Hidan 6 2.46%
Tobi 24 9.84%
Pain 54 22.13%
Konan 3 1.23%
Voters: 244. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-02-12, 10:36   Link #21
ILikeSquiReLz
<ˆ>(`;´)<ˆ>

In terms of the most impressive, it’s Itachi hands down thus far for 2 reasons. First he did not break a sweat in a fight with Kakashi and 2 other top Konoha Shinobi’s. Secondly for the gravity of the Jutsu’s he used.

Yes People say he ran away, but for 2 reasons. First it’s from a writer’s point of view. He will not show all of Itachi’s abilities. This will not happened till he fights Sasuke in the end. This is but a teaser to what Itachi’s purpose in the story is, to get the readers wanting more. Yes, I know it conflicts with the “So far” but it still effects the outcome of what he has shown so far. The other reason is well, he is just smart. Great fighters know when the time is right to fight and when it’s pointless. He is a cold sadistic calculating personality (Keyword: Calculating). His objective is to keep his mission quite, not to start an unnecessary conflict generating unwanted attention.

To back this up I will add that the author of the story has in ungodly amount of points pointed out in his writing that this guy is implausibly insane in his abilities, people need to just accept this fact and move on. I hate Sasuke (the only character I don’t like in the series), but he is still powerful and nothing I can do will change that. And I won’t result myself to blindness just because I don’t like him. So let it go, all this crap about how the Mangekyo is not impressive is simply a dulled point of view.

Last edited by ILikeSquiReLz; 2007-02-12 at 13:10.
ILikeSquiReLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-21, 00:27   Link #22
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

tobi because of his mask. I mean, it's like a popsickle. He's also got the best jutsus ever known to naruto-kind. I mean cmon, the orange mask and black cape just scream awsomeness.
Bari_Phillis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-21, 11:22   Link #23
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
i'd say itachi too, just cause he acts cool.

considering recent chapters. I respect itachi for acknowledging jiraiya's strenght. also somehow i keep thinking that maybe itachi is the one leaking out akatsuki information. if that is true that is the most impressive feat. doing that and not get caught or be scared of 8 other kage lvl people.

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-21, 12:01   Link #24
iBeast

Are the 2 posters above me the same person?
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-21, 13:15   Link #25
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

Ya I wanted to go with Diedra because he seemed like he had some tricks up his sleeve for fighting genjutsu users, but in the end I figured Itachi would still wtfpwn him.
Old 2007-11-21, 13:32   Link #26
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

I went with Deidara. The techniques he used in the fight against Sasuke were really cool, especially the dragon. I remember, after they showed the picture of it at the end of the chapter, I was like "Woah! I wonder what the f**k that things gonna do!"
Old 2007-11-21, 14:57   Link #27
Naotaka
Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Sasori hasn't fought much more opponents. The only other person we see him fighting besides Chiyo and Sakura is Kankurou. We know he defeated the 3rd Kazekage and all those nin he used to create puppets but like you said Itachi slaughtered a clan of elite fighters so it evens out in that respect. Itachi defeated Kurenai with breaking a sweat and then went on to defeat Kakashi with MS. I see your point by bringing up the clone but I don't consider it a loss because:

a) Like you mentioned, the clone was weaker and couldn't use MS

b) Itachi was using another body to fight and he knew that there would be no consequences for his original body if the faux body took damage or was destroyed so I doubt he was fighting at full capacity/alertness. It's sorta like if Naruto sends a KB to fight and it gets destroyed, it really doesn't mean anything.

Add that up with the fact that it still took the combined efforts of Naruto and Kakashi to defeat just the clone and you have to admit that is a formidable S.O.B. Not to mention that he intimidates even Oro. That to me is more impressive than all the techniques Sasori pulled out.
Didn't think I'd say this, but I agree here 100%.

Though I agree Itachi, is amazing, along with Sasori & even Deidra. I casted my vote for Kisame. Half of it was bias for the mist village nin. The other half was that just like Itachi, who took on Naruto & Kakashi while having less then normal chakra, Kisame, took on, Gai, Lee, Neji & Tenten.

He almost killed Tenten, as it seemed like she was about to suffocate, with Lee & Neji not far behind. It took Gai, 6 gates before he could even score a hit on weak cloan of Kisame. Also, Pein said, that Kisame has the most amount of chakra out of all the Akatski members, and I belive Neji said that the cloan Kisame's chakra supply was equal to Naruto's, who has 2se the chakra of Kakashi not counting the demon fox.

Last edited by Naotaka; 2007-11-22 at 05:36.
Naotaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-21, 15:42   Link #28
ArtemisArthias
Rikudaime

None of them are impressive compared to
ArtemisArthias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-22, 04:41   Link #29
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

I say it definitely Itachi ....
He is the coolest mamber....and That is the impressive Akatsuki Mamber...For Me...
Old 2007-11-22, 06:22   Link #30
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtemisArthias View Post
None of them are impressive compared to
I agree....Pein is already the most impressive one so far.
Old 2007-11-22, 12:12   Link #31
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

I voted Itachi.

But anyone who isn't dead yet in Akatsuki I give a thumbs up too.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-22, 16:21   Link #32
Juruzu
Yondaime's Legacy

lol no pein option? xD
Juruzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 08:14   Link #33
itachisama-raitosama

Itachisama for sure...
nobody knows what's on his head...
nobody knows what'll he do next...
nobody knows what's his true goal...

he's so misterious,, yet amazing...
hehehe...
hope he won't die... ^.^
itachisama-raitosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 11:57   Link #34
Psychotic
Nothing important

Kakuzu was just so out of even narutoverse I can't believe it. I'm still sometimes thinking wtf was that grazy string stuff...
Psychotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 17:17   Link #35
Pentium
Uchiha

How could you say Itachi? Kisame is by far the most powerful so far... Pein even stated he needed some of his chakra and Neji stated his never seen as much chakra in one person. I think this guy is a real bad ass and would love to see him in a big battle.

Quote by Cub-Sama: Say that to Raikage who's awesomeness can only be compared to what would happen if Samuel L MOTHERF*CKING Jackson and Mr. T had a child who was raised by Rambo. Even with Sage Mode I think Raikage can b*tch slap Naruto into next week.
Pentium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 17:20   Link #36
Naotaka
Sensei

Eh wait wth, when did Pain & Konan get added all of a sudden?
Naotaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-24, 03:54   Link #37
unameit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentium View Post
How could you say Itachi? Kisame is by far the most powerful so far... Pein even stated he needed some of his chakra and Neji stated his never seen as much chakra in one person. I think this guy is a real bad ass and would love to see him in a big battle.
KISAME is full of praise and admire of Itachi... Without doubt, proven and showed in manga as well as in anime... Now, i ask you how could one person to admire another so much if that person is simply no greater than himself.. Unless Kisame is a gay then it's obvious, Kisame looks up to the person who is simply better than him..
Got a lot of chakra? so what? no big deal, most importantly is the brain and fighting technique..
unameit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-24, 05:02   Link #38
Kowai

i wish this was set up in pairs... and oro isnt included?
i voted sasori because Oro+Saso must have been the most ridiculous pwnage.
I would love to see a side manga of akatsuki just to see the kinds of thigns oro and saso did together.
"Yes its true orochimaru was my partner and we accomplished alot together..."
i wonder what alot is...

and yes i know itachi has ms he is hax and is probably the strongest single akatuski. but him + kisame dont seem as "deadly" of a team.
Poison tipped weapons, limitless puppets coupled with an expert in forbidden jutsu. Ultimate assassination team
Old 2007-11-24, 19:43   Link #39
Grimkill7
Inattentive Dreamer

I voted Deidara since there was no option for Pein. Sasuke has not been given a run for his money since VotE and Deidara left him staggering.
Grimkill7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-25, 17:01   Link #40
uchit

pain, he ripped off jiraiyas arm, and having six bodies to fight for him is impressive. Remember when itachi and kisame retreated from the hotel because jiraiya showed up? Besides the ambu that were approaching they didn't when think they could grab naruto and run.

Thats why pain lays the smackdown and generally brings pain..... second choice is konan, i wish she was my angel, lol
uchit is offline   Reply With Quote