AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-03-04, 15:32   Link #81
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

i dunno guys but there's no way Orochimaru dies that easily unless this part was meant just to separate his powers from sasuke's for the rest of the series.
Old 2008-03-04, 15:35   Link #82
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Yes as if the Sasuke-obsessed fangirl who is holding Kishimoto hostage would ever allow such a thing to happen! I can't believe Orochimaru would appear, only to be vanquished second later, what a joke. And Kishimoto has seriously mastered the art of prolonging the inevitable, by painfully stretching one fight into a series of several chapters/arcs. Oh and Sasuke loses his godliness, never! As if Sasuke-obsessed fangirl would let that happen!
Old 2008-03-04, 15:41   Link #83
james0246

Oorchimaru is going to get out (of Saasuke), possess Itachi, and then, once Itachi's body has become his own, steal Sasuke's eyes giving Orochimaru the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. Then, as Sasuke is twitching on the ground, screaming bloody murder at Orochimaru (in Itachi's body), Orochi-kun will gaze down on the twitching Sasuke and comment "Look at were your vengeance got you Sasuke. KuKuKu (or whatever diabolical speech and laugh he would intone)."

And then I woke up from this pleasant, undoubtedly fanfiction inspired, dream.

A Fool can dream, can't they?
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 15:50   Link #84
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

That was beautiful I only wish that would be confirmed as the actual 392 turn out
Old 2008-03-04, 16:05   Link #85
Sagittarius
'One'

This fight as Hunter said, has turned into something AWESOME, and its about time. I like the ridding of Orochimaru, and the fact it appears as if Itachi will succeed (only to be thwarted we all know).

To comment, Orochimaru would never want to take over Itachi's body, who would want those over abused bloody eyes. No Thanks
Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 16:06   Link #86
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

see I think kishi has dug himself a hole now. there is no right way sasuke can win seeing as

1) he's out of chakra (despite never having taken damage during this entire fight)
2) he gave into orochimaru a move of absolute desperation

what can kishi possibly come up with to save sasuke save some massive massive massive hack like a chakra restore no jutsu or better yet chakra steal no jutsu.

Last edited by Suna no tate; 2008-03-04 at 16:19.
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 16:23   Link #87
Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
see I think kishi has dug himself a hole now. there is no right way sasuke can win seeing as

1) he's out of chakra

what can kishi possibly come up with to save sasuke save some massive massive massive hack like a chakra restore no jutsu or better yet chakra steal no jutsu.
You're kidding, right? Kishi knows exactly how this is going to go and he knows how Sasuke will survive!

We all know he'll survive. We all know Itachi is doomed...

I still can't but help be super critical on Kishi's plotting though.

WTF!

Oro comes out of Sasuke's body and says "NOW I CAN TAKE OVER HIS BODY! THANKS!" And attacks Itachi? WHy not just take over right there and then? It doesn't make any sense...he's been so dumbed down like Kazuzu!

Kazuzu turned into a grunting machine once Naruto showed up.

I still wish to see how Oro reacts to Jiaraya's death and Sasuke's role in that. Plus there needs to be more info on Oro in Akatsuki.

I can't believe Kishi would just throw away such a character, again no less.

As for Itachi, this is do or die for him. Sasuke could just run away or fight wielding the swords, I don't think Itachi could keep up with his blindness.

I still don't get why Zetsu is there. I mean it doesn't even seem like he's rooting for anyone. If sasuke dies, whatever, if Itachi dies, whatever...

How could Madara be dumb to let such useful ninjas just die?

Blah Kishi...what happened!?!?
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 16:23   Link #88
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
This fight as Hunter said, has turned into something AWESOME, and its about time. I like the ridding of Orochimaru, and the fact it appears as if Itachi will succeed (only to be thwarted we all know).

To comment, Orochimaru would never want to take over Itachi's body, who would want those over abused bloody eyes. No Thanks
All he would have to do is take over the body, and then take Sasuke's eyes. It is as simple as that. In fact, if Orochimaru is at true full power, and Sasuke is depleted (maybe Orochimaru will control him via the Curse Seal this time), and Itachi is at half or lower strength, then Oorchimaru would be at a great advantage. Orochimaru merely wants Sasuke's eyes, we now know that the Uchiha upgrade their eyes by stealing their brothers, so Orochimaru taking over Itachi and then stealing Sasuke's eyes is exactly what Oorchi-kun has been aiming for since Chapter 50 or so (whenever he attacked Sasuke back in the Forest of Death). This could have all been part of Orochimaru's plan(s).

But, I doubt it. This would be too evil (and somewhat realistic in regards to how Oorchimaru was supposed to be) and totally against Sasuke. Rather, Orochimaru will die in some spectacularly stupid fashion (like last time), or he will simply run away while providing a distraction that let's Sasuke kill Itachi. Nothing truly amazing will result from this, and undoubtedly Sasuke will come out ahead. So, even if the Fight starts turning really good, it will probably still be anti-climatic.
Old 2008-03-04, 16:31   Link #89
Sagittarius
'One'

See I don't think Orochimaru is in a pick an choose situation, where he can just pick which body parts he wants when he transfers

He could take Itachi's body and then fight Sasuke blind? Even worse I don't think you just take over the body and have full capabilities in weilding the Sharigan effortlessly, I bet it takes practice to weild it effectively, and Sasuke would just own him with Genjutsu.

But yeah I'm just having fun speculating random shit too, mostly because I'm finally pleased with how this fight is finally develloping, even though I wish Itachi gave us a better Taijutsu or physical effort, whatever, at least he's starting to save some face in light of his death.
Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 16:39   Link #90
james0246

^ LOL, totally agree.
Old 2008-03-04, 16:41   Link #91
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

did anyone read the spoiler?
Spoiler for end of spoiler concerning oro:
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 16:46   Link #92
itachi29al

Dont know if this was already posted but
Spoiler for 1:
Old 2008-03-04, 16:48   Link #93
Lunarskylar

this chapter was just orochimaru fanservice >.<
i guess even with a good tongue
uchiha fanboyism still pwns all

*tear*

well this lil timbit is interesting
Quote:
Totsuka no Tsurugi (十拳剣), or "The Sword Ten Hands Long", was first used by Izanagi to kill his son, the fire god Kagutsuchi, who killed his wife, Izanami, during childbirth. After trying to retrieve Izanami from Yomi (the underworld), Izanagi went through a cleansing ritual in which Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, and Susanoo were spawned from his eyes and nose.

More relevant to this chapter of Naruto, the Totsuka no Tsurugi was also used by Susanoo to kill the Yamata no Orochi. The blade of the sword broke as he did this, but within the Yamata no Orochi he found the Kusanagi no Tsurugi.
Old 2008-03-04, 17:06   Link #94
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post

1) he's out of chakra (despite never having taken damage during this entire fight)

Well I will always refer to that interview that Kishi had, He said that this Sasuke vs. Itachi would end somewhat in a way that would please nearly everyone.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 17:30   Link #95
nine_tailed_kyuubi

hurry up give us the confirmed spoilerrrrrrrr .
nine_tailed_kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 17:31   Link #96
Ero-Senn1n

So Orochimaru is now trapped in some kind of neverending genjutsu in some other dimension because he was pierced with the legendary sword?

As expected Orochimaru looks pathetic when compared to the power of MS, but how in the hell could the 1st hokage defeat Madara i really don't know.

Now it seems that Sasuke will need help against Itachi, not even reaching Madara. I hope it's not team-Hebi that saves him, that would make no sense, they are weak, nowhere near the required level. Madara could be the other one, but i think Madara only respects power, and whoever wins Madara will be on his side. The only left option is that team-Kakashi somehow gets past Madara, and arrives just now.

Or that Itachi reveals his true purpose and does not kill Sasuke, that was my theory before this fight, that Itachi wins but lets Sasuke kill him. However Itachi already tried to kill Sasuke several times, there's no way he could be a not so bad guy.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 17:32   Link #97
Deidara_Bang
Art is a Bang

Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou View Post
i dunno guys but there's no way Orochimaru dies that easily unless this part was meant just to separate his powers from sasuke's for the rest of the series.
i think thats it, remember kabuto is still runnin around. i found it kinda funny how orochimaru just thinks he can show up and take out itachi like that, when the last time he faced him, he go his arm chopped off.
Deidara_Bang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 17:39   Link #98
Lunarskylar

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi View Post
the confirmed spoiler's been posted twice in this thread already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
So Orochimaru is now trapped in some kind of neverending genjutsu in some other dimension because he was pierced with the legendary sword?

As expected Orochimaru looks pathetic when compared to the power of MS, but how in the hell could the 1st hokage defeat Madara i really don't know.

Now it seems that Sasuke will need help against Itachi, not even reaching Madara. I hope it's not team-Hebi that saves him, that would make no sense, they are weak, nowhere near the required level. Madara could be the other one, but i think Madara only respects power, and whoever wins Madara will be on his side. The only left option is that team-Kakashi somehow gets past Madara, and arrives just now.

Or that Itachi reveals his true purpose and does not kill Sasuke, that was my theory before this fight, that Itachi wins but lets Sasuke kill him. However Itachi already tried to kill Sasuke several times, there's no way he could be a not so bad guy.
eww, truly no one would expect naruto to slam out of no where, because we assume he's with madara. But kishi could jsut let him bash in, then recall the entire madara fight as a flashback, couldn't he?
Old 2008-03-04, 17:39   Link #99
naruto89

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi29al View Post
Dont know if this was already posted but
Spoiler for 1:
@ nine-tailed-kyuubi this is the correct spoiler ^^^

the spoilers are true goodbye oro, i guess that finally complete's the mythology regarding oro, as susoono was the one that killed yamato no orochi, i wonder if the kusunagi blade is left behind (which fits in with the mythology) for sasuke to have a miraculous "resolve power up" and slay itachi

that would be a really silly reason for oro to be reintroduced just so sasuke can find a means to combat itachi, but i could see it happening because it would be ridiculous for sasuke to have another trump card, also the kusunagi has never really been explored and considering that itachi is pulling out mythical sword this would be a great time.

also it seems sasuke was holding back oro's power so potentially he could of been way more powerful-er, which will result in a army of fanboy;s bitching about how sasuke handicapped himself, and was fighting itachi and oro at the same time, it seems that kishi just wants to hype sasuke to no end, which I find uber lame considering im an anti sasuke fan

damn lunarskyler beat me to the mythology ages ago
naruto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 17:56   Link #100
Lunarskylar

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto89 View Post
@ nine-tailed-kyuubi this is the correct spoiler ^^^

the spoilers are true goodbye oro, i guess that finally complete's the mythology regarding oro, as susoono was the one that killed yamato no orochi, i wonder if the kusunagi blade is left behind (which fits in with the mythology) for sasuke to have a miraculous "resolve power up" and slay itachi

that would be a really silly reason for oro to be reintroduced just so sasuke can find a means to combat itachi, but i could see it happening because it would be ridiculous for sasuke to have another trump card, also the kusunagi has never really been explored and considering that itachi is pulling out mythical sword this would be a great time.

also it seems sasuke was holding back oro's power so potentially he could of been way more powerful-er, which will result in a army of fanboy;s bitching about how sasuke handicapped himself, and was fighting itachi and oro at the same time, it seems that kishi just wants to hype sasuke to no end, which I find uber lame considering im an anti sasuke fan

damn lunarskyler beat me to the mythology ages ago
teehee yep
hmm then sasuke wud have 2 swords
then he'd be able to use his hacked korean-uchiha-style
and perform haxxed moved like half shot and butterfly :|