Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-10-01, 00:48   Link #15381
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
So far the Date Course I have designed:

1. High-class Japanese dinner (Kallen loves Japanese cuisine)

2. Movie (Obviously, something romantic)

3. A trip to Shinjuku/Tokyo Tower (going back to where it all begin)

4. Fireworks

5. Hotel

6. Kallen's house (the next day)

Anything else to add?
no wonder you are the emperor.
Var has left us with a great successor.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 00:50   Link #15382
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
no wonder you are the emperor.
Var has left us with a great successor.
It comes with having to take on the role of onii-chan for several girls.....
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 00:54   Link #15383
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
That being said..... If Kallen went on a fancy date on Christmas Eve, where would she go? Suggestions are welcome.
Under the circumstances of the ending I'm not sure I even like that idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
To lelouch's grave, with some beautiful purple flowers (since he loves that color), and to say him happy christmas.

At least, If I was her, I would do that.....

edit: my bad, misread, forget it
Sounds like a beautiful idea, but I seriously doubt under the circumstances of Lelouch's 'death' I doubt the Japanese would be thrilled with the idea of the 'tyrant' Lelouch being buried on Japanese soil. Hell, famous villains are lucky to get much a burial or grave marker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
can all you all guys tell me all the evidence that says that Lelouch loves Kallen? or is that still up in the air like his death?
Well, he kept her out of his plans. That kept her safe and in a position to never have to worry about any punishment. Cared enough to want to see her one last time before he planned his death. Remember that he didn't realize Schneizel was going to make his early move with Damocles.
In that scene Lelouch wouldn't say anything. Not even lie to Kallen. Yet he openly lied to Nunnally when faced with her.

During the flashes of memory Nunnally got from Lelouch the times Kallen appeared was their kiss, and her struggle with Shirley in the costume. The fact these were Lelouch's memories means those moments you saw must of been important to him. It meant something important to him.
I think C.C. appeared when he saw Nunnally was alive, the kiss she gave him to download his memories and when she gave him his power.
The ending was most likely meant to be ambiguous when it came to Kallen and C.C. as not to tick off any one series of fans. Why make one side happy and the other sad when you can just tick off both sides?
I think I can almost under stand why they took Kallen's gum card line away. Though I still feel she was robbed after the other girls got theres.
The line kind of felt to me like two girls talking to each other. Like two girlfriends talking about the same boy. As if Kallen wouldn't forgive C.C. if she said she loves Lelouch, because C.C. should know how Kallen feels. (This is just my own wild guess that is where the line would of been used.)

The only person he ever said he loved, out loud, was to Nunnally.
There was talk that Nunnally saw those flashes becauswe Lelouch had a Code, but I have another theory. Remember that Anya had that flash attack when he just came into shield contact with the Shinkirou. It could be that people with a Geass and Geass Effect, like Anya had, can make a connection. It might help that they already had a deep connection as as brother and sister and he was in physical contact with him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Yeah, there's that too, though we all know how she feels on the matter. Hopefully one of the picture or sound dramas will give us just a bit more in that regard, preferably with the gumline tossed in.
I would be astounded if on the last DVD the picture drama expands on the end. I think to do so would only invite the idea of a movie to really end things. Not that I wouldn't like the ending to be expanded.

Last edited by FoxxFireArt; 2008-10-01 at 01:10.
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 00:59   Link #15384
alumina00

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
There was talk that Nunnally saw those flashes becauswe Lelouch had a Code, but I have another theory. Remember that Anya had that flash attack when he just came into shield contact with the Shinkirou. It could be that people with a Geass and Geass Effect, like Anya had, can make a connection. It might help that they already had a deep connection as as brother and sister and he was in physical contact with him.
karren has had his geass for a very long time and no flash backs lol, and anya's geass aint even from lulu.
alumina00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 01:04   Link #15385
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by alumina00 View Post
karren has had his geass for a very long time and no flash backs lol, and anya's geass aint even from lulu.
I'm just trying to offer an explantation for that flash. There was no real reason for that flash with Anya either. Lelouch had his Geass and Anya just had the Geass Effect of Marianne and Charles.
Old 2008-10-01, 01:10   Link #15386
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:

Well, he kept her out of his plans.
C.C. did once tell Kallen that Lelouch would never involve the one he truly loves in his schemes. (One of the first season audio dramas, I think.)

Quote:
The only person he ever said he loved, out loud, was to Nunnally.
I just assumed that the 'flashes' were just for dramatic effect and Nunnally was just using her weird 'hold-hands/lie-detector' ability that she seemed to possess. When she grabbed his hand, she knew the truth. But your theory works on a conceptual level as well as mine.
Old 2008-10-01, 01:13   Link #15387
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alumina00 View Post
It may be an effect of Charles Geass when two people he has Geassed come in contact and there memories start to go crazy. We know Anya and Nunnally were Geassed by Charles after Marianne's murder, and Lelouch was Geassed by him after the Black Rebellion. It's as plausible as any other theory at least.
Old 2008-10-01, 01:14   Link #15388
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
Foxxfire: Are yous till on the 4komas?
I don't know.
I'm thinking it over, but this is hardly the topic for this thread. Moderators have been rather anal recently about on topic conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
C.C. did once tell Kallen that Lelouch would never involve the one he truly loves in his schemes. (One of the first season audio dramas, I think.)
Yes, she did tell Kallen that.
Keeping Nunnally out was unavoidable in this scheme though.
Quote:
I just assumed that the 'flashes' were just for dramatic effect and Nunnally was just using her weird 'hold-hands/lie-detector' ability that she seemed to possess. When she grabbed his hand, she knew the truth. But your theory works on a conceptual level as well as mine.
I'm pretty sure it was just a dramatic moment for Nunnally, someone, to understand Lelouch in the end and what he had done.
I was just trying to explain how this could happen. I've read post that explained that being a reason for him being alive. That Lelouch had the Code and that's how he survived.
My ideas are more practical. If Mao could survive all those gunshots...........

I just wish I knew if Nunnally ever told Kallen what she saw.

Last edited by FoxxFireArt; 2008-10-01 at 01:28.
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 01:29   Link #15389
Asleep

Nunnally need people to repeat their statement while she held their hands. Lelouch didn't say anything. And they didn't need to put those flashes there. She didn't get any flashes last time when she detected a lie.

And if two geassed people have some kind of an effect, all of Lelouch's friends should have had flashes when they touched him. I think the flashes with Anya were because Marianne was a geass user - same as Lelouch, and perhaps because they got their geass from the same person.
Asleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 01:39   Link #15390
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:

Yes, she did tell Kallen that.
Keeping Nunnally out was unavoidable in this scheme though.
I was implying that he truly loved Kallen and that's why he kept her out of the loop for Zero's Requiem (among other reasons, of course, but they would all tie to this reason). If you understood that, sorry, I just wasn't sure from your response.

Quote:
I just wish I knew if Nunnally ever told Kallen what she saw.
I'm pretty sure even if she didn't, Kallen had a pretty good idea about what actually happened. When Tohdoh was about to say that 'Zero' was Suzaku, she said he was Zero, because she finally understood what Lelouch and Suzaku had planned all along. That for the plan to work, the truth about the real Lelouch and the fact that 'Zero' was Suzaku had to be hidden from everyone except those that knew them.

At any rate, Kallen and Nunnally got pretty crazy close during their time together, and since the two of them would have been the ones that loved Lelouch the most (there's also C.C., but she's gone), it's safe to assume they leaned on each other pretty heavily in the aftermath of his death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
Nunnally need people to repeat their statement while she held their hands. Lelouch didn't say anything. And they didn't need to put those flashes there. She didn't get any flashes last time when she detected a lie.

And if two geassed people have some kind of an effect, all of Lelouch's friends should have had flashes when they touched him. I think the flashes with Anya were because Marianne was a geass user - same as Lelouch, and perhaps because they got their geass from the same person.
Well, we only saw her use the ability a couple of times. There's no guarentee that she couldn't simply sense the truth if someone is just thinking it rather than saying it. Also, I meant that the 'flashes' were just there to add to the power of that particular moment. The other times she used her 'lie detector' ability weren't as dramatic, so they didn't need to put the flashes in.

As far as your theory about Anya's reaction to Lelouch, it certainly works for that instance. Doesn't explain why Nunnally would have a reaction though, which is why I still think it was just her 'lie detector' in the end.

But we each have our own theories. That's what makes an ambiguous ending ambiguous, afterall
Old 2008-10-01, 01:40   Link #15391
gbaka34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post

I thought the flash with anya and lelouch was because marianne interferring so lelouch wouldn't die...
gbaka34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 01:58   Link #15392
alumina00

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaka34 View Post
I thought the flash with anya and lelouch was because marianne interferring so lelouch wouldn't die...
thats what i thought...
alumina00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 03:00   Link #15393
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Well, now that Lelouch is out of the way, Kallen can finally move on and find someone that will love her back in the same way... like Gino.

... Damn Orenji, stealing Anya away from Gino so he had to settle like this... but ah well.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 03:03   Link #15394
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I don't think Anya's Gino's type. Not if Kallen is.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 03:08   Link #15395
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

She may ACT all cute and loli, but beneath that pink-haired exterior there's a warrior with demonic tenacity.
Old 2008-10-01, 03:12   Link #15396
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

But still no breasts.
Old 2008-10-01, 03:14   Link #15397
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

She'll fill in over time. I doubt Marianne would have chosen someone destined to be flat-chested her entire life as her host body. Still, I don't think she'd match up to Kallen. Perhaps we should shift the conversation in this direction. Didn't Kang have some kind of complete list of breast mesurements for females in the show? How does Kallen rank?
Old 2008-10-01, 03:16   Link #15398
Baixinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
She'll fill in over time. I doubt Marianne would have chosen someone destined to be flat-chested her entire life as her host body. Still, I don't think she'd match up to Kallen. Perhaps we should shift the conversation in this direction. Didn't Kang have some kind of complete list of breast mesurements for females in the show? How does Kallen rank?
I remember seeing that list too. Kallen was 3rd, behind Milly and Marianne IIRC
Baixinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 03:17   Link #15399
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Marianne didn't exactly choose her host.
Old 2008-10-01, 03:18   Link #15400
Franckisted

Quote:
Dunno if it was answered.

But, Anya got a reaction at that time only 'cause she has Marianne inside her, she didn't have "flashbacks" or anything, it was just Marianne probably taking control of Anya body at that time, nothing else.

So it doesn't answer the flash of Nunnaly.
Franckisted is offline   Reply With Quote