AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-07, 17:07   Link #41
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

He said "One match is enough for me". Overanalyzing, are we? "I had thought of 200 more moves, but it looks like I'm out of time". If he can't use shadow bind, what do you suggest he should do? The reason why he can't use shadow bind is because he doesn't have the chakra to maintain it any longer.
Old 2004-05-08, 01:15   Link #42
ulkar

I am not a chauvinist, but i am not a feminist either. But!!! let's be fair to ourselves in mind that if we compare a male and a female who dedicated their lives to the way of BUDO, the male will be stronger. If you don't agree, than your brains must be broken or something. Watch statistics from championships and compare the results of achivements of males and females. If even this doesn't tell you(=feminist) anything, then I strongly recommend a visit to a psychologist.

I don't know who is the creator of Naruto, and, actually, I don't care, but the fact is that he is NOT a chauvinist, and the prove lies in the recent manga chapters, where the 5th Hokage is pretty nice lady.
ulkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-08, 22:40   Link #43
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

It is a fact of life. Men were the hunter's of the family while female's reared young and gathered plants.

As a result anatomaically males evolved more physcial prowess than women.

But when it comes to a battle of brain's (which is a deciding factor in many naruto fights) then it will be interesting to see how the female characters perform.

Also i think their is a bigger male : female character ratio and so naturally males have a higher chance of winning a fight as their are more of them.
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-08, 22:46   Link #44
chaoz
I see all and pwn all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu
As a result anatomaically males evolved more physcial prowess than women.
Where you get that idea from? There are lots of women out there that are stronger than men. Most girls are only weak because society expect them to be, and so they are so they are psychologically affected leading them to be weak.
chaoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-08, 22:51   Link #45
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoz
Where you get that idea from? There are lots of women out there that are stronger than men. Most girls are only weak because society expect them to be, and so they are so they are psychologically affected leading them to be weak.
Dont give me that crap.
There is a reason women and men have different categories in the olymipics. A 100 metre sprinting male and a 100 metre sprinting female of olympic class will not run the same speed.
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-08, 23:09   Link #46
Goukamaru
Super-Pervert!

Hmmm.

Remember when the ANBU were saying "You're not getting any farther" or something to that effect? If I remember, the female ANBU member not only seemed to lead that group, but also take out one of the ?Sand/Sound? ninja's with a high-speed kunai with ease....

Also, this may not count, but Sexy-no-Jutsu versus the 3rd, versus the elite teacher whatever his name was....

Come on, female's have an ADVANTAGE as I see it
Goukamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-08, 23:13   Link #47
Goukamaru
Super-Pervert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoz
I don't want to sound sexist or anything, but this is not true. Women can train to be stronger, but men have higher physical limits then women. This is why before I even worked out at age 12 or so, I could beat my older sister in an arm wrestling match. I would say however....

Women seem to be smarter then us.... at least much smarter than me sometimes.
Goukamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 02:15   Link #48
Cort
What???

Send a message via ICQ to Cort
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
I just realized Tsunade beating Oro doesn't count either ... he's in a woman's body ... damn Kishimoto is a pretty sneaky sexist.
Oro kinda sorta beat the 3rd...at a high cost but he's still the one who came out of it alive...and he's in a woman's body so that kinda counts for something...right?

Without taking testosterone most women do not have the same capabilities to build strength and speed that men do. It takes much more time and effort out of them to build strength than it does a man...just kinda how things are. Funny thing is a lot of them are worried about becoming big and bulky overnight from working out with weights when in reality as long as they aren't taking testosterone or don't have naturally higher than normal levels of it they can't really. Hell, many guys can't manage it and most guys train for a long long time to get that way...
Cort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 02:42   Link #49
omicron_15
Junin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cort
Oro kinda sorta beat the 3rd...at a high cost but he's still the one who came out of it alive...and he's in a woman's body so that kinda counts for something...right?
How does anybody know officially that oro's body at the time that he faced the 3rd was female? I personally thought he had a "beautiful boy" body, like haku and all the other ones in naruto.
omicron_15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 04:20   Link #50
LuckyStrike

erm... he showed us the real face?

watch the anime again, 3rd was disgusted, as were the anbu outside etc... and she (orochimaru) talked funny too.

oroch replaced the mask after.
LuckyStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 09:48   Link #51
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by omicron_15
How does anybody know officially that oro's body at the time that he faced the 3rd was female? I personally thought he had a "beautiful boy" body, like haku and all the other ones in naruto.
Well, he really do has a female voice in the anime, but you're right, like I said it's a fact that Oro is in a male body in the manga.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 19:10   Link #52
realdeal
The Real Deal

stickels shikimaru did loose. He said hes "thought" of 200 moves but he can only hold her for another 10seconds. That means his mind maybe advanced but his stamina cant keep up with it = he cant pull off those 200 moves cos no more chakra left to use for them.

Its like writing an essay..sure Ive thought of 10more pages to write but I only have 1 page left..
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 07:25   Link #53
Fasces

Naruto kicked the third's a** once he turned into a woman, which proves it: Women are superior. I wish I was a woman... at least for a day
Fasces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 10:51   Link #54
Yogi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goukamaru
I don't want to sound sexist or anything, but this is not true. Women can train to be stronger, but men have higher physical limits then women. This is why before I even worked out at age 12 or so, I could beat my older sister in an arm wrestling match. I would say however....

Women seem to be smarter then us.... at least much smarter than me sometimes.
Then again, this is Naruto where people with inferior talent can rise ro greatness via HARD WORK!! < Gai-sensei Pose >
Yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 12:42   Link #55
Kouji
StrykerX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasces
Naruto kicked the third's a** once he turned into a woman, which proves it: Women are superior. I wish I was a woman... at least for a day
Also he had Ebisu beat when he combined the Shadow Replication technique with the Seduction technique (as A-A calls it). Also he got his teacher with the same technique as well.
Old 2004-05-10, 14:22   Link #56
LuckyStrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouji
Also he had Ebisu beat when he combined the Shadow Replication technique with the Seduction technique (as A-A calls it). Also he got his teacher with the same technique as well.
two different ones actually

sexy(oiroke sp?) no jutsu vs 3rd + Iruka

Harem no Jutsu (kage bunshin + sexy/oiroke no jutsu) vs ebisu, both kewl though
LuckyStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 16:39   Link #57
chibi Jiraiya plushy

Send a message via AIM to chibi Jiraiya plushy Send a message via Yahoo to chibi Jiraiya plushy
HAVE YOU EVEN READ THE LATEST CHAPTER!?
Temari kicks that other nin girls ass!!
chibi Jiraiya plushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 19:01   Link #58
HoboGod
Necromancer

bah, be thankful that ninja girls on this show are stong enough to fight ninja boys at all. in japanese history, most ninja girls used their sex appeal to complete their missions and were rarely trained to be warriors.

i'm sure all you feminists would just love to see the main women on the show nothing more than deceptive, treacherous whores?

sexism exists everywhere, and japanese society is not the same as everyone else's society. i'm all for equality among the sexes. i agree that women should not be treated differently or percieved a different way. but bitching about something isn't going to make your problems go away. bitching about it might make naruto change the way it shows women, but it wont stop sexism. if you wanna stop sexism, just show people that women can be tough too, that women can be smart too, that women can be scary too. that is what more women need to do to be respected by men: scare everyone shitless
HoboGod is offline   Reply With Quote