Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-02-29, 16:24   Link #61
Carpe Jugulum
Kessen Satsu

Send a message via AIM to Carpe Jugulum Send a message via MSN to Carpe Jugulum
firstly just say im fine with interacial marrages etc

my gran in particular is very racist (i forgive her cos she is old ) but when she was round for dinner one week we got talking and she was like all foriegners should stay on thier side of the world and there was no reasoning with her from there

i was reading what RichMan had to say on the first page about black women being load and obrasive...
i come from Enagland and just because of where i live i dont really know that many black people etc and the only real image i get from them is from crapy american black comedy shows,
which unfortunatly portrays all black women as load in your face hard asses all this kinda thing.

i mean i know just by assumption that all black women arnt like that and i blame TV for most part of trying to brainwash that image into my head (those corporate fat cats in the BBC )
BBC = british broadcasting corporation (for those of you who dont know, its like the main tv company in britain)
Old 2004-02-29, 16:41   Link #62
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Jugulum
my gran in particular is very racist (i forgive her cos she is old ) but when she was round for dinner one week we got talking and she was like all foriegners should stay on thier side of the world and there was no reasoning with her from there
we are gonna be like that someday... like insisting anime is good...

or insisting that Janet jackson should never perform again.

Interracial marriges: whatever floats their boat. i wont stop them.

However i will object to interspecies marriges.
Old 2004-02-29, 16:45   Link #63
Carpe Jugulum
Kessen Satsu

Send a message via AIM to Carpe Jugulum Send a message via MSN to Carpe Jugulum
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
we are gonna be like that someday... like insisting anime is good...

or insisting that Janet jackson should never perform again.

Interracial marriges: whatever floats their boat. i wont stop them.

However i will object to interspecies marriges.

haha i can see like genetically modified super dog like wanting to elope with some rich politicians daughter ...o the scandle

haha sorry wierd mind at work here
Old 2004-02-29, 16:51   Link #64
RichMan
????

A good thing about interacial marriages is that if we keep on doing it someday all humans will be the same greyish color and we'll all be immune to all diseases.
Old 2004-02-29, 17:41   Link #65
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichMan
A good thing about interacial marriages is that if we keep on doing it someday all humans will be the same greyish color and we'll all be immune to all diseases.
or we will have such similar immune systems, 1 virus will wipe us out.

uniformity isnt good.
Old 2004-02-29, 19:56   Link #66
ff7799
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ff7799 Send a message via MSN to ff7799
yeah or we'll just create more because of mix breading., Remember with the good comes the bad, so while people will be less subseptible to things like skin cancer they will become more subseptible to things like colon cancer which is more prodominant in cacausians.
Quote:
Old 2004-02-29, 20:13   Link #67
Lord Akuma
Fallen Angel

Send a message via MSN to Lord Akuma Send a message via Yahoo to Lord Akuma
Yes, I support it, my gf is Japanese and I love her very much. She is simply the greatest thing that ever happened to me.
Old 2004-02-29, 21:18   Link #68
ff7799
Banned

lucky hentai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Akuma
Yes, I support it, my gf is Japanese and I love her very much. She is simply the greatest thing that ever happened to me.
Old 2004-02-29, 22:18   Link #69
raye-chan

Send a message via AIM to raye-chan
Cool diversity! Yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7799
Well heres a pretty heated topic, interacial relationships and marriages do you support them or are you against them. I honestly can't really comment since I'am the product of one, however their are many people that think that they shouldn't happen, while others think that they are a good thing. It was estimated by the year 2100 their would be no cacausian people due to massive racial mixing( I find this impossible). Anyway what are your thoughts do you support it or do you think people should stick with their own and explain yourself(not every reason is racist).

*Note if your currently in a interacial relationship or the product of one meaning your mom and dad are different races then please tell us your story and what life is like, does it differ in anyways.*

*Mods feel free to close this one if it gets out of hand *

wow... where did you hear news like that? An entire race that won't exist by the year 2100. I don't know, that does sound a little odd and that it probably won't happen. For some reason, it just doesn't like it could happen. I mean, there might be a small population of them left, but not the whole entire race.

Yes, of course I do support interracial marriages b/c I have a lot relatives who have wives or husbands of different colour and my brother dated a chick who is half Japanese and half White. He dates lots girls of any colour b/c he could care less. As long as they have a great personality and they aren't crazy, he'll go with them. I also don't really give a care either what race a guy is that asks me out. I have had 2 white guys and a Latino guy ask me out and I had a great time! I'd do it again with no hesitation!

I really don't think we should all stick to our own race all the time. I mean there's nothing wrong with it and I don't blame you for dating your own race if you've had bad experiences in the past from dating outside your race or if you're only attracted to sexes fo your own race. But why not make the world more diverse?

heh, heh! sorry this so long! If it's a little off topic, please forgive me!

Last edited by raye-chan; 2004-02-29 at 23:12. Reason: lacked detail
Old 2004-02-29, 22:45   Link #70
Racheal
Super Robot War Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by raye-chan
wow... where did you hear news like that? An entire race that won't exist by the year 2100. I don't know, that does sound a little odd and that it probably won't happen.
Likewise. It is just too farfetched.
Old 2004-03-01, 00:29   Link #71
ff7799
Banned

Hmm I'am still looking for the article. Actually their are a couple however their are a few credible ones. btw in your avatar pic which one are you, the lefty or righty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheal
Likewise. It is just too farfetched.
Old 2004-03-01, 02:59   Link #72
Umbrae
Generic Human

as long as a percentage of a race does not belive in mixing the gene pool thier will be memebers of that race. thier family tree may be renamed to a family pole, but they will exist as the few examples of that race.

Personaly I do not think 100 years is long enugh for that to take place, 2-300 perhaps, but not one. that would mean all of our children would have to look for some one not of our race to have children with, perferably with most of us doing the same. . . actualy this sounds like a good world policy and think it should be enacted ASAP (note this coming from the person of odd mix that stands nothing to loose and EVERY thing to gain from this =p)
Yes, line up all the pure bloods before me, white asian, latino, black, ect. I will pick and choose as I wish
Old 2004-03-01, 10:37   Link #73
ff7799
Banned

The interesting thing is that their are numerous places on earth that the average person will never visit and because of that their will always be different races.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbrae
as long as a percentage of a race does not belive in mixing the gene pool thier will be memebers of that race. thier family tree may be renamed to a family pole, but they will exist as the few examples of that race.

Personaly I do not think 100 years is long enugh for that to take place, 2-300 perhaps, but not one. that would mean all of our children would have to look for some one not of our race to have children with, perferably with most of us doing the same. . . actualy this sounds like a good world policy and think it should be enacted ASAP (note this coming from the person of odd mix that stands nothing to loose and EVERY thing to gain from this =p)
Yes, line up all the pure bloods before me, white asian, latino, black, ect. I will pick and choose as I wish
Old 2004-03-01, 10:47   Link #74
u&t

And I'm going to genetically engineer my kids so that they have pink hair and giant eyes anyway.

These racial debates are pointless imo.
Old 2004-03-01, 11:59   Link #75
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbrae

with technology now, the world is shrinking. soon we will be able to move around the world (to the other side) in a matter of 6 hours. i think this gender mixing will really begin to show

2150 and end 2500
Old 2004-03-01, 15:56   Link #76
PiGGiEE
PiGGiEE Judo Chop Chop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7799
well I won't say anything about this because asian kids are freggin programmed by their parents. They are told that they should marry only people of their own culture. Note I said culture because asian people actually require many times that their kids don't even marry outside their cultural category meaning chinese marry chinese, korean marry koreans. Japanese seem a bit more liberal however they are very racist against the chinese and look down upon them.
I'm chinese and I'm not programmed by my parents... I think its all about the individual. My parents are both very old fashioned and strict and they have always told me that I shouldn't go out with a guy till after college and that I need to marry a chinese guy... no white, black, hispanic, etc... and they made themselves very clear that that was what they wanted. Now... on the other hand... I've never listened to my parents and have always been rebellious. As long as I feel like I wasn't doing anything wrong... I will continue to do it regardless of what my parents say. It is my life and I will choose the path I want to take not my parents and I told them that. If they don't like it then they can disown me for all I care because parents are suppose to support you no matter what happens and if they don't do that then they don't love me and they don't care about what or how I feel. ROFL... I pretty much tell them... tough #@!$@!... deal with my decisions. I'm actually the first one to marry another race besides chinese. To them its another race but to me... its the person I wanna be with. I don't see people by race... its all the same to me. So all in all... I accept interacial marriages and gay marriages... no one should have the right to tell you who you can or can not be with.
Its insane that there are people that are still racists... its like common!!! Get with it!!! Its the year 2004 and we've all lived together for so many years now...
Old 2004-03-01, 17:50   Link #77
ff7799
Banned

I have issues with gay marriage but thats another topic that already exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiGGiEE
I'm chinese and I'm not programmed by my parents... I think its all about the individual. My parents are both very old fashioned and strict and they have always told me that I shouldn't go out with a guy till after college and that I need to marry a chinese guy... no white, black, hispanic, etc... and they made themselves very clear that that was what they wanted. Now... on the other hand... I've never listened to my parents and have always been rebellious. As long as I feel like I wasn't doing anything wrong... I will continue to do it regardless of what my parents say. It is my life and I will choose the path I want to take not my parents and I told them that. If they don't like it then they can disown me for all I care because parents are suppose to support you no matter what happens and if they don't do that then they don't love me and they don't care about what or how I feel. ROFL... I pretty much tell them... tough #@!$@!... deal with my decisions. I'm actually the first one to marry another race besides chinese. To them its another race but to me... its the person I wanna be with. I don't see people by race... its all the same to me. So all in all... I accept interacial marriages and gay marriages... no one should have the right to tell you who you can or can not be with.
Its insane that there are people that are still racists... its like common!!! Get with it!!! Its the year 2004 and we've all lived together for so many years now...
Old 2004-03-01, 17:57   Link #78
ff7799
Banned

very sad story however it does support what I said about chinese parents, and let me just say this, if you were still in china it would be even worst. Most chinese kids don't have the nerve to even stand up to their parents because they fear being disowned. Chinese parents are also some of the scariest looking people I have ever met, those traditional chinese parents (I have met my friends parents) are terrible looking. They seem nice on the outside but they look very tough and don't negotiate (I recall my friend telling me a story about getting beaten in china naked when she came home with grades less than 100, its just shocking and scary).
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiGGiEE
Old 2004-03-01, 19:33   Link #79
RichMan
????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Jugulum
i was reading what RichMan had to say on the first page about black women being load and obrasive...
i come from Enagland and just because of where i live i dont really know that many black people etc and the only real image i get from them is from crapy american black comedy shows,
which unfortunatly portrays all black women as load in your face hard asses all this kinda thing.

i mean i know just by assumption that all black women arnt like that and i blame TV for most part of trying to brainwash that image into my head (those corporate fat cats in the BBC )
BBC = british broadcasting corporation (for those of you who dont know, its like the main tv company in britain)
I had a bad experience with a loud, obnoxious, black girl TODAY! In my 1st period class(U.S. History), I was talking to my friend who sits like 5feet from me, then during our conversation about how my friend could hack into the school districts server(which I know he can do, it isn't very hard) this black girl that sits right in back of me started butting in and saying crap like "OOOooo you actually believe him" and I said "Yeah, I have no reason not to believe him". My friend even told her that it's easy to hack the server, then she got mad and started saying crap like "ugly white-boys" and other crap. I got pissed and said "f*** you, your ugly." She then said "Oooo nuh-nuh, you didn't call me ugly." I was going to go on to tell her she looked like an ape but I thought that'd sound too racey(which really isn't because this girl actually looks like one. She has a big forehead, little eyes, and a big-ass mouth).

Then she threatened to hit me in the back of the head. I kinda wish she did, if she did I could say that I was temporarily insane and couldn't control myself after beating in that ape-face of hers. LOL, but I didn't. if she starts crap again tomarrow my friend and I are going to ask to have her moved to a different class.

I see black girls like this alot where I live. What the heck is there problem?
Old 2004-03-01, 19:37   Link #80
Bun-kun
Liberal Screamer

Send a message via AIM to Bun-kun
Quote:
I had a bad experience with a loud, obnoxious, black girl TODAY! In my 1st period class(U.S. History), I was talking to my friend who sits like 5feet from me, then during our conversation about how my friend could hack into the school districts server(which I know he can do, it isn't very hard) this black girl that sits right in back of me started butting in and saying crap like "OOOooo you actually believe him" and I said "Yeah, I have no reason not to believe him". My friend even told her that it's easy to hack the server, then she got mad and started saying crap like "ugly white-boys" and other crap. I got pissed and said "f*** you, your ugly." She then said "Oooo nuh-nuh, you didn't call me ugly." I was going to go on to tell her she looked like an ape but I thought that'd sound too racey(which really isn't because this girl actually looks like one. She has a big forehead, little eyes, and a big-ass mouth).

Then she threatened to hit me in the back of the head. I kinda wish she did, if she did I could say that I was temporarily insane and couldn't control myself after beating in that ape-face of hers. LOL, but I didn't. if she starts crap again tomarrow my friend and I are going to ask to have her moved to a different class.

I see black girls like this alot where I live. What the heck is there problem?
That's from just the very few and I mean very few black people I don't care if you live in Ghana, it's still is very few compare to the rest of the world, don't come to conclusion when you are still young and no not of what is out there of the world, all I'm saying is try to keep in open mind don't let incident like this effect the way you judge people.
Closed Thread