Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Monogatari Series

Notices

Old 2011-11-01, 20:39   Link #1441
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romanticide View Post
I doubt she'd stay alive Prime. If Hitagi and Shinobu have any say in it......we all know Koyomi would try to save her.
Wrong, Hitagi doesn't have any say in it because she's a powerless human.

My guess of what will happen in their final battle is that Nadeko asks Hitagi to kill herself in accordance to their agreement for not killing Shinobu and Araragi during their initial battle. Hitagi finds some loophole and Nadeko expects it. Araragi tries one last time to talk her out of fighting but Nadeko has her mind set. Shinobu doesn't hesitate for a second and goes straight for the kill. Nadeko having powered up during the last four months is able to fight evenly with her. That's as far as I'm going to predict.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 21:45   Link #1442
Romanticide

I know Hitagi's powerless, but she can still have some say in things. -_-;
Romanticide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 22:58   Link #1443
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
I know Hitagi's powerless, but she can still have some say in things. -_-;
You know what would be really messed up? If Araragi gets extremely wounded from Nadeko and Senjougahara sacrifice herself and lets him eat her so he could power up. Taking being one with him to a whole another level.
Old 2011-11-01, 23:06   Link #1444
Romanticide

How would that power him up? Wouldn't Shinobu have to tell him how first? That gives me an idea though, about what Kissshot did with the first servant's body if it wasn't completely vaporized......
Old 2011-11-01, 23:18   Link #1445
HasuMasu
*Artist

Maybe she ate it, it's still food after all.

That idea about Hitagi getting eaten is kinda...
Old 2011-11-02, 01:23   Link #1446
applejuice
I kill you
*Graphic Designer

Knowing Hanamonogatari (which is placed after the event of Koimonogatari), I'm glad that everything will stay exactly as it was except poor Nadeko and Mayoi. In Hanamonogatari, I think Nadeko was the only one who was not even mentioned in the novel.

If Tore-sama is fine, everything is fine.
Old 2011-11-03, 03:41   Link #1447
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post
Knowing Hanamonogatari (which is placed after the event of Koimonogatari), I'm glad that everything will stay exactly as it was except poor Nadeko and Mayoi. In Hanamonogatari, I think Nadeko was the only one who was not even mentioned in the novel.

If Tore-sama is fine, everything is fine.
Nisio and good end rarely happens (I count one so far) out of all his work. The other 2 are unfinished (but heading toward bad iirc), and another 1's confirmed bad end. Nobody (important) will die anymore I don't think, but Nisio will ruin your life just the same. Watch at the end of Koi, Hitagi and Araragi break up because love doesn't mean they will stay together. I would rage so hard if the story flash forward 10 years, Hitagi marries someone else and have a baby and reflect back her love with Araragi.

I never trust Nisio with good end or predictable end until I actually see it ... despite everything that's said in Hana.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 06:00   Link #1448
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Nisio and good end rarely happens (I count one so far) out of all his work. The other 2 are unfinished (but heading toward bad iirc), and another 1's confirmed bad end. Nobody (important) will die anymore I don't think, but Nisio will ruin your life just the same. Watch at the end of Koi, Hitagi and Araragi break up because love doesn't mean they will stay together. I would rage so hard if the story flash forward 10 years, Hitagi marries someone else and have a baby and reflect back her love with Araragi.

I never trust Nisio with good end or predictable end until I actually see it ... despite everything that's said in Hana.
I would lol so hard if that happens. Truthfully, in Hana it didn't say anything about them breaking up but at the same time it didn't say anything that they were still together. Hitagi seems to be still alive but can we really feel safe about that?
Old 2011-11-03, 06:14   Link #1449
Westlo
Lets be reality

Does a good end even matter right now? I mean Nisio has expressed interest in making another "season" of novels for this franchise.... You're not safe until the final novel is done and no more sequels come out...
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 07:38   Link #1450
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Does a good end even matter right now? I mean Nisio has expressed interest in making another "season" of novels for this franchise.... You're not safe until the final novel is done and no more sequels come out...
True, there are still so many mysteries left and there is no way Koi can answer it all.
-What was the job Araragi and Kanbaru did during Shiro?
-Who is Ougi really? And what happened when she/he met Araragi for the first time?
-The final battle with Nadeko
Old 2011-11-04, 15:23   Link #1451
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
I think Koi is the end of the series though. Another season is more like Maniwagatari to Katanagatari, and Ningen Series to Zaregoto. Araragi + any of the main cast might make cameos appearances but I don't think Nisio will write more about them.

At least, I hope he doesn't. I'm kinda itching for him to start a new series actually, or at least go back and finish Sekai or Risuka so I can marathon 'em =(.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-04, 19:45   Link #1452
Romanticide

I was wondering....since Shinobu isn't at her complete form, could that be why she didn't remember the First's name?
Old 2011-11-04, 22:20   Link #1453
HasuMasu
*Artist

Could be, then again it was a long time ago, wouldn't it be normal to forget?
Old 2011-11-04, 23:00   Link #1454
Romanticide

Well, she remembers other things, like Kurayami, which was the reason she turned him into a vampire in the first place. And she knows about Yumewatari, even if she doesn't have it.
I wonder if Kurayami will appear and punish Nadeko? If Kurayami speaks maybe we can get info on the first.
Old 2011-11-05, 03:27   Link #1455
applejuice
I kill you
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post

I don't care. In monogatari series, he has already killed all the characters in indirect and distorted way, even Hitagi. As long as Nisioisin doesn't write 3rd series of this series, I don't mind.
Old 2011-11-05, 06:18   Link #1456
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post
You might call that shit-engrish instead if you want. u.u~
I think Detective-san wants to know why you don't want a 3rd series?
Old 2011-11-05, 06:23   Link #1457
HasuMasu
*Artist

Well, that, and it's interesting how he said everyone was dead anyway, though I'm not sure what that means.
Old 2011-11-05, 09:51   Link #1458
Romanticide

How are they all dead? The only one to die was Mayoi, and she was already dead.
Old 2011-11-05, 11:30   Link #1459
applejuice
I kill you
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
I think Detective-san wants to know why you don't want a 3rd series?
Ah. That will give opportunity for Nisioisin to actually kill everyone. Simple as that. :P

Quote:
How are they all dead? The only one to die was Mayoi, and she was already dead.
She dies again. You will know what I mean if you read Onimonogatari.
Old 2011-11-05, 19:48   Link #1460
Romanticide

I'm pretty sure she just moves on to the afterlife.

Tags
adventure, comedy, fantasy, harem, nishio, romance