained under Sword God. Gise dont have that many employment but he is Hitogami agent, so he'll live as Orsted said. Talahard probably hate since he no longer protected from flirtation of opposite sex but he was the least hostile to Paul.
She was trained under the sword god since she was young. She is already a Sword King when she joined the Black Fang (Hence the nickname Black Wolf Sword King). She was lucky to be employed by the animal ear fetish greyrats who gave her a high salary.
hound297 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-07, 06:06   Link #11320
seangel92

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulinard View Post
The new MC is Akihito. The author creat MT is like Tolkien create Simarillion.

All character already set. My only problem is the one responsible for all MT is now turn into a village girl C.

Spoiler for miko:
I wouldn't like Akihito like MC. He can't get "mana" because his body is from another world like Nanahoshi, so, what he can do is very limited (1hit = RIP). If Akihito is the mc, I would like that he get a power like Rudeus or something that make him capable of fight the Seven World Powers like Rudeus.

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel