AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-15, 22:53   Link #81
and0rsk

Ichigo obviously has to become the strongest character in the story in the end. I dont know whats going to happen if Ulq comes out of the dimension and sees Nell...Maybe everybody underestimated Ulq and he really is like the 2nd strongest or something like that. I wonder whats going to happen though since Ulq. is like the main enemy of Ichigo in the espada.
Old 2007-09-15, 23:48   Link #82
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

And anyway, Noitora's claim to be the strongest espada still hasnt been explained, so i expect we'll get some insight on it soon. Even kenpachi had some qualities that made him remotely seem like a top captain, but Noitora has nothing of it.
Old 2007-09-16, 00:08   Link #83
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post
And anyway, Noitora's claim to be the strongest espada still hasnt been explained, so i expect we'll get some insight on it soon. Even kenpachi had some qualities that made him remotely seem like a top captain, but Noitora has nothing of it.
Man Kenpachi better fight some kind of strong enemy... I'm getting tired of the Chibi capt getting all the glory shots.
Old 2007-09-16, 00:09   Link #84
Rehwyn

Quote:
My guess is it's simply a boast of Noitora's. He's always going on and on about proving how he's the strongest Espada.
Old 2007-09-16, 00:45   Link #85
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Noitora got owned by nell...!

The only thing nell needs to do with ichigo in secret is show him whats under that green shirt!

I would be pissed if she traind him as well, Nuzzles.

Anyone else think chad and rukia have been a little too dead for a little too long?
Old 2007-09-16, 00:55   Link #86
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehwyn View Post
My guess is it's simply a boast of Noitora's. He's always going on and on about proving how he's the strongest Espada.
Spoiler for ZOMG spoilers:
Old 2007-09-16, 00:58   Link #87
ulquiorra317

Most likely they are going to have halibel come and fight nel (if Hali is the third espada to replace nel) I really want to see Aizen come out and send the whole rescue party home but probably not. It would take some serious power to draw Aizen.
Old 2007-09-16, 01:34   Link #88
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by maqi View Post
Anyone else think chad and rukia have been a little too dead for a little too long?
Sigh... can't help but feel sad for Kubo. He finally did his most dramatic/touching/emotional death in the entire story ( rukia's death ) and instead of mourning, fans are going "when is she going to be revived ?"

Though , I'm still waiting for rukia to revive. "Orihime, mass revive pl0x."
Old 2007-09-16, 03:05   Link #89
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulquiorra317 View Post
Most likely they are going to have halibel come and fight nel (if Hali is the third espada to replace nel) I really want to see Aizen come out and send the whole rescue party home but probably not. It would take some serious power to draw Aizen.
Wow never thought of it like that. But know that you think of it, I'm like almost for sure this is going to happen.

Anyone think Ichigo is like Naruto? Ichigo spams GT while Naruto spams KB and Rasengans lol.

Quote:
Sigh... can't help but feel sad for Kubo. He finally did his most dramatic/touching/emotional death in the entire story ( rukia's death ) and instead of mourning, fans are going "when is she going to be revived ?"

Chad can die for all I care. Never really liked him. His character was just boring. Just like Usopp in One Piece though it has gotten better. As long as Rukia survives it's all good. Forget saving Oriheme, SAVE RUKIA!!!
Old 2007-09-16, 03:11   Link #90
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Nell teh Privalion Espada like ZOMG.Nell training Ichi just wow I have been away from internets for 3 weeks and I get a shocker . The only down side is I will be away for a bit more.Gone till November is my swan song now>_<
Old 2007-09-16, 03:15   Link #91
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Nell teh Privalion Espada like ZOMG.Nell training Ichi just wow I have been away from internets for 3 weeks and I get a shocker . The only down side is I will be away for a bit more.Gone till November is my swan song now>_<
Aww why are you gone for so long?

Wouldn't this arc be alot more fulfilling if Kenpachi came along? Noi vs Kenpachi. Ah yes that would be awesome. I still find it funny how he's in the Gotei 13 and following rules and stuff.
Old 2007-09-16, 04:30   Link #92
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
*cough cough* caught you private messaging using Who's Online a few days ago XD *cough cough *

And anyway, nel isnt a privalon espada. She should be a current batch espada, or she would stand no chance against noitora.
Old 2007-09-16, 04:53   Link #93
lommm
l'homme de lommm

Quote:

nah! I would prefer if the grown up version of Nel just spit all over her!
Old 2007-09-16, 05:10   Link #94
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
*cough cough* caught you private messaging using Who's Online a few days ago XD *cough cough *
- Cough Cough ........ Cough - Well I hadnt read Bleach and my pms were full ^o^

Quote:
And anyway, nel isnt a privalon espada. She should be a current batch espada, or she would stand no chance against noitora.
OOh I felt Nel was an privalon espada but guess you are right as Nel is 3 and Dordonii was 103

Quote:
Originally Posted by lommm View Post
Naughty very naughty Xp
Old 2007-09-16, 05:17   Link #95
Deckker

This is what I am thinking,

They are worried about Nell because of the cracked mask. It is probably the same as having your sword break for a Shrigami. The difference is that you can't fix a hollow's mask. Well they can now, with Orihime, but they do not know that.

Nell will get her masked fixed, and then teach Ichgio on how to master his hollow side.

The Mask is the equlivant of Shikai and the Full Armoured body the bankai of the hollow side.
Old 2007-09-16, 10:06   Link #96
Juruzu
Yondaime's Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lommm View Post
naww.. nel is all grown up now.. instead of saliva.. she produces orgasmic fluids to heal her comrades ^^
Old 2007-09-16, 10:19   Link #97
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juruzu View Post
naww.. nel is all grown up now.. instead of saliva.. she produces orgasmic fluids to heal her comrades ^^
thats kind of a little overboard there >_> She'll prob kiss him ^^ French kiss XD

and Orihime would be like O_O "NO FAIR!"
Old 2007-09-16, 10:38   Link #98
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Even though I would prefer it, if a few characters would actually die in this story, I don't really get, what you mean.
It's only been a few minutes since they were defeated. Enough time to stay alive until Orihime arrives to heal them.
Yea I know, what I meant is that I wish he would kind of get on with the story.

Ichi fought grim. for a while an then nori. came in the picture right away. and ishida and renji are stuck with that nerd of an espada who thinks he knows it all... god I want to shove those fucking glasses down his throat!

Any way where was I? Oh yea moving the story along... I just wish he would. Thats all.
Old 2007-09-17, 02:11   Link #99
chitgoks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deckker View Post
This is what I am thinking,

They are worried about Nell because of the cracked mask. It is probably the same as having your sword break for a Shrigami. The difference is that you can't fix a hollow's mask. Well they can now, with Orihime, but they do not know that.

Nell will get her masked fixed, and then teach Ichgio on how to master his hollow side.

The Mask is the equlivant of Shikai and the Full Armoured body the bankai of the hollow side.
what happens if a shinigami's sword breaks? cant it be fixed? Im not sure but i kind of remember ichigo's sword getting broken.. or hasnt it not?
Old 2007-09-17, 02:33   Link #100
tbl
Affably Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitgoks View Post
what happens if a shinigami's sword breaks? cant it be fixed? Im not sure but i kind of remember ichigo's sword getting broken.. or hasnt it not?
The sword heals itself, many Zanpakuto have been broken
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter! I am sane, well more or less

Closed Thread