AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2007-12-30, 22:34   Link #961
xSweetSerenityx

I'm new here and I think (even i dont want to admit it) Yano and yuri might be together only cause something happened to yuri and yano pitys here just like he did that day when he slept with her. and maybe thats why he doesnt want to see her cause he doesnt want to be the one to tell her and see her reaction. but i hope everything works out for the best and i hope theres a second season
xSweetSerenityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-01, 18:26   Link #962
xCrystalx

Hey u guys.. it's been a while.. busy with university and all... i downloaded all the episodes of BGI and i noticed something.. i dont know if its anything big or not but... at the end of the opening song, there's a night scene where Nana's crying while covering her face with her hand and Yano is standing infront of her. She leans towards him and he pulls her to rest her head on his chest. Her hair seems to be longer in that scene. Could it be something that has not happened YET! possibly occuring in the future!?!?! Because her hair IS longer now in the manga. If so, then I bet that's when they FINALLY meet!!!

If not, then bleeeh lol
Maybe:
Since he's working with the same company as her, he'll have to come down to her office occassionally, for meetings and such, and she'll be shocked at first (eventhough Aki has already informed her), she'll avoid him as much as she can. Yano will avoid her as well and pretend like he doesnt remember her. But while doing so, they'll both be really hurt, and Take will notice this in Nana. So, Aki & him will trick them to meet ( just as Amalia said).
BUT... I dont think Yuri will turn up there. He'll probably realise that he owes her an explanation & so he'll tell her everything flat out! I dont think she'll slap him, she'll only keep her distance and not allow him to touch her. She'll respond to his explanation by telling him that it's been too long and she has moved on (which is an act). Days will go by and they'll meet coincidentally again and again in the office, until she'll finally give in. She'll then, probably go over to his place and have Yuri open the door (which she'll be totally prepared for since she knows) or he answers the door and doesnt allow her in, instead he leaves with her (so Yuri doesnt see) to go somewhere and talk and that's when they sort things out.

However, a FIVE YEAR gap is pretty HUGE!!! i think we're all in for a big surprise! Because none of us know how the hell he ended up living with Yuri and where the hell he disappeared to after his mother passed away. Yano loves Nana ALOT to just abandon her like this, he knows it will hurt her so he wouldnt do such a thing but he DID! And i know there's a reason why he did it. There's alot more to the story than we think there is. So the ending can't easily be predicted. But i DO have a strong feeling we'll have a YanoxNana ending since all the manga covers suggest it! *fingers crossed*

No luck in finding any notice fora second season arrrggghhhh!! SO FRUSTRATING!
does anyone know when their releasing volume 13?

Last edited by xCrystalx; 2008-01-01 at 18:37.
xCrystalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-01, 21:28   Link #963
sugoi_ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCrystalx View Post
However, a FIVE YEAR gap is pretty HUGE!!! i think we're all in for a big surprise! Because none of us know how the hell he ended up living with Yuri and where the hell he disappeared to after his mother passed away. Yano loves Nana ALOT to just abandon her like this, he knows it will hurt her so he wouldnt do such a thing but he DID! And i know there's a reason why he did it. There's alot more to the story than we think there is. So the ending can't easily be predicted. But i DO have a strong feeling we'll have a YanoxNana ending since all the manga covers suggest it! *fingers crossed*

No luck in finding any notice fora second season arrrggghhhh!! SO FRUSTRATING!
does anyone know when their releasing volume 13?
sorry I took out some of what you said. I only did that so I wouldn't take up so much space. Anyway, wow I guess everyone is trying to find some clues in the anime.I like your idea of how they will meet and yeah knowing Nanami she will try to avoid him as much as possible. Even though we don't know how things are going to work out since a lot of things that we could never imagine happened I still think that Yano and Nanami will end up together. That's because Yano still has pictures of him and Nanami so that only means that he is still in love with her. They probably will keep their distance from eachother only for Nanami because she doesn't want to be unfair to Take who has been with her all these years and Yano because he most likely feels that he has already betrayed her. Take and Aki will most likely be the ones to get them back together. Hey and Take did say that friendship is more important to him(volume 9 I believe is when he said that).

I too haven't found any info on BGI2. And I don't know when volume 13 comes out sorry but I went to this site and this picture came right after the picture for the cover of volume 12 so I think it might be the cover for when voulume 13 comes out. Here is the link http://arki24885.wordpress.com/2006/...-ga-ita-manga/ scroll down so you can see it or just click this link http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...ta/Fanbook.jpg it goes straight to the picture.

Oh and I've been wondering why is it that in the anime they don't go to the trip but in the manga they do and why they didn't show the very ending of volume 8 in the anime which is where we see Nanami and she is in college already?? just wondering

Last edited by sugoi_ninja; 2008-01-02 at 14:57.
sugoi_ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-02, 11:26   Link #964
xCrystalx

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugoi_ninja View Post
I've been wondering why is it that in the anime they don't go to the trip but in the manga they do and why they didn't show the very ending of volume 8 in the anime which is where we see Nanami and she is in college already?? just wondering
That's probably because they didnt want us viewers to think it was the end. Think about it, if they would have showed Nana all grown up in college, we would have just ended it there thinking that it's the end and they never meet. Open ending is a way for the mangaka to tell us to BUY THE MANGA is we want to know what comes later. That's how I see it, I could be wrong though.

And that's a cute cover, it could be volume 13 but there's no proof since it doesnt say "13" on it. It's probably a fanbook because that's what it says on the link. But it would be awesome if it was because then that means there's a YanoxNana reunion for sure!!

Last edited by xCrystalx; 2008-01-02 at 13:24.
xCrystalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-02, 15:12   Link #965
sugoi_ninja

Quote:
And that's a cute cover, it could be volume 13 but there's no proof since it doesnt say "13" on it. It's probably a fanbook because that's what it says on the link. But it would be awesome if it was because then that means there's a YanoxNana reunion for sure!!
I just hope that it is a good reunion. Why oh why does this have to take forever why can't they just get back together already. Hmm... besides that I think the official notice of BGI2 should be coming out in March or April because if it is airing around June then they should be notifying us viewers early. Looking at how the Manga is going it should be done soon I'm thinking around 2-3 more volumes but if that is the case I don't think BGI2 will be airing around June I would say this Fall that's if Yuuki Obata finishes the manga within 2-3 volumes. That's unless the anime is going to go a different way which I hope it doesn't because like I said I want it to follow the same exact storyline as the manga. By the way I love your avatar and your Sig.
Old 2008-01-02, 17:03   Link #966
linamot

Hey! I know that this is a bit nuisance , but could you tell me where I can find bokura ga ita volumes 9-11 in english? I watched yesterday whole anime and i fall in love in it, (I couldn't sleep the whole night).
I ask for link on the private message.
Thanks for help
linamot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-03, 00:31   Link #967
sugoi_ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by linamot View Post
Hey! I know that this is a bit nuisance , but could you tell me where I can find bokura ga ita volumes 9-11 in english? I watched yesterday whole anime and i fall in love in it, (I couldn't sleep the whole night).
I ask for link on the private message.
Thanks for help
volumes 10-12 aren't translated in english yet they are currently in process and if you go to the page before this and check the comment that FUWARI posted then click on the link for volume 9 in english.

Last edited by sugoi_ninja; 2008-01-03 at 01:22.
Old 2008-01-03, 08:19   Link #968
xCrystalx

Quote:
I just hope that it is a good reunion. Why oh why does this have to take forever why can't they just get back together already. Hmm... besides that I think the official notice of BGI2 should be coming out in March or April because if it is airing around June then they should be notifying us viewers early. Looking at how the Manga is going it should be done soon I'm thinking around 2-3 more volumes but if that is the case I don't think BGI2 will be airing around June I would say this Fall that's if Yuuki Obata finishes the manga within 2-3 volumes. That's unless the anime is going to go a different way which I hope it doesn't because like I said I want it to follow the same exact storyline as the manga.
I doubt the manga will end by then. Judging from how slow the volumes are being released, I think it'll take another year to end the manga if there's still 3 or more volumes to go. Plus, I think there's more than 3 volumes left, probably 4 or 5. Nana and Yano can get really stubborn and that alone takes time for them to come back to their senses. *sigh* It's ok though, as long as we're all together, we can wait! we'll just keep ourselves busy by talking about how much we love BGI and coming up with our own endings WE RULE! lol

Quote:
By the way I love your avatar and your Sig.
Thx!
Old 2008-01-03, 09:08   Link #969
Amalia

Send a message via MSN to Amalia
I really have reached a point that I don't care if it ends within two or three volumes. The oly thing that I care about is to see a happy ending for the couple that I really like, love and support. I am tired of waiting as we are all but I give a big CHANCE to yano and Nana and this is not only a hope. I hope that I'm not wrong but if I judge by other works of Yuuki Obata she is very keen of creating some difficult situations for her characters and she seems to love put them into hardships only to show the greatness of their love. I suppose that this work of hers which is very good and probably the biggest is following the same motive. But because it is bigger than the others we are more "tortured" lol....

But I surely believe that we are going to see a happy ending. After all Yano and Nana's chemistry as a couple beat all the others. Don't you think?
Old 2008-01-03, 13:51   Link #970
xCrystalx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalia View Post
After all Yano and Nana's chemistry as a couple beat all the others. Don't you think?
No doubt!
Yeah i noticed it too.. All of Yuuki's work has ad a happy ending so far... let's hope this one does too.
Old 2008-01-03, 14:36   Link #971
chloeebee

uhh does eneyone know were i can get this manga? i cant find it eneywere!!
chloeebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-03, 15:58   Link #972
linamot

Quote:
No doubt!
Yeah i noticed it too.. All of Yuuki's work has ad a happy ending so far... let's hope this one does too.
It can't be differently. More quickly or later they must to be together.
Old 2008-01-04, 02:32   Link #973
sugoi_ninja

Quote:
WE RULE! lol
OF course we rule

Quote:
. I suppose that this work of hers which is very good and probably the biggest is following the same motive. But because it is bigger than the others we are more "tortured" lol....

But I surely believe that we are going to see a happy ending. After all Yano and Nana's chemistry as a couple beat all the others. Don't you think?
But why must she tease us like this it's not fair

And I'm pretty sure we don't think we know
Old 2008-01-04, 18:21   Link #974
Trisha
Kaname-sama

Yea!!!!!!!!!!! NanaxYano fans unite!!!!!!!!!!! Urgghh! I miss this anime BIG time! And the manga is taking like forever!!
Trisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 09:42   Link #975
xCrystalx

OMG Trisha!!! ur avvy is sooooooooooooooo cuuuuuute!!
Hey u guys, I was just thinking... Nana and Yano never got to have sex in the anime... but in the manga they DID go on that trip.. does that mean they did it??? I remember someone saying that they didnt. Nana didnt want to because if they DID make love then it would seem like a way of saying goodbye to him and she didnt want that. So, Yano respected her decision and they fell asleep holding hands. I wonder how he'll react when he finds out she slept with Take He'll probably be annoyed just like she was when she found out he slept with Yuri after Nana-san's death! Yeah that'll teach him. He should be put through MORE pain so that he can experience what Nana's feeling. Then maybe he'll realise that he's tormenting her!!! BAKA YANO!
Old 2008-01-05, 13:48   Link #976
Trisha
Kaname-sama

Quote:
OMG Trisha!!! ur avvy is sooooooooooooooo cuuuuuute!!
Hahaha Thanks That is actually my favorite scene in BGI Oh! I like your avy and sig too!

Quote:
I wonder how he'll react when he finds out she slept with Take He'll probably be annoyed just like she was when she found out he slept with Yuri after Nana-san's death! Yeah that'll teach him. He should be put through MORE pain so that he can experience what Nana's feeling. Then maybe he'll realise that he's tormenting her!!! BAKA YANO!
Eh?! Really?!?!?! Nana slept with Take?? WAaa I didn't know that!!! You're right! Yano deserves SO MUCH MORE pain than Nana!!
Trisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 17:18   Link #977
Amalia

Send a message via MSN to Amalia
WEll that means that there is ONLY ONE thing left for Yano since Take was the first...He must show her who is THE BETTER :heh (Slaps her head, Amalia you naughty girl)
Old 2008-01-05, 17:40   Link #978
xCrystalx

Quote:
WEll that means that there is ONLY ONE thing left for Yano since Take was the first...He must show her who is THE BETTER :heh (Slaps her head, Amalia you naughty girl)
LOL! Naughty indeed! But I'm sure Yano is better. It's always the bad boys that are good when it comes to that! lol i'm such a perv.
Ok I've got a question! I recently saw a manga page where Nana gets a ring. THat very same ring she wanted to buy when she went shopping with Yano but couldnt afford it. Did Yano buy it for her? And if so, then when did that happen? Because I dont remember it happening in the anime. Maybe my memory is messed up. I dont know
Old 2008-01-05, 18:12   Link #979
linamot

Yes he bought it for her and gave it her for christmas in ep7. :P:P
Old 2008-01-06, 01:12   Link #980
sugoi_ninja

speaking of the ring. What happened to it did she maybe throw it away because if she did that sucks. That was such a cute ring too I want one.