Notices

Old 2007-12-05, 17:56   Link #601
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgewalker00 View Post
it seems that with this turn of events, the novel might take a long run

i mean

Spoiler:

from the spoilers contributed by cnnydz (thanks so much! XD ) im thinking that the sairei no hebi isn't really a bad guy and so are the rest of the bal masque. i mean, he just wanted to let his people live peacefully right?

also, i heard that pheles left in the earlier chapters... im wondering if she would, upon her return, side with yuji or against him.

there are still some more questions that i would like to ask such as

Spoiler:
Sry for double posting.

Spoiler:

Also what happened to Wilhemina, and was one of those Flame Haze in Switzerland Khamshin, sry for pestering you so mush with questions i'm just desperate for spoilers sorry, o n since I double posted you might skip my last post in the last page, so plz answer those questions too, again i'm really really sorry, i'm just really desperate sorry.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-05, 18:06   Link #602
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638
Wow, just read the spoilers, and at this rate, forget ending at 17. We could go on to 20. We may even see a Shana III in the anime.
minhtam1638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-05, 18:32   Link #603
cnnydz
Feed me

to edgewalker00
Spoiler for s:

about snake being a good guy
Spoiler for snake:

Last edited by cnnydz; 2007-12-05 at 19:20.
cnnydz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-05, 18:32   Link #604
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnnydz View Post
er.. well
Spoiler for the truth of silver:
figured as much.

well, thanks for coming here and feeding all us illiterates information on the new novel.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-05, 18:39   Link #605
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post

Also what happened to Wilhelmina, and was one of those Flame Haze in Switzerland Khamshin , sry for pestering you so mush with questions i'm just desperate for spoilers sorry, o n since I double posted you might skip my last post in the last page, so plz answer those questions too, again i'm really really sorry, i'm just really desperate sorry.
Spoiler for w:
Old 2007-12-05, 19:00   Link #606
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Thanks, I feel sorry for Yoshida, although I guess that spoiler about Yoshida giving up hope on being with Yuji in Volume 16, wasn't that fake after all, does Eita know that Margery's dead? I can't believe he just left Shana bleeding there...he basically says he loves her, and then beats her to death, and leaves her bleeding there even though she's unconcious, and it would be a good time to heal her...

Can you give me an estimate of how many new people are introduced, and are they all Flame Haze??? Also do you think that SnS could be ended in Volume 17?
Spoiler for 1:
Old 2007-12-05, 19:13   Link #607
Malintex_Terek
Mahjong Triple Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnnydz View Post
just finished vol.16 here are some spoilers
Spoiler for vol16 spoilers:
At first I was all, .

Then.

I screamed "epiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic!"

A question or two for me, I guess.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Malintex_Terek; 2007-12-05 at 19:28.
Malintex_Terek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-05, 19:46   Link #608
DX HBK
I'm the Showstopper!

Yuji has the anti-flame ring Azure (whatever the name is) , Blutsauger, and the Reiji Maigo at least. He might have some new additions.
DX HBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-05, 19:48   Link #609
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek View Post

A question or two for me, I guess.

Spoiler:
Spoiler for d:

Last edited by cnnydz; 2007-12-05 at 20:24.
Old 2007-12-05, 22:49   Link #610
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

I think SoF Yuji is acting kinda insane but that's just my opinion
Old 2007-12-05, 23:03   Link #611
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
I think SoF Yuji is acting kinda insane but that's just my opinion
they all act kind of insane.

SotF's plan is arguably one of the less selfish ones though.
Old 2007-12-05, 23:12   Link #612
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

I thought he was insane because...
Spoiler for 16:

Someone has some f**ked up notions of love
Old 2007-12-05, 23:15   Link #613
Aquifina

First, thanks cnnydz! Really appreciate it.

Second of all, yikes!
Aquifina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-05, 23:23   Link #614
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
I thought he was insane because...
Spoiler for 16:

she would have done the same. and taken no criticism for it. >_>

depending on what happens next time around I'm willing to call him insane, but nothing he's done so far strikes me as that out of the ordinary for the other side.
Old 2007-12-05, 23:27   Link #615
Malintex_Terek
Mahjong Triple Pro

Quote:
You need to think of it from Shana's point of view.

She's a Flame Haze. Her purpose is to kill Tomogara and preserve the balance. Serei no Hebi Sakai Yuuji is effectively a Tomogara trying to do that, so despite her feelings for him she's got to fufill her responsibility.

I'm a bit surprised Sairei no Hebi doesn't have the same condescending view of Flame Haze that Annaberg did; looking at Margery and how flimsy her self-defined purpose was (revenge on the Knight of the Silver Flame) and how easily it was deflated, the Flame Haze are little more than a necessary evil. Even if Sairei no Hebi has nothing to lose from his fiddling with the mortal realm, he's still trying to modulate everything toward the positive.

This raises two effective issues, though:

1. Why did the Guze no Ou contain Sairei no Hebi, knowing his intent? The Flame Haze fighting him makes sense, but why did the Ou oppose him?
2. Sairei no Hebi's logic makes it sound like he's assuming Tomogara want to live in the human realm, but from all our observations of them they exploit humans (as a resource) to achieve an ends, id est Friagne trying to animate Marianne, the incest twins for their Hougu, and so on. Those Tomogara don't care for peace, they care for stuff; at best, Sairei no Hebi will just remove humans as the exploitable resource by the Tomogara.

Suffice to say, I still want to learn more about him. I figured he might be a 'benevolent' force in a way, and as a "creator" it sure sounds like he is concerned for the welfare of humanity at large.
Old 2007-12-06, 02:25   Link #616
zerosN1s
just a collection of...

that's a lot of spoilers i just read. i caved on waiting for more english novels to come out before reading, but 6 months per release is too much. hence my hunt for novel spoilers.

also:
Quote:

1. Why did the Guze no Ou contain Sairei no Hebi, knowing his intent? The Flame Haze fighting him makes sense, but why did the Ou oppose him?
2. Sairei no Hebi's logic makes it sound like he's assuming Tomogara want to live in the human realm, but from all our observations of them they exploit humans (as a resource) to achieve an ends, id est Friagne trying to animate Marianne, the incest twins for their Hougu, and so on. Those Tomogara don't care for peace, they care for stuff; at best, Sairei no Hebi will just remove humans as the exploitable resource by the Tomogara.
1. Guze no Ou contain Sairei no Hebi? Not quite sure I follow. Wondering if i missed something.
2. Not necessarily. There's ones like Lammies(sp?). Granted, I don't know what happened with him after the anime season 1 or his fate in the novels vol2 and on, but Tomogara aren't necessarily "evil". They just consume / collect PoE.
zerosN1s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-06, 02:30   Link #617
Malintex_Terek
Mahjong Triple Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosN1s View Post
1. Guze no Ou contain Sairei no Hebi? Not quite sure I follow. Wondering if i missed something.
The kings fought SnH during the Middle Ages and defeated him; they thought they killed him, but he apparently found himself in another dimension that's linked to the Reiji Maigo. Mathilde died around this time, so I'm guessing it was in the battle to stop SnH?

Quote:
2. Not necessarily. There's ones like Lammies(sp?). Granted, I don't know what happened with him after the anime season 1 or his fate in the novels vol2 and on, but Tomogara aren't necessarily "evil". They just consume / collect PoE.
Rammie is a rare exception to the rule, but even then, he's still exploting resource, just corpses instead of living humans.
Old 2007-12-06, 02:44   Link #618
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:

Spoiler for 1:
Old 2007-12-06, 02:49   Link #619
zerosN1s
just a collection of...

Quote:
The kings fought SnH during the Middle Ages and defeated him; they thought they killed him, but he apparently found himself in another dimension that's linked to the Reiji Maigo. Mathilde died around this time, so I'm guessing it was in the battle to stop SnH?
ah okay. thanks for clearing that up. edit: wasn't SnH leader of the Bal Masque, and the Ou aligned with balance-preservation were against him in the first place? or did the Bal Masque not like him either? /confused again

about that, i wonder if alastor ever commented on it? though it seems out of character for him to do so, it might suggest tenpa jyousai was used to defeat SnH before? just expanding on that thought and possibility.
zerosN1s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-06, 02:54   Link #620
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
ah okay. thanks for clearing that up.

about that, i wonder if alastor ever commented on it? though it seems out of character for him to do so, it might suggest tenpa jyousai was used to defeat SnH before? just expanding on that thought and possibility.
Spoiler for 1:

Tags
dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, romance, seinen, shounen