AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-09, 01:20   Link #401
zato_1one

No No No, I didn't mean that H-Game wasn't good enough to be TV-Anime. I only mean the remake of series. TV-anime has very low chance to be remaked and comeback as TV-anime again (if not new season).

Harem - Hanaukyo Maid, Negima
H-Game - Kanon

OVA is more suitable for the return of Claymore.

Last edited by zato_1one; 2007-09-09 at 06:01.
Old 2007-09-09, 04:55   Link #402
Seska

was the latest Kanon not an remake of the "Haruhi Suzumiha" studios?
Old 2007-09-09, 05:43   Link #403
zato_1one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seska View Post
was the latest Kanon not an remake of the "Haruhi Suzumiha" studios?
It's the same studio that make Haruhi.
Old 2007-09-09, 07:25   Link #404
hierophant
anime freak

what the fuck!!!!! Claire defeated Rigaldo with her own human hands??? Not even Phantom Miria's burst of speed or flash sword could do the job!!!!

I think it only mean 1 thing: Claire will confront Priscila using her 2 arms awakened. I HOPE she don't defeat Priscila, as Priscila is the strongest being in the whole Claymore universe. (Claire as it is don't even have a chance against the Dwellers of Abyss)

Spoiler for current manga BIG spoiler:

Also, Isley should be going south to confront Luciela, not wasting his time to kill insignificant Claymores he (and the Claymore's own organization) don't even give a damn.

Last edited by hierophant; 2007-09-09 at 07:49.
Old 2007-09-09, 09:16   Link #405
BrokenWingz

Lol, the only thing that really annoys me is that, I assume they're trying to finish off the main story plot but leave out every other one which are somewhat as important.
Old 2007-09-09, 11:07   Link #406
Claymore_Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hierophant View Post
what the fuck!!!!! Claire defeated Rigaldo with her own human hands??? Not even Phantom Miria's burst of speed or flash sword could do the job!!!!

I think it only mean 1 thing: Claire will confront Priscila using her 2 arms awakened. I HOPE she don't defeat Priscila, as Priscila is the strongest being in the whole Claymore universe. (Claire as it is don't even have a chance against the Dwellers of Abyss)

Also, Isley should be going south to confront Luciela, not wasting his time to kill insignificant Claymores he (and the Claymore's own organization) don't even give a damn.
I understand how you feel, last tuesday I was really bothered when I first saw the screenshots and all.

Now I feel more like... "uh, whatever. They really messed it up, but I still have the manga, after all"...until I see next episode.
And I will surely need some of Seska's great self control to avoid excessive ranting in the episode thread

I agree on your points, but I think that Raki's presence would make Priscilla's defeat possible, maybe Easley's too...the power of love between Raki and Claire can do anything...
so I think that the established manga "power levels" probably don't matter anymore in the anime...
Old 2007-09-09, 13:43   Link #407
hollywoodlou
from Hollywood CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by hierophant View Post

Well, this Claymore's presence in ep 24
Spoiler for Claymore ep 24:
should make it interesting. There is no way Clare will defeat Prissy with ther 2 hands/Claymore alone. She has to awaken completely (I think) to give her a fighting chance once pris and Isley get to Pieta. I can't wait to see Isley expression when he "senses" Rigald's gone.

And Jean
Spoiler for ep 24 option:
Old 2007-09-10, 13:21   Link #408
DarkSide Hero
Hero From the Darkside

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywoodlou View Post
And Jean
The woman yelled over her shoulder to her husband watching a game to ask who she was voting for. He responded, "we're votin' for the n***er!" The woman turned back to the canvasser and said matter-of-factly, "we're voting for the n***er."

In this economy, racism is officially a luxury.
Old 2007-09-10, 15:35   Link #409
hollywoodlou
from Hollywood CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSide Hero View Post
Freakin great so Raki
Spoiler for ep 24 onwards:
Old 2007-09-13, 17:27   Link #410
Juruzu
Yondaime's Legacy

does anyone know the stats for the 7 year post timeskip..just curious
Old 2007-09-13, 21:01   Link #411
Nvis
Where are the good animes

No point in mentioning the Abyssal Ones......they do nothing!
Old 2007-09-14, 00:06   Link #412
LunaNeko

I wonder, after anime is over, can someone make a post with all the differences that manga has? For those of us who are too lazy to read manga, lol, I would just love to know what exactly happened in Pieta and so on. I really hate when they animate unfinished manga, why don't they just wait and make it when manga is over, lol, they did same thing with FMA and it was so annoying. Or plan 2 seasons from the beginning, I don't mind the wait, but I do mind when they completely turn things around like it seems to be happening in Claymore anime.
Old 2007-09-14, 17:33   Link #413
hollywoodlou
from Hollywood CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaNeko View Post
I wonder, after anime is over, can someone make a post with all the differences that manga has? For those of us who are too lazy to read manga, lol, I would just love to know what exactly happened in Pieta and so on. I really hate when they animate unfinished manga, why don't they just wait and make it when manga is over, lol, they did same thing with FMA and it was so annoying. Or plan 2 seasons from the beginning, I don't mind the wait, but I do mind when they completely turn things around like it seems to be happening in Claymore anime.
Logistically, it's time consuming to post the differences. Simplified for ep 24: there's no volcano, Jean
Spoiler for manga jean:
and Raki
Spoiler for manga Raki:
. but Helen's dramatic scenes with Clare was perfect.

oops I forgot: Galatea
Spoiler for manga Galatea:
BUT I seriously got a big kick out seeing Galatea threaten the Slashers.
Old 2007-09-14, 18:07   Link #414
Ace_Sky

WTF, Why didn't the creators just let The king of The North and the Lady of the West fight it out!

They are building armies against each other anyways? Why should the Claymores fight a way that others can fight for them?

Just let the Awaykened ones kill each other off!
Old 2007-09-14, 18:08   Link #415
hollywoodlou
from Hollywood CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_Sky View Post
WTF, Why didn't the creators just let The king of The North and the Lady of the West fight it out!

They are building armies against each other anyways? Why should the Claymores fight a way that others can fight for them?

Just let the Awaykened ones kill each other off!
You asked the same question in the ep 26 thread...
Old 2007-09-14, 18:20   Link #416
Rehwyn

Personally, if you want to know the differences between the anime and the manga I'd simply suggest reading the manga. It's very good.

Buuuut... if you're absolutely against that, I suppose I can summarize some things. Well, let's see.... differences so far:

Spoiler for lots of manga spoilers:

Are all the Claymore's in Pieta dead? Why is Isley heading south? What happens to the rest of the AOs? Who the hell is Alicia and Beth?

These events happen after the time frame the anime is currently at, so I won't be including them in a "differences" spoiler. If you want to know, read the manga or find some other spoiler. XD

By the way... if you're interested in reading the manga, PM me and I can point you in the right direction. That is allowed in PMs, right?

Last edited by Rehwyn; 2007-09-16 at 21:04.
Old 2007-09-14, 18:29   Link #417
hollywoodlou
from Hollywood CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehwyn View Post
Personally, if you want to know the differences between the anime and the manga I'd simply suggest reading the manga. It's very good.

Buuuut... if you're absolutely against that, I suppose I can summarize some things. Well, let's see.... differences so far:

Spoiler for lots of manga spoilers:

Are all the Claymore's in Pieta dead? Why is Isley heading south? What happens to the rest of the AOs? Who the hell is Alicia and Beth?

These events happen after the time frame the anime is currently at, so I won't be including them in a "differences" spoiler. If you want to know, read the manga or find some other spoiler. XD

By the way... if you're interested in reading the manga, PM me and I can point you in the right direction. That is allowed in PMs, right?
This is what I explained awhile ago, it's time consuming to type the differences between manga and anime. The best solution is to read 3 chapters every day...wont even take 30 minutes of your time, unless you're a slow reader.
Old 2007-09-14, 19:14   Link #418
Rehwyn

Quote:
This is what I explained awhile ago, it's time consuming to type the differences between manga and anime. The best solution is to read 3 chapters every day...wont even take 30 minutes of your time, unless you're a slow reader.
Yeah, but I was bored and felt like typing.

I agree though. It's much more satisfying to read the manga. That's why I left events post-what's-going-on-now unexplained.

Last edited by Rehwyn; 2007-09-14 at 23:34.
Old 2007-09-14, 22:08   Link #419
hollywoodlou
from Hollywood CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehwyn View Post
Yeah, but I was bored and felt like typing.

I agree though. It's much more satisfying to read the manga. That's why I left events post-whats-going-on-now unexplained.
I hear ya...just breaking balls, dude. You could've typed instead a story in fanfiction but all's well.
Old 2007-09-14, 23:34   Link #420
Rehwyn

Quote:
I hear ya...just breaking balls, dude. You could've typed instead a story in fanfiction but all's well.
Haha, but then I'd have to be creative too instead of just summarizing.
Closed Thread