AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-03-01, 22:55   Link #741
alu546
y prime

Send a message via AIM to alu546
If Hinata were to die, I'd expect something along the lines of Cloud's reactions to Aerith's death (this chapter has caused me to replay ff7) in that he doesnt really wish for a relationship with other girls, and he uses her as a continued motivation for the rest of the series. But this does give Kishimoto an opportunity for a wealth of chapters with her and Naruto so eh.

But honesstly, the theme of this series has always been the old dying for the young. So I wouldnt be surprised for the series to not end until the cycle begins to repeat itself, And since now Hinata has established the fact that she has feelings openly, Id expect some variation of NaruxHina (even if she did die). If she had kept quiet, I would have expected NaruxSakura

And anyone wanting NaruxSasuke should gb2 xxxHolic. Not because Id dislike a gay couple, but because Sasuke is emo, and most of us know that.

But yeah my thoughts.

(Damnit Aerith, your making me love your character again, yet I know you are going to hurt my feelings again)
alu546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 23:10   Link #742
Shaka_Z

interesting the reactions to hinata's half-activated byakugan. all for a merely transitional panel... when she charged pain it was 100% on. frankly though I much preferred the ferocious glare she gave pain right after she jumped into the fray - where she declared she wasn't going to let him lay another finger on naruto. gorgeous.

still a bit mad that she didnt fight smarter though... she had to have some ranged techniques at her disposal like neji's from when team gai encountered the kisame clone. I doubt pain could easily deflect a pure-chakra ranged attack like that.
Shaka_Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 23:14   Link #743
Clixx
Just another person...

Send a message via MSN to Clixx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
Yes, offcourse this will mean that God pain has to retreat and take Hinata's body with him. But this wont happen, i think.

Yes, that was a very nice picture...i hope that Hinata issnt dead.

Something else..the skeleton do resemble Itachi’s Susano’o. This could be linked to the power Itachi gave Naruto.

Im not sure about this, since im also thinking about the 6 tail looking more like the 9tail fox. So this also could be that the Bones are the actuall bones of the 9tails.
Well, Itachi did say that He hopes Naruto does't have to use it. And since he was trying to save Konoha it might be a trick to help seal the Kyuubi or somethin so that way Madara doesn't get the power and destroy EVERYTHIGN!?

Dunno :P
Clixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 23:21   Link #744
LightChess

http://www.narutocentral.com/uploads...789/f/1235.jpg

This made me laugh.
LightChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 23:25   Link #745
Alchemist007
*Author

I smiled

damnit (I'm a narusaku fan but Hina still shouldn't die!)
Old 2009-03-01, 23:29   Link #746
Clixx
Just another person...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightChess View Post
HAHAHAHA! I laughed...

I hate it...

I LOVE IT!!!

I WILL DESTROY THE CREATOR!!!

I gotta give them props...

NARUHINA FOREVER!!!

I'm having mixed emotions here...
Old 2009-03-01, 23:43   Link #747
Clixx
Just another person...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.narutocentral.com/uploads...6101/f/678.jpg
Old 2009-03-01, 23:55   Link #748
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by alu546 View Post
And anyone wanting NaruxSasuke should gb2 xxxHolic. Not because Id dislike a gay couple, but because Sasuke is emo, and most of us know that.
Speaking of homo-shipping, this revelation also kills any remote possibility of a SakuHina ship setting sail, but that would be a moment in the Naruto universe too good to even happen...
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-02, 00:02   Link #749
alu546
y prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
Speaking of homo-shipping, this revelation also kills any remote possibility of a SakuHina ship setting sail, but that would be a moment in the Naruto universe too good to even happen...
That is the first dream Ive had thats sailed and sunk in my head at the exact sametime.
Old 2009-03-02, 00:05   Link #750
Clixx
Just another person...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
Quote:
That is the first dream Ive had thats sailed and sunk in my head at the exact sametime.
Personally I believe Yaoi and Yuri need to die...

Now...

[And I believe in gays, cuz my best friend is gay, but god... The stuff is just ew...]
Old 2009-03-02, 00:14   Link #751
tkdtiger

Quote:
If Hinata were to die, I'd expect something along the lines of Cloud's reactions to Aerith's death (this chapter has caused me to replay ff7) in that he doesnt really wish for a relationship with other girls, and he uses her as a continued motivation for the rest of the series. But this does give Kishimoto an opportunity for a wealth of chapters with her and Naruto so eh.

But honesstly, the theme of this series has always been the old dying for the young. So I wouldnt be surprised for the series to not end until the cycle begins to repeat itself, And since now Hinata has established the fact that she has feelings openly, Id expect some variation of NaruxHina (even if she did die). If she had kept quiet, I would have expected NaruxSakura

But yeah my thoughts.

(Damnit Aerith, your making me love your character again, yet I know you are going to hurt my feelings again)
errr narutox corpse lol well in that way at least...err nevermind...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-02, 00:19   Link #752
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clixx View Post
Personally I believe Yaoi and Yuri need to die...

Now...

[And I believe in gays, cuz my best friend is gay, but god... The stuff is just ew...]
+1

that stuff just....
Shoot what were we talking about again? Oh yeah Naruto's about to raep the last Pein doll.
Old 2009-03-02, 00:25   Link #753
alu546
y prime

Well, obviously im not looking at the Yuri part, just the two hot women in the same place without clothes on part

Oh and i guess necrophilia DOES count as a variation lol
Old 2009-03-02, 00:34   Link #754
Clixx
Just another person...

Yeah and if this conversation were to continue, we would then talk about how Naruto shadow clone would technically be master---

Ok i'll stop there, but I was forum lurking to see an assumption that looks like It would be perfect for the next chapter
Old 2009-03-02, 02:37   Link #755
LaceNFrills

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Really? I found the image of one eye Byakugan, the other absolutely blank, to be unnerving, and almost hideous. (The Byakugan is already ugly enough, but the half-half, especially with the one dead eye without a pupil, was a little disgusting.)
Lol, good to know there are more people who noticed that part too.
And I agree, Byakugan is not good looking =/
LaceNFrills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-02, 08:08   Link #756
Ero-Senn1n

I would trade Hinata's death for some major change in Naruto's character. For example he decides that the ninja villages must be destroyed and that one central government must be made where he is the absolute ruler of the world. For that after he beats akatsuki and Madara he proceeds to make his own army of ninja, after winning his wars he declares that feudal system has to be destroyed and feudal lords killed, we need communism in the naruto-world
He tells to his ex-genin friends that if they are not with him then they are his enemies and he will kill them for the sake of the world. Now this would be an interesting plot twist
Making Naruto more "mature" is just nothing interesting, he is already mature enough to handle the destruction of the village and death of Kakakshi. If Kakashi and Hinata are expendable then i think the whole naruto-world is expendable by the same logic.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-02, 08:39   Link #757
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
He tells to his ex-genin friends that if they are not with him then they are his enemies and he will kill them for the sake of the world.
And Sasuke would lead the resistance along with Danzou!
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-02, 09:23   Link #758
Kaiba

Naruto Requiem? :P
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-02, 09:25   Link #759
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clixx View Post
Well, Itachi did say that He hopes Naruto does't have to use it. And since he was trying to save Konoha it might be a trick to help seal the Kyuubi or somethin so that way Madara doesn't get the power and destroy EVERYTHIGN!?

Dunno :P
This could be it..who know's hahah .
Old 2009-03-02, 09:54   Link #760
Justin Kim
*Artist

I am not sure about Sasuke pairing up with Danzou. I mean if you think about it, Sasuke stated that he would destroy Konoha with his own bare hands to avenge his fellow older brother. But then again there are speculations that Madara might have been telling him a false lie. Because why else would Itachi give Sasuke the mangekyou sharingan as a defense mechanism against Madara? Why else would he also not purposely kill his younger brother, but rather strain his mind with a bunch of words that had actual meanings behind them. Sasuke is living in a total illusion right now. His very own beliefs go according to what someone else says, or the information that is presented to him right now. Personally I think Madara did tell part of Itachi's life truthfully, but then added a fluke or a major lie that ticked off Sasuke to no ends. I think before Sasuke comes to Konoha, he will give Madara part of the 8 -tails. When Madara discovers that the 8 -tails was just a part of the real chakra, they're going to brawl each other. Like Sasuke's failure must have some repentance. Either way, Sasuke can't destroy Konoha anymore, nor pair with Danzou. Seriously though, how did Danzou escape that blast by Pain's Shirai Tensei. The dude isn't even a capable ninja I bet. He should have been squashed with the rest of the villagers >. If Naruto lives, he has a heavy job to do. Fix Konoha, apologize everyone for going completely beserk and almost destroying the village of it's ninjas, confess to Hinata (possibly if she lives), and presume the title of Hokage. I speculate that once Sasuke comes back he might feel ALOT of regrets pertaining to his past with Sakura and Naruto. Sincerely, Sasuke may think that he actually did have a family in Konoha that cared about him. Just like when Naruto stole that forbidden scroll.
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote