AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-01-27, 00:12   Link #241
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Now with the revelation, my musings is right. A person who created this dolls who is almost alive can't be possibly a bad natured person.

The question is, who is Laplace actually? Moreso what are his intentions?
The anime did not answer this enigma.

Again, I think the manga might provide the answer.
Old 2006-01-27, 00:36   Link #242
ImperialPanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by m|rA|
Spoiler:
Spoiler for I think it's more like...:

Excellent action sequences, very very nice.

Question:

Spoiler:

Anywho, the last episode was ever so slightly above my mediocre expectations. So kudos I guess. Also I don't care what whoever said, that practically screamed "THIRD SEASON INC!"
ImperialPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-27, 01:30   Link #243
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

I have one comment ...
Spoiler:
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-27, 02:34   Link #244
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHawkNH
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

As for my own personal comments on episode 12

Spoiler:
Old 2006-01-27, 02:41   Link #245
Conan-san
Cruel Angel's Thesis

Like I said on 4chan. (Without the rampet use of the F word);
It's a Kira ending, it's the ending absoultely no one wanted, that has 0 chance of a conclusion and as such, the director has shotguned this series in the head.

Way to screw over the fans, does he have coffie meetings with Fukida?
Conan-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-27, 02:42   Link #246
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

A question since I watch the raw and I could only make out some conversation only..
Spoiler:

Another Q
Spoiler:
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-01-27, 02:50   Link #247
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan-san
Like I said on 4chan. (Without the rampet use of the F word);
It's a Kira ending, it's the ending absoultely no one wanted, that has 0 chance of a conclusion and as such, the director has shotguned this series in the head.

Way to screw over the fans, does he have coffie meetings with Fukida?
I believe PEACH-PIT isn't please either.

Like I said, death threats will be flooding his office demanding a 3rd season. Or at least an OVA to tie up all loose knots.
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-27, 03:46   Link #248
Conan-san
Cruel Angel's Thesis

Naw, the'll be a "Rozen Maiden: Tramund Final Plus" and it will answer nothing and make Shinku the bitch of Bara.
Conan-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-27, 05:14   Link #249
Flo
The Necessary Evil

I can see lots of Shinku parody picture base on this screen.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-01-27, 06:09   Link #250
Seravy
Dorothy-chaaan~!

In short, I thought the ending was brilliant. Unexpected and surprising, and above else, leaving us wanting for more (and giving us good cause to believe there will be).

Up until now, the anime has borrowed elements from the manga, but hasn't shared continuity--having it's own unique storyline. With the way things were setup, we would have been led to believe that a conclusion to the story in Traumend would be the end of the anime franchise for this series.

But what they have done with this ending, is adjust the anime continuity so it can fit in (or at least become parallel to) the manga storyline. Which opens the door to a season 3 and beyond. Which is something I honestly wasn't expecting would happen. (No doubt Peach-Pit's collaboration on this production had something to do with this).

There are many elements to the story which couldn't have been satisfactorily resolved if it had ended now (like Jun's importance). If Shinku had become Alice, or some other absolute ending had occured, that would have shut the door to those other unresolved bits being addressed, leaving things worse off than they would be otherwise.

I think Traumend accomplished what it set out story wise. The stage for the game, the girls purpose in it, their struggle etc. With the way it's ended now, Rozen coming out and actually saying there are other ways, sets things up for the next phase in the story.

I'm personally looking forward to what season 3 has to offer.

Last edited by Seravy; 2006-01-27 at 23:49.
Seravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-27, 06:16   Link #251
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

I kinda like how
Spoiler for ep12:
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-01-27, 06:54   Link #252
gonzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo
Season 3? Just now I imagine a new story with a disppointed Enju and that Laplace-Bunny. Laplace's revenge or: How Rozen Maiden saved the world.
So I have to quote myself ... some kind of prophecy?

Enju may be wiped off, Laplace maybe doing something evil. Rozen Maiden Gang saving whatever.

Anyway, there is no Alice Game, and will never be, because there is no way to become Alice. For nobody, neither human nor doll.
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-27, 08:33   Link #253
Kurogane_Shiroikaze
Mikuru Moe Overload

Send a message via MSN to Kurogane_Shiroikaze
Episode 12 Summary and Screencaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seravy
In short, I thought the ending was brilliant. Unexpected and surprising, and above else, leaving us wanting for more (and giving us good cause to believe there will be).

Up until now, the anime has borrowed elements from the manga, but hasn't shared continuity--having it's own unique storyline. With the way things were setup, we would have been led to believe that a conclusion to the story in Traudmend would be the end of the anime franchise for this series.

But what they have done with this ending, is adjust the anime continuity so it can fit in (or at least become parallel to) the manga storyline. Which opens the door to a season 3 and beyond. Which is something I honestly wasn't expecting would happen. (No doubt Peach-Pit's collaboration on this production had something to do with this).

There are many elements to the story which couldn't have been satisfactorily resolved if it had ended now (like Jun's importance). If Shinku had become Alice, or some other absolute ending had occured, that would have shut the door to those other unresolved bits being addressed, leaving things worse off than they would be otherwise.

I think Traumend accomplished what it set out story wise. The stage for the game, the girls purpose in it, their struggle etc. With the way it's ended now, Rozen coming out and actually saying there are other ways, sets things up for the next phase in the story.

I'm personally looking forward to what season 3 has to offer.
I have to agree with you. ~träumend~ did resolve all the important plot lines with the surprising and unexpected ending, and luckily too, pulling it off w/o being Mai HiME cheesy as well. I have to commend the production team for mastefully including enough elements for a possibility of a third season too .

One thing I hope to see for the 3rd season is Suigintou joining the gang for the comedy moments . Anyone with me?
Old 2006-01-27, 08:50   Link #254
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurogane_Shiroikaze
One thing I hope to see for the 3rd season is Suigintou joining the gang for the comedy moments . Anyone with me?
*raises hand*
Old 2006-01-27, 09:12   Link #255
Kuro

I thought this was a GREAT episode, too. After reading the spoilers (I'm an impatient girl, you see), I had my doubts regarding this episode, but surprisingly, it was quite enjoyable. That incredible exchange between Barasuishou and Shinku was worth the series alone.

Spoiler:

And I believe there will be a third season... Despite what the director says. Money goes a looong way in convincing him otherwise. Well, that and a public mobbing or lynching.

At least an OVA or maybe even a movie? Those don't really quality as "another" season, do they?
Kuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-27, 10:32   Link #256
Rosa Mystica

They better do an 3rd season I just finished watching it and I have to say that was an sad ending.
Rosa Mystica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-27, 11:37   Link #257
JHawkNH

Quote:
You can add me to that list also.

I plan to send an email to the production company thanking them for such a great series, and asking/begging for a third season. I will then wait for an offical anouncement about the continuation of Rozen Maidens.

If they anounce a thrid season, I will send a thank you email.
If they anounce that there will be no more, out come the death threats.
JHawkNH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-27, 11:40   Link #258
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Rozen Maiden Traumend OST

Megu's Song, "Madoka" is reason enough for me.
Old 2006-01-27, 11:57   Link #259
Kurogane_Shiroikaze
Mikuru Moe Overload

Send a message via MSN to Kurogane_Shiroikaze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
Megu's Song, "Madoka" is reason enough for me.
I more than agree with that statement.
Old 2006-01-27, 12:15   Link #260
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:

We can also have Jun visiting megu in hospital and Tomoe getting insanly jealous and She finds this boxcutter....Oh wait this Rozen Maiden not Shuffle.

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural