AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-06-07, 06:21   Link #11321
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by seangel92 View Post
I wouldn't like Akihito like MC. He can't get "mana" because his body is from another world like Nanahoshi, so, what he can do is very limited (1hit = RIP). If Akihito is the mc, I would like that he get a power like Rudeus or something that make him capable of fight the Seven World Powers like Rudeus.
Maybe he can wear magic armor like Rudeus.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-07, 06:28   Link #11322
yulinard

Quote:
Originally Posted by hound297 View Post
She was trained under the sword god since she was young. She is already a Sword King when she joined the Black Fang (Hence the nickname Black Wolf Sword King). She was lucky to be employed by the animal ear fetish greyrats who gave her a high salary.
I remember she was bulliying everyone near her when she was young including her brother, to the point she was casted out from her village. And I think Black fang was formed in Millis continent when all of its member can gather (Deudoria, Elf, Dwarf, Nukadian) since the process getting out to other continent is hard. And disbanded on Central continent where each of their member went their own way.

Also everyone often forgot she was Deudoria, which means a cat, not a dog. She keep the name because she have attachment to it. The name "Black Wolf" probably have more to do with Paul wacky sword style than with Ghyslaine, and "Fang" becaiuse she serve as main hitter.
yulinard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-07, 06:36   Link #11323
seangel92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Maybe he can wear magic armor like Rudeus.
The Magic Armor need mana, a human body from another world doesn't have mana.
seangel92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-07, 06:44   Link #11324
yulinard

Quote:
I wouldn't like Akihito like MC. He can't get "mana" because his body is from another world like Nanahoshi, so, what he can do is very limited (1hit = RIP). If Akihito is the mc, I would like that he get a power like Rudeus or something that make him capable of fight the Seven World Powers like Rudeus.
Frodo Bagins in LoTR is not sthe strongest man in the party but he is the MC anyway. He was surrounded by god like people like Gandalf the Maiar who is at the same power level as Sauron himself, OP Legolas and Gimli, and Princes from Anor, Gondor and Rohan, and some of his merry friend.

Do Akihito need to be OP? No, the main enemy is Hitogami and he can't see people who deffy that world law like orsted, repeating miko and probably nanahosi and Akihito himself.

I can see the new WN look like Hitogami sned wave after wave uber stronk enemies from day one just to be foiled by "unseen factor". Theres no need for MC to level his own fighting skill, since Rudy already prepare uber level allies for him and notes on how to deal with them on his secret note book written in strange character and language which you can expect to find sentences like "if you tried to hit the blue haired loli, I'LL FUKIN KILL YOU, EVEN IF I DEAD" or something like that.
Old 2015-06-07, 06:52   Link #11325
Hokoga

Quote:
The Magic Armor need mana, a human body from another world doesn't have mana.
That can probably be made up for by putting magic stones in the armor, by the time Akihito appears i'm sure the research for magic armor should have advanced a great deal.

I think certain magic devices already have magic stones in them otherwise it really doesn't make any sense that Nanahoshi is able to use them despite not having any mana.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulinard View Post
since Rudy already prepare uber level allies for him and notes on how to deal with them on his secret note book written in strange character and language which you can expect to find sentences like "if you tried to hit the blue haired loli, I'LL FUKIN KILL YOU, EVEN IF I DEAD" or something like that.
That would be hilarious

Last edited by Hokoga; 2015-06-07 at 07:17.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-07, 07:22   Link #11326
seangel92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
That can probably be made up for by putting magic stones in the armor, by the time Akihito appears i'm sure the research for magic armor should have advanced a great deal.

I think certain magic devices already have magic stones in them otherwise it really doesn't make any sense that Nanahoshi is able to use them despite not having any mana.

That would be hilarious
I don't know, if that is true then all people can fight with the magic armor, making Akihito another man with a magic armor... I liked when Rudues mount the magic armor and fight with it like something that nobody else could do (THAT FEEL! MAN!).
Old 2015-06-07, 08:11   Link #11327
yulinard

Quote:
I don't know, if that is true then all people can fight with the magic armor, making Akihito another man with a magic armor... I liked when Rudues mount the magic armor and fight with it like something that nobody else could do (THAT FEEL! MAN!).
I dont think MK III will be special, since it was designed to be low magic consumption to the point ordinary person can wear them. It will be new standard equipment for Rudo merc members.

Spoiler for MK 0/I:
Old 2015-06-07, 09:52   Link #11328
seangel92

Quote:
I dont think MK III will be special, since it was designed to be low magic consumption to the point ordinary person can wear them. It will be new standard equipment for Rudo merc members.

Spoiler for MK 0/I:
The question is, Akihito is like Nanahoshi, can't have mana and it make him powerless in fighting. Magic stones? Ok but if it's it then everyone could be a Hero and Akihito is only the Miko's friend. Yeah, I know that He could be a smart person and his mind make him a great MC but I would like see him fighting with power, he being a magician or a swordman.

Last edited by seangel92; 2015-06-07 at 10:30.
Old 2015-06-07, 10:45   Link #11329
yulinard

Quote:
The question is, Akihito is like Nanahoshi, can't have mana and it make him a little powerless in fighting. Magic stones? Ok but if it's it then everyone could be a Hero and Akihito is only the Miko's friend. Yeah, I know that He could be a smart person and his mind make him a great MC but I would like see him fighting with power, being him a magician or a swordman.
Why he need to have fighting power? Unable to be seen by Hitogami already advantage. Sending him into combat is bad idea since he was defeated in one hit. There is no way changing that.

The final boss is Hitogami. He is a fine example that he was powerfull without any combat ability when he can make 5 of 7 world power to fight for him. The most OP character like Orsted fail to kill him 200++ times. Gisu is another example of character with no combat ability who almost wipe out a small kingdom by using 3 of the 7.

The story probably difrent now since more people with higher mana pool, I still want to know how Aisha managed to learn summoning magic. My specullation that she will marry either Pergius or Orsted and gain regeneration ability of the ryujin and learning teleportation magic in the process.
Old 2015-06-07, 11:26   Link #11330
seangel92

Quote:
Why he need to have fighting power? Unable to be seen by Hitogami already advantage. Sending him into combat is bad idea since he was defeated in one hit. There is no way changing that.

The final boss is Hitogami. He is a fine example that he was powerfull without any combat ability when he can make 5 of 7 world power to fight for him. The most OP character like Orsted fail to kill him 200++ times. Gisu is another example of character with no combat ability who almost wipe out a small kingdom by using 3 of the 7.

The story probably difrent now since more people with higher mana pool, I still want to know how Aisha managed to learn summoning magic. My specullation that she will marry either Pergius or Orsted and gain regeneration ability of the ryujin and learning teleportation magic in the process.
Do you prefer a mc like Hitogami or like Rudeus? I prefer Rudeus. Sorry, do you like more the characters that lead the power of people because he doesn't have fighting power? Ok, it's your preference, not mine, I'm only saying my preference for a MC in MT or the future sequel or how it like to be called.
Old 2015-06-07, 12:33   Link #11331
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

Quote:

You're talking to someone who reads LNs and WNs for the power-fantasy and little else.
Maybe Akito will gain some kind of combat advantage, and maybe he won't. But there are people who specifically want him to fight and be OP. That is the nature of the current community.
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-07, 12:36   Link #11332
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Do you prefer a mc like Hitogami or like Rudeus? I prefer Rudeus. Sorry, do you like more the characters that lead the power of people because he doesn't have fighting power? Ok, it's your preference, not mine, I'm only saying my preference for a MC in MT or the future sequel or how it like to be called.
if you want to read ridiculous OP MC then MT isn't for you. The author already have given a lot of clues about the new MC, he can't use magic or fight worth a damn. IF you can't accept that they go read something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageth View Post
You're talking to someone who reads LNs and WNs for the power-fantasy and little else.
Maybe Akito will gain some kind of combat advantage, and maybe he won't. But there are people who specifically want him to fight and be OP. That is the nature of the current community.
and there are plenty of choices for those people. They go to those other threads and talk about how op the mc is. They can stop posting about how the MC needs to be op.
Old 2015-06-07, 13:13   Link #11333
yulinard

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageth View Post
If MT is a base for the next story then everything already explained.

A Terran who was summoned cannot use magic, only people who evolve in that planet can. Already explained in the various conversation with various character.

To be good with sword you need years of hard training, tallent and have mana pool. Akihito was killed in one hit in previous loop, indicate that he is not good at fighting.

The author already create this world and will start his new story using the same world. So Akihito will never be able to use magic and learn sword skill. His only advantage is like Orsted said, that he will be invisible to Hitogami. Just think like reverse Lord of the Ring.

I think it will be more seinen than shounen action despit he being 15-18 years old.
Old 2015-06-07, 16:37   Link #11334
seangel92

Nobody said nothing about being OP, put me the "I don't like people THIS because it's what the MAYORITY likes it" if you like. I only said that I like characters like Rudeus in this type of WN, MCs that aren't OP but can fight. It's hilarious the "if you don't like it, go read other things" like if I can't think what I would like in the future of MT but you can
Old 2015-06-08, 00:19   Link #11335
kitchan

Hey hey! Calm down everyone.

About Akihito the next MC,we can confirmed his stat and personality by the last chapter and from Nanahoshi's described.

The surely thing is he didn't possessed any power or mana like Nanahoshi,but he's good at sport,good-looking and friendly personality.

I think the author might let him take a role of negotiation and solve conflicts that hitogami will make it occur,especially worst situation like conflicts between descendants of Rudi(include Norn and Aisha's descendants) or something worse than this,a war between continent(by hitogami's manipulate and his apostles),conflicts with heaven continent and involve with Perugius(his servent Silvaril is one of people in heaven continent.),swordman uprising (because mana potion issue) and etc.

A lot of thing that Rudi done in his life time not only make benefits but it can cause many conflicts so easily.like "mana potion" that took down swordsman from the position of the strongest (I think almost of sword user not please about it),"magic armor and dolls" that can change a strategy of battlefield,"teleport circle" that let large scale troop to invade other country at anytime and turn the table of war in a blink of an eyes and etc.....

So, with this the flow of story may focus on Akihito's travel around the world with powerful companions to solve any problem that occur(and change companion to suit the situation) then we might see funny dialogue or the story of Rudi from them.

Example
Akihito:"who is that cute little blue hair,your sister?"
Lara:"...she's my mom."
Akihito:"........"
Lara:"........"
Akihito:"RUDIUS GREYRAT! YOU'RE A CRIMINALLLLLLL!!!!"
Lara:"ufufu....♪"

-----------------------------------

Truth be told,It seem like the same role as Gisu.

But don't disappoint it, I think Magonote surely don't let Akihito take only this role forever because fight scene of MC is "must" thing to have.

He might use magic item or magic armor that made special for him(but have a limit of time or strict conditions that he can't use it often) to fight with other overpower enemy.it make me excite when think how he can win in this disadvantage state.

All of this is merely my guess and daydream,don't believe it so much. :3

Have a nice day guy,keep calm and wait for it.

Last edited by kitchan; 2015-06-08 at 00:41.
kitchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-08, 03:09   Link #11336
Sebazu

I'm not worried about Akihito. Magonote has not failed yet in delivering awesome characters, and every chapter written in a point of view from people other that Eudi has yet to be boring, so i'm sure Akihito's story will be good.
Sebazu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-08, 04:42   Link #11337
yulinard

Quote:
Nobody said nothing about being OP, put me the "I don't like people THIS because it's what the MAYORITY likes it" if you like. I only said that I like characters like Rudeus in this type of WN, MCs that aren't OP but can fight. It's hilarious the "if you don't like it, go read other things" like if I can't think what I would like in the future of MT but you can
Whats wrong with character that cant fight? I already give example of Frodo who can only hide himself (himself only) but LoTR is a best read for me. MT main draw is that it's hillarious, and I dont think a MC that cant fight stop making him being hillarious.
Old 2015-06-08, 11:00   Link #11338
Exether

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitchan View Post
Example
Akihito:"who is that cute little blue hair,your sister?"
Lara:"...she's my mom."
Akihito:"........"
Lara:"........"
Akihito:"RUDIUS GREYRAT! YOU'RE A CRIMINALLLLLLL!!!!"
Lara:"ufufu....♪"
Hahaha... That dialog made my day Still, it'll be a while before we see any progress in the Orsted vs Hitogami battle. For the time being I'll just enjoy the Redundancy chapters.
Old 2015-06-08, 16:19   Link #11339
denfac
Ruler of the Sheepeople

It's not impossible to make Akihito able to use mana, the author can always come up with something, why can't nana use mana in the first place?
Just because she is from another world? Then why the heck is she foverer young?Maybe all of that is connected, maybe her time was stopped by the miko and because of it her body can't use mana, maybe all of that is bullshit.
Akihito could have his body changed because of the summon, or someone could create a new body out of mana at some point and put his soul in there i don't know.
Now that i think about it was Laplace body destroyed? cuz it was mentioned that he was sealed in the storybook Rudi read when he was little, is that their interpretation of his death since he reincarnates?... i am not sugesting anything by that last sentence, IT WAS JUST A TOUGHT.

I wonder how many pages this thread will have before it dies
"This can, of course, apply to Elite Mooks other than ninjas. Vampires are particularly susceptible to Conservation Of Ninjutsu, as are werewolves, alien monsters, Special Forces commandos and Super-Powered Robot Meter Maids."

Last edited by LKK; 2015-06-08 at 19:11. Reason: posts merged. don't post multiple times in a row. edit instead.
denfac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-08, 16:33   Link #11340
yulinard

Quote:
Originally Posted by denfac View Post
It's not impossible to make Akihito able to use mana, the author can always come up with something, why can't nana use mana in the first place?
Just because she is from another world? Then why the heck is she foverer young?Maybe all of that is connected, maybe her time was stopped by the miko and because of it her body can't use mana, maybe all of that is bullshit.
Akihito could have his body changed because of the summon, or someone could create a new body out of mana at some point and put his soul in there i don't know.
Now that i think about it was Laplace body destroyed? cuz it was mentioned that he was sealed in the storybook Rudi read when he was little, is that their interpretation of his death since he reincarnates?... i am not sugesting anything by that last sentence, IT WAS JUST A TOUGHT.
The author already explained that first human who came to that world also cant use magic, suffer from magic poisoning from atmosphere and die in thousand. It took some generation for them to adapt.

Her being forever young also explained that she was locked to her age untill Hitogami defeated and both Miko and Orsted released from their repeating curse.

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel