AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > High School DxD

Notices

Old 2012-01-07, 18:05   Link #241
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
It's wathcing the description from the novel animated that confuses some viewers

Last edited by Malkuth; 2012-01-07 at 20:43. Reason: propositions
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-07, 18:11   Link #242
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Since we can't really mention sub group names here... you should get the sub from the other group that did C3 instead. I have heard bad feedback about the sub you're watching.
That may be the case. Still I watched many of their projects and it wasn't a bad translation. Still its a matter of time before more people will pick it up. Anyway new seasons just started and its about time to get some anime to watch. I just hope that novels translators will get more workforce as I got quite into novel reading recently (today I will finish Infinite Stratos by starting reading volume 7, as I was reading 1 vol a day ^^).

Yet no matter how I look at it, it seems this show will go into boobz and ass grounds while hopping to increase the hype for novels.
Still its better than papa no ikoutu or whatever its called and its 5 spinoffs mangas ...
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-07, 19:20   Link #243
piperz
El Psy Congroo

at first I was like the ass was censored

a few seconds later ... I was then like /drool holy fcking tits arent censored!!! YAY
i felt a bit relieved there. Though i find having it ridiculous being half censored.
OH Rias!!! brb pool on fire
Old 2012-01-07, 19:29   Link #244
for3ver
The Lost Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by piperz View Post
at first I was like the ass was censored

a few seconds later ... I was then like /drool holy fcking tits arent censored!!! YAY
i felt a bit relieved there. Though i find having it ridiculous being half censored.
OH Rias!!! brb pool on fire
seems alot of people are watching this for the fanservice ^^
Old 2012-01-07, 19:33   Link #245
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
That's what they're trying to sell, how can you blame us?

But this actually seems like it has an underlying plot, unlike your typical boobs-in-your-face shows of late.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-07, 19:39   Link #246
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

No, actually, I'm in it for Rias and for Gremory.

Rias = Rias-sama and her everything.
Gremory = Gremory is one of the demons in the Lesser Key of Solomon. He is depicted as appearing in the form of a beautiful woman with the crown of a duchess tied around his waist.

Shakugan no Shana made speculah about demons relatively easier.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-07, 20:15   Link #247
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Ehhh..... harem. -_-'

Half-assed perverted male? Check! Hot girls showing their nakedness half of the show? Check. For me, it all depends of the characters now. The story seems somewhat interesting but we shall see how further presentation is handled. I might like this but for now....

But, definitely a good treat for the fans. Gonna stick for an episode or two.
Old 2012-01-07, 20:41   Link #248
Excorsism

Can't help it but...

DEM TITTAAAAAAAAAAYS

This is pretty dangerous guilty fuel. Will continue with it.
Old 2012-01-07, 21:03   Link #249
Xaturas

Btw anyone noticed the H scenes at nightvision tv watching ^^?
first bottom to face attack then boobies groping *dude turning lights off*, then cowgirl or doggy from behind and then close up on face ... (and of course the dubious sounds in the background)
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-07, 21:44   Link #250
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Enjoyed the first episode very much

Lots of fanservice with uncensored pantsu, oppai and even nipples!
On top of that, we even have what looks like an interesting story and intriguing characters.

Spoiler for ep. 1:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Some freebies.

100x100 pixels.
I'll take that one
Old 2012-01-07, 22:04   Link #251
Anime-fan10

I just saw the first episode and having high hopes for this anime, I was happy to see how good it was. It'll be interesting to see how the story and characters progress...
Anime-fan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-08, 08:20   Link #252
MeganeShounen
Huh?

First impressions?

Gah, there's too much oppai, help...

I do know that this is a fanservice/battle series and I anticipated the sexy shots, but still...
I can't believe I got overwhelmed.
Having Yuuki Kaji voice Issei had little to do with it though, but is it me or is he getting progressively more perverted roles lately?

(Oh wait, he's voicing Haruyuki in Accel World, right.)

I guess I need to buckle down and wait for the story to at least move into Asia's arc where the real action appears...
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-08, 08:28   Link #253
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 01

Whoa, the Striped Pantsu beats me to the posting? I really must be late

But between Recorder and Randsom, and Highschool DxD, hands down I decided to watch DxD first (take that lolicons! The Akenotron defeats the lolitron!), no regrets here XD

Well, I was surprised the ep spent most of it's time with Issei. Not enough Rias-chan(every ep ought to start with her waking up in the morning just like she did at the end of the ep), not enough Akeno-chan(why does she look like a spaced out girl? Where the sadist Akeno, yo?), and er.... not enough bathing scenes? *runs*

ahem, still though, Yuuma's transformation erased all of that bit, ah I wonder if my Akeno can do that too

Ah, yes, Rias-chan. Such a nice girl she is, I wonder if she would kick me if I try to lick her thigh...she's not tsundere, right? And Akeno-chan seems to be an electric based user. Fine by me, I've been electrocuted a few times in my life, so what's a few zaps of love from my waifu?

Anyways, I'm really glad I wasn't blinded at the end of the ep, oh man I would gotten a headache XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
for mangatron? yes!
lol of course. You know what I don't understand? Rias and Akeno have a game of chess, Rias wins, and then strips and takes a shower. If this game of chess requires her to shower after a game, why didn't Akeno join her in the shower for a hot, steamy *white censors have invaded the mangatron's sentence*

Or maybe this is a winner thing only. Then I so would play a game of chess against Rias-chan, lose, and watch her strip in front of me and proceed to the shower. *runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
Even if the pony tail doesn't bare all this episode, I don't think mangatron would have any troubling channelling his inner "Hikasa Yoko"-tron into Rias-tron.

Besides Rias and Akeno's obvious assets, Koneko should be sufficient to summon the lolitron.
Rawr Rias booted Akeno from my avatar real estate But Koneko? All she did was lick something, and showed me her pantsu. The lolitron remains dormant. She needs to show some more!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Well, ain't that unfortunate, Akenotron? More Rias is fine with me.
Although Tienshinhan is still tormenting us with crotch censors.
Oh no you don't, I'm a Rias believer now. She's not Saki-chan, she's not Houki-chan or Shino-chan, she's Rias-chan and I'm loving her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyshark View Post
Plus mostly uncensored I fear for mangatron's life. I mostly despise perverts but this guy really has his priorities set "right" so it is all right.
is that about me, or Issei? Because it does sort of fit my description

For example, take a look at my avatar, ja. (a good look ) Tell me, who in their corrupt mind would fall in love with a girl, and censor her just so that he can use her for an avatar? (yeah I photoshopped every frame)

I think only I would

Speaking of avatars,
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Some freebies.

100x100 pixels.

100x80 pixels.
Is that it? Are you really the Ero King? Is that why you told me this episode doesn't hold a candle to Kimi-chan?

You missed these:

Alternate version:

And to celebrate this new barely censored ep, I release my first avatar for use to the first person that claims this: (my previous avatar is still unavailable)

On second thought, no one use this. Akeno-chan deserves my avatar space only. No one use it, okay! OR else..... I'll throw a cookie at you
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-08, 09:04   Link #254
EroKing

My ero sense is telling me there will be something much better coming soon so I'll just wait for now
Old 2012-01-08, 13:56   Link #255
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well that was some first episode . Kind of amazing how they went so serious with the dying (all that blood) and then went just as all out when it came to the breasts. If they can keep up that on both sides this could be pretty good.

I'll just say the first episode was rough on the male lead. Unfairly beaten (he technically didn't peek...yet) murdered, and then attacked after being 'revived'. Well seems like he's going to be getting some answers...and some tough situations since Rias doesn't seem to be attached to the idea of wearing clothes .
Old 2012-01-08, 14:19   Link #256
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

This anime is so perfect for those that enjoy ecchi. But a funny personal quote from one of my contacts.

"At first I was disappointed with the large breasts everywhere. But then I saw a loli and it was k."
Old 2012-01-08, 15:52   Link #257
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Rias for the win. That is all.
Old 2012-01-08, 15:59   Link #258
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

I love how he was thinking of the important things first "Breasts, I'm pretty sure I finally saw real breasts" instead of running away from his impending doom. Even as he lay dying, his final thought were about how he was gyped out of feeling breasts.

Endless "It's red, like her hair" Soul
Old 2012-01-08, 16:01   Link #259
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

A pretty strong first one imo...definitely craps on Maken-ki and Maji de Watashi from last season. Top-notch animation, decent comedy from an actually funny MC, and something that actually looks like a plot. Will easily be sticking to this one it seems.
Old 2012-01-08, 16:11   Link #260
Anime-fan10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
I love how he was thinking of the important things first "Breasts, I'm pretty sure I finally saw real breasts" instead of running away from his impending doom. Even as he lay dying, his final thought were about how he was gyped out of feeling breasts.
Lol, when I watched and heard him say that, I was laughing.
Anime-fan10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, shounen