AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-12-29, 22:53   Link #121
Johnny
Working the bags...

Because he couldn't handle his daddy pressuring him all the time...

Plus I agree with how long he's been there/chapters, the author is stretching his idiocy toward the girls...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-29, 22:54   Link #122
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Because he sick of his father?

If all this was a illusion or dream...that would sucked
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-30, 04:43   Link #123
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isekaijin View Post
He is a dimwit... He doesn't recognize the main characters' feelings (Suzu, Ayane, Machi, Rin, Shinobu, Chikage, Mei Mei, dunno if Michiru and Yukino count) There is no way he would even imagine that his own sister harbors those feelings for him. I mean... he hasn't realized Suzu's feelings yet, and he has lived with her for more than three months.

I kinda forgot... Why Ikuto left Japan in the first place?
well he IS a dense boy.... and the girls only chase him due to him being the ONLY guy....
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-30, 08:03   Link #124
Solafighter
Hige

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
here http://www.onemanga.com/Nagasarete_Airantou/50/05/ go few pages further to get the whole picture ^^
Thank you, zibi.
Old 2009-12-30, 12:17   Link #125
Ashaman

Hey, wait. Ikuto is 14 at the begining right? So if his birthday is in Feburary, and Misaki's 14 in May, doesn't that make it impossible for them to have the same mother at least? Or am I wrong and he is 15?

I know people have said not blood siblings before, but I don't think this has ever been asked.
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-30, 12:45   Link #126
ZeKeR
Superbad

wait.... Ikuto's father ALSO had a scar the same as Takatora (suzu's dad, see vol. 15 raw)....

could it be? nah....
Old 2009-12-30, 14:06   Link #127
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Hey, wait. Ikuto is 14 at the begining right? So if his birthday is in Feburary, and Misaki's 14 in May, doesn't that make it impossible for them to have the same mother at least? Or am I wrong and he is 15?

I know people have said not blood siblings before, but I don't think this has ever been asked.
I tihnk Ikuto is 15 or 16y old... I know that he is older than Suzu which is 14...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
wait.... Ikuto's father ALSO had a scar the same as Takatora (suzu's dad, see vol. 15 raw)....

could it be? nah....
cant remember but I tihnk Ikutos dad had a scar but into other dirrection but I might be wrong... time will show... I think maybe the author will create that "great storm" at ch100... it would be like 50chapters after that dream of misaki and her promise ^^ since currently the story is going no where... fillers... I would hope for a feeling development... misakis bottle message... or the storm which might bring misaki into play...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-30, 20:03   Link #128
Isekaijin

Quote:
I tihnk Ikuto is 15 or 16y old... I know that he is older than Suzu which is 14...

cant remember but I tihnk Ikutos dad had a scar but into other dirrection but I might be wrong... time will show... I think maybe the author will create that "great storm" at ch100... it would be like 50chapters after that dream of misaki and her promise ^^ since currently the story is going no where... fillers... I would hope for a feeling development... misakis bottle message... or the storm which might bring misaki into play...
Suzu was 14 years old? I thought she was a year younger than Ikuto.

Hopefully he will never leave the island. At least give him another six months (100 chapters) there. There are too many mysteries on that island.

If her sister wants to be with him, better she'd go looking for him. Not the opposite.
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-30, 21:30   Link #129
ReddyRedWolf

Suzu is 13 years old.

Quote:
If her sister wants to be with him, better she'd go looking for him. Not the opposite.
Not to mention "What is her name again?" mother realizing something when Ikuto described his sister.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-31, 01:05   Link #130
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Suzu is 13 years old.

Not to mention "What is her name again?" mother realizing something when Ikuto described his sister.
you mean Michiru? tha half snow woman? or Obaba?

also i thought ikuto is 15.....

so that means:

KINDERGARTEN (?)
Yukino

MIDDLESCHOOL
Suzu
Rin
Chikage
Shinobu
Mikoto
Mei-Mei
most of the girls in Airantou
Misaki (lets include her shall we?)

HIGHSCHOOL
Machi
Ayane
Ikuto (he's gonna be one)

COLLEGE
Kunai (?)
Old 2009-12-31, 05:51   Link #131
ReddyRedWolf

Yukino is 11 since all the men disappeared 12 years before. Ayane is the oldest at 18.

Ikuto is 14 years old. Just one year difference with Suzu. Not enough of a gap to cause a squeak.
Old 2009-12-31, 12:13   Link #132
ZeKeR
Superbad

Reddy, Machi is oldest.... Ayane even calls her Oneesama
Old 2009-12-31, 13:57   Link #133
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
Reddy, Machi is oldest.... Ayane even calls her Oneesama
Opps I mixed up the sisters. You can never have one without the other.
Old 2010-01-01, 22:02   Link #134
Isekaijin

Ayane is 16 and Machi is 18... I don't remember when I saw it... Also Suzu is 13 if my memory doesn't fail me.

Btw Ala Atra is releasing chapters one after another. I'm happy.

So that was Suzu's mother... Scary, and it seems she and Suzu's father had the exact same relationship as Suzu and Ikuto.
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-01, 23:35   Link #135
ZeKeR
Superbad

this might be added in volume 15...
Old 2010-01-02, 00:42   Link #136
cyberdemon

Wonder if there is any connection between Ikuto and Suzu's dad They look too much alike.

loved the chapter. especially Karage's reference to how fast Suzuran's kick to make people think they skipped a page. I sure thought that
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 04:13   Link #137
zibi88

hmm I'm seriously stareted to be confused ^^

I mean the case Takatora=Ikutos dad thing..... well even iktuo after hearing the name started to wonder that he knows such person with such name (his dad or that guy from p50... maybe a family-friend or misakis real dad)

hmmm I have to clear my mind from a thing which is "what month is currently in japan"

Iktuo is 14y old... and he stayed on the island for 3-4months.... in ch50 in the misaki flashback it was 1month till her birthday which is in May... so that time currently was April....... than mostly in May he went on the ship and so weeks later he felt bad that he broke the promise he made with misaki..... from his time he appeared at the island the time started to count.... and so 3-4months passed which is May,June,July,August... so the new school semester started September

Ikuto was born in February... while Misaki in May (ended 14y old)... so Its rather clear now that they are not from the same mother...

there is a possibility that Suzu's dad Takatora drifted away from the island and ended up in japan where he had another baby which is Misaki... that's why she shows signs of beging a half-snow woman (cold likeing) becouse Takatora orginally was from the magic island Ariantou she inhabited some traits from there... (maybe Takatora in that storm hitted his head and lost past memories so he doesnt know that he has a daughter on the island or he pretends that he doesnt know becouse he cant return there anymore duo the wirlpools)

but still thre is an imposibility for Takatora to beign Ikuto's or Misakis father... becouse both are 1year older than Suzu... so Takatora first had to be in japan than went to airanout to have suzu.... (but it seems that Misaki and Ikuto have different mothers... but I wonder if Misaki was adopted by Ikutos family... or Ikutos dad remarriaged... but the guy in ch50 is bugging me... who is he for misaki and ikuto... [family friend or ikutos father worker] since he looks like Takatora)

but I think that if its Takatora that guy we see in ch50... and he remembers the island.... than maybe when the bottle message will come to Misaki.... he will know where Ikuto landed on and will be able to guide Misaki to Ikuto's location.... maybe he knows when someone can enter the island (storms)... so they are waiting for good weather ^^ (anyway I doubt Misaki will just give up that Ikuto left... I think all her summer she is searching for Ikuto and more than going to school she is on trip to find him.... well its rather clear that she loves Ikuto and simply wont give up on him)

ehhh I wonder when the story plot will move more further ^^ to the great storm thing ^^
Old 2010-01-02, 04:46   Link #138
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
hmm I'm seriously stareted to be confused ^^
~snip
What are you talking about? The only connection I see is Michiru and Misaki being virtually twins with exception of bust size.
Old 2010-01-02, 06:11   Link #139
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
What are you talking about? The only connection I see is Michiru and Misaki being virtually twins with exception of bust size.
than why Misaki is outside there... while Michiru is at the island.... but from looking at ch57 I have a feeling that there might be 2new possibities... by looking at Tsurara's reaction to hear that Misaki looks like Michiru I'm starting to think that...

1) Michirus father left the island and somehow he ended up with new kid Misaki outside world (since that guy was marraiaged to a snow-fairy... it ended up that misaki would inherit this trait too... which is cold-likeing like Michiru)

2) Misaki and Michiru were orginally born at the island... but the day with the great fishing day when all man were washed away from the island... was like Misaki was that day with the father (while michiru was with Tsurara) and when the wave washed them away from the island Misaki ended up outside the island...

the 2nd option has other possibiulities like:

-the father survived with Misaki ended up in japan and maybe gived her to an adoption institute so she would find a good home in this new era

- Misakis and Michirus father died in the storm... but here Suzu's dad (with the scar that we see in ch50 in the flashback of that promise) survived and saved Misaki and took her along.... than he gived her to a carrying good family so she would grow haveing a nice childhood... and it was Iktuos family..... but so Suzu's dad stayed close to the family and was looking after Misaki [how is she doing]

so this would kinda proof why Misaki has cold resistance... is the same age as Ikuto (14)... she is not blood related... and why that guy with scar is there..... but I wonder how old was Misaki when she apeared at Ikuto's place I guess 2years old (so maybe she remembers the island.. her real father so by saying bout her promise mostly was that they are not blood related or something like this... that she was taken in as very young)

guhhh I want that soon to be resolved... Ikuto should take that picture and show it to Tsurara ^^ so she would see how misaki looks like and maybe we would learn if its her own daughter....

but the "Michiru and Misaki being virtually twins with exception of bust size" kinda shows already that its random ^^ like Suzus mom was flat... while Suzu is big breated and she is only 13 XD.... this remainds me of other mangas with similar issue.... like Sekirei [twins Hibiki and Hikari... one is flat other is big chester], Asu no yoichi [most if sisters have big chests... but ayame is flat]..... so its not so suppriseing that Misaki would be the one flater.... while michiru is bigchested ^^

anyway I want this matter to resolve soon since its interesting ^^ heh it would be funny if Ikuto and Misaki orginaly are from Airantou Island... but got washed away at the big storm 12y ago and ended up in Japan... that's why Ikuto was able to return to the island becose he's orgins are here so the sea-monster knew about it and agreed for him to return back xDxDxD
Old 2010-01-02, 09:36   Link #140
ReddyRedWolf

I don't get where you got the father was a snow fairy. It was stated by Michiru she is Obaa-sans grandchild. Obaa-san used to be a person of the outside world till she arrived there with the rest of the Airantou ship passengers. Making Michiru's father a normal human.

I looked at chapter 50 where was it stated he knew Airantou? I looked and he didn't have scar.

Aren't you misremembering the the manga?

Tags
romance, shounen