AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > High School DxD

Notices

Old 2012-02-14, 09:58   Link #1001
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I see it was posted before the show aired, that explains why I never saw it until now (wasn't following this thread back then).

Akeno -as well as Koneko's- lack of screentime is indeed pretty frustrating. They should have them take a shower together to make up for it.
It's pretty obvious they won't be getting much screen time through this season. You should probably have resigned yourself to that. Plus Koneko's a loli and despite the fanservice this isn't that type of anime, and neither is issei a lolicon. The most you'll probably get is the ED and the random scene here and there.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-14, 10:17   Link #1002
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
How dare you insult the neko-chan!
I have the greatest respect for Koneko...
...'s butt

Quote:
Oh no, you just had to mention that
Horny sluts turning homicidal... well you should have figured my tastes in shitty shows
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-14, 11:06   Link #1003
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
It's pretty obvious they won't be getting much screen time through this season. You should probably have resigned yourself to that. Plus Koneko's a loli and despite the fanservice this isn't that type of anime, and neither is issei a lolicon. The most you'll probably get is the ED and the random scene here and there.
I'll defend my fort till death !@!

She's not loli just petite/cute.
She is 1 year younger than Ise, how is that loli ...
I remember one girl from my previous work, damn everyone loved her, why? Cause she was small like 150-160cm and had quite a boobs and a face of an angel. And no we weren't pedobears she was just so cute that you wanted to hug her and keep to yourself.

If Koneko was like Louise with a boobs that go into depression O_o, or some other 1 digit old girl from anime then you could call her loli. But she isn't any much younger than the rest of staff, and she isn't super flat. Even though she's flat compared to rest of the staff, you would still consider her *normal* based on the Real Life standards, considering they are still growing.
Old 2012-02-14, 11:12   Link #1004
Malkuth
Banned

^ you forgot her cosplaying specialty, best thing after that mesmerizing butt in your avatar
Old 2012-02-14, 11:17   Link #1005
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
^ you forgot her cosplaying specialty, best thing after that mesmerizing butt in your avatar
Character behavior is one thing but calling someone something which she/he ain't is the other.
Calling Koneko loli because of her design, would be like calling Rias a whore, because she goes as she goes around Ise.
Old 2012-02-14, 11:22   Link #1006
Malkuth
Banned

^ I guess nympho or slut would be more fitting than whore, since there are no money involved nevertheless I agree with you, technically Koneko is a pettanko, not a loli... but younger viewers confuse even fanservice with ecchi
Old 2012-02-14, 11:46   Link #1007
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Actually he wasn't mentally preparirng himself for the big ones he was choosing which big ones to go for since he had a limited time limit and had to decide in that time limit.
It starts when he goes "EEHHH?"

Quote:
The whole point of his time wasting was he didn't know what to DO in that time limit rather than whether he was going to do it.
And that is why he failed. He was given 5 seconds, why try to figure out between the left or the right? Does Rias have a bigger left boob than her right? Was he going to expirement using his left dragon hand and right human hand? Does it matter allocating 2 seconds at one boob each, then 1 second double down?

Quote:
Did you properly pay attention to scene, where he spent a sec deciding which boob to snuggle with.
Of course I did. He failed because he never met Bruce Lee. "Don't think, feel"

Quote:
It's like saying you could sleep with any woman you want from a line of beatiful women but you only had 5 seconds to decide. Your caught with a dilema if, you go for the the first one you see, she may be comparitively ugly and end being the one you didn't want to sleep with after all. It was 5 secs and Issei clearly had a lot more to decide in that 5 sec than you would. Considering he was a boob man and wanted to make the most of it rather than simply do it any old how. He went for quality rather than quantity which was what screwed him over. I would understand your point if he had 30 secs or even 20 secs but he had 5 secs regardless who you are your going to spend at least one sec analysing the situation even if knew it was coming, regardless of if you wanted to or not. Your brain simply doesn't work like that.
Odd example you gave. If there are a line of 5 beautiful girls, of course I'd go with the one with my fetishes ok in all seriousness, Issei didn't have to decide between five mounds of breasts my main irk has been his shocked reaction to the whole thing. That was not a reaction of someone who knew what they were going to get. Forget the whole 5 seconds thing, he shot himself in the foot by acting like he was surprised about Rias' gesture. The next irk is him having to decide, for a guy who agreed to Rias' terms in exchange for boobs, you do not decide if it's left, right, and then finally both. This isn't green light red light, he sought the contract because of her boobs, he went through with the ordeal because of her boobs, and after all that he needs 5 seconds to decide if he's going for it?

Maybe because I'm not a kid, that I simply don't think like that. But I know I'm a pervert, and that I won't hide, and I know for a fact I have 2 hands, and I'm going to use them both. This isn't a Hands-On-Throttle-And-Stick, the left boob is the same as the right. It makes no difference to try one or the other only, especially if you decided to do both at the same time anyways.

End rant, give both 5 seconds, not 2.5 each one at a time. Hell I'd grab em both and motorboat, why does it have to be the hands only? She said it's all his, not just for his hands

Quote:
They should have them take a shower together to
make up for it.
Now there's an idea!
Quote:
I have the greatest respect for Koneko...
...'s butt
A bare butt we haven't seen

Quote:
Horny sluts turning homicidal... well you should have figured my tastes in shitty shows
Sure I know, your tastes include seeing big ones as nothing but fat instead of milk, you like it when girls are chained with only one boob exposed, etc *runs*
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-14, 11:57   Link #1008
EroKing

Quote:
why does it have to be the hands only? She said it's all his, not just for his hands
rofl, even I never thought of something that perverted. still need to learn a lot from mangatron senpai

Quote:
you like it when girls are chained with only one boob exposed, etc *runs*
whoa, I have a similar fetish too
Old 2012-02-14, 12:05   Link #1009
Malkuth
Banned

Quote:
Indeed, never will be drawn properly outside hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
rofl, even I never thought of something that perverted. still need to learn a lot from mangatron senpai
Needless to say, I also assumed using an asymmetrical appendix below the waist, which shouldn't surprise anyone after the Tsubasa ticket saga

Quote:
Sure I know, your tastes include seeing big ones as nothing but fat instead of milk, you like it when girls are chained with only one boob exposed, etc *runs*
I also have more mainstream favourites (NSFW... duh), and being chained on the roof of an abandoned building has nothing to do with her appeal to me

Quote:
whoa, I have a similar fetish too
Look for Hakaba (of Dairiseki circle) for that kind of content

Last edited by Malkuth; 2012-02-14 at 12:11. Reason: merged
Old 2012-02-14, 12:16   Link #1010
Xacual

Quote:
I see it was posted before the show aired, that explains why I never saw it until now (wasn't following this thread back then).

Akeno -as well as Koneko's- lack of screentime is indeed pretty frustrating. They should have them take a shower together to make up for it.
The main problem for Akeno and Koneko is most of their scenes and progression with Ise don't happen until much later than Asia and Rias so unless the anime skips a ton of material just to make them act lovey with Ise, beyond Akeno's normal teasing anyway, we likely won't see any of it until a second season. The first two volumes are basically Asia and Rias after all.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-14, 12:24   Link #1011
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
It starts when he goes "EEHHH?"

And that is why he failed. He was given 5 seconds, why try to figure out between the left or the right? Does Rias have a bigger left boob than her right? Was he going to expirement using his left dragon hand and right human hand? Does it matter allocating 2 seconds at one boob each, then 1 second double down?

Of course I did. He failed because he never met Bruce Lee. "Don't think, feel"

Odd example you gave. If there are a line of 5 beautiful girls, of course I'd go with the one with my fetishes ok in all seriousness, Issei didn't have to decide between five mounds of breasts my main irk has been his shocked reaction to the whole thing. That was not a reaction of someone who knew what they were going to get. Forget the whole 5 seconds thing, he shot himself in the foot by acting like he was surprised about Rias' gesture. The next irk is him having to decide, for a guy who agreed to Rias' terms in exchange for boobs, you do not decide if it's left, right, and then finally both. This isn't green light red light, he sought the contract because of her boobs, he went through with the ordeal because of her boobs, and after all that he needs 5 seconds to decide if he's going for it?

Maybe because I'm not a kid, that I simply don't think like that. But I know I'm a pervert, and that I won't hide, and I know for a fact I have 2 hands, and I'm going to use them both. This isn't a Hands-On-Throttle-And-Stick, the left boob is the same as the right. It makes no difference to try one or the other only, especially if you decided to do both at the same time anyways.

End rant, give both 5 seconds, not 2.5 each one at a time. Hell I'd grab em both and motorboat, why does it have to be the hands only? She said it's all his, not just for his hands

Now there's an idea!

His shocked reaction was most probably due to the 5 sec rather than the fact he was going to get it. Which is logical if you had been spending several hours contemplating what you were going to do with said reward coming up with several scenario's in your mind to find out you only had 5 secs, the first reaction you had would be shocked even if only for a second like he was. Personally i'd be annoyed that after all that you were only getting 5 secs. Really though it was 5 secs of touching a boob outside from the intial dissapointment who the hell cares. You'd have to be a sad virgin to truly be annoyed at the fact you didn't get to touch her boobs for all of two secs (it would take you at least 1 or 2 secs to even touch the boob). Which was why I was arguing against your view of a person based on that. He'd probably get more time from accidental groping than that. Which was why I found your annoyance at it so weird . It was a shit reward and he got screwed over, that's really all there is to it.

I mean imagine in your rush to get all of those 2 secs of booby time you tripped over and missed them completely, then what? I'd wager he gets an awful lot more than that over the course of the series, and probably at least makes her his girlfriend.

Last edited by Tenchi Hou Take; 2012-02-14 at 12:42.
Old 2012-02-14, 21:27   Link #1012
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Here's the gig: he was after those big ones since the infirmary scene. He agreed to Rias' request because of those big ones. He went through a lot for those big ones.(dare I say he didn't do a thing but suggest one verbal thought)

When it came time for the reward, you do not hesitate. You do not give a big giant "EEEEEHHH?" as if you didn't see it coming. You do not question the very reason why you went through all that. This guy, on his first death, had the balls to think about touching his killer's big ones, and he has to mentally prepare himself to touch the big ones of a nice, caring girl?

When your boss hands you your paycheck, do you say "EEEHHH? I need to prepare myself, and grab that paycheck in one swipe!"? Uh uh, I don't think so

Issei blew and he knew it
Yes, Issei messed up big time there. When it was about time, his brain overloaded and crashed. A real shame. You'll never get to fondle anything if you don't become more active and courageous, Issei!

Quote:
Actually he wasn't mentally preparirng himself for the big ones he was choosing which big ones to go for since he had a limited time limit and had to decide in that time limit. The whole point of his time wasting was he didn't know what to DO in that time limit rather than whether he was going to do it. Did you properly pay attention to scene, where he spent a sec deciding which boob to snuggle with.
Nonsense. There's absolutely no point choosing one or the other, just take them both! What for do you have two hands?
Old 2012-02-14, 21:37   Link #1013
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
Yes, Issei messed up big time there. When it was about time, his brain overloaded and crashed. A real shame. You'll never get to fondle anything if you don't become more active and courageous, Issei!

Nonsense. There's absolutely no point choosing one or the other, just take them both! What for do you have two hands?
He wasn't planning on fondling them... He was planning on sucking on her nipples or at least dipping his head in one of them (most probably sucking). The dudes moto is that fondling breasts are for low class perverts, real men suck on those tits. Hence his decision, he only has one mouth. Perhaps you could say it doesn't matter which tit he sucked on, but god dammit it mattered to him.

Last edited by Tenchi Hou Take; 2012-02-14 at 21:48.
Old 2012-02-14, 22:00   Link #1014
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
I make no small effort to hide the fact that I would motorboat those in a heartbeat
Quote:
I also have more mainstream favourites (NSFW... duh), and being chained on the roof of an abandoned building has nothing to do with her appeal to me
Hey.... I-I didn't say anything about the rooftop of an abandoned building....

Quote:
His shocked reaction was most probably due to the 5 sec rather than the fact he was going to get it. Which is logical if you had been spending several hours contemplating what you were going to do with said reward coming up with several scenario's in your mind to find out you only had 5 secs, the first reaction you had would be shocked even if only for a second like he was.
Issei broke the first rule of quantity: 5 seconds is better than 0 seconds. Imagine if my boss gave me an extra 5 minutes of overtime to wrap up my work, I'd say "heck yeah thanks!" and eat up those 5 minutes of work. I'm not going to go "oh I got 5 minutes. What should I do? Should I check the net? Which site should I visit? Pixiv or Danbooru?" no no no, that was 5 minutes for work, there's no decision to make, I got a job to do and I'm going to do it.

Issei failed to capitalize. This guy was as good as dead twice, and a chance like this, 5 seconds of booby time, is a chance he never could have gotten had he stayed dead, the only choice to take there was "will I do it or will I not", but that wasn't the choice.

Quote:
Exactamundo! What's the difference between one boob or the other?

Quote:
He wasn't planning on fondling them... He was planning on sucking on her nipples or at least dipping his head in one of them (most probably sucking). The dudes moto is that fondling breasts are for low class perverts, real men suck on those tits. Hence his decision, he only has one mouth. Perhaps you could say it doesn't matter which tit he sucked on, but god dammit it mattered to him.

I think you forgot the part that I've been trying to point out, Issei eventually decided to go for the both of them at once, 4 seconds too late. He wasn't deciding which one to suck, hell why decide anyways? Did he try to use x-ray vision to determine which boob has more milk? No.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-14, 22:07   Link #1015
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
I make no small effort to hide the fact that I would motorboat those in a heartbeat

Hey.... I-I didn't say anything about the rooftop of an abandoned building....

Issei broke the first rule of quantity: 5 seconds is better than 0 seconds. Imagine if my boss gave me an extra 5 minutes of overtime to wrap up my work, I'd say "heck yeah thanks!" and eat up those 5 minutes of work. I'm not going to go "oh I got 5 minutes. What should I do? Should I check the net? Which site should I visit? Pixiv or Danbooru?" no no no, that was 5 minutes for work, there's no decision to make, I got a job to do and I'm going to do it.

Issei failed to capitalize. This guy was as good as dead twice, and a chance like this, 5 seconds of booby time, is a chance he never could have gotten had he stayed dead, the only choice to take there was "will I do it or will I not", but that wasn't the choice.

I think you forgot the part that I've been trying to point out, Issei eventually decided to go for the both of them at once, 4 seconds too late. He wasn't deciding which one to suck, hell why decide anyways? Did he try to use x-ray vision to determine which boob has more milk? No.
Your forgetting that at max he would of gotten 2 secs 3 if he were lucky, and really the first rule of quantity is bullshit and you know it. 5 secs means nothing in practically any context especially when it's really 2 or 3 of breast time. Oh no I wasted 2 secs boo hoo. Your being ridiculous here and even you should see it.

If those 5 secs were the difference in being laid or not then I'd understand your point, but 2-3 secs of breast time is meaningless, he'd be better off spending his time trying to get something more substancial.
Old 2012-02-14, 22:15   Link #1016
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Wanting to suck on them would be stupid, as you can't do it if she's fully clothed, you can only fondle them.
No, his brain simply overloaded. he couldn't handle it and got too nervous, thus he wasted time on a nonsensical decision, at the end of which he decided the obvious, to fondle them both. It just took him too long, and his time was up.

Quote:
Your forgetting that at max he would of gotten 2 secs 3 if he were lucky, and really the first rule of quantity is bullshit and you know it. 5 secs means nothing in practically any context especially when it's really 2 or 3 of breast time. Oh no I wasted 2 secs boo hoo. Your being ridiculous here and even you should see it.

If those 5 secs were the difference in being laid or not then I'd understand your point, but 2-3 secs of breast time is meaningless, he'd be better off spending his time trying to get something more substancial.
I see you can't understand that you're still wrong. Even if it was only a few seconds, for him it would've made a *huge* difference. He has *never ever* touched breasts before, so that would be his very first time!

It's like the first kiss - it also only lasts a few seconds, yet most people regard it as a very memorable moment. It's the same here. Even if it was only for a few seconds, it would've been his very first time touching breasts, so it would've been a very memorable moment for him, had he not been too nervous.
Old 2012-02-14, 22:17   Link #1017
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Wanting to suck on them would be stupid, as you can't do it if she's fully clothed, you can only fondle them.
No, his brain simply overloaded. he couldn't handle it and got too nervous, thus he wasted time on a nonsensical decision, at the end of which he decided the obvious, to fondle them both. It just took him too long, and his time was up.
Yeah... that's not how issei's mind works let's just leave it at that. he still wanted to suck on them. It's hinted pretty heavily in the LN (not really a spoiler). He also got cock-blocked at the 3rd second. He never had a chance anyway.
Old 2012-02-14, 22:26   Link #1018
Malkuth
Banned

Quote:
anatomically there are little differences, nothing is perfectly symmetrical, this in addition to acquired differences

but a more important reason is the angle and movements that Issei can perform with each hand, since one is less dextrous and strong than the other, which will invoke to a difference sensation to Rias, and with it satisfy different fetishes he might be in

then again there is no way Issei is so perverted to notice all these
Old 2012-02-14, 22:33   Link #1019
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
anatomically there are little differences, nothing is perfectly symmetrical, this in addition to acquired differences

but a more important reason is the angle and movements that Issei can perform with each hand, since one is less dextrous and strong than the other, which will invoke to a difference sensation to Rias, and with it satisfy different fetishes he might be in

then again there is no way Issei is so perverted to notice all these
You'd be surprised, though he wouldn't notice them it'd be more for fetish reasons. He's not the sick pervert sorta guy (e.g not into loli's nor any real weird fetishes) but the standard stuff... yeah....
Old 2012-02-14, 23:19   Link #1020
Xaturas

5 seconds or not, he'll get more chances in future for *better* fondling than this.
That is I have yet to watch 2 last episodes soon it will be 3 ^^.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, shounen