Old 2007-08-01, 14:49   Link #1001
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
Anyone dled it?

I have never dled Kuro-Hana rls before.

How are they?
Excellent if their Strongest Disciple Kenichi subs are anything to judge by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapio View Post
We aren't much in a rush to catch up with Your-Mom at this moment, seeing as there are no quality groups doing this series, we want to take our time and release something nice.
Take your time. I've been waiting this long for another group, abit longer wouldn't hurt.

Last edited by Sety; 2007-08-01 at 15:00.
Sety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 16:38   Link #1002
Tiberium Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sety View Post
Excellent if their Strongest Disciple Kenichi subs are anything to judge by.

Take your time. I've been waiting this long for another group, abit longer wouldn't hurt.
Ok I have dled it but I got no time to watch.

I trashed Strongest Disciple Kenichi coz it didn't appeal to me so I never did dl their version.

Good thing we have alternatives.
Old 2007-08-01, 18:54   Link #1003
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Lovely Naked Yuti, along with beautiful scenery --- same goes for her scene with Karkinos. This is probably the first time Yuti has moved forward with her 'feelings', it'll be interesting to see if this shall effect the upcoming battle --- speaking of that, FINALLY Yuti in battle. I can see a Yuti win or something this time around, meaning the first Bellcross defeat --- that could lead into the final battle, if this is 24/26 episodes.

Mehitaka lunch time, that was interesting.
Sorry, Hercules...erm I mean Age is not allow to lose in a fight. He will be back stab but not lose.
Old 2007-08-02, 07:17   Link #1004
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Sorry, Hercules...erm I mean Age is not allow to lose in a fight. He will be back stab but not lose.
Sorry, but i'll wait until i see what happens in the anime.
Old 2007-08-02, 10:37   Link #1005
ipernorris

Quote:
Lovely Naked Yuti, along with beautiful scenery --- same goes for her scene with Karkinos. This is probably the first time Yuti has moved forward with her 'feelings', it'll be interesting to see if this shall effect the upcoming battle --- speaking of that, FINALLY Yuti in battle. I can see a Yuti win or something this time around, meaning the first Bellcross defeat --- that could lead into the final battle, if this is 24/26 episodes.

Well next episode in entitled "Victorious Day" so I don't think Yuti's appearance will do much of a difference. Unless the episode will be about Bellcross owning evreything on planet Taro and then, at the last second of the episode, we see Yuti jumping out near Taro. I hope it won't be this way because it would be way too boring: I mean we know already that Bronze Tribe is no match for a Nodoss. This time Age's presence is useless: he could have taken some time along with Deianeira on Earth...
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-03, 09:43   Link #1006
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
I hope age owns everything and yuti coming at the end, to leave on a cliff hanger, because that'll be so much fun!

screw the bugs, only the princess can bring age to his knees!

Old 2007-08-03, 14:42   Link #1007
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:

Yes Yuti was very lovley all naked like, with that long flowing hair and standing in water it was a great scene. I too wonder if her rising emotions will play a role in the final battle, one of Karkinos conditions in his contract is that he must protect Yuti im sure this will play a roll as well. I cant wait to see her in battle with Age its going to rule. The silver tribe are incapable or listening to others opinions yet they still ask questions when the dont like answers anyway

Bronze tribes planet looks like its two world trapped in the gravity or each other or a planet that has been ripped in half.

Eating habits of Mehitaka's tribe was quite interesting. They only eat things that have no life and of course my 2 lovely twins found a need toy to keep them amused. lets see how many big shiny metal objects he can eat LMAO. I want more twin action they are of course still Age's babysitters
Old 2007-08-05, 12:08   Link #1008
ipernorris

Episode 18 screens:

This episode is really interesting because we see some fleet fights, finally!
I was getting bored of Age's godness. Beside that there isn't much to say: the Bronze Tribe got owned and it seems the Iron Tribe was able to do something on its own, without relying on Age too much. Yuti is still speaking: she received the order to destroy Age, so why is she still around talking?!?
The other Silvers are talking too: I guess they like talk-shows...
Old 2007-08-05, 20:03   Link #1009
Key Board
Carbon

This was a sour tasted victory actually

When they attacked was just a nursery planet for the young. Their core military power is probably somewhere else

the reason Yuti didn't sortie was this, it was just an old nursery planet which had no real value to the Silvers

you see, other tribes don't necessarily hold their home planet in the same light as the iron tribe. The iron tribe tends to centralize everything on their birth place.

Other tribes, especially the Silvers do not hold such sentimentality
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-06, 02:11   Link #1010
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
This was a sour tasted victory actually

When they attacked was just a nursery planet for the young. Their core military power is probably somewhere else

the reason Yuti didn't sortie was this, it was just an old nursery planet which had no real value to the Silvers

you see, other tribes don't necessarily hold their home planet in the same light as the iron tribe. The iron tribe tends to centralize everything on their birth place.

Other tribes, especially the Silvers do not hold such sentimentality
Are you saying this after watching the raw and understanding the dialogues?
Anyway even if their "core military" were there it's not like something would change: I mean with Bellcross around Bronze and Silver Tribe are useless, we already know that.
Old 2007-08-06, 02:46   Link #1011
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

A naked Yuti might be able to take out the average male lead from the bloody nose attack, but I think monkey boy is immune to such tactics
Old 2007-08-06, 17:06   Link #1012
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
A naked Yuti might be able to take out the average male lead from the bloody nose attack, but I think monkey boy is immune to such tactics
LMAO Age wouldnt know sexuality if a pair of nice ones smacked him in the face and he was pinned to the ground by several hot woman and they *cough* whipped out his NODOS he would say can i eat it? is it tasty or paint give me more paint. Alas Yuti's Ultimate bloody nose technique is wasted on him. Thats why hes perfect for D they are both clueless.
Old 2007-08-08, 04:49   Link #1013
Trickle

Hmm. AE86. Bit obvious for an egg.
Trickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-08, 05:57   Link #1014
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I had a feeling we wouldn't see Yuti just yet, lets see what next episode brings.

Can someone please kill the brothers, its about time.
Old 2007-08-08, 05:59   Link #1015
grey_moon

Quote:
Can someone please kill the brothers, its about time.
Killing is too good for them... I vote for castration and a one way trip to pin head's world.

The real mystery is how can D be related to them?
Old 2007-08-08, 11:23   Link #1016
ipernorris

Episode 19's title is "Sortie in the System"... what system? Solar System or what?

EDIT: About episode 18... I think the Iron Tribe should have destroyed Taro. Bronze Tribe didn't have so much problem in wiping out the humans from the Earth, countless lifes were lost because of the Bronze Tribe. I don't share that crappy "politically correct" principle Deianeira is boosting: who cares if that planet was only the place where the bugs were born. In the future those bugs would have become enemies and so destroying them is only obvious: without a place where they're born the Bronze Tribe would become history sooner or later. The same thing stands for the Silver Tribe, of course: guys who are willingly in committing a genocide deserve only death and by the way this is a war to enstabilish who will rule the galaxy and two rulers aren't possible.

Last edited by ipernorris; 2007-08-08 at 14:21.
Old 2007-08-09, 02:01   Link #1017
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
genocide for genocide?

eye for an eye?

poke any more out, and we will all end up blind.

I dunno about you, but a violent, blind, genocidal monster, isn't appealing.

humankind will be gone to the dogs if it follows your philosophy.

If it goes down that dark path, well or i can say is that the chances of MAD-ness.

Mutual Assured Destruction.

Old 2007-08-09, 02:39   Link #1018
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO View Post
genocide for genocide?

eye for an eye?

poke any more out, and we will all end up blind.

I dunno about you, but a violent, blind, genocidal monster, isn't appealing.

humankind will be gone to the dogs if it follows your philosophy.

If it goes down that dark path, well or i can say is that the chances of MAD-ness.

Mutual Assured Destruction.

I don't know where you have been living until now but, for your knowledge, nazists were wiped out after the end of World War II: they were put to death in the Western World (Norimberga...) or put into gulags in the Soviet Union. During the Cold War mutual destruction was avoided only because the two world powers had plenty of nukes, otherwise one would have destroyed the other for sure.
Even in the past, after the discovering of America continent, the Spanish conquistadores wiped out millions of lifes and destroying entire civilizations (Francisco Pizarro?). The reality is this, not the sweet crap you're blabbing about.
In Heroic Age's universe I don't think the bugs had such sweet feelings towards humankind children: so they well deserve to be wiped out, or being enslaved at least. The same goes for the Silver Tribe, of course: crimes like genocide cannot be forgiven... it would be only foolish to do that.
Old 2007-08-09, 04:20   Link #1019
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
The reality is this, not the sweet crap you're blabbing about.
In Heroic Age's universe I don't think the bugs had such sweet feelings towards humankind children: so they well deserve to be wiped out, or being enslaved at least. The same goes for the Silver Tribe, of course: crimes like genocide cannot be forgiven... it would be only foolish to do that.
No wonder the Silvers want to wipe out mankind
Old 2007-08-09, 04:39   Link #1020
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
No wonder the Silvers want to wipe out mankind
No wonder my ass: they're even worse with their highty and might attitude. They believe to be the Golden Tribe inheritors and are horrified by Iron Tribe methods of destroying planets. Too bad they destroyed one and they were going to destroy another. I don't know what's with this "peace and love" crap which seems to float around here, but mankind's history has always been written by the winners, aka the strongest and this alone explain how things function in the real world. In the Heroic Age the situation is the same because the Silver Tribe wants to rule because they're the oldest, advanced and wisest civilization in the universe, according to them of course. They wipe out evreyone who oppose them. It's all shown pretty clear, but perhaps you were watching another show.

Tags
action, science fiction