3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-29, 13:51   Link #2681
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagetsuchi View Post
I can't imagine how much the production team is lol'ing at us right now.
They'll cave, there aren't enough Orga's not too cave
Old 2008-09-29, 13:52   Link #2682
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

yeh they have a field day with that like again nunnally's "death they had people flipping out seriously people were going nuts when you speculated she wasnt dead
Old 2008-09-29, 13:52   Link #2683
Scalious
Look Behind you!

Send a message via Yahoo to Scalious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiku View Post
Even though Charles was being absorbed by the world of C, when Charles was choking Lelouch, he asked Suzaku not to interfere, and he screamed at him to disappear, and he did instantly. So even if Lelouch only hastened the inevitable, it was clearly done by Lelouch.
Also, Charles wasn't dead until he had vanished, so you could say it would be natural for him to still have his Code until he is gone.
Okay that must mean U have to kill the Code bearer?

If so...Lelouch DID NOT KILL CHARLES

Lelouch's Will Killed Charles...but he did not Actually do it. I don't think Abstract reasoning gets you a code.
Scalious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 13:53   Link #2684
Hiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalious View Post

Lelouch's Will Killed Charles...but he did not Actually do it. I don't think Abstract reasoning gets you a code.
His will? How did his will erase him? For all we know, he could have used the power of the Geass to do it.

Quote:
This is END though...no room for a Sequel

THERE IS NO POINT in them doing this.
Gundam SEED was originally planned to end with just one season. And there was no doubt that this character was supposed to stay dead at first. Because we saw his broken helmet in space. But on the DVD release, the helmet was mysteriously edited out.

But another example would be Full Metal Panic.
Someones "death" was fixed in the OVA.
Old 2008-09-29, 13:53   Link #2685
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
They'll cave, there aren't enough Orga's not too cave
Pfft. What I find funny only a select few of people (I know which "group" too) are in DENIAL about Lelouch's death.... So don't worry. No one is going to cave to your DENIAL level Krim.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 13:54   Link #2686
bran
h e a d s h o t

if lelouch was immortal he would have come back to life by the time they retreated (we've seen immortals come back to life quickly Charles came back to life as soon as Lelouch climbed the stairs THAT'S QUICK for a gunshot in the heart)
considering nunally was next to him though the whole process of retreating (she was CHAINED there)
do you think he'll come alive and pretend to be dead and nunally who's holding his hand will not notice he's alive o________________O

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 13:55   Link #2687
KrimzonStriker

Quote:

Well, considering how little we know about Codes in general, abstract reasoning is perfectly valid, and what constitutes him killing Charles and him killing Charles and getting the Code are just innumerable variables that throw the whole thing into question I feel and thus gives Lelouch a chance, I would think anyway
Old 2008-09-29, 13:55   Link #2688
Orga777

Quote:
His will? How did his will erase him? For all we know, he could have used the power of the Geass to do it.
No. He Geassed Jupiter to get rid of Charles because he was the enemy of the world or something wacky thing like that. So it was his Will and Wish to "god" that got rid of him, not Lelouch himself.
Old 2008-09-29, 13:56   Link #2689
KrimzonStriker

Well, anyway, I didn't want to get into this too much concerning the ongoing debate, I guess no one is interested in C.C's real name after all
Old 2008-09-29, 13:56   Link #2690
FreezeGeass

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
ok i agree cause driving the cart is a little more important than walking on the street kallen is running doh
failed analogy is failed. she was in a city, integrating with society. your argument is that CC was "on her own"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Or they just wanted to give something the fanboys to endlessly argue with which really means nothing.

Sorry, the Cart Driver is just that. A cart driver. You aer again seeing things that aren't there and are looking WAY too into it.
Such strong logic and contradictory evidence. Yeah, I guess the animators in the final scene of this show just decided to muck around with camera angles that include masked but insignificant tertiary characters. That's much, much more logical.

Quote:
Or she just tilts her head slightly more up (which is what really happened) just to call out to Lelouch. Her head didn't tilt far back enough where she was directing it to teh Cart Driver (or loud enough for that matter) and she was just looking directly up at the sky.
Again, failed logic is failed. Unless she was addressing someone in physical proximity there was nothing to warrant the change in position.

Quote:
Right. I think someone said the same thing when people made the bogus claims that "Suzaku really killed Shirley, not Rolo!" right after 13 aired.
Irrelevant, off topic reference ftw

Quote:
People some times look TOO DEEPLY into things that are OBVIOUS even by Code Geass standards. It was obvious Rolo killed Shirley but people were still in denial. And now it comes full circle with it being obvious Lelouch died and people being in denial.
I think the problem here is that you are missing the obvious, in this case, intentional cameraplay. If this was the middle episode of the 1st season or something it could very well be written off despite its strong suggestive value, but not in the VERY LAST SCENE of the series.

Quote:
because mine at least has a basis that she has an odd ability to detect lies. There is absolutely NOTHING to hint at that Lelouch has Charles Code.
No, the humorous part about yours is that it has no basis wahtsoever. Nunnaly could detect subtle changes in vitals while holding someone's hand during a lie. You somehow extrapolated that into her receiving some magic-power off-screen that was given no background introduction whatsoever and plopped out of nowhere into the final episode. About as illogical as one can get, I'm afraid.

Give it time. You'll get to my level.
FreezeGeass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 13:58   Link #2691
Scalious
Look Behind you!

Send a message via Yahoo to Scalious
Quote:

Gundam SEED was originally planned to end with just one season. And there was no doubt that this character was supposed to stay dead at first. Because we saw his broken helmet in space. But on the DVD release, the helmet was mysteriously edited out.

But another example would be Full Metal Panic.
Someones "death" was fixed in the OVA.
Um...Im pretty sure it was the WORLD OF C that did that.

You can't use the argument "by Extention" he killed Charles...If it was "by Extention" then SUZAKU is the code bearer as well!!!!

Huh? Sure if They do cop out and do a 3rd season, I can see Lelouch comeing back...Becuase they just went against what they have been saying all along and would have lost all credibility
Scalious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 13:58   Link #2692
bran
h e a d s h o t

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezeGeass View Post
failed analogy is failed. she was in a city, integrating with society. your argument is that CC was "on her own"
travelling on her own picked up by a random cart driver for unknown part of the way she is going

Old 2008-09-29, 14:00   Link #2693
FreezeGeass

Quote:
travelling on her own picked up by a random cart driver for unknown part of the way she is going
Please people, think this through. You really think the writers and animators would bother with including some lame tertiary character like this in the show's final scene if all they wanted to do was emphasize that CC was off alone in the countryside, speculating to herself out loud? There would have been much less ambiguous ways to do this of her on her own, or that showed the cart driver clearly enough to not fuel any discussion as to the true ending of the show. This ambiguity and suggestiveness was intentional.
Old 2008-09-29, 14:02   Link #2694
Kagetsuchi
Where's my Heart?

edit wrong quote = /
Old 2008-09-29, 14:02   Link #2695
bran
h e a d s h o t

but they wanted to fuel
that's why they made it that way (even if it's false)
they aren't fueling me though

Old 2008-09-29, 14:04   Link #2696
Kagetsuchi
Where's my Heart?

Quote:
Um...Im pretty sure it was the WORLD OF C that did that.

You can't use the argument "by Extention" he killed Charles...If it was "by Extention" then SUZAKU is the code bearer as well!!!!

Huh? Sure if They do cop out and do a 3rd season, I can see Lelouch comeing back...Becuase they just went against what they have been saying all along and would have lost all credibility
The world of C. was being willed by lulu, and the world of C killed Charles to Lulu killed charles.
Old 2008-09-29, 14:04   Link #2697
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
but they wanted to fuel
Then you missed the whole point I guess, but like I said before, if they want to invite doubt on the matter then I will gladly take them up on that offer
Old 2008-09-29, 14:04   Link #2698
FreezeGeass

Quote:
but they wanted to fuel
So you're saying they went out of their way to fuel an intentional lie and cause ambiguity over their show's ending, effectively undermining anything it established with said ending?

lol.
Old 2008-09-29, 14:04   Link #2699
Franckisted

Quote:
if lelouch was immortal he would have come back to life by the time they retreated (we've seen immortals come back to life quickly Charles came back to life as soon as Lelouch climbed the stairs THAT'S QUICK for a gunshot in the heart)
considering nunally was next to him though the whole process of retreating (she was CHAINED there)
do you think he'll come alive and pretend to be dead and nunally who's holding his hand will not notice he's alive o________________O
That's it. Third time I see this today!!

That was all an ILLUSION.
Lelouch never left once the Shinkirou.
Franckisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 14:05   Link #2700
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezeGeass View Post
f
Such strong logic and contradictory evidence. Yeah, I guess the animators in the final scene of this show just decided to muck around with camera angles that include masked but insignificant tertiary characters. That's much, much more logical.
Why not? better than making outlandish claims with ZERO backing IMO.
Quote:
Again, failed logic is failed. Unless she was addressing someone in physical proximity there was nothing to warrant the change in position.
That is a fallacy if I ever heard one.
Seriously, she just looked slightly more up to the heavens to address Lelouch. What is the big deal? It doesn't mean that she was talking to the Cart Driver.

Quote:
Irrelevant, off topic reference ftw
Not irrelevant. More like history repeating itself.

Quote:
I think the problem here is that you are missing the obvious, in this case, intentional cameraplay. If this was the middle episode of the 1st season or something it could very well be written off despite its strong suggestive value, but not in the VERY LAST SCENE of the series.
Great. And it was "intentional camera play" that was the reason people didn't think Rolo killed Shirley. And guess what? The obvious was truth there too. Some times people look to deeply into things and I think this is one of those cases. He died and had no signs at teh end of being alive at all. Not even a good sliver of evidence.

Quote:
No, the humorous part about yours is that it has no basis wahtsoever. Nunnaly could detect subtle changes in vitals while holding someone's hand during a lie. You somehow extrapolated that into her receiving some magic-power off-screen that was given no background introduction whatsoever and plopped out of nowhere into the final episode. About as illogical as one can get, I'm afraid.
We all thought that she had some sort of ability when we first saw that, we just didn't know what. Now we do. And no basis? You know, you could very well be right. But it STILL has more basis than all the 101 things that have to happen for Lelouch to actually be alive and immortal.

Quote:
Give it time. You'll get to my level.
Nah, The Logic Stick will eventually get through to you.